Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most transparent, reliable and promising cryptocurrency at the moment  (Read 285 times)
Adigvcdh (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 03:48:09 PM

Okay, what do I need to do to make you realize that it's a totally honest cryptocurrency?
Well a lot of things mate. First of is prove thr authencity of the project, you cant simply post here and everybody would like it just like that. More testing and affiliation and more legit marketing within the community. People here not gonna trust you so easily so remember to push it to the limit. Not everyone can b convinced especially a lot of shitcoins around.
Thanks for the reply, what do you mean by testing and participation? As far as mareting is marketing, we are currently running the Bounty Campaign.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1360

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 08:59:47 PM

Yes, I agree that Elon Musk has accomplished a lot, but if it wasn't for his rich parents, there would be much less chance of success.
So, why even bring it into your argument? That was just stupid!

I have a question for you, how can a person who has not only no rich parents, and even a salary of 200 dollars a month in the country succeed now?

So, you have no money and it seems like you also don't have a higher education (I'm guessing this from your low salary), yet you want to collect funds from random people online to kickstart groundbreaking research in AI and robotics and also have plans to colonize Mars? Do you see how that might come across as a bit unrealistic?

Because of people like you, there are so few ambitious people in the world who can change the world from scratch.

Because of people like me? How come? If you believe you can "change the world from scratch", you are absolutely welcome to try. How on earth could I stop you from doing that?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 09:11:05 PM

Yes, I agree that Elon Musk has accomplished a lot, but if it wasn't for his rich parents, there would be much less chance of success.
So, why even bring it into your argument? That was just stupid!

I have a question for you, how can a person who has not only no rich parents, and even a salary of 200 dollars a month in the country succeed now?

So, you have no money and it seems like you also don't have a higher education (I'm guessing this from your low salary), yet you want to collect funds from random people online to kickstart groundbreaking research in AI and robotics and also have plans to colonize Mars? Do you see how that might come across as a bit unrealistic?

Because of people like you, there are so few ambitious people in the world who can change the world from scratch.

Because of people like me? How come? If you believe you can "change the world from scratch", you are absolutely welcome to try. How on earth could I stop you from doing that?

Boy, please calm down. We've already decided we should end the argument.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1360

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 10:56:12 PM

Who says I identify as a boy? Did it ever occur to you that I could be a girl? Or maybe non-binary?  Grin
And if you decided to end the argument, then stop arguing! I have not decided anything of the sort.

Why, if people invest in totally useless crap like memcoins that make no sense at all, how is my cryptocurrency any worse?

So your brilliant idea is to create yet another totally useless piece of crap that make no sense at all? I mean, some of these memecoins out there at least have a fanbase, a sense of humor, or they ride the wave of social media trends. But your shitcoin? It doesn't even have that going for it. You are trying to pass it off as something serious, but it is nothing but a comedy show.

My cryptocurrency makes some sense.

Oh, to whom? Only to you? Well, that should tell you something.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Adigvcdh (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 12:19:09 AM

Who says I identify as a boy? Did it ever occur to you that I could be a girl? Or maybe non-binary?  Grin
And if you decided to end the argument, then stop arguing! I have not decided anything of the sort.

Why, if people invest in totally useless crap like memcoins that make no sense at all, how is my cryptocurrency any worse?

So your brilliant idea is to create yet another totally useless piece of crap that make no sense at all? I mean, some of these memecoins out there at least have a fanbase, a sense of humor, or they ride the wave of social media trends. But your shitcoin? It doesn't even have that going for it. You are trying to pass it off as something serious, but it is nothing but a comedy show.

My cryptocurrency makes some sense.

Oh, to whom? Only to you? Well, that should tell you something.

Well, identify yourself as a transformer and things like that.

Cogitex has a specific meaning and purpose. Our purpose is to change the world of finance and innovation. This is not a comedy show, but an ambitious mission. History knows many examples when seemingly meaningless ideas led to revolutionary changes.

And which cryptocurrencies do you think are good?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: