Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: offering to write scripts in go, php or python  (Read 36 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2023, 06:31:14 AM

I'm having a bit of spare time lately, and i'm thinking about filling it up by offering some scripting services... I'm not a very big expert, but i do have some experience (i have many more finished projects, but most of my scripts are not on my public repo, since they were written for my employer and they're part of his intellectual property)... Working on a no cure no pay basis...

I can write in

I'm also proficient in relational database design and my daytime job is being a unix system engineer....

I'm looking for smaller automation projects that i can do for cheap in a couple of hours... Need someone to write a script to parse a webpage and shoot you a mail when a certain event arises? A go program to provide a simple API to your relational database? A script to automate a small repetitive task? A very simple and basic homepage without a nice layout? A small database design? Reply in this thread or shoot me a PM Smiley
I prefer writing in golang, but if you really insist on python or php that would work aswell.

I'm currently not looking for bigger projects... If something would take more than a couple of hour of work, i'll probably decline. Sad to say, but most crypto-related programming would require more time than i'm willing to spend right now.

Payment only in "real" crypto, the one with a blockchain behind it and a decent market cap and exchange support (BTC, ETH, LTC,...), payment either upfront (with a guarantee of a refund if i cannot complete your project), using an escrow of your choice (you pay the fee) or after the project finishes (if you have a long and positive bitcointalk reputation).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████