Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on Native Coins/Tokens of Exchanges?  (Read 400 times)
Zee27

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 01:05:12 PM

but can't find any reliable crypto news site talking about the connection of Vitalik with this MAX token.
so yeah, better do your due diligence before jumping on this token. we don't know exactly what is true on this.
Normally if theres a related coin or token to Vitalik its gonna be seen right away especially on Twitter since mostly I followed important CT and first hand info influencers regarding some news but Id really not hear about this max tokens.

Seeing the kind calibre of advisors Maicoin has, and the fact that it got listed on several other exchanges "I saw the list on the link you sent" I think it might amount to something worth holding tho.
Oh thanks for the links and sources will take a look now. OP should have done or look for these info like you did. Anyway will be back upon checking it.

Uhh someone else sent the links tho. But I'll like to know what your opinion about exchange tokens are tho. I've got a couple of them already, so far, BGB is one of my most preferred ones, I've got a few MAX too.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zee27

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 01:19:42 PM

Seeing the kind calibre of advisors Maicoin has, and the fact that it got listed on several other exchanges "I saw the list on the link you sent" I think it might amount to something worth holding tho.

You're an uneducated trader/investor, there are many things you have to research first and more important than just seeing Vitalik Buterin and Charlie Lee as advisors at Maicoin. Even Vitalik Buterin and Charlie Lee have never shilled on their social media accounts about Maicoin lately which proves that they're real advisors for Maicoin (this needs to be found out first).

About getting listed on various exchanges? Which top-tier exchanges have listed their tokens? the answer is no, it's just mid-tier CEXs.

Okay, while I appreciate the shades lol here's the link from the project's website showing clearly those behind it. https://group.maicoin.com/about

Secondly, I think these exchanges are good ones and having listed MAX might be a good thing judging by the reviews I've seen about them. https://tokeninsight.com/en/exchanges
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 04:38:50 PM

Today, I've examined Max Coin, and I've noticed that its trading volume is quite low. Additionally, there's a limited number of individuals including this coin in their watchlist. This suggests to me that there might be a lack of a robust community supporting it. However, if it turns out to be true that Vitalik and Charlie Lee are serving as advisors for this project, it could be considered a positive development for Max Coin. Considering the current state of the coin, it doesn't appear to be a particularly strong candidate for investment. Nevertheless, if the news about the advisors proves accurate, it might be worth taking a calculated risk. Back in 2019, I also held various exchange coins, but unfortunately, none of them yielded favorable results.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2023, 05:33:56 PM

Basically BNB holds 1st place as the top most native token, and the growth of that coin is really high over time. And it is really also volatile at this point.

Exchange token depends upon how this exchange behave and the how much fund use in this exchange. Binance is NO. 1 exchange and that's why bnb is also best coin so far amongst the native exchange coins. The reason behind the bnb price volatility is many cases on Binance US and also security sue on bnb coin. SEC doesn't want Binance or any crypto platform to perform freely . SEC want full control over CEX and first their target is Binance and Coinbase.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you holding any native tokens that may boom?
CEX coins are best choice and there is chance of increase in price such as bnb performed in 2020-22. I made profit from ftx coins before the collapse. I am not holding any exchange tokens but i think Kucoin Bybit and Bitget are most used exchanges and for short term their native tokens are worthy to invest in it. besides price increase there are so much other profits too like participation in the token sale.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 06:28:03 PM

Today, I've examined Max Coin, and I've noticed that its trading volume is quite low. Additionally, there's a limited number of individuals including this coin in their watchlist. This suggests to me that there might be a lack of a robust community supporting it. However, if it turns out to be true that Vitalik and Charlie Lee are serving as advisors for this project, it could be considered a positive development for Max Coin. Considering the current state of the coin, it doesn't appear to be a particularly strong candidate for investment. Nevertheless, if the news about the advisors proves accurate, it might be worth taking a calculated risk. Back in 2019, I also held various exchange coins, but unfortunately, none of them yielded favorable results.
The problem with those kind of things is the fact that if you really convinced people like that to be advisors, then how come you didn't get any promotions from them? I mean if Vitalik tweeted a few times about it, it would have a lot more bigger community, same with Charlie Lee as well. Either they are lying about having them on board, or they are just not utilizing them correctly at all. No project with them on the board should be as little as this and that doesn't make any sense at all.

I believe that we are going to end up with an issue and should be doing something much better on the long term, the results will be profitable if they do utilize them, but if not then why would you take a chance on them finally figuring it out.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 06:38:44 PM

So, one thing that's been on my mind is the native tokens of exchanges. You know, those little guys that make the crypto world go 'round within specific exchange platforms.

Basically BNB holds 1st place as the top most native token, and the growth of that coin is really high over time. And it is really also volatile at this point. so I started looking more around native tokens.
And, so MAX token, I recently got introduced to it via its listing on Bitget exchange, so I understand some of you may not familiar with MAX. It is the utility token issued by MaiCoin Asset Exchange based in Taipei, Taiwan and it is a part of MaiCoin Group. Charlie Lee and Vitalik are also advisors of this group and so if you remember, Vitalik was giving an update about ETH 2.0 at Maicoin STO conference in Taipei a long time ago and also did a podcast with Maicoin, discussing Ethereum's transition to Proof of Stake, regulatory challenges, economic disparities in cryptocurrency, innovative solutions from Radical Markets like quadratic funding etc. This native token may not be recognized as top as BNB but still a great native token to have around in my opinion.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you holding any native tokens that may boom?
Totally depends on the demand and recognition because not all coins that had been mentioned or been included into the talks into those known people like Vitalik or Charlee would really be making out some guarantees that it would really be that making some pump soon but if you do see that it is really that likely to happen then it would really be always your choice whether you would really be making out such investment decision or not. It would really be entirely be depending on you because not all coins been mentioned would pump out along the list. Somewhat when it comes to Exchange tokens then their value would be always be reflecting out on their main website or companies reputation on which just like in the case of Binance where BNB coin is really that top in exchange tokens kind of ranking but in the other side of things when it comes to utility too then it does really have that relevant characteristics which we could really be able to tell that even if Binances company reputation but still this coin would really be able to surfaced out its price or would be included on top ranking list.
We know that demand would be always the main factor because finding yourself these type of coins and dealing with this investment would really be raising up those tons of questions.

R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 01:42:46 PM

CEX coins are best choice and there is chance of increase in price such as bnb performed in 2020-22. I made profit from ftx coins before the collapse. I am not holding any exchange tokens but i think Kucoin Bybit and Bitget are most used exchanges and for short term their native tokens are worthy to invest in it. besides price increase there are so much other profits too like participation in the token sale.

I agree. Seeing BNB's trajectory from 2020-22 really underscores the potential of CEX tokens. As for me, my portfolio currently includes BNB and BGB. And ofc, I'm optimistic about their prospects, especially with the added perks these tokens can bring.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 02:46:03 PM

Okay, while I appreciate the shades lol here's the link from the project's website showing clearly those behind it. https://group.maicoin.com/about

Why are you providing a link to see the people behind Maicoin, I already know, you can see the source in my reply here. I just question the legitimacy of them actually being there, you know that there will be entities that use famous people to support what they're doing (case study on meme tokens).

Secondly, I think these exchanges are good ones and having listed MAX might be a good thing judging by the reviews I've seen about them. https://tokeninsight.com/en/exchanges

Do you mean the review of Max Exchange on tokeninsight?

Image Source: Tokeninsight

Can you understand the Tokeninsight assessment in the image above? don't lead people to become lost either.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 01:15:06 AM

So, one thing that's been on my mind is the native tokens of exchanges. You know, those little guys that make the crypto world go 'round within specific exchange platforms.

Basically BNB holds 1st place as the top most native token, and the growth of that coin is really high over time. And it is really also volatile at this point. so I started looking more around native tokens.
And, so MAX token, I recently got introduced to it via its listing on Bitget exchange, so I understand some of you may not familiar with MAX. It is the utility token issued by MaiCoin Asset Exchange based in Taipei, Taiwan and it is a part of MaiCoin Group. Charlie Lee and Vitalik are also advisors of this group and so if you remember, Vitalik was giving an update about ETH 2.0 at Maicoin STO conference in Taipei a long time ago and also did a podcast with Maicoin, discussing Ethereum's transition to Proof of Stake, regulatory challenges, economic disparities in cryptocurrency, innovative solutions from Radical Markets like quadratic funding etc. This native token may not be recognized as top as BNB but still a great native token to have around in my opinion.

Personally, I'm not a fan of exchange-based tokens and/or cryptocurrencies. Not only that they're heavily-centralized, but their market prices are often manipulated by exchanges themselves. You can see why BNB is still among the top ranks in market cap, despite the SEC cracking down on Binance. The exchange might be manipulating the price to keep its token afloat. If you're into exchange-based coins/tokens for short-term profits, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

It's best to consider other alternatives that put decentralization on top of everything else. Coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin are meant to last a lifetime due to the way they were designed. I cannot say the same about exchange-based coins/tokens. Who knows if these digital assets cease to exist in the future due to fierce government regulations? Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 02:06:58 AM

I like this part already. I thought you will be talking good about native coins and tokens out there as you started with BNB which is the most popular exchange right now.

And, so MAX token, I recently got introduced to it via its listing on Bitget exchange, so I understand some of you may not familiar with MAX.
~
And then I saw this huge wall of words that consists of an unknown project that's been launched not so long time ago, and you're trying to advertise it here. After all, you're just like one of those newbies out there who are asking questions in the subject title, will have an introduction, and then will pitch the project that they're advertising. How much did they paid you in posting this thread? Well, did a little research at the project, and it seems like the token has some kind of 24 hr volume of $30,000. Not that huge, but its better than nothing at all. Overall, will not touch the project.

I'm only CRO right now, and planning to buy BNB. I prefer safety over profit. Investing in low market cap tokens whether it be exchange or whatever type it is, I'd rather go buy those established ones.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 06:48:21 PM

I agree. Seeing BNB's trajectory from 2020-22 really underscores the potential of CEX tokens. As for me, my portfolio currently includes BNB and BGB. And ofc, I'm optimistic about their prospects, especially with the added perks these tokens can bring.
BNB is quite promising for the long term because we know Binance is the largest and most popular CEX currently. The BNB token is also the main token for Launchpad on Binance.
Even though the current price has dropped drastically and this is also a result of the Bitcoin price continuing to fall, it is still worth buying and holding.
I hold the top 3 Coins currently BTC, ETH and BNB. That alone is enough for me and will provide more profits when buying gradually and starting to hold until the highest price can be reached.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:04:19 PM

Basically BNB holds 1st place as the top most native token, and the growth of that coin is really high over time. And it is really also volatile at this point.

Exchange token depends upon how this exchange behave and the how much fund use in this exchange. Binance is NO. 1 exchange and that's why bnb is also best coin so far amongst the native exchange coins. The reason behind the bnb price volatility is many cases on Binance US and also security sue on bnb coin. SEC doesn't want Binance or any crypto platform to perform freely . SEC want full control over CEX and first their target is Binance and Coinbase.
If you look at the various types of native exchange tokens or coins, BNB is indeed in the most promising first position. For the reasons you mentioned earlier, this makes perfect sense. The exchange's reputation will greatly influence their native token or coin. The better and trusted the exchange is, the more trusted the coin will be. What's more, if the token or coin has increasingly good development, both in market cap and utility. So that holders can be more confident in holding these coins. but once again, not all exchange tokens will be that valuable, so we really have to be careful in choosing exchange tokens or coins so that we don't regret putting our money into shit coins.

darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 07:26:55 PM

Native exchange tokens are good options for short-term investment. Buy BNB when it's down and sell it at a higher price during the alt season. They are better than other shit tokens. However, long-term investments in exchange tokens are not reliable because it is difficult to predict how long an exchange will work/survive, and you could potentially lose your money. Also, store your holdings in BTC (in offline/cold wallets) or offline investments after making a profit from these tokens. 
Waiting for the altcoin season seems long and can be considered already as a long-term hold but why not? BNB and Binance are not new. I think their reputation are already enough to convince us of doing it. Not all exchange tokens are great and maybe some shitcoins are better than them because they can pump high.

Yes, we cannot predict the future of an exchange but we can monitor their performances so that we will have an idea if their tokens are still safe to HODL or not anymore. Non-exchange tokens do also has their own risk, so we should not be afraid and we should only invest the amount that we can afford to lose so that we won't worry or regret once we truly lose.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 07:39:51 PM

A native token of an exchange totally depends on how strong that exchange is. Every native token seems popular on their exchange, and the exchange team always tries to push it. BNB is one of the most popular and strongest native coins; it is not just a native token but also a native chain, which is called Binance Smart Chain. Though lately it has been dumped due to an SEC issue, I believe it would recover at any time. However, before investing in any exchange native token, ensure that the potential of this exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 09:11:27 PM

A native token of an exchange totally depends on how strong that exchange is. Every native token seems popular on their exchange, and the exchange team always tries to push it. BNB is one of the most popular and strongest native coins; it is not just a native token but also a native chain, which is called Binance Smart Chain. Though lately it has been dumped due to an SEC issue, I believe it would recover at any time. However, before investing in any exchange native token, ensure that the potential of this exchange.

BNB will recover quickly and it is only a matter of time. The most popular exchanges will find it easy to promote their coins. BNB is one of the coins that also has many uses on the exchange. the potential for the long term is also good like other top altcoins. I still have some BNB in ​​my binance account and it can be used for anything on the exchange itself. the potential for a good exchange and being the largest will provide a good future for the token.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1356

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 10:02:49 PM

BNB will recover quickly and it is only a matter of time. The most popular exchanges will find it easy to promote their coins. BNB is one of the coins that also has many uses on the exchange. the potential for the long term is also good like other top altcoins. I still have some BNB in ​​my binance account and it can be used for anything on the exchange itself. the potential for a good exchange and being the largest will provide a good future for the token.
Despite the launch of many projects on the launchpad of Binance and the great use cases of BNB, which could have taken its price to high levels, the price was not significantly affected after the pressures of the SEC [Which is still ongoing] and after the exploitation that happened to the BSC, which was carried out by hackers who stole approximately 2 million from BNB coins. The currency’s recovery depends on the survival and steadfastness of the exchange platform and the strength of its team in overcoming the regulatory and legal issues they facing and their ability to maintain the security of the exchange platform and the network from hacks and thefts and remove the FOMO that is being raised around it because if these matters are not addressed and confronted by the exchange platform team, they will take the price of the native coin of the exchange to at low levels. Frankly, I never prefer investing the native coins of the exchange for exchanges because they are affected by everything the platform/network is exposed to.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 11:57:20 PM

everyone should know that these exchange coin are fundamentally different compared with token or coin in general, it heavily depends on the performance of the exchange itself.
since quite literally the value that it has derived from the value of exchange itself by general public so if reputation tarnished its more likely gonna affect the exchange coin as well.
therefore any exchange coin investors out there should put more attention towards these detail otherwise they gonna get massive loss like what ocurred to the ftx exchange in which honestly
can be anticipated if you are attentive enough towards the news circulating around ftx and make the dumping decision early.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 01:50:03 AM

BNB is quite promising for the long term because we know Binance is the largest and most popular CEX currently. The BNB token is also the main token for Launchpad on Binance.
Even though the current price has dropped drastically and this is also a result of the Bitcoin price continuing to fall, it is still worth buying and holding.
I hold the top 3 Coins currently BTC, ETH and BNB. That alone is enough for me and will provide more profits when buying gradually and starting to hold until the highest price can be reached.

BNB has a huge advantage over other exchange-based coins/tokens. After all, Binance is the world's largest crypto exchange. What I don't like is how centralized it is. Would you imagine Binance going out of business sometime in the future? That would "tear" BNB apart. The coin is too tied to Binance anyways. If they seriously want to make BNB decentralized, they should change its name and allow more validators to join the network. But this is very unlikely to happen, especially when Binance doesn't want to lose a "piece of the pie".

At least, we have plenty of options to choose from. We may have to wait until the "regulatory uncertainty" clears, to determine the future of exchange-based tokens. It wouldn't hurt to have a "stake" on them before the crypto market turns bullish again. Who knows how lucky you'll be by the time this happens? Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:36:33 PM

Despite the launch of many projects on the launchpad of Binance and the great use cases of BNB, which could have taken its price to high levels, the price was not significantly affected after the pressures of the SEC [Which is still ongoing] and after the exploitation that happened to the BSC, which was carried out by hackers who stole approximately 2 million from BNB coins. The currency’s recovery depends on the survival and steadfastness of the exchange platform and the strength of its team in overcoming the regulatory and legal issues they facing and their ability to maintain the security of the exchange platform and the network from hacks and thefts and remove the FOMO that is being raised around it because if these matters are not addressed and confronted by the exchange platform team, they will take the price of the native coin of the exchange to at low levels. Frankly, I never prefer investing the native coins of the exchange for exchanges because they are affected by everything the platform/network is exposed to.

Pressure from the SEC and several exploits that occurred on the BSC network did have a significant impact but did not last long, the BNB price strengthened again and was quite stable. FOMO will only occur if there are several events or when BNB is being talked about a lot.
But holding BNB long term is also quite worth it rather than having to hold other altcoins that are still unclear. But I still stick with BTC, ETH and BNB for the main coins that have good project development going forward.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 11:49:41 PM

Pressure from the SEC and several exploits that occurred on the BSC network did have a significant impact but did not last long, the BNB price strengthened again and was quite stable. FOMO will only occur if there are several events or when BNB is being talked about a lot.
But holding BNB long term is also quite worth it rather than having to hold other altcoins that are still unclear. But I still stick with BTC, ETH and BNB for the main coins that have good project development going forward.

It is quite worthwhile if Binance does not succumb to the pressure of the SEC or if the SEC wins its case against Binance.  There is once a coin that is promising, even Floyd Mayweather Jr. advertises it, at the end the SEC filed a fraud case on the team due to their claim about the Visa partnership.  This coin become worthless after the leader of this project are arrested and jailed.  What I wanted to say is, if Binance failed to justify itself in the court, all this hope of seeing BNB surge will be in vain.  It is better to have a reserve attitude towards any coins that the SEC targeted to at least minimize the losses in case SEC won the case.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: