Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The Jasminer X16-Q Mining Rig  (Read 241 times)
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 400
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2023, 03:05:14 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2023, 02:19:17 PM by mineshop.eu
Merited by FP91G (2)

For those in the cryptocurrency mining world, the Jasminer X16-Q brings a new hope. Offering impressive performance in a surprisingly quiet package, this mining rig is all about maximizing returns. This blog post will delve into the specifics of the X16-Q and why it might just be the next essential addition to your mining farm.

1. First Impressions

From the outside, despite its size, the X16-Q boasts a quiet operation. And if there’s any background hum, it’s likely coming from your existing equipment – not this new guy.

2. Performance

At the heart of any miner’s interest is performance. What makes the Jasminer X16-Q stand out is its world-class efficiency, especially when mining Etc (Ethereum Classic) and other Eth hash or Ethereum-based coins. Fun fact? Ethereum Classic ranks within the top 30 cryptocurrencies by coin market cap.

3. Setup & Configuration

Power & Connectivity: This device needs just a power cable and an ethernet cable. It’s also equipped with a Wi-Fi adapter, in case you prefer a wireless connection.
Dashboard & Controls: The dashboard is intuitive. Punch in your details, set your mining pool, adjust frequencies, and you’re good to go.

4. Mining Capabilities

The Jasminer X16-Q isn’t limited to just one algorithm or coin. Notably, it can handle:

most popular Ethereum classic
All Ethash coins
Dual mining Ethereum Classic and Zilliqa/Zil
Competitor miners often struggle to keep up with these multiple algorithms. However, the X16-Q seamlessly mines them all.

5. Profitability

Real-world tests show that the X16-Q mines about 0.23 Etc daily. At current rates, that translates to around $3.63 per day. Subtract your electricity costs, and the returns are still compelling. With a hash rate trending upwards, there’s a bright future ahead for Ethereum Classic miners.

6. Other Key Features

Sound: As mentioned, it’s quiet. Perfect for at-home miners.
Size & Density: The rig’s design is compact and efficient.
Durability: Early tests show that the X16-Q is stable and durable. But always remember, overclocking might decrease its lifespan.

7. Conclusion

The Jasminer X16-Q is not just another mining rig. It’s a symbol of where the future of at-home mining could be headed. While it’s not the golden goose of passive income, it certainly offers competitive returns for its efficiency and performance.

CTA: Interested in getting your Jasminer X16-Q?

Disclaimer: The figures mentioned are based on current market values and are subject to change.
Full blog post here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 03:25:58 PM

I really like this quiet ASIC for a house or apartment, but I really don’t like the fact that its profit on free electricity is $3.63 per day, and its price is 3000 dollars, and in Europe these ASICs cost in the range of 3100-4000 dollars, but there they are very expensive electricity.
I don't know why this ASIC is so expensive?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayDDee

Activity: 1383
Merit: 220

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 05:54:03 PM

4. Mining Capabilities

The Jasminer X16-Q isn’t limited to just one algorithm or coin. Notably, it can handle:

Etc hash
Eth hash
Dual mining Ethereum Classic and Zilliqua/Zil
Competitor miners often struggle to keep up with these multiple algorithms. However, the X16-Q seamlessly mines them all.

That claim has a lot of spin. It's only true until the next multi mining algo appears, which is the same problem the competitors have.

The other comments also seem well spun.

mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2023, 08:30:50 AM

I really like this quiet ASIC for a house or apartment, but I really don’t like the fact that its profit on free electricity is $3.63 per day, and its price is 3000 dollars, and in Europe these ASICs cost in the range of 3100-4000 dollars, but there they are very expensive electricity.

The built quality on these seems premium , even probably the parts doesnt cost anything.
Packaging 10/10
I think my desktop is much noisier then the miner itself.
But yes ofcourse as in profit terms , seem way to long payback.
I think its price tag is so high as its the most efficient curently in terms of watt per mhs.

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 05:46:38 PM

The built quality on these seems premium , even probably the parts doesnt cost anything.
Packaging 10/10
I think its price tag is so high as its the most efficient curently in terms of watt per mhs.
I thought that miners buy ASICs to make a profit from it Smiley maybe this ASIC is the most energy efficient, but its price is very high now. For 3000 dollars it is better to find a profitable ASIC for Bitcoin. This is a completely strange price offer from the manufacturer; it’s better to go all out with the Kaspa ASIC.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2023, 02:59:29 PM

Packaging 10/10
I thought that miners buy ASICs to make a profit from it Smiley maybe this ASIC is the most energy efficient, but its price is very high now. For 3000 dollars it is better to find a profitable ASIC for Bitcoin. This is a completely strange price offer from the manufacturer; it’s better to go all out with the Kaspa ASIC.
You might be saying same thing about KASPA miners in couple of month.
Only if you have crystal ball can tell you which ASIC would be the best choice.
Mine BTC miners, most developed and oldest coin.

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 07:32:08 PM

Packaging 10/10
I have already spoken about Kaspa ASIC many times. I do not deny the fact that you can make money with these ASICs, but for people with a weak nervous system this can be a big challenge.
Can you tell me how many X16-Q ASICs you sold?
I'm very interested in who buys these ASICs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 02:01:25 PM

Packaging 10/10
I have already spoken about Kaspa ASIC many times. I do not deny the fact that you can make money with these ASICs, but for people with a weak nervous system this can be a big challenge.
Can you tell me how many X16-Q ASICs you sold?
I'm very interested in who buys these ASICs.
We have sold good few , but not nearly not as much as the Kaspa miners. Problem with Jasminer X-16 they also have manufacturing issue, shortage of the chip supplies, late deliveries etc..

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 06:17:51 PM
Merited by mineshop.eu (2)

We have sold good few , but not nearly not as much as the Kaspa miners. Problem with Jasminer X-16 they also have manufacturing issue, shortage of the chip supplies, late deliveries etc..
It will still be a mystery to me: who buys an ASIC with a payback of 1000 days?
Kaspa has very dynamic mining compared to this ASIC. My guess is that someone prefers quiet mining, and profit is not their first priority.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 01:18:16 PM

Kaspa has very dynamic mining compared to this ASIC. My guess is that someone prefers quiet mining, and profit is not their first priority.
this 100% is targeted for retails.
People keeping miner as a heater in office/home etc..

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 11:31:06 AM

this 100% is targeted for retails.
People keeping miner as a heater in office/home etc..
I am sure that the Jasminer X16-Q ASIC will be a bad heater, and using it instead of a pillow heater is dangerous, because there is a lot of voltage there. Besides the fact that this ASIC is a good ready-made solution for mining in an apartment, it has no other advantages.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 03:36:49 PM

Opening JASMINER X16-Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erUi_5nOURg&ab_channel=marsx2group
Large and high-quality server heatsinks for 3 chips on the board.
There will be no overheating or loud noise from such an ASIC, but the hashrate is not large. And the price of this device does not fall, despite the fact that there are no good coins for mining.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2023, 12:10:34 PM
Merited by FP91G (1)

Opening JASMINER X16-Q
There will be no overheating or loud noise from such an ASIC, but the hashrate is not large. And the price of this device does not fall, despite the fact that there are no good coins for mining.
These still seems to be quite demanded devices, factory cannot meet production targets , new batches availible now in only February.
And the worst part prices keeps increasing.

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 04:31:16 PM

Opening JASMINER X16-Q
These still seems to be quite demanded devices, factory cannot meet production targets , new batches availible now in only February.
And the worst part prices keeps increasing.
This is a very expensive ASIC, if you look at its payback graph. It may be suitable for mining shitcoins using a similar algorithm, but there are no serious coins for mining other than Ethereum Classic. Mining is heavily dependent on the nearly dead first Ethereum.
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/jasminer/x16-q

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2024, 06:47:48 PM

certainly high risk miner , sometimes mining shitcoins could made you outsmarted everyone .....only if you are lucky.

ycb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2024, 02:58:26 PM

It is still regarded as over priced at current market, the price pump to that stage is because of before merge ethereum long time ago which actually not relevant now. it should be price around ~1800 for 1 year projection in etc.
IF i have this probably will just mine it to a pool that have automatic switch coin, like zergpool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: