Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DRUG ABUSE STORY( na only you fit help yourself)  (Read 259 times)
Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 80

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 08:34:48 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2023, 10:46:15 AM by Victorybit1
Merited by fillippone (1), rachael9385 (1)

Something happened on my way to work today: I saw a young girl of about 18 years or so old wearing a skimpy dress and looking disorganized. Her mother was with her, and the woman was wailing, telling people that she didn't know what to do with her daughter, who had been introduced to drugs by her friends. She was crying uncontrollably. This reminded me of an incident that happened years ago while I was hospitalized. I was in severe pain due to a major surgery I had undergone. A nurse gave me a particular injection that day, and immediately, I felt a sense of calmness and joy (euphoria). I asked the nurse what drug it was, and she told me its name. The next day, I requested the same drug again from the doctor. I know some people get addicted to drugs through this means, but I never allowed that to happen to me because I understand the dangers of drug misuse, and I value my life. abeg I no won die young😃.
 We all know that we will eventually pass away, but we should not hasten our demise carelessly through drug abuse. I would also advise medical practitioners to refrain from providing patients with controlled drugs, as it can unintentionally introduce them to addiction.

There is no benefit in misusing drugs, as the disadvantages to your overall well-being are numerous. Drug abuse can lead to kidney problems and weaken your immune system, making you more prone to infections and illnesses. It can also result in mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety. Drug abuse often leads to financial problems, strained relationships, and legal issues. It can also hinder  your educational and career prospects, and contribute to a cycle of addiction that can be challenging to break free from. Therefore, it is very very crucial to avoid drug abuse and seek help if you or someone you know is struggling with substance misuse.

I advise her to seek professional help from healthcare professionals, therapists, or addiction counselors who can assess her situation and provide guidance and treatment options. She can also look for a rehabilitation center that specializes in helping people with similar issues. I come dey think if we have one around.
It is well, my people. Be careful out there and don't allow peer pressure to lead you into destructive behaviors.

Do we have rehabilitation centers for cases like this in every state?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 12:01:07 PM

@victorybit1 you do well to bring this discussion come here, anyway the situation of drug abuse nah the major problem way we dey face for some areas in 9ja, well I no even know the kind of joy people dey get when dem dey abuse drugs, the worst part of the matter be say this drug abuse of a thing nah one kind thing way fit kill person or damage some part of person life.
E go too dey bad when e be say upcoming teenager and youths nai come take am serious, instead of person to dey addicted when em still dey small, e go better say make em dey addicted when em done old, why because if anybody start to dey do bad things from small, e go tannish the image of the person and people no go see the person as somebody way dey normal at all, and again before the person go realize maybe by then em done miss plenty of good luck for life, but if the person start to dey live bad life when em done old, like the person age done reach maybe 50 to 60 no body go get em time and by then the person done achieve plenty things for life.
Although e no dey good to dey addicted to drugs, weder you done old or you still dey young, so nah true make we try help ourselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 12:15:25 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I understnd d topic nd I like d idea way e carry bt, OP ur presentation mak am look very shouty or noisy. I no knw if u get bt, wen persn use capslock dey present en title, e dey b lik big out cry 4 attention. Lik dat cef, I ft end up dey pursue pple nt 2 visit am.
E fit still b say no ur aim or idea b dat bt, na watin I don learn frm pple here with d small time I don dey around nd I 4 like mak I knw am too. If you check well, majority of the presentation of threads here na normal combination of upper and lower case. Try am, e nice.

Base on d mata way u don raise, dis na sometin way dey kill talent nd creativity 4 nt jst we nation bt around many orda developing nd underdeveloped nations 4 d world. Pple way fall into dis line of tort dey jst beliv say, dem no get d power enof 2 bcum somtin nd dat alone don handicap dem frm bcuming anytin. I knw say, hardship dey mak progress difficult bt, 2 carve out a way, u gats first beliv say, u ft do am.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Liliana1304

Activity: 159
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 03:25:03 PM

Bro las las nah only you you get, if you no fit encourage yourself anoda pesin no fit do am for you. So many people dey suffer from inferiority complex and date alone dey kill talent and coupled with the fact say peer pressure dey much on most of our youths, e dey come push them to drugs. Some of them dey dey misguided into believing say nah these drugs go give morale and ginger but wetin go happen wen the high don comot? E go bring you back to square one which to me nah even worse situation compared to when you no dey on drugs.

But then again, you ask why she involve herself in drugs? I'm not defending drug abuse but some pipo dey use am to momentarily dey free from issues from house. Some kids come from broken homes and thus become easy targets of drug misuse. Some dey pass through neglect from the parents and feel say the best way to catch the attention of their folks nah to do am. Nothing sweet pass been sober and staying off drugs, but to some of these children wey com from broken homes go prefer drugs.
Some of these youths nah talented and gifted individuals wey if we fit nuture or provide something to keep them busy or grow their gifts, I feel say them go dey less addicted or tempted to use drugs becos nah idle mind devil dey like use .
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 03:49:35 PM

Op na better advice nai you give for here, the misuse of drugs for we country this passed few year nor be small, the wey our youth don carry drugs for head dey shock me especially all these boyz wey dey press, if you ask some of them dem go tell you say e dey help reduce depression but na lie rather e dey help dem reduce their life span but dem nor know. I don try tire to advise some people wey dey into drugs for my area but the response I dey get na "bro na just time e go take I go soon stop" las las dem still dey do am dey go.
Make we use this picture take observe the cost of body organs, the price dem no be small money, so person wey be drug addict dey destroy one or more of em organ small small.

According to the wey Oyibo define drugs, dem say na anything wey we take into our body system wey nor be food, and one of the most popular abuse wey dey go on for very long time till now naim be :

Alcohol addiction: the wey people take dey abuse alcohol for we country no be small oo, sotay  almost every community go get one strong alcohol addict, and dem dey forget say na kidney for the body dey remove waste and by the time you drink too much e go fit lead to kidney failure, blood pressure,heart disease, liver failure etc

Smoking: normally even for cigar packet dem write say smokers are liable to die young, wen person don too smoke before you go know e don get lungs cancer, and wen u nor get money to treat am na death be that oo

I would also advise medical practitioners to refrain from providing patients with controlled drugs, as it can unintentionally introduce them to addiction.

Just as your case be, severe pains after surgery naim doctors dey recommend some of these hard drugs to their patients, so if dem stop am how dem wan use take calm those wey dey undergo serious pains?, even before surgery the drugs wey dem dey use make the patients fall into deep sleep na hard drug but if  dem stop am, no more surgeries.

I nor know about other states but for my state we get doctors wey dey offer rehabilitation.
Victorybit1 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2023, 06:35:36 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Just as your case be, severe pains after surgery naim doctors dey recommend some of these hard drugs to their patients, so if dem stop am how dem wan use take calm those wey dey undergo serious pains?, even before surgery the drugs wey dem dey use make the patients fall into deep sleep na hard drug but if  dem stop am, no more surgeries.

[/quote] what I mean is a patient its not supposed to know the particular controlled drug been used on them to avoid them going to get it when they are out of the hospital since it's easily addictive.

Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 08:05:01 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1), Belarge (1)

Life is like a journey were everybody is on there own with a focus to achieve a goal or objective, so nobody is obiligated to help you even a close relation has no obiligation to help you, he can only do so if he wants to or you contributed to his wealth, I no sometimes in live we depend on people to survive through assistant but that shouldn't give you the mindset that the person is obiligated to do so and as such you decided to relax and fold your hands for the manner to fall on you, perhaps you are actually the one that can help yourself by working hard and not depending on someone.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2023, 10:18:38 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

There is no benefit in misusing drugs, as the disadvantages to your overall well-being are numerous. Drug abuse can lead to kidney problems and weaken your immune system, making you more prone to infections and illnesses. It can also result in mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety. Drug abuse often leads to financial problems, strained relationships, and legal issues. It can also hinder  your educational and career prospects, and contribute to a cycle of addiction that can be challenging to break free from. Therefore, it is very very crucial to avoid drug abuse and seek help if you or someone you know is struggling with substance misuse.

Since you dey talk about drug abuse for your thread why you no put drug abuse for the title so we go fit know wetin to expect. Many peoples dey ignore threads because the title of the thread, I believed if you be used something related to drug abuse for your title before you tell all this your story for the body of the post you for get more engagement for this thread. Sha drug abuse na very strong issue for this country. We dun make am a normal things already and this is mainly because of the popularization by the celebrities. People even dey see drug abuse as swag this days and many youth dun lose their purpose of life because of drugs.

Which day so wey on colos been dey trend and you go see people dey craze because of abusing the drugs and people still dey take am because dem dey find the highest highness. We get some correction centers for the country but most of dem no dey function properly and if you forget your person for there, dem fit kill am sell e parts dem self because nothing is to be trusted in this country as things dey happen. Anybody wey you see say dey abuse drugs you need help am in any way wey you fit and if you carry am go those centers no just leave am there, they follow am up to make sure say those people dey do their job. We need to dey enlightened people as we dey see dem and our government need to step in do something about those public figures wey dey glorify drug abuse.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Victorybit1 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 02:34:27 PM

There is no benefit in misusing drugs, as the disadvantages to your overall well-being are numerous. Drug abuse can lead to kidney problems and weaken your immune system, making you more prone to infections and illnesses. It can also result in mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety. Drug abuse often leads to financial problems, strained relationships, and legal issues. It can also hinder  your educational and career prospects, and contribute to a cycle of addiction that can be challenging to break free from. Therefore, it is very very crucial to avoid drug abuse and seek help if you or someone you know is struggling with substance misuse.

Since you dey talk about drug abuse for your thread why you no put drug abuse for the title so we go fit know wetin to expect. Many peoples dey ignore threads because the title of the thread, I believed if you be used something related to drug abuse for your title before you tell all this your story for the body of the post you for get more engagement for this thread.
Thank you, I don go correct am. The thing be say dem no dey hear. Sometimes I dey wonder if those people dey fear death. I dey work for pharmacy so I dey see plenty of these kind of thing. Somebody come buy cough syrup, drink everything at ones. I was shocked. I caution the boy make him no ever try that kind thing again unless e don sign him dead warrant. Fear catch me that day.
Ruttoshi

Merit: 272

Baba God Noni

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 04:20:40 PM
Merited by Antotena (2)

OP, from your topic, i don't that you were a victim to drug addiction.
It is a pity that Nigeria youths has seen drugs as something that they can't do without. In my neighbourhood, almost all the teenagers are into drug abuse. The funny thing is that they dedicate more time to it and spend heavily on it, without thinking of the consequences of it. The society has a way of involving these youths into drugs, either through their friends or role models.

The rate of drug abuse is increasing every day and government needs to do something on this matter, because it is making them to become useless to the society. We have rehab centres but how well are they functioning is what I don't know. What annoys me most is that, when you will be telling these youths about the disadvantage of drugs abuse, they wouldn't listen to you because they think that they are on top of the world. I have seen two people that I know very went insane because of excess drug on low brains.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 09:34:33 PM

I advise her to seek professional help from healthcare professionals, therapists, or addiction counselors who can assess her situation and provide guidance and treatment options. She can also look for a rehabilitation center that specializes in helping people with similar issues. I come dey think if we have one around.
It is well, my people. Be careful out there and don't allow peer pressure to lead you into destructive behaviors.

Your post title is very attractive and it’ll persuade one to open and see the story you really want to tell. I also thought it was going to be a story about you, how you survived addiction to drugs or something similar to that but it turned out to be another person’s story. The story is interesting and this happens everywhere. Most of this cases are caused by socialization through peer groups; which is one of the primary area of socialization where the child is vulnerable to anything that comes their way. With a good home background, the likelihood of it happening could be reduced but cannot be avoided.

Rehabilitation centers are in every state in Nigeria I think, because in some states, more rehabilitation centers are being built in major towns (LGA) within the state to help caution drug abuse and reduce it to its minimal level.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 11:38:07 PM

I nor sure say rehab center dey my location, even if e dey I nor sure say person go fit recover for there unless na private owned. Why I talk so be say if you look our general hospitals you go see the way the medical practitioners there dey do person like say them be nothing because say nor be better money person dey pay. Most of the doctors for the general hospitals get their own private clinic and the way them dey treat their patients dey very different from the way them dey do people wey come jam them for government hospitals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 06:54:22 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2023, 03:02:45 PM by Egii Nna
Merited by hugeblack (1), Dzwaafu11 (1)

You really did a good job. I agree with the advice you give, but drug abuse is one of the major problems or issues we have in Nigeria due to some factors that we don’t take seriously and think are normal. The high group that is being affected by drug abuse is the adolescent and the young adults (youths). These ages range from 13 to 30 years of age, so if we actually want to bring an end to this issue of drug abuse in our country, we need to know the factors that influence the youth into drug abuse. These factors include the following:

* poverty
* lack of parental care
* depression
* lost of loved ones
* peer group influence

And so on, so when you look at the major factors that cause drug abuse, you can see that we can control some of the factors ourselves before a child or youth get involved in drug abuse. Let's take the lack of parental care as a topic for discussion based on your story. Op you said it was a woman with her daughter aged 18, you said the woman was crying that she didn’t know what to do with the girl, base on the story I can say the affected (the daughter) was into drug abuse due to lack of parental care because if the mother spent enough time with her daughter and also create a sense of friendship with her daughter ,the daughter will be open minded to her mother because she will feel that her mother is like a friend to her and the daughter will also tell her almost all her feelings and some secret and the mother can identify if her daughter is depressed or if she is being introduced by her peers but our Nigerian mother don’t create that friendship with there children why am saying this is because I studied health counseling for some years now so apparently I will say I also a heath counselor and also a psychologist, so this issue is not we stay and fold our hands and say is only the work of counselors money is now hard to get in this country so let play our role in our community to see the end of drug abuse in our country

Makus

Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 10:14:14 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2023, 08:14:04 AM by Makus

Yes, every state have it own rehabilitation center and some state have even more that one but most a time the rehabilitation center in located at the state capital but you can click

Egii Nna please delete the  link you posted, it's a spam link which is not recommended in this forum.
Igebotz
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1653

The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 12:29:21 PM

so if we actually want to bring an end to this issue of drug abuse in our country, we need to know the factors that influence the youth into drug abuse. These factors include the following:

* poverty

Abeg this one no follow at all no be person wey get money dey buy Enzo and colos abuse am  Grin Poverty has nothing to do with it, with the way these drugs are expensive and the amount of money spent on drugs on a regular basics person wey never chop  belleful no fit abuse or afford to buy drugs o. peer presure and other factors you mentioned are all correct except this one.

I nor sure say rehab center dey my location, even if e dey I nor sure say person go fit recover for there unless na private owned. Why I talk so be say if you look our general hospitals you go see the way the medical practitioners there dey do person like say them be nothing because say nor be better money person dey pay. Most of the doctors for the general hospitals get their own private clinic and the way them dey treat their patients dey very different from the way them dey do people wey come jam them for government hospitals.

These are 10 best rehabilitation centers in Nigeria.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 02:51:38 PM

Drug abuse na serious problem, no be today e start and di level wey people dey abuse drugs dis days dey on alarming rate. Some people dey go into drugs because of peer pressure, as dem see their friends use am dem go wan follow use am too, anoda reason na because of inferiority complex, dem wan get highness so dat dem fit conquer anything wey come their way while odas na because of abusive marriage or home, dem dey like take dis drugs to find solace and runaway from all di kata-kata wey dey their lives. Our celebrities too no dey try, dem dey take some of dis drugs openly and dey sing am for their songs and some people wey no dey guided go reason wrongly and go follow dey take dis drugs.

People dey abuse many many things dis days like glue, lacasera, methylated spirit, soakaway pit, nail polish etc. Di list too plenty and any person wey dey abuse drugs/substances, make di person just kno say him don take him hand sign him own death warrant.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Egii Nna

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 03:04:32 PM

Egii Nna please delete the  link you posted, it's a spam link which is not recommended in this forum.

Thanks for the correction mate, I will also take note for other time

Egii Nna

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 03:38:28 PM

so if we actually want to bring an end to this issue of drug abuse in our country, we need to know the factors that influence the youth into drug abuse. These factors include the following:

* poverty

Abeg this one no follow at all no be person wey get money dey buy Enzo and colos abuse am  Grin Poverty has nothing to do with it, with the way these drugs are expensive and the amount of money spent on drugs on a regular basics person wey never chop  belleful no fit abuse or afford to buy drugs o. peer presure and other factors you mentioned are all correct except this one.

Mate poverty is included, and why do I say so? In the health line, we don’t address only expensive hard drugs as the only drug used for drug abuse; we also address those low-cost drugs as drugs used for drug abuse, for instance, cigarettes (indian hemp), marijuana (weed, ganja, and loud), codeine, and so on. All these are low-cost drugs that can be affordable for the poor because many poor people feel depressed, rejected by rich friends, unemployed, and other factors that increase the risk of many poor people being involved in drug abuse.

And again you say that person wey never chop bellyful no fit abuse or afford drugs. I am against this sentence because those involved in drug abuse are very cooperative in the sense that they can contribute money within them to buy hard drugs and use it within themselves; some of them even borrow money to buy them; some collect the hard drugs from the dealers in depth to pay later; so my putting poverty inside the factors causing drug abuse is not by wish but by research and survey, and it is well confirmed.

CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 02:21:19 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), Roseline492 (2)

OP there are lots of rehabilitation services in the various states across the nation. Government owned and are very much active. Some of them have been mentioned by a poster here for your perusal. It would be nice you go through them and possibly do your research online to see more for yourself.

Drug abuse is now a big challenge in our society today. It does not only bother around the youths alone but the teens and elderly also are involved in it. I remembered my youth service year while serving there's this guy that usually takes codeine and he does that without the doctors prescription. He takes it any how and when I asked him he said it is his sleeping tablet and that is how he is able to sleep which makes it very difficult to stop as he is fully addicted to it. I told him the risk involved and how to be able to stop the addiction gradually. He was all ears willing and ready to stop and I talked him through and that was close to my POP. I believe by now he must have stopped it.

Sometimes they do need somebody to talk them through not to want to make it looks like as if they are criminals and outlaws. Most people into drugs are  people going through lots and all they could think of is a way of forgetting their past or experience by getting involved in drugs just to do away with their past.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀