Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most transparent, reliable and promising cryptocurrency at the moment  (Read 282 times)
Adigvcdh (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 07:31:21 AM

What​ do you think about this idea? Your opinion​ is important​ to us. Please share your thoughts and questions!
The amateurism of the project you mentioned in terms of concept, as well as the approach to the hype.

If you are serious, compare that project with shitcoins outside the Top 1000 and you will see the similarity in low quality, anyway, I hope that if possible, please seriously do more meaningful things.

It's a waste of time spreading nonsense.
Innovation rarely occurs without some level​ of uncertainty and early blunders. Look​ at the history​ of well-known technology organizations; they, too, have experienced times​ of experimentation.

There are always risks involved with investing​ in ventures, particularly​ in cryptocurrencies. Yes, there are initiatives that may appear pointless, yet occasionally revolutionary ideas sprout from such endeavors.

Let's encourage the development​ of new initiatives rather than feeling bitter about them, and talk about how​ to improve them.​ In the end, cooperation and constructive discussion are what enable​ us​ to advance and scale new heights​ in the innovative world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 07:40:33 AM

Wow! I'm a bit skeptical when I hear the word 'transparent.' It makes me want to research more about the project. Could you provide additional information about the project so that we can verify if such a claim is truly realistic?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 08:36:59 AM

Wow! I'm a bit skeptical when I hear the word 'transparent.' It makes me want to research more about the project. Could you provide additional information about the project so that we can verify if such a claim is truly realistic?
Of course, we have a website https://cogitex.org/, Twitter https://twitter.com/Cogitex_CGTX and Telegram https://t.me/cogitex, where we publish news, reports and everything that happens with the token.
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 743

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 12:38:55 PM

100% it's Bitcoin because everything can be seen in blockchain, has been exist for 14 years and has a good chance to create new ATH after supercycle.

While Cogitex is a shitcoin, not reliable, not promising etc because the project is centralized and has no use case.

If I give a rate between Bitcoin and Cogitex, Bitcoin is 100/100 while Cogitex is -999,999,999/100.

Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 01:08:31 PM

100% it's Bitcoin because everything can be seen in blockchain, has been exist for 14 years and has a good chance to create new ATH after supercycle.

While Cogitex is a shitcoin, not reliable, not promising etc because the project is centralized and has no use case.

If I give a rate between Bitcoin and Cogitex, Bitcoin is 100/100 while Cogitex is -999,999,999/100.
Just because bitcoin is just old doesn't make it a billion times better than all the other top cryptocurrencies. Cogitex is the most promising cryptocurrency at the moment, it could change the world and it has tons of use cases.

And only Monera is a truly decentralized cryptocurrency, so people who like promising cryptocurrencies will choose cogitex and those who like decentralization will choose Monera.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 02:56:29 PM

Our website: https://cogitex.org//
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cogitex_CGTX
Our Telegram: https://t.me/cogitex
Our Bscscan with our logo on it: https://bscscan.com/token/0x2b21fa78668c69b08ea9571297b51a5f48659043

There will also be a bounty campaign coming soon, which we will announce on our Twitter and Telegram with all transfers and proofs.

I also want to know what proofs you want to know?

If you are serious about the project, then what you need is an experienced community manager. You can find it onboard service and can contact them like Hhampuz, Royse777, joeperry, icopress, Little Mouse etc. Of course there will be a price you have to pay and that can be negotiated. Instead of promoting yourself with a new account and there won't be much interest from bounty hunters.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 03:08:00 PM

Of course, we have a website https://cogitex.org/, Twitter https://twitter.com/Cogitex_CGTX and Telegram https://t.me/cogitex, where we publish news, reports and everything that happens with the token.

Thanks, I'll go check it. Let's see.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 03:36:18 PM

Our website: https://cogitex.org//
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cogitex_CGTX
Our Telegram: https://t.me/cogitex
Our Bscscan with our logo on it: https://bscscan.com/token/0x2b21fa78668c69b08ea9571297b51a5f48659043

There will also be a bounty campaign coming soon, which we will announce on our Twitter and Telegram with all transfers and proofs.

I also want to know what proofs you want to know?

If you are serious about the project, then what you need is an experienced community manager. You can find it onboard service and can contact them like Hhampuz, Royse777, joeperry, icopress, Little Mouse etc. Of course there will be a price you have to pay and that can be negotiated. Instead of promoting yourself with a new account and there won't be much interest from bounty hunters.
I'm already running a Bounty campaign.
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 743

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 04:56:31 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Their bounty campaign is useless because they paid with their own coin which not listed in any big exchanges 🚧 [BOUNTY] Cogitex - Social Media Campaign | 1 Week Only.

Cogitex is already a scam coin and they launch a bounty where they paid their participants with scam coin.

And only Monera is a truly decentralized cryptocurrency, so people who like promising cryptocurrencies will choose cogitex and those who like decentralization will choose Monera.
The fuck is Monera, it's Monero.

People will choose Monero because of privacy, not really the decentralization. Their market cap is lower than Bitcoin and it increase the probability of 51% attack.

Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 07:40:54 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2023, 08:06:26 AM by Adigvcdh

Their bounty campaign is useless because they paid with their own coin which not listed in any big exchanges 🚧 [BOUNTY] Cogitex - Social Media Campaign | 1 Week Only.

Cogitex is already a scam coin and they launch a bounty where they paid their participants with scam coin.

The fuck is Monera, it's Monero.

People will choose Monero because of privacy, not really the decentralization. Their market cap is lower than Bitcoin and it increase the probability of 51% attack.
Why is it fraud? You're just accusing the token of fraud for no reason. Is it okay that the liquidity is locked in for three years? And we'll be tweeting about all the spending. And if that's the case, what token isn't fraudulent?

And bitcoin has the same chance of being attacked because a lot more people know about it than Monera.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:16:04 PM

Why is it fraud? You're just accusing the token of fraud for no reason.

It's fraud because it is just another useless token, like thousands of other failed tokens, with no real utility and poised for a rug pull.
What can you show besides empty promises? For instance, you mentioned AI development. What significant accomplishments have you made in that field that you can share? Have you published any scientific papers on the subject?

And bitcoin has the same chance of being attacked because a lot more people know about it than Monera.

It's Monero, you dumb fuck!  Grin

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:25:22 PM

I would believe this if it was Elon who posted about the coin related to Mars. If someone gonna make a shitcoin please bear in mind to be a decent and realistic one. Yes shitcoin only tends to be hype if they got some narrative or reason for a trend but this one is totally sucks. Also why this is posted lile its being shill does OP is an investor of the token or hired poster for this project?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:31:25 PM

I would believe this if it was Elon who posted about the coin related to Mars. If someone gonna make a shitcoin please bear in mind to be a decent and realistic one. Yes shitcoin only tends to be hype if they got some narrative or reason for a trend but this one is totally sucks. Also why this is posted lile its being shill does OP is an investor of the token or hired poster for this project?
Okay, what do I need to do to make you realize that it's a totally honest cryptocurrency?
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:42:26 PM

Why is it fraud? You're just accusing the token of fraud for no reason.

It's fraud because it is just another useless token, like thousands of other failed tokens, with no real utility and poised for a rug pull.
What can you show besides empty promises? For instance, you mentioned AI development. What significant accomplishments have you made in that field that you can share? Have you published any scientific papers on the subject?

It's Monero, you dumb fuck!  Grin
Yes, we're just​ at the start. But this​ is the beginning​ of something bigger. We're just preparing the ground for future accomplishments. Research papers?​ At the moment, unfortunately,​ we don't have any. But​ we believe that with our team and your support​ we can create something meaningful.

As for your appeal, let's leave the rudeness aside.​ We are here​ to create something better for all​ of us. Let's discuss how​ we can make the cryptosphere more trustworthy and respectful.
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:46:18 PM

And if you think like Stalker22, Ilon Musk shouldn't be trusted either, because he's not an astronaut or even a scientist.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 10:37:46 PM

As for your appeal, let's leave the rudeness aside.​ We are here​ to create something better for all​ of us. Let's discuss how​ we can make the cryptosphere more trustworthy and respectful.

Rudeness aside, you were talking about a coin, and it was amusing how you cannot even get its name right, even after being corrected by others. So yeah... I call it like I see it.

And if you think like Stalker22, Ilon Musk shouldn't be trusted either, because he's not an astronaut or even a scientist.

You are referring to Elon Musk, right? The guy who builds electric cars and launches rockets into space? If I am not mistaken, he holds bachelor's degrees in economics and physics, and he co-founded his first company in his twenties, which was later acquired by Compaq for over $300 million. (source) What notable achievements can you boast of?

But, he doesn't need to be a rocket scientist or an astronaut; he has a team of people doing that shit for him. So, where is your team?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2023, 11:55:14 PM by Adigvcdh

As for your appeal, let's leave the rudeness aside.​ We are here​ to create something better for all​ of us. Let's discuss how​ we can make the cryptosphere more trustworthy and respectful.

Rudeness aside, you were talking about a coin, and it was amusing how you cannot even get its name right, even after being corrected by others. So yeah... I call it like I see it.

You are referring to Elon Musk, right? The guy who builds electric cars and launches rockets into space? If I am not mistaken, he holds bachelor's degrees in economics and physics, and he co-founded his first company in his twenties, which was later acquired by Compaq for over $300 million. (source) What notable achievements can you boast of?

But, he doesn't need to be a rocket scientist or an astronaut; he has a team of people doing that shit for him. So, where is your team?

Yes, I agree that Elon Musk has accomplished a lot, but if it wasn't for his rich parents, there would be much less chance of success.

You're just a stupid bourgeois who seems to be in favor of monopoly. I have a question for you, how can a person who has not only no rich parents, and even a salary of 200 dollars a month in the country succeed now?

Because of people like you, there are so few ambitious people in the world who can change the world from scratch.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 11:38:59 PM

As for your appeal, let's leave the rudeness aside.​ We are here​ to create something better for all​ of us. Let's discuss how​ we can make the cryptosphere more trustworthy and respectful.

Yes, I agree that Ilon Musk has accomplished a lot, but if it wasn't for his rich parents, there would be much less chance of success.

You're just a stupid bourgeois who seems to be in favor of monopoly. I have a question for you, how can a person who has not only no rich parents, and even a salary of 200 dollars a month in the country succeed now?

Because of people like you, there are so few ambitious people in the world who can change the world from scratch.

please correct the name of Elon Musk here, he is not Ilon.. Roll Eyes

anyway, at the end of the day, it is up to the users if they will support your project or not. no matter how you claim it to be transparent, if you have no solid reason why you need to exist, they won't take the bait. we have seen thousands of project already, and only few of them succeed.
so if you are serious about this venture, just move forward and do what you think you can do to figure out how to succeed your plans.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 12:06:09 AM

Yes, I agree that Ilon Musk has accomplished a lot, but if it wasn't for his rich parents, there would be much less chance of success.

please correct the name of Elon Musk here, he is not Ilon.. Roll Eyes

anyway, at the end of the day, it is up to the users if they will support your project or not. no matter how you claim it to be transparent, if you have no solid reason why you need to exist, they won't take the bait. we have seen thousands of project already, and only few of them succeed.
so if you are serious about this venture, just move forward and do what you think you can do to figure out how to succeed your plans.
Yes, I corrected it, it's just that I'm writing from the translator, I hope he won't take offense.

I am already tired of this argument, we are unlikely to agree, I agree let people decide for themselves, but I would like my project to succeed and I will try to do it. Because there are so many scammers out there now, I just don't know what to say to be believed. Yes, colonization of mars is quite a difficult task, but we should move to it gradually.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 03:28:55 PM

Okay, what do I need to do to make you realize that it's a totally honest cryptocurrency?
Well a lot of things mate. First of is prove thr authencity of the project, you cant simply post here and everybody would like it just like that. More testing and affiliation and more legit marketing within the community. People here not gonna trust you so easily so remember to push it to the limit. Not everyone can b convinced especially a lot of shitcoins around.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██