Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CONTEST ICC MENS WC 2023 AND DISCUSSION | Free Entry  (Read 6845 times)
Gladitorcomeback (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 10:52:32 AM

Here are my very first predictions about the tournament.

One Time :

1: Who will win the World Cup final:  Australia
2: Who will score high runs throughout the tournament: Shubman Gill
3: Who will pick more wickets throughout the tournament:  Kuldeep Yadav
4: Who will hit more sixes throughout the tournament:  Virat Kohli

You are the first one to predict, now you can see your prediction in the spreadsheet. I hope it will make easier for everyone to check their prediction at anytime.

Because India have failed at winning international cups from a long time now. They usually perform really well and get close to winning the cup, but choke at the end for various annoying reasons.
This is true but this time there wining chances are high because their team is now looking well set and moreover their home patch will make easy for them as their players played lot of premier league matches here.

As a simple support for this contest, I translated the topic and published it on the local Arabic board > [مسابقة ICC MENS WC 2023]
Thank you very much for your support. Your translation showing live towards this contest and i hope this contest will be biggest cricket contest here. This is just start and we hope other boards member too.

I have compiled this data so you can get information about previous World Cup editions. This data is collected from different sources for your understanding and easy analysis. Hopefully, this will help you in your prediction.

Good work mate, It will really help to predict according to previous data but i think in these 4 years cricket is so much changed. In previous 250 scores would be enough to defend but now 350 is could be chasible. according to this chart i think India is favorite team to win this cup

You have posted two post in row, If possible kindly merge your post.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 11:05:57 AM

@jasonjm did a really good job compiling all of that data. It's pretty clear that the hosts rarely win the World Cup. One of those rare occasions was the previous winner England who pretty much stole the cup from NZ.

Also, I didn't know that Rohit almost break Sachin's highest run scorer record. Am expecting someone to break his record this time around.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 12:13:17 PM

Good work mate, It will really help to predict according to previous data but i think in these 4 years cricket is so much changed. In previous 250 scores would be enough to defend but now 350 is could be chasible. according to this chart i think India is favorite team to win this cup
Thanks, mate. Yes, the pace of cricket has changed over the years. How much a team will score will depend on how the pitches will behave in the World Cup. I think most targets will be in the 300 to 350 range.

@jasonjm did a really good job compiling all of that data. It's pretty clear that the hosts rarely win the World Cup. One of those rare occasions was the previous winner England who pretty much stole the cup from NZ.
Thanks, mate. I think, in home conditions, India is a very dangerous team, and their bilateral series results over the years are proof of this.  
Also, I didn't know that Rohit almost break Sachin's highest run scorer record. Am expecting someone to break his record this time around.
Rohit was exceptional in the last World Cup. He scored 5 centuries. It is interesting to mention that David Warner was just 1 run behind Rohit in the list of leading run scorers in the 2019 World Cup.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Synonyms

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 05:29:36 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2023, 05:40:23 PM by Synonyms

Because India have failed at winning international cups from a long time now. They usually perform really well and get close to winning the cup, but choke at the end for various annoying reasons.

I don't think this time will be any different. They need a captain like MSD to properly take them across the line without choking.

You are right but India have lost in the finals in the last few tournaments like in the Test Championship they lost to Australia and New Zealand two years in a row.We all know that India is one of the strongest teams in cricket and they have the ability to win the World Cup.This year, however, they won the recently concluded Asia Cup.They last won the World Cup in 2011 and it was jointly hosted by Bangladesh and India.However, the 2023 World Cup India is hosting only one, so India will get an advantage. Because they can play in their own field in their own environment.India's Asia Cup title in 2003 will give them an extra boost in the World Cup.

Rohit was exceptional in the last World Cup. He scored 5 centuries. It is interesting to mention that David Warner was just 1 run behind Rohit in the list of leading run scorers in the 2019 World Cup.
Rohit Sharma scored the most runs in the 2019 World Cup. Rohit Sharma scored a total of 648 runs which was the highest run by a batsman in that tournament.But the interesting thing is that David Warner, the second run scorer of the tournament, scored a personal best of 166 runs at Trend Bridge, against Bangladesh.
jasonjm

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 10:42:05 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2023, 03:52:14 AM by jasonjm
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Squads

Afghanistan                            Australia                               Bangladesh                            England                            India

Hashmatullah Shahidi (c)           Pat Cummins (c)                     Shakib Al Hasan (c)                   Jos Buttler (c)                     Rohit Sharma (c)
Rahmanullah Gurbaz                 Steve Smith                            Litton Das                                Moeen Ali                            Shubman Gill
Ibrahim Zadran                         Alex Carey                              Tanzid Hasan Tamim                 Gus Atkinson                       Virat Kohli
Riaz Hassan                              Josh Inglis                              Najmul Hossain Shan                Jonny Bairstow                    Shreyas Iyer,
Rahmat Shah                            Sean Abbott                            Tawhid Hridoy                           Sam Curran                        Ishan Kishan
Najibullah Zadran                      Ashton Agar                            Mushfiqur Rahim                       Liam Livingstone                 KL Rahul
Mohammad Nabi                       Cameron Green                       Mahmudullah Riyad                   Dawid Malan                        Hardik Pandya
Ikram Alikhil                             Josh Hazlewood                       Mehidy Hasan Miraz                  Adil Rashid                          Suryakumar Yadav
Azmatullah Omarzai                  Travis Head                             Nasum Ahmed                          Joe Root                              Ravindra Jadeja
Rashid Khan                             Mitch Marsh                             Shak Mahedi Hasan                   Harry Brook                        Axar Patel
Mujeeb ur Rahman                    Glenn Maxwell                         Taskin Ahmed                           Ben Stokes                          Shardul Thakur
Noor Ahmad                             Marcus Stoinis                          Mustafizur Rahman                  Reece Topley                        Jasprit Bumrah
Fazalhaq Farooqi                       David Warner                           Hasan Mahmud                        David Willey                        Mohd. Shami
Abdul Rahman                          Adam Zampa                            Shoriful Islam                          Mark Wood                           Mohd. Siraj
Naveen ul Haq                          Mitchell Starc                           Tanzim Hasan Sakib                  Chris Woakes                       Kuldeep Yadav

Netherlands                           New Zealand                           Pakistan                              South Africa                         Sri Lanka

Scott Edwards (c & wk)             Kane Williamson (c)                    Babar Azam (c)                     Temba Bavuma (c)                  Dasun Shanaka (c)
Max O’Dowd                             Tom Latham                               Shadab Khan                         Gerald Coetzee                       Kusal Mendis
Bas de Leede                            Devon Conway                           Fakhar Zaman                       Quinton de Kock                      Kusal Perera
Vikram Singh                            Glenn Phillips                             Imam Ul Haq                          Reeza Hendricks                    Pathum Nissanka
Teja Nidamanuru                      Trent Boult                                 Abdullah Shafique                   Marco Jansen                         Dimuth Karunaratne
Paul van Meekeren                    Tim Southee                              Mohammad Rizwan                 Heinrich Klaasen                    Sadeera Samarawickrama
Colin Ackermann                       Mitchell Santner                         Iftikhar Ahmed                       Andile Phehlukwayo                Charith Asalanka
Roelof van der Merwe                Jimmy Neesham                         Agha Salman                          Keshav Maharaj                     Dhananjaya de Silva
Logan van Beek                        Daryl Mitchell                             Saud Shakeel                          Aiden Markram                      Dushan Hemantha
Aryan Dutt                               Will Young                                  Mohammad Nawa                    David Miller                           Maheesh Theekshana
Ryan Klein                                Mark Chapman                           Shaheen Afridi                        Lungi Ngidi                            Dunith Wellalage
Wesley Barresi                          Rachin Ravindra                         Haris Rauf                              Lizaad Williams                       Kasun Rajitha
Saqib Zulfiqar                           Lockie Ferguson                         Hasan Ali                                Kagiso Rabada                       Matheesha Pathirana
Shariz Ahmad                           Ish Sodhi                                   Usama Mir                             Tabraiz Shamsi                       Lahiru Kumara
Sybrand Engelbrecht                 Matt Henry                                 Mohammad Wasim Jr              Rassie van der Dussen            Dilshan Madushanka

Note: I have compiled this ICC World Cup Squads information to help participants with their point scoring in the best batsman and bowler category of this contest during World Cup matches. Let the show begin!

Edit: All ICC World Cup 2023 squads have been updated.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 01:25:51 PM

kindly add me in this contest, not much active in the gambling posts but have some knowledge of cricket. When it comes to select one team, one batsmen, one bowlers out of more than ten then I think prediction depends upon luck. some users compiled previous record and i hope it will gives lot of help in prediction.

Warmup matches will easy our prediction to know how pitch in india prepared and which players has advantage over in india patches. so far Australia, India and England are best team for world cup 2023.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gladitorcomeback (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 07:25:42 PM

Note: I have compiled this ICC World Cup Squads information to help participants with their point scoring in the best batsman and bowler category of this contest during World Cup matches. Let the show begin!

Good work but you should add the list of players in the table. I don't know it only showing me or everyone but order style is very bad.
You can also add players in rows instead of using column.

kindly add me in this contest, not much active in the gambling posts but have some knowledge of cricket. When it comes to select one team, one batsmen, one bowlers out of more than ten then I think prediction depends upon luck. some users compiled previous record and i hope it will gives lot of help in prediction.

welcome aboard and now total participants are ten members and still ten days remaining. if you aware of pitch condition, batsmens style of cricket, bowlers attack then you could predict more accurately and yes luck will be your friend
but judgement of prediction need knowledge.

jasonjm

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 04:24:16 AM

Good work but you should add the list of players in the table. I don't know it only showing me or everyone but order style is very bad.
You can also add players in rows instead of using column.

Well, I thought arranging squads in columns would make it much easier for the readers to look for the players.

Here, you can see that everything is in order on my screen. I don't know what kind of an issue you are facing on your screen. Would you like to elaborate on the problem so I can edit the post?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gladitorcomeback (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 09:55:10 AM

Well, I thought arranging squads in columns would make it much easier for the readers to look for the players.

Here, you can see that everything is in order on my screen. I don't know what kind of an issue you are facing on your screen. Would you like to elaborate on the problem so I can edit the post?

Yes everything ok and column order is looking good. Actually problem is with my browser, I opened page in chrome browser and now it's gives look just like your screenshot. by the way Pakistan have announced their squad for ICC WC 2023 and recently tweeted from official PCB account. You can add it now

Source

Cheema02

Activity: 420
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 10:22:42 AM

Pakistan have announced their squad for ICC WC 2023 and recently tweeted from official PCB account. You can add it now

I Think the worst thing is that Pakistan couldn't develop bench strength. Pakistan made a pretty good team but failed in developing replacements. Pakistan made 2 changes in thier squad. Hasan Ali in and Naseem Shah out due to injury and Usama Mir in and  Faheem Ashraf out due to bad performance. But Hasan Ali selection would always be a question but let's hope we can see the vintage 2017 Hasan Ali. I think Pakistan needed inclusion Zaman Khan and Abrar Ahmad in the squard because Zaman khan is the best bowler better than M.wasim junr. Pakistan also need Imad wasim in world cup squad because be is a good spinner and wickets taker bowler. Let hope this Team played well and win World Cup in India.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 01:57:59 PM

My entry for One time. kindly accept

One Time :

1: Who will win the World Cup final: India
2: Who will score high runs throughout the tournament: Shubman gill
3: Who will pick more wickets throughout the tournament: Shaheen Shah Afridi
4: Who will hit more sixes throughout the tournament: David Warner
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 03:36:13 PM

Am going to do my best to predict all brackets. Good initiative
Gladitorcomeback (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 01:19:11 PM

I Think the worst thing is that Pakistan couldn't develop bench strength. Pakistan made a pretty good team but failed in developing replacements. Pakistan made 2 changes in thier squad. Hasan Ali in and Naseem Shah out due to injury and Usama Mir in and  Faheem Ashraf out due to bad performance. But Hasan Ali selection would always be a question but let's hope we can see the vintage 2017 Hasan Ali. I think Pakistan needed inclusion Zaman Khan and Abrar Ahmad in the squard because Zaman khan is the best bowler better than M.wasim junr. Pakistan also need Imad wasim in world cup squad because be is a good spinner and wickets taker bowler. Let hope this Team played well and win World Cup in India.

Actually in world cup you have to select senior players , experience is needed to win big tournaments. Zaman khan is no doubt very good bowler and proved himself in the premier league but it's very difficult for selecting coach in this kind of situation. I am not seeing any quality spin bowler in Pakistan squad. Nawaz and Shadab are not best spin bowlers but good thing is that they can bat well. Muhammad Haris should be given chance as he is best aggressive players in whole Pakistan team.

My entry for One time. kindly accept

accepted and you entry has been added to spreadsheet, you can check in the second post.

Am going to do my best to predict all brackets. Good initiative
Welcome yawars20, we will be waiting for your predictions. now we are 12 participants.

jasonjm

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 03:39:56 PM

My one-time prediction about the tournament.

One Time :

1: Who will win the World Cup final:  India
2: Who will score high runs throughout the tournament: Babar Azam
3: Who will pick more wickets throughout the tournament:  Kuldeep Yadav
4: Who will hit more sixes throughout the tournament:  Rohit Sharma

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 05:06:05 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2023, 06:25:30 AM by libert19

"Total Registration Fees Collected:" — if it's free entry why does this point exist in post?

Edit: I suggest to give reward to only top 3, there is no point of giving miniscule reward to 4-10 with $50 in pool ($2.5 each), even if there were more pooled amount I'd keep only top 3.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 12:08:55 PM

I have edited the topic in hindi for India board even tho almost everyone speaks English there lol: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5467909.new#new

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gladitorcomeback (OP)

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 02:00:07 PM

4: Who will hit more sixes throughout the tournament:  Rohit Sharma

Very danger player with strong hand, hitting six from the crease. If this player stand in one inining then he might be more six hitters. going to add your prediction, you can check in spreadsheet now.

"Total Registration Fees Collected:" — if it's free entry why does this point exist in post?  

hmm, actually we first decided to to take 1$ fee at the start but later we ignored but I forgot to erase from thread. Thanks for bringing attention , now everything is ok.

Edit: I suggest to give reward to only top 3, there is no point of giving miniscule reward to 4-10 with $50 in pool ($2.5 each), even if there were more pooled amount I'd keep only top 3.

I hope we will get more reward as i have contacted for sponsorship and recieved one reply. Our aim is to attract more users to this contest and hence this is my first compaign, i am managing, I hope I will learn alot. we will consider your suggestion If fund remain the same .

I have edited the topic in hindi for India board even tho almost everyone speaks English there lol: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5467909.new#new

Really thanks Libert19, you are playing key role to encourage me. I hope your community join our contest and take part in this fun prediction .

ZeshanRandhawa

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 01:03:03 AM

My one-time prediction about the tournament.

One Time :

1: Who will win the World Cup final:  Pakistan
2: Who will score high runs throughout the tournament: Babar Azam
3: Who will pick more wickets throughout the tournament:  Rashid Khan
4: Who will hit more sixes throughout the tournament:  Shubman Gill
libert19

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 02:14:05 AM

My one time predictions:

1: Who will win the World Cup final: India
2: Who will score high runs throughout the tournament: Shubman Gill
3: Who will pick more wickets throughout the tournament: Mohammed Shami
4: Who will hit more sixes throughout the tournament: Suryakumar Yadav

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 04:51:35 PM

Actually in world cup you have to select senior players , experience is needed to win big tournaments. Zaman khan is no doubt very good bowler and proved himself in the premier league but it's very difficult for selecting coach in this kind of situation. I am not seeing any quality spin bowler in Pakistan squad. Nawaz and Shadab are not best spin bowlers but good thing is that they can bat well. Muhammad Haris should be given chance as he is best aggressive players in whole Pakistan team.

It is true that it is always better to choose senior players for any big event as their experience can be useful in winning the event. Generally new players cannot handle much pressure in such big events, due to which They may perform poorly. It is not necessary to include all senior players but the majority should be experienced and senior players. There was a time when Pakistan had one of the best spinners in every innings, in whose presence Pakistan's bowling attack looked very strong.

At the moment there is no spinner of this quality from whom we can expect to take wickets and create problems for the opposition. Currently, Pakistan's batting looks strong, but the weakest area I see is our fielding, which has been the weakness of Pakistan's team since the beginning. So I think Pakistani coach needs to focus a lot on batting and bowling as well as fielding, because fielding plays an important role in any team's win or loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: