Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin  (Read 471 times)
aliveNFT

Activity: 158
Merit: 88

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 02:21:32 PM

There was a man who spent 10,000 bitcoins for 2 pizzas. There will also be a person who will spend ~76k USD (~2 BTC) which will buy these two pizzas. Maybe in 100 years, but it will be found.

«Don't bring a Ledger Nano S to a gunfight»

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 02:59:53 PM

This is a giant waste of internet space!  the user doesn't even log in.  they were just hoping stupid people would send bits to a posted address.  i can't believe it turned into an actual discussion.  FFS some of you truly need to get out the house more often and interact with real live humans.
Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 102
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:51:46 PM

its time for another pizza day but reversal this time, lm selling 2 papa John's pizza for 1 Bitcoin. BTC

Are you tired of spending your hard-earned Bitcoins on boring stuff like Lambos and moon tickets? Well, we've got a deal

lnurl1dp68gurn8ghj7ampd3kx2ar0veekzar0wd5xjtnrdakj7tnhv4kxctttdehhwm30d3h82unvw qhhxarfvd4hjcmvv9knjvs7j90pe

vegans will be rejected.

Do you actually know the price of one bitcoin? I understand that you are no longer a child for you to join this forum, and for you to  think of selling 2 Papa John's pizzas for one Bitcoin, I'm sure you have no knowledge of the bitcoin. Therefore, this forum is the best place for you to learn about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies if you can follow my advice.
nycfed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2023, 04:13:23 AM

its time for another pizza day but reversal this time, lm selling 2 papa John's pizza for 1 Bitcoin. BTC

You're trying to be smart but no one is stupid enough to buy 2 Papa John's Pizzas for 1 BTCitcoin. I would recommend you to try your luck somewhere else because on this forum users aren't naive enough to purchase 2 pizzas for a Bitcoin because with a single Bitcoin we can buy so many of those pizzas.

I'm assuming it was supposed to be a joke, not very funny though.  Embarrassed
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2023, 06:49:00 AM

With the degree of awreness that has rocked the world and how bad the Bitcoin Pizza guy feels, I think no one will want to be involved in such degree of mistake.
People now value the smallest of satoshi, in simple terms, the Bitcoin Pizza day actually puts to remembrance, more reason why people will not consider the idea of using satoshis for a joke.
NO one will come to buy 2 Big sized pizzas for 1 bitcoin as Bitcoin is now on the priority list of investors.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀