Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Marriage a contract or a union?  (Read 648 times)
encryptogon

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

https://peachbitcoin.com/

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 12:34:43 PM

In my opinion, emotionally and mentally, marriage is a union between two people who like and embrace each other with all their attributes.
Signing a marriage certificate/ legal document is a contract, a proof of marriage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 11:02:31 AM

In my opinion, emotionally and mentally, marriage is a union between two people who like and embrace each other with all their attributes.
Signing a marriage certificate/ legal document is a contract, a proof of marriage.
correct , that is just a Proof of marriage but what is important about this is the Bonding and understanding of these two humans , their Heart must be one , their thoughts must be one , and their plans must be one as well.

with those attitude and character for sure that marriage will never be broken .

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 12:01:02 PM

Looks like there are even that oppose about Marriage being Union ..

Wife must follow Husband , and husband must trust and respect His wife . Father is the head of the family but Wife is the light so that means they must both have each others back to make the family better.

I really like the idea of a traditional old world value marriage.

However here in the US that idea is largely dead and as a male it's highly biased against the man.

It's over here, don't do it.
well US is just small part of the world in which valued the marriage as Traditional and respected nit like in other countries like US that getting wedding and then a divorce .

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 12:20:06 PM

Nowadays we see that marriage is being in just the contract because union only happens in the first years if them being together and after sometime will find out hating each others and consider having a divorce or separation this is how marriages is being abused now to just get what they wanted and then leave just like that.
not in the old days that once you are married 99% that you will be dying in each others company.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 12:34:25 PM

the ceremony of marriage is the union.
the signing of the marriage certificate is the contract(proof/consent of union)

Just as franky1 stated nothing can be taken from it, both union and contract are two important key in marriage but any one who goes into marriage chooses what he/she what out or tag the process to be for them, is really a matter of perception how you who is going into it take it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 12:39:42 PM

I love my Wife , what we have is A Union and completed with contract this is how much we respect and give pay to our marriage , we have been married for many years now and indeed committing with each others for life .

So like what other says , Marriage is a Contract and a Union .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
encryptogon

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

https://peachbitcoin.com/

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 03:36:14 PM

Wife must follow Husband , and husband must trust and respect His wife . Father is the head of the family but Wife is the light so that means they must both have each others back to make the family better.

In marriage, you have to compromise certain things. Do not try to force your wishes or thoughts on your partner. Respect is of the utmost importance in marriage. Some people consider the wife as a slave, particularly in the sub-continent. One more thing, both husband and wife should give each other personal space. This will build mutual trust between the couple.

spectre71

Activity: 340
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 11:27:12 PM

I see Marriage as a union, where you complete your partner and vice versa.

To fall in love and to love with all your senses and from the deep bottom of your heart is priceless.

Marriage is great but it all depends on your partner, did you chose him/her well?

The answer may seem simple, but it's not.
Exactly , better choose the right one and not just the random person that we fell inlove but what about them? do they love us back as much as we do?
because sometimes we  thought this is the one but suddenly we don't and ending us either separated or not treating each others right when time passed by.

However here in the US that idea is largely dead and as a male it's highly biased against the man.

so it is Union as well?

Well what it is these days is a woman checks off the boxes then on to the next best thing. She can be the worst human being in the world and it doesn't matter, you are going to be paying for her and your kids you won't see for a long time. Sure I am jaded but I find greater than 50%  of my friends in this boat. She gets a paycheck and the kids.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:00:08 AM

I see Marriage as a union, where you complete your partner and vice versa.

To fall in love and to love with all your senses and from the deep bottom of your heart is priceless.

Marriage is great but it all depends on your partner, did you chose him/her well?

The answer may seem simple, but it's not.
Exactly , better choose the right one and not just the random person that we fell inlove but what about them? do they love us back as much as we do?
because sometimes we  thought this is the one but suddenly we don't and ending us either separated or not treating each others right when time passed by.

so it is Union as well?

Well what it is these days is a woman checks off the boxes then on to the next best thing. She can be the worst human being in the world and it doesn't matter, you are going to be paying for her and your kids you won't see for a long time. Sure I am jaded but I find greater than 50%  of my friends in this boat. She gets a paycheck and the kids.
why does these cases happening in the world now, marriages supposedly sacred and lifetime validity but now this sometimes uses as milking pot of other people ..

Paycheck is ok but with kids? and we are just given short time to be with them is truly frustrating because if this happens to me , i would rather lose my wife than my child.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:26:48 AM

Marriage being a contract or a union is dependent on how you and your partner agreed to live with each other though the intended aim of marriage is to stand as a union that ought to last for a lifetime but it is rather unfortunate that due to high rate of divorces in this modern age, a lot of partners either goes into agreement of contract on how the marriage is gonna be, there are some persons that are only interested in their partner giving birth and raising the child to a certain age afterwhich they settle the woman with an agreed amount of money then the woman goes away and would not have anything in common with the child and in terms of the man too there are also women that enters into a contract with their partners just so that the man can impregnate her then the woman settles him and claim custody of the baby when they are born.

Formerly, there was nothing of this nature before because it will be very sad for a child to grow up knowing that they don't have either of the parents whereby other children goes about with their parents and when the child sees such they might be exposed to emotional trauma because normally it isn't really easy for any child whose parents ain't together as they go through a lot during their upbringing.

Biblically or taking religion into consideration, you would find out that the purpose of our Creator creating man and woman is because of companionship between the both parties till eternity rather than just being Interested in a contract that wouldn't lead to a long lasting companionship.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 11:14:55 AM

In marriage, you have to compromise certain things. Do not try to force your wishes or thoughts on your partner. Respect is of the utmost importance in marriage. Some people consider the wife as a slave, particularly in the sub-continent. One more thing, both husband and wife should give each other personal space. This will build mutual trust between the couple.
Actually you don't have to go through that because before marriage you must have both talking
about every dreams ,wishes and thoughts to each others so before engaging in marriage nyou already knew
each others and that is the common problem about people settling down now because of lack of knowledge
with each others and yeah they don't know the person they are marrying completely .
I love my Wife , what we have is A Union and completed with contract this is how much we respect and give pay to our marriage , we have been married for many years now and indeed committing with each others for life .

So like what other says , Marriage is a Contract and a Union .
Look like there is a complete marriage here?

congrats having each others guys , and you deserve each of you,

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 06:21:55 PM

Marriage is a choice in my opinion, when two individuals feel that they are going to spend the rest of their lives together and want to have their kids then they will get married. For many reasons, marriages can break and you can't stop many of them there is no point of holding a broken glass because it can never be used to fill water. If they decided to separate then children are the one who will be affected more than husband or wife, so think hundred times before you have a kid.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 10:48:38 PM

The rate at which we hear of divorce cases this days around the world is heart breaking. Particularly in the western world. What could be the main reason for this menace in our society. It's a menace because  when children are involved, they will be the one to suffer divided attention even though the law forces the parents to pay for their support. The question will then be: is financial  support all that it is to raising children?

If these divorces  are base on the way its viewed as a contract then it must have an end surely  because no contract last for a life time. However,  if marriage is look upon as union based on religious belief, then there a bidding involve. Ironic bonding transform the individuals to one flesh. So, if any party think of divorce, they will as well reflect on the impact it would have on themselves. Can you separate yourself?

In all religions, marriage is the process of uniting two different people, so before getting married, try to ensure that you have a good financial foundation first, this is so that your marriage lasts a long time and lasts until you are both old.

but the very important thing is to choose your partner carefully, don't choose carelessly because marriage is something that will last a lifetime, if you marry the wrong person (whether it's a cheater, lazy, or wasteful) then you can be sure of your marriage relationship won't last long.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 12:48:59 PM

What Causes the termination of most of this marriages is lack of mutual understanding. Young boys and girls of nowadays don't know the true meaning of marriage. According to an article I read, it says that marriage is dead. Meaning: for you to last in any relationship expecially marriage you must behave like a dead man or woman who doesn't hear or say something. So in marriage yound couples think marriage is going to church wearing wedding Gown and a luxurious cars with fine photos which they are not inwardly ready for marriage. When they go into the marriage they start seeing something different. 1. you would not be able to have that comfort and privacy anymore 2 . You must stop clubing drinking and doing Unnecessary things that will show that you are now responsible. Otherwise your marriage would not last.
Jerrycrypto2024

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 02:45:21 PM

The rate at which we hear of divorce cases this days around the world is heart breaking. Particularly in the western world. What could be the main reason for this menace in our society. It's a menace because  when children are involved, they will be the one to suffer divided attention even though the law forces the parents to pay for their support. The question will then be: is financial  support all that it is to raising children?

If these divorces  are base on the way its viewed as a contract then it must have an end surely  because no contract last for a life time. However,  if marriage is look upon as union based on religious belief, then there a bidding involve. Ironic bonding transform the individuals to one flesh. So, if any party think of divorce, they will as well reflect on the impact it would have on themselves. Can you separate yourself?

Marriage as union or contract is two inevitable factor of marriage, they way you define the marriage from the start tells you if it's a contract or union. Some defined the contract to be informed of pays you off after child give, some pays you for sex only no child bearing etc but the union is where you signed to leave with the person with all you have till death do you apart. But in a nutshell the two factor here have direct and indirect connection that you can't separate one it must exists be it directly or indirectly.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 06:27:08 AM

Good  answer, this means being United as one and that is the best part in which the contract is just a paper holding but cannot effect the meaning of Marriage that you must love each other , and must dedicate each other even in death that is what love/marriage means to those who really understand this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
MissNonFall9

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 05:10:33 PM

I think marriage is a contractual union because when you get married there is a certificate that husband and wife will live together based on mutual cordial relationship with mutual respect.
If you look at different countries, different regions different communities and analyze different theologies, you will see that there they meet each other by taking responsibility for each other.
But if you can't see or accept the agreement or agreement as a union, you can never expect anything good from it, be it logic or union.
So from the above little discussion, we can say that marriage is a contractual union.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 02:07:35 AM
Merited by Orpichukwu (1)

Marriage from inscription is said to be a union between a man and a woman but individual attributes has made a union as well as a contract, in my perspective I will term marriages with individuals who tend to live together longer so far there is life to be a union while marriages with individuals that doesn't last long by being separated even in life to be a contract because it has defiled it purpose and got terminated thou this where not planned but it happens because of one reason or the other. A good man build his family same as a good woman,  people should be careful in making there choice of  marriage partner as well as considering certain level of tolerance and readjustments because these are set's of people  raised and trained from different homes and backgrounds. Marriage should be enjoying not enduring, That is all for now.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 05:14:45 AM

I think you're a overthinker
No he is not instead he just wanna hear our side in this matter and indeed its debatable mate , some believes it is a contract some its a Union but marriage is about those both.
it is a contract signed by the couple and a union for them to stand for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 203

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 10:23:30 PM

To me marriage is a union and not contract. Although most people I see, always judge marriage according to how they feel it should be, some people goes to the extent of turning in it to a contract without undermining that marriage if of union than contract. I had a friend that did a contract marriage he has regretted his action . Meaning that marriage should be of union.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: