Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What motivated you to join the forum?  (Read 867 times)
Adams0001

Activity: 448
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:59:44 AM

I joined this forum because I wanted to know everything about Crypto trading and investment.My friend told me to join this forum when I discussed with him that I wanted to learn  Crypto.He told me there is no other place I can get valuable information about it than the bitcointalk forum here.I had to heed to his advice and joined the forum,and I can boldly say now that since I joined this forum,I have really gained because I have known more about trading and investment, where as these are what I wouldn't have dreamt of.

Many things compelled me to join the forum in order to understand what the main reason for bitcoin, and what he did because when they told me about bitcoin, they said it is a best investment and that if you can be patient and invest your money in it, you will make a huge profit, and later when I was ready to begin my journey on bitcoin investment, my friends introduced me to the forum where I would gain full knowledge of bitcoin and gradually I began picking things that would make me strong in my investment. This forum has helped many individuals believe that bitcoin is the best investment to do and be profitable, allowing many people to achieve their goals.

Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 212

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:59:11 AM

This forum has helped many individuals believe that bitcoin is the best investment to do and be profitable, allowing many people to achieve their goals.

Not sure about the goals and achievement thing, but one thing is for sure, this forum is undoubtedly the best place for one to learn about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies within the industry and to stay updated about things that are happening around the cryptocurrency sphere.

On a lot of occasions, you would read things on this forum before you get to read them from somewhere else such as good or bad news, updates, network upgrades, forks, halvings, and anything else that I didn't mention. So if a person is actively visiting the forum, they don't need to watch the news or anything because they will see and hear everything from here. On rare occasions, one might come across topics and stuff that they might need to search about to understand the actual context but that isn't always the case.

Zoomic

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:56:12 PM

This post reminds me alot about how I joined the Bitcoin family. Many years ago even before I started school at the university, I had a friend who constanted persuaded me to invest in Bitcoin. I didn't pick interest in it because there were lots of ponzi schemes as at that time, you won't really blame me because the testimonies I heard about Bitcoin were too good to be true, so I thought Bitcoin was one of those scams.

I gave Bitcoin a trial few years after I graduated from the university and a friend recommended the Bitcointalk forum where I will have to learn from other members who are very knowledgeable in it. I must say, the experience so far has been amazing and I have gained alot.

OP is right, if you don't know why you are here in the first place, you might end up leaving or even abusing the privilege you are given for being here. Incase you all don't know, being here is a privilege which should not be taken for granted.

NurseHub

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 10:13:03 AM

I have not really been here for a very long time, but I noticed there are lots of things to learn, not just Bitcoin but some nice ways of reasoning, writing, and helping me to read more often.

While county was very difficult for young people a long time ago, lots of young people went into different ways of making money, which wasn't really legit. I started watching my male friends to know what they do for a living. So I noticed they aren't into any illegal stuff, but they were doing so well, so I asked, and they told me I can also do well if I'm patient and ready to learn, so I decided to join and learn what they know.
And believe me, I have been trying my best to read more often than before, which is even helping me reduce my TikTok lifestyle, which wasn't beneficial to me.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 12:33:16 PM

This post reminds me alot about how I joined the Bitcoin family. Many years ago even before I started school at the university, I had a friend who constanted persuaded me to invest in Bitcoin. I didn't pick interest in it because there were lots of ponzi schemes as at that time, you won't really blame me because the testimonies I heard about Bitcoin were too good to be true, so I thought Bitcoin was one of those scams.

I still remember the time when there used to be Bitcoin doublers where you would send your Bitcoins and get 2x of what you have sent.  Grin A lot of people used to get scammed by these HYIPs and some even used to earn a lot of money because such websites used to pay their initial users and then when they used to gain trust in the community and people started sending higher amounts, they would run away with their funds.

You are right that a person who didn't know much about Bitcoin wouldn't believe that it is a good thing if someone told them because they would think Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme because all those scams, HYIPs, and Ponzi schemes used to use Bitcoin as their main payment method. There used to be cloud mining scams as well back then.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1471

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:13:22 PM

All I can say about the forum or about being on the forum is simply to invite everyone to benefit from this space, because that is the true treasure.
I read almost everything I find interesting on the forum, which completely frees me from social media platforms and all that nonsense, because I truly feel the value of my presence here when I discover new information or learn a new skill. My true treasure is the knowledge I gained during my journey, which seems relatively small, but I am very happy to go through the full experience and continue it with the same passion and enjoyment.

Perhaps what inspires me most to spend more time on the forum is all the experiences I have saw and the distinguished members I stumble upon while roaming the boards.

I am writing this today because today i suddenly noticed that i passeed the 1500 earned merits in order to express my satisfaction and performance with my presence and continued presence on the forum.

I still insist that the forum is a good space for mainly reading and learning, and there may not always be a need to participate in discussions, especially if your goal is only to obtain a merit point. Perhaps all you need is more time to read and not write.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:43:58 PM

Different individual will have a different concept of what motivated then to join this community because I know quite well that from initial this community was not having a larger number it has today because there are still an advertisement by many persons we are doing in order to make the community to be known but today the community has been known based on much interest on people to Bitcoin because here is the shortest way you can learn the advantages and the disadvantages of Bitcoin without payment and I can see that what motivated people to come to this community is to acquire the knowledge of Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 05:48:05 PM

Different individual will have a different concept of what motivated then to join this community because I know quite well that from initial this community was not having a larger number it has today because there are still an advertisement by many persons we are doing in order to make the community to be known but today the community has been known based on much interest on people to Bitcoin because here is the shortest way you can learn the advantages and the disadvantages of Bitcoin without payment and I can see that what motivated people to come to this community is to acquire the knowledge of Bitcoin.

Just like you said a lot of users here have different purposes of joining or developing interest in the forum though your reply sound more like you are generalizing everyone's motivation for joining the forum however my own motivation for joining this forum is that literally i like being updated about things going on in the world not only in my country so I have been a lover of Bitcoin though never developed much interest about it till when a friend of mine introduced me to this forum and I was very much interested in the discussions here because apart from the fact that this forum is more of Bitcoin related but there are some other discussions that are held here so outside that some of the reasons why some newbies are interested in joining the forum now is due to signature campaigns payments but it will be stupid for anyone to think that this forum is only about earning from signature campaigns and possibly forget about some real life jobs because signature campaigns doesn't last forever at some point it can come to an end and reality will be faced so engaging more in discussions about Bitcoin helps to build one's mindset on the right approach to follow in your investment strategies and also to broaden one's alertness on the need to switch to digital currency instead of the regular fiat currency and a lot of people can attest to the achievements they have been able to get since they ventured into cryptocurrency and it can't be measured with fiat regardless of the fact that bitcoin is still new in the crypto industry even though it was the first cryptocurrency that was invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.

Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 562

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 06:05:43 PM

Then it was the fact that my friend who don't know much about Bitcoin and cryptos suddenly started getting more information about things happening around Bitcoin and the crypto space more than I do as a Bitcoin enthusiasts, So it was one of the major things that triggered me to join this community and which I joined and have equally saw the very benefits that transformed my friend to become knowledgeable about Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 449

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:26:09 AM

The creator of Bitcoin is on this forum  Shocked

This got me pretty hooked when I read it from somewhere online, i was not new to the forum then I just decided not to use it because I had no reason to, not knowing that I was deceiving myself.

Merely stumbling on this forum could make you walk out in seconds, thinking about what could possibly be on here that you already don't know everything I know about crypto then was through Google search engine.

Until I read that the creator of Bitcoin is on here, I started thinking that I could ask him some questions and I found out that he isn't active anymore, this was what pushed me to start reading on the forum, and then I loved it more.

I never knew that airdrops were possible on here because years back many airdrop platforms were available so I used them to make money, it was later I found out that you can join airdrops and bounties on the forum too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:39:06 PM

Then it was the fact that my friend who don't know much about Bitcoin and cryptos suddenly started getting more information about things happening around Bitcoin and the crypto space more than I do as a Bitcoin enthusiasts, So it was one of the major things that triggered me to join this community and which I joined and have equally saw the very benefits that transformed my friend to become knowledgeable about Bitcoin.
My friend was the major reason I enter the forum. We're colleagues and this my particular friend in question have always done incredible accomplishments which I wasn't acknowledging, catering for major needs and having extra changed in his pocket even before the month runs out, I became curious because we're closed and I on the other hand wasn't receiving the estimated figures like him. Then one faithful day, I called him and we had drinks and chitchat as usual, asked him about the source of extra change, firstly he refrained and tried to change the topic but I hesitated and stay on the topic which was directly send to him loud and clear, he showed me the basis of the Bitcointalk forum.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:44:49 PM

Being motivated towards bitcoin forums by a strong desire to learn about bitcoin.  Moreover, good money can be earned from Bitcoin which is another reason for me to be motivated towards Bitcoin.  Also bitcoin forum is like a community where free time is spent great and bitcoin forum has hundreds of unknown facts from which you can search for knowledge like news paper.  It is from this point of view that I pay close attention to the Bitcoin Forum.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 11:05:54 PM

My friend was the major reason I enter the forum. We're colleagues and this my particular friend in question have always done incredible accomplishments which I wasn't acknowledging, catering for major needs and having extra changed in his pocket even before the month runs out, I became curious because we're closed and I on the other hand wasn't receiving the estimated figures like him. Then one faithful day, I called him and we had drinks and chitchat as usual, asked him about the source of extra change, firstly he refrained and tried to change the topic but I hesitated and stay on the topic which was directly send to him loud and clear, he showed me the basis of the Bitcointalk forum.
YES it is true, that my friend also introduced me to this bitcointalk because it is a complex forum, if you look at the entire board it will be very confusing but my friend guided me even though I had different interests, at that time the bounty world was very good and he reaped a lot of results from the many projects he participated in. Until the development of crypto, I realised the importance of this forum for education because I felt left behind if I didn't know the developments. Bitcointalk is a very effective means that both past and current information (new news) can be accounted for. In addition, there are many features that bitcoin has, such as having full privasy, self-controlled and easy to carry or use. it is only natural that this forum is always crowded among them sharing information that is happening including many newcomers.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:59:13 AM

YES it is true, that my friend also introduced me to this bitcointalk because it is a complex forum, if you look at the entire board it will be very confusing but my friend guided me even though I had different interests, at that time the bounty world was very good and he reaped a lot of results from the many projects he participated in. Until the development of crypto, I realised the importance of this forum for education because I felt left behind if I didn't know the developments. Bitcointalk is a very effective means that both past and current information (new news) can be accounted for. In addition, there are many features that bitcoin has, such as having full privasy, self-controlled and easy to carry or use. it is only natural that this forum is always crowded among them sharing information that is happening including many newcomers.

However my first time of being in this forum was very tough I couldn't find my way around the forum reason is because I was just given a little hint about how the forum works, I wasn't familiar with the dos and donts of the forum. since I'm not well guided about how the forum works, so i think the first thing I need to do is to read the rules and regulations of the forum, so that I won't go contrary to those rules and regulations. then after reading the rules and regulations about the forum , then I come to realized that there are some certain things you will do that will lead your account to danger, probably they can even have your account been disabled if you go contrary to those rules and regulations.  then I started from avoiding those things so as to avoid my account not been disabled, from there I started getting familiar with the forum I most say this forum really thought me a lot about crypto investment. my major reason of being here is to know more about cryptocurrency and also how it works, though I have really learnt a lot from this forum but I'm still hoping to learn more as time goes on.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 02:13:40 PM

However my first time of being in this forum was very tough I couldn't find my way around the forum reason is because I was just given a little hint about how the forum works, I wasn't familiar with the dos and donts of the forum. since I'm not well guided about how the forum works, so i think the first thing I need to do is to read the rules and regulations of the forum, so that I won't go contrary to those rules and regulations. then after reading the rules and regulations about the forum , then I come to realized that there are some certain things you will do that will lead your account to danger, probably they can even have your account been disabled if you go contrary to those rules and regulations.  then I started from avoiding those things so as to avoid my account not been disabled, from there I started getting familiar with the forum I most say this forum really thought me a lot about crypto investment. my major reason of being here is to know more about cryptocurrency and also how it works, though I have really learnt a lot from this forum but I'm still hoping to learn more as time goes on.

To be honest most of us are here due to a friend who has referred us to this forum when we were not even aware of something like Bitcoin would be possible and I have a similar experience wherein I was referred by a friend. But this has been turned into one of the most successful step I have taken in my life be it for earnings through signature campaign or be it about understanding trading tactics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Filippo Spina
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 20

Twenty One Million

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 02:26:54 PM

My first account (SeeBiscuit) was so I could learn about freebitco.in, which is a popular faucet since 2013.

I was showed freebitco.in by someone IRL and it was so weird to me seeing a site that looked so old being used by OG bitcoiners to this day.

Then I came to the forum and stayed because...well  Grin.

I mean its the worlds largest free bitcoin-related public library.

Don't gotta check out the material and take it home with you.

At your fingertips.

Lmfao overpowered website.

Hi everybody, Filippo Spina here. I want to tell you that I am here to secure, contain, and protect one world. Under God, indivisible, for liberty, justice, and self-custody for all of infinity. We are vivus. We are ready. Vires in numeris. My bitcoin address is bc1q7mmlfxqg4z8v5tz83fhas9wyfacpvzg6jc4cxd.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:14:57 PM

Being motivated towards bitcoin forums by a strong desire to learn about bitcoin.  Moreover, good money can be earned from Bitcoin which is another reason for me to be motivated towards Bitcoin.  Also bitcoin forum is like a community where free time is spent great and bitcoin forum has hundreds of unknown facts from which you can search for knowledge like news paper.  It is from this point of view that I pay close attention to the Bitcoin Forum.
Learning and money are 2 common reasons that can motivate people joining this forum. I have no problem that people have their own reasons, it is something that we can't force to the people. However, I can appreciate that you still concern to the knowledge, you want money but you understand it requires good knowledge. Well, at least people do this, so they don't do something that makes no sense.

This forum is more better than newspaper. You only can get limited knowledge through newspaper. But you can get unlimited knowledge in this forum. This forum provides too many sources for learning and get knowledge. You are in the right place if you want to learn.  Wink

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:19:33 PM

Acquiring bitcoin knowledge could be the first goal but in the end, it turns out making some profits out from being knowledgeable about bitcoin could be the final goal. I believe a lot would agree to this because through bitcoin knowledge and development of skills, we can always look for job opportunities that suit our skills and talents, or we can start engaging in bitcoin investment through long term hodling and make good profits when we start selling our bitcoin.

However, either it’s for pure knowledge or for profits, it’s still an advantage for us knowing about bitcoin and the crypto space since the world is turning into digital, and this could be a good preparation for us so we can be more aware and ready to use them as a mode of payment in the future, as they’re actually designed to perform as a currency, not just an investment tool alone.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:22:32 PM

Learning and money are 2 common reasons that can motivate people joining this forum. I have no problem that people have their own reasons, it is something that we can't force to the people. However, I can appreciate that you still concern to the knowledge, you want money but you understand it requires good knowledge. Well, at least people do this, so they don't do something that makes no sense.

This forum is more better than newspaper. You only can get limited knowledge through newspaper. But you can get unlimited knowledge in this forum. This forum provides too many sources for learning and get knowledge. You are in the right place if you want to learn.  Wink

Agreed about this all with I personally joined this forum for some learning and having information then I am started some earning which helps me a lot, and now I am having good things just because of this forum even I am having not good rank but with the knowledge which I have from here and specially few dedicated members those are giving good information's about the investment in bitcoin helping a lot to newbies like me which are now having good earning which is life changing and things which were not possible before joining this forum.

No doubt about this forum is having too many things which were not available on any other forum or newspaper, so this is main source of updates and new developments in this crypto world which are bringing better things for many peoples to improve their lives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
CroverNo01

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 04:25:34 AM

A friend actually told me about this forum,and how he makes posts here to earn money,I though it was a joke at first,untill I joined the community and started making post,I'm not in a campaign,but I know it's isn't a rush,it's something that has to be taken gradually,very soon,I will enter into one and starts gearninng through a signature campaign.This is not the only thing that attracted me,making investments,how to trade and how to sell and buy a coin was one of the things that pushed me to be a part of the community,and I've never regretted being one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: