Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Saylor predicts Bitcoin can go to $5 million?  (Read 831 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 08:53:23 PM

The point is: in 2023, I have seen a lot of speculation and predictions expressed by many people, not only Michael Saylor, many other users are saying what Saylor said, What's worse is that they speculate more than $5 million on the future price of Bitcoin, some people think it's excessive and some people think there is nothing impossible that anything could happen to Bitcoin.

However, to be honest, for myself, at least I have separate speculation for Bitcoin in the future, the highest is between $100k - $200k, it seems that $5 million will take a long time to achieve, even though we never know the real crypto market and Bitcoin's next direction.

There is no way we can predict future price of Bitcoin. Majority of speculations and predictions about Bitcoin price went wrong. As far as this 5 Million price prediction is concerned, I think its exaggerated figure. Right now everyone eyes are whether Bitcoin can go and surpass 100,000 $ or not. Next year halving is also a much awaited figure and will give a good hint about future price of Bitcoin.

They can make any prediction they want, but if they want to convince others, they must at least show what evidence or documents they rely on to make that statement.  but most are just spontaneous speculations, saying whatever they think without any evidence.  so these numbers are greatly exaggerated. 
You're right, we haven't even crossed $100k yet, so thinking of higher goals is wild.  five million USD per bitcoin is a really attractive number but too illusory and exaggerated beyond necessary.
Even if they would really be presenting any documents or whatsoever which it wont really be that still different because everything would really be remain as speculative approach on which it is really that actually free or could really be say by everyone which it doesnt matter if you are just an average joe or known people here in this market or space. We can really be able to make our own numbers on which it would really be just that
depending on how positive or being optimistic you are in towards bitcoins potential. It is really just there are really some numbers turns out to be non-realistic already. Yes, its not bad on being realistic but we know that if you are a person who do have that reputation and popularity, then whatever speculations that you would really be saying which it might really be affecting someones views and decisions specially newbie ones on which they are usually that get easily affected whenever we do see these kind of price calls and speculations which on the time that they do read up then this is the time that they would really be able to make out some conclusions that they should go all in just because they are already imaging on the profits that they could make if that prediction or price speculation did really happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 11:50:42 PM

Bitcoin can reach any price, depending on what someone says.

not exactly.. bitcoin does actually follow some underlying economics..
ill quote myself instead of repeating myself
imagine it this way

imagine the most expensive location to mine bitcoin on the planet being japan and hawaii where by in 2021 the mining cost max of the planet was $75k

imagine the most efficient location to mine bitcoin on the planet being asia and slovic areas where by in 2021 the mining cost min of the planet was $15k

now imagine speculation psychology...

if no one on the planet can mine for less than $15k then no one wants to sell for less and everyone would turn to buying at that low.. this creates a support wall to stop it going down below $15k

if everyone on the planet can mine for less than $75k then no one wants to buy for more than $75k everyone would turn to mining and selling at that high.. this creates a resistance wall to stop it going up

well now in 2023 the support of the planet is about $22k and the resistance is at $150k

and the market ALWAYS speculates between the periods support/resistance of the economy

the resistance and support does rise at a slower pace and the market speculates randomly within the moving limits

as long as the mining cost/competition continues we will not see  a zero bottom again

unless the most expensive cost of mining 1btc becomes more then $5m then the price wont even have the chance to speculate on the market that high

now to put it into perspective

imagine todays resistance is $150k.
imagine mining hashrate(cost) doubled by 2024. to $300k
imagine mining reward halves  in 2024. to $600k/btc
then imagine between 2025-2028 mining hashrate(cost) quadrupled. to $2.4m
imagine mining reward halves in 2028. to $4.8m/btc

then mining cost doubled in 2029 to $9.6m

then the market could speculate ANYWHERE between $1.4m-$9.6m/btc

but as said it all depends on if mining costs do take a 64x cost rise from todays cost to even open up the speculat range of possibility

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 11:12:25 AM

Totally exaggerated or something unrealistic and this is why having those kind of numbers would really be making tons of people do laugh on what this person is really that predicting. Its not really that bad on being

optimistic but on the time that you are already saying or mentioning numbers which arent that already that realistic at all then expect that there would really be tons of people who would really be laughing behind
with those price predictions. Come to think or remember into those days where McAfee did really make out some prediction having million per coin which come to think that he's been saying that it could happen anytime soon and did really even make out some claims that he would really be eating his own dick on national television.

if not, I will eat my dick on national television.
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887024683379544065?lang=en

Wondering if these fellas had the same line of words or something that they would really like to bet on.  Cheesy
predictions are just predictions, Michael Saylor seems to be just guessing and not very realistic. Never mind reaching $5 million now, reaching a new ATH is the most awaited thing or at least breaking the price of $100k is already new history for Bitcoin.
The numbers mentioned that are too big are unrealistic and seem to make us all laugh. But who knows what the situation with bitcoin will be when all the bitcoins have been mined, the price will certainly be higher.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 01:02:42 PM
Merited by jaberwock (2)

while the crypto world is struggling to reach a hundred thousand value , yet here we are talking about million dollars? and not even that but 5x to be specific.

Don't know how much it can cost but for me? this is a near impossible to expect.

and I will never believe this to happen even in a lifetime.
I would say a million dollars "talks" are mainly regarding the future and yes it's obvious that we are not going to see it reach neither 500k nor 1 million dollars (or obviously 5 million) any time soon, but we can discuss about it for the future.

It usually means that maybe it won't happen right now, and anyone who gives timing for when it will happen will end up wrong, but when we are talking about a situation where it's all about the profit making, then we are going to end up with something much worse. This is why it should be important to remember that we are going to end up with those prices "eventually" and that's what we are talking about in most cases. I understand that life is not simple so waiting could be hard, but we should try to.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 07:06:38 PM

predictions are just predictions, Michael Saylor seems to be just guessing and not very realistic. Never mind reaching $5 million now, reaching a new ATH is the most awaited thing or at least breaking the price of $100k is already new history for Bitcoin.
The numbers mentioned that are too big are unrealistic and seem to make us all laugh. But who knows what the situation with bitcoin will be when all the bitcoins have been mined, the price will certainly be higher.
He deliberately mentions unrealistic numbers and it is impossible for the price of bitcoin to reach $5 million in the future, he makes jokes when the market is bearish and we need peace of mind to maintain the portfolio in the current market conditions. However, if he makes a realistic price prediction for the next 10-20 years for $500k then the potential price prediction will be achieved and he will have to keep his word in committing this disgusting act on national television, so don't take his challenge seriously, stay focused on your DCA investment strategy .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 07:59:31 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 08:09:35 PM by Fatunad

He deliberately mentions unrealistic numbers and it is impossible for the price of bitcoin to reach $5 million in the future, he makes jokes when the market is bearish and we need peace of mind to maintain the portfolio in the current market conditions. However, if he makes a realistic price prediction for the next 10-20 years for $500k then the potential price prediction will be achieved and he will have to keep his word in committing this disgusting act on national television, so don't take his challenge seriously, stay focused on your DCA investment strategy .
Unrealistic approaches shouldnt really be given any attention into and for sure this guy had already filled his bag and now trying to make some positive sentiment to drive the price up.Its true  that
these people would really be just trying to hype things up on the time that they had already filled up their stashes and only the time comes on which everyone would really be trying to give out their positive sentiment
towards Bitcoin market. Usually this would really be happening on the time that we are fast approaching halving event on which it is the main catalyst on which we would really be seeing for it to start that bull run.
$5M is really just that too much!

For those people who had been here for those couple of years or simply does have the experience and awareness on how this market behaves or move then they would
definitely be laughing with this kind of price speculation on which it cant really be just that possible even in our life time.Lets say that all bitcoins had been mined but the
demand isnt really that still high or full scale. Then what you do expect?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 08:28:28 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2023, 10:05:47 PM by South Park

-snip-
Either we will have to wait for decades for this price to be reached or an event that shakes the world economy will have to happen in order to accelerate the time frame in which we could see that price, those are the only two scenarios which could lead us to 5 million, however it is impossible to know which will actually happen first, as even if at some point the fiat system will have to collapse I have no idea when this could occur, as the fiat system has been in trouble for a long time and it still exists.
Or maybe we need to wait a century to see the price of bitcoin reach $5 million?
We'll never know if we'll be alive when that $5m is reached, but I think that's a huge amount to happen in the next few decades. Bitcoin won't explode like that in my opinion, but the volatility of its value could make it more expensive over time.

Moreover, market behavior does not have to be the same all the time. Prices can rise and fall at any time for many reasons, but I wouldn't think $5m is a very realistic expectation for bitcoin in the next 5 decades.
While fiat currencies have existed for a long time, the whole world being part of the fiat system is something new, an experiment that has lasted just 50 years, so taking into account all the troubles we are seeing already I have problems picturing the current system lasting as long without a catastrophic collapse, now just because I do not see how it could happen it does not mean that it wont happen, but I find the odds of a collapse of the fiat system and a reevaluation of bitcoin as a result of it to be way higher.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 06:31:20 PM

Remember this?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-doubles-down-predicts-1-mln-btc-bets-his-dk-on-it

I bet that these predictions are truly baseless or else BTC would have at least crossed $100k during the recent pump based on many factors, which it didn't. TBH, I believe that taking rational decisions on trading and buying BTC should be advised to new investors instead of luring them with such insane numbers which we know that it's literally not easy to attain.

I agree with what you said. The 500,000 dollars that McAfee predicted about Bitcoin is too far; it is now 2023, and the value of BTC is currently around 26k. Then now, it seems like Michael Saylor is just repeating what Mcafee did. The only worst thing is that he seems to be more intense than Mcafee, even though Michael Saylor invested a lot in Bitcoin.

It's not that we don't want it to be 5 million dollars per Bitcoin, but of course, if we make a suggestion about the value of Bitcoin, it should be realistic, and there should be a basis for why such a prediction was made about Bitcoin. Because he will come out in the end with what Saylor said, he will be a liar, and he will come out just hyping the community in the crypto business industry.
I still think that 500k will happen eventually, not sure when 5 million would happen because it feels like that may happen sometime after our life time, but I think we are going to see 500k. He was a crazy person in most cases but he was right that we are going to see 500k, not at the time period he expected it to happen, but it would still reach that price one day why do I think that it will happen?

Because if we reach 500k, we would be reaching near the gold market cap and bitcoin is basically digital gold and people are using it so it should be getting there eventually. This may take 10 years, or it may take 30 years but I am sure that it is going to be something within our life time if god permits us to live that long.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 06:50:26 PM

happen sometime after our life time

Sooner then that because if possible it'll occur within a rough schedule of government debt terms.  The majority of the debt is 25 years or less, just long enough that those in power now will not be around to have to justify what happens on the tail end consequences to their choices to raise defict spending.  It'll be in the life time of most of the working population now, if those who fought during ww2 and the recovery after are spending savings now we are comparatively going to reap what we have sown in the last years since 2008 and prior.   We have a falling working population depending on your country and that debt cost has to be repaid.
  The reason all of that debt is relevant is that it relates to the likely strength of Dollar or trading counter parties like Euro and YEN.  If weak currency occurs from excessive debt, poor value returned even if not a hard default we see a soft default where actual value fails.   Most obvious example is the end of USSR, the old rouble and new rouble are 10000 to 1 ratio  so tell me what the ratio of 2033 dollar is to 2023 dollar because its not near to 1:1 and we could see it slip quite massively as it fails like a broken clutch gets progressively worse.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 07:45:25 PM

5 million dollars and we are no where near 100k but already dreaming of the millions, besides Bitcoin price doesn't happen without external money being pumped into it...

So million dollar question is where is this money coming from??

And does Saylor have an agenda why his predicting such high prices?? Is this meant to lure new crypto investors by false advertising  Roll Eyes if it is it will hurt our markets...

BREAKING
Billionaire Michael Saylor Predicts that Bitcoin is Can Hit $5 million dollars.

Source https://twitter.com/bitcoinlfgo/status/1700981076389413281
Nice prediction, and the good part about these is that anybody is free to speculate but the markets have the final say which sucks Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 08:58:45 PM

Remember this?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-doubles-down-predicts-1-mln-btc-bets-his-dk-on-it

I bet that these predictions are truly baseless or else BTC would have at least crossed $100k during the recent pump based on many factors, which it didn't. TBH, I believe that taking rational decisions on trading and buying BTC should be advised to new investors instead of luring them with such insane numbers which we know that it's literally not easy to attain.

I agree with what you said. The 500,000 dollars that McAfee predicted about Bitcoin is too far; it is now 2023, and the value of BTC is currently around 26k. Then now, it seems like Michael Saylor is just repeating what Mcafee did. The only worst thing is that he seems to be more intense than Mcafee, even though Michael Saylor invested a lot in Bitcoin.

It's not that we don't want it to be 5 million dollars per Bitcoin, but of course, if we make a suggestion about the value of Bitcoin, it should be realistic, and there should be a basis for why such a prediction was made about Bitcoin. Because he will come out in the end with what Saylor said, he will be a liar, and he will come out just hyping the community in the crypto business industry.
I still think that 500k will happen eventually, not sure when 5 million would happen because it feels like that may happen sometime after our life time, but I think we are going to see 500k. He was a crazy person in most cases but he was right that we are going to see 500k, not at the time period he expected it to happen, but it would still reach that price one day why do I think that it will happen?

How about we wait for Bitcoin to reach $100k  before discussing any price beyond that.  As of now due to its bearish market, Bitcoin is struggling to even recover its recent ATH price.  And we are not certain whether the Bitcoin halving effect as catalyst can have the same impact in the market that will lead the rally for Bitcoin bulls to break ATH.  Spot ETF approval may bring hype but we also do not know the range of impact this approval of ETF can do.  It may not even be felt if things comes to worst.

Because if we reach 500k, we would be reaching near the gold market cap and bitcoin is basically digital gold and people are using it so it should be getting there eventually. This may take 10 years, or it may take 30 years but I am sure that it is going to be something within our life time if god permits us to live that long.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin it has its own distinction from gold so I never think of calling Bitcoin a digital gold because Bitcoin has the potential to exceed the value of gold (I think it already has).

$500k if we take the ratio on how ATH increment decreases might need two or three halving before it realized.  This is assuming that Bitcoin retains its ratio increment when it records new ATH.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 09:59:30 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2023, 10:11:00 PM by Hamphser

5 million dollars and we are no where near 100k but already dreaming of the millions, besides Bitcoin price doesn't happen without external money being pumped into it...

And does Saylor have an agenda why his predicting such high prices?? Is this meant to lure new crypto investors by false advertising  Roll Eyes if it is it will hurt our markets...

BREAKING

Nice prediction, and the good part about these is that anybody is free to speculate but the markets have the final say which sucks Tongue
Not shocking and its always been like this.  Grin On the time that they had filled their bags then this is the time that they would really be trying to spice things up and throwing into those unrealistic numbers
and just for the purpose on trying out to hook up newbie investor or even to those old ones and make more investment with Bitcoin and on the time that the price had rose up because of such false sentiment then
BAMM! he would really be making out that sell position or would directly be that securing their profits and then the cycle continues. Its not really that new anymore that these people would really be
trying to hype things up and make some advantage since they had placed themselves at the bottom. So its really just that normal that they would really be making those positive sentiments
which it is really just that a normal approach.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 05:30:32 AM

And does Saylor have an agenda why his predicting such high prices?? Is this meant to lure new crypto investors by false advertising  Roll Eyes if it is it will hurt our markets...

BREAKING

Not shocking and its always been like this.  Grin On the time that they had filled their bags then this is the time that they would really be trying to spice things up and throwing into those unrealistic numbers
and just for the purpose on trying out to hook up newbie investor or even to those old ones and make more investment with Bitcoin and on the time that the price had rose up because of such false sentiment then
BAMM! he would really be making out that sell position or would directly be that securing their profits and then the cycle continues. Its not really that new anymore that these people would really be
trying to hype things up and make some advantage since they had placed themselves at the bottom. So its really just that normal that they would really be making those positive sentiments
It is undeniable truth that people like Saylor can be very manipulative and working for their own agenda making money. I also dislike it but that's what we got. But I still think pulling more people to Bitcoin trade is not something bad. I am sorry for that people that may lose money over time because they are buying Bitcoin and establishing terrible market positions. Anyways they will get used to Bitcoin over time and they won't make same mistakes again.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:59:26 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2023, 08:14:00 AM by BALIK

BREAKING

Not shocking and its always been like this.  Grin On the time that they had filled their bags then this is the time that they would really be trying to spice things up and throwing into those unrealistic numbers
It is undeniable truth that people like Saylor can be very manipulative and working for their own agenda making money. I also dislike it but that's what we got. But I still think pulling more people to Bitcoin trade is not something bad. I am sorry for that people that may lose money over time because they are buying Bitcoin and establishing terrible market positions. Anyways they will get used to Bitcoin over time and they won't make same mistakes again.

We encourage people to spread the word and attract others to invest in bitcoin, but not in this way. This only makes many people view bitcoin more like a ponzi than a real potential asset. We should not support people exaggerating bitcoin just because we want others to join the market with us. We just need to spread the benefits of bitcoin, when people are aware of the benefits that bitcoin brings, people will seriously participate in it. Whatever Saylor's intention in making this statement, I don't expect newbies to believe this and enter the market just thinking bitcoin will hit $5 million.

fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 01:12:10 PM

BREAKING

We encourage people to spread the word and attract others to invest in bitcoin, but not in this way. This only makes many people view bitcoin more like a ponzi than a real potential asset. We should not support people exaggerating bitcoin just because we want others to join the market with us. We just need to spread the benefits of bitcoin, when people are aware of the benefits that bitcoin brings, people will seriously participate in it. Whatever Saylor's intention in making this statement, I don't expect newbies to believe this and enter the market just thinking bitcoin will hit $5 million.
We in this market don't mean or decide anything. Saylor is only valuing bitcoin for future profit. He's probably buying bitcoin for a reason. Someday he'll sell it. That's exactly what Elon Musk did, only he didn't do it for long. All these people are not thinking about bitcoin or you and me, but only about their personal gain.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:47:09 PM

BREAKING

We in this market don't mean or decide anything. Saylor is only valuing bitcoin for future profit. He's probably buying bitcoin for a reason. Someday he'll sell it. That's exactly what Elon Musk did, only he didn't do it for long. All these people are not thinking about bitcoin or you and me, but only about their personal gain.
We wont really be thinking other things rather than on taking profit or making one on which it doesnt matter whether we do share up positive sentiment towards it on which it could affect other investors perspective on which it might cause that driving force on taking up such trend then on the time that it would really be making out some significant effect then this is where you would really be getting that opportunity on
securing profit and this is where these type of people would really be targetting and since we are all speculators here on this space then it would really be just that normal that people would really be taking up
on having those kind of numbers on which their intents neither be that something that be shown or not. This is why on personal perspective then it would really be just that so normal that you would be
wise on taking up such step or whatever decisions you would be making into your position whether you would be holding for long or would really be trying to snip out profits on
short term duration.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:24:07 PM

For those people who had been here for those couple of years or simply does have the experience and awareness on how this market behaves or move then they would
definitely be laughing with this kind of price speculation on which it cant really be just that possible even in our life time.Lets say that all bitcoins had been mined but the
demand isnt really that still high or full scale. Then what you do expect?
Maybe our grandchildren will see it and Bitcoin will run out of mines in 2140 and that will still be 117 years from now.

and the extreme speculation carried out by Michael Saylor is not at all based on appropriate predictions and is just nonsense coming out of the mouth of a drunk person.
Just expect Bitcoin to continue reaching new ATHs, but of course there will be a decline after that and it will be a cycle that will continue.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:42:42 PM

Totally exaggerated or something unrealistic and this is why having those kind of numbers would really be making tons of people do laugh on what this person is really that predicting. Its not really that bad on being

optimistic but on the time that you are already saying or mentioning numbers which arent that already that realistic at all then expect that there would really be tons of people who would really be laughing behind
with those price predictions. Come to think or remember into those days where McAfee did really make out some prediction having million per coin which come to think that he's been saying that it could happen anytime soon and did really even make out some claims that he would really be eating his own dick on national television.

Wondering if these fellas had the same line of words or something that they would really like to bet on.  Cheesy

Actually btc did break 100k on coinable due to a fat fingered buy.

As a guy that mines to make bank I can tell you we are entering the must rally pre halving stage  as Oct 2023 to April 2024 is a short time.

Miners are very much on the ropes.  todays price is okay for now but would knock out 1/2 to 2/3 of the miners in April of 2024.

I think we will begin a relief rally to 35-40k this year and 40-49k Jan to April next year.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:35:11 PM
Merited by carlfebz2 (2)

Actually btc did break 100k on coinable due to a fat fingered buy.

As a guy that mines to make bank I can tell you we are entering the must rally pre halving stage  as Oct 2023 to April 2024 is a short time.

Miners are very much on the ropes.  todays price is okay for now but would knock out 1/2 to 2/3 of the miners in April of 2024.

I think we will begin a relief rally to 35-40k this year and 40-49k Jan to April next year.
So what happens if 1/3 or 2/3 of those miners would be knocked off? Is there a significant effect on confirming transactions on the network? Sensibly thinking then it would really be "YES" but im not sure because
im aint a technical guy that knows about mining though but its true that we might not really be that seeing those miner conditions when halving hits and i did make another research about on what
price which Miners could really be able to sustain and profit on a certain Bitcoins price range.

To avoid being in the red, publicly-listed Bitcoin mining companies will need the BTC price to be at least $98,000 by the 2024 halving.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-miners-btc-price-98k-halving

So it does mean that there might be chances on seeing those breaking ATH numbers as we do approach or usually this do happen
on post-halving season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 04:39:16 AM

I am in agreement to the people who are skeptical on Michael Saylor Moon's $5 million prediction. However, do you know what might be a funny speculation? There were unconfirmed rumors that Michael Saylor Moon promised to advertise bitcoin on the Las Vegas sphere. If he does this on a bull market after another big pump to another all time high, I speculate that bitcoin might have a big dump after this, very much similar when Elon went to Saturday Night Live to advertise crypto.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███