Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 12:27:08 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOB wallet on HSN chain does not work  (Read 43 times)
Humanoslib.com (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2023, 04:21:34 PM

The top technology for decentralised domain name technology is built on the HSN chain and as it sits there is only one way to use these domains and that is to buy the name and leave in on a centralised exchange.This is kind of ridiculous, like buying bitcoin and leaving it on a exchange, what is the point if you want freedom and control of your value? There is a wallet called BOB wallet for the HSN chain and ideally this wallet can be used to receive your domain name and take possession of it where you can manipulate your dns records and have control.

This wallet has a desktop version  that is not able to be downloaded and the chrome browser extension is not working, when you go to setup your seed phrase on the chrome extension the software does not advance.It looks to me that the best technology to setup a decentralised domain name is caught in conspiracy to kill or make null and control as it can not be used as intended but to the ignorant outsider all looks well.

I am looking for a programmer who can compile and fix this wallet so humanity can use it to host their own domain names. IF anyone has any idea or could do this job please contact me, also I would like to talk about this with the people here.Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: