Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Investment tips  (Read 998 times)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 02:56:59 AM

2. Network: This is not the networking that others think of here. This is not inviting acquaintances or friends to scam you. What I'm saying is "building a network." When you build a connection, for example, by simply helping your neighbor, it can give you or us a network because we meet different people every day. Who knows, one day or not, we know that our neighbor will help us one day so that you can have a good opportunity or job or have a good client. Even on the internet, connecting with like-minded people like us can go a long way toward your advancement.
A network includes many people will be perfect for Ponzi and scam altcoins. I am sure when you are a member in a cryptocurrency community like a group of people, you will be exposed with many lectures, invitation, introduction on potential projects.

I don't think many people are able to do their own research well enough to avoid scam projects. So the more exposure you get, assumes you get it from your community, network, the more risky chance you will invest in scam projects.

Learn, do your own research and don't join any network.

I think you are misunderstanding the essence of the network.  A network of people is a powerful tool for the success of a business.  Network does not only mean Ponzi schemes and scams since if you have a network of people that are influential, you can have their support to grow your business or make things easier for you.

The world does not only revolve in cryptocurrency, in fact, the cryptocurrency industry is only a small thing compared to other industries, and the people on top of the chain have enormous influence due to their network of people so I think you should have to do your own research and see how important to have a network of influential people is.

I also agree that among the list it is only our own time that is free but others' time isn't.  In order to get other's time we have to spend something in order for other to give their time to us.

I don't think that's what Op wanted to convey in the topic he made; you said that because that's your assumption in understanding the explanation he made. As far as I can see, he is not as literal as you think. That's why he is not literally networking, as we know most of us are used to. Which is true; we can build a network without realizing that money is not involved.

Alright, let's say that cryptocurrency is still small in the business industry compared to others, but cryptocurrency is already in the business industry, and as time goes by, the percentage of its dominance in the whole world is also increasing, and you know if you know that. And if you know that, the reason why it is increasing is because of the network of communities that believe in it.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 03:15:07 AM

Quote from: cyberdg
Yes, I agree with what you said. And to add a little OP, capital can be obtained for free if we have good management skills and know how to grow our money. If we have a good portfolio then we can open an investment business and people will give us capital so that the money can be turned into a business, and they will get dividends from that business

Don't forget that anything free don't allow people to be more focus on their investment, because they don't know the value of that capital be given to them to start a business and, for anyone to get a free capital from anybody it will be difficult unless the person is related to you by birth. For people to give you money to start a particular business, don't forget that you must pay back the capital and some interest but it depends the years you are going to hold that capital for your investment. The easiest way to enjoy your capital for your investment is to work for it to achieve the capital before thinking the type of coins you are going to invest, and it will make you comfortable through out the years you are going to hold that capital.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 04:18:32 AM

Yes, I agree with what you said. And to add a little OP, capital can be obtained for free if we have good management skills and know how to grow our money. If we have a good portfolio then we can open an investment business and people will give us capital so that the money can be turned into a business, and they will get dividends from that business

Don't forget that anything free don't allow people to be more focus on their investment, because they don't know the value of that capital be given to them to start a business and, for anyone to get a free capital from anybody it will be difficult unless the person is related to you by birth. For people to give you money to start a particular business, don't forget that you must pay back the capital and some interest but it depends the years you are going to hold that capital for your investment. The easiest way to enjoy your capital for your investment is to work for it to achieve the capital before thinking the type of coins you are going to invest, and it will make you comfortable through out the years you are going to hold that capital.
Here we can of course generate capital for free and after that it depends on our financial management. if we have good management then we have capital for now, and especially if we have been in this forum since 2017, of course there will be a lot of capital obtained so how do we manage it to develop that capital when we go through the bullish season in 2021, If we can take advantage of it, we will certainly be successful again during the next bullish season

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 06:23:50 AM

To succeed in life, you must have the determination and also have faith for the investment you are about to do. Though there are challenges and risks involved in the any investment but your faith and believe will make you to succeed. Not all investors are educated, there are some people who are doing business and they successful in the business but they can not read and write yet they have money. And that is why there two types of education, formal and informal education. The informal education is the one op is talking about. For the informal education you don't need to attend the classroom but you learn things on the ways, roadside, and any other acquisition acquired out of formal education. And that is also known as traditional education. But what is important in this kind of education is that you must know what you are doing so that you will not fall for the challenges and lost everything.

Working team is very necessary to build the investment and achieve the goals of the investment. Without team work, though you will succeed but it will delay. But as a group things will be easy and achievement is faster. Time is the most important thing in investment. procrastination is dangerous and not doing things on time also affect investment. So always be on time. Skills and finance are all necessary for the investment so proper planning can solve everything.

I don't see anything wrong with what the author mentioned, because in the financial world, everything, literal or not, is contained in the network. As you stated, collaboration is required. It is contained in the network, or you have established a group of individuals to help each other succeed in whatever we want to do in life, from the phrase teamwork.

And in order to attain that accomplishment, we must take our time, and of course, our physical health must be in good condition before we do so, since if you are unwell, you will not be able to act correctly or do other things.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1742

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 07:19:47 AM

Good day! Did you know that promotion is associated with making wise investments? While traditional investment requires capital, I have investments that are free. Yes, you heard right about free investment that can help you succeed and advance in life. But wait, before you think badly of me, let me finish reading this topic that I made.

Free cheese can only be found in a mousetrap.

Even though the monetary value of those investments that you mentioned is 0, the investment is still not free. You are investing your time and nerves. From the way that I look at things, money is traded time. Everything is basically traded time. We exchange our time for other things, like money, knowledge, companionship, etc.

The thing you have to figure out which of those investments are more necessary, if you were to factor in your personal living situation. If earning money for food for your family is more important than going to college, then thats what the necessary investment has to be. At least, for the time being. If you ask me, nobody needs a college education to earn good money. You only need a higher education if you are truly interested in something.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 08:42:10 AM

You highlighted key points that is very important in our daily lives and investment wise.
These things are not actually free, but we can dedicate ourselves with these factors that we have in our possession to get something good for ourselves especially Education which is the only investment you can have for free in the internet and forums like this one and social media.
With this, I believe you OP.
While free education is readily available on the internet, I believe that those willing to invest a bit of money in their education take a step forward. Self-learning indeed comes with the advantage of freedom, but it is not necessarily more effective than having a teacher.

Certainly, this is an option, whether to opt for paid education or free education. In my opinion, there's no loss in spending money to enhance the quality of one's mind and self.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 12:33:42 PM

"Financial Literacy"
This caught me up realizing how hard to keep your finances firm without financial literacy. Many people have no investment despite the fact that they have a good/stable job and a high salary because of a lack of financial education. I really don't know but it was a very usual thing to happen in the community that many of us never think about the future. That is why we can see that a lot of people choose to become a worker rather than making themselves as a business owner.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 756
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 12:39:32 PM

-   Since we have such advanced technology now, there are literally lots of ways to obtain free education in our day. For instance, some people continue to pay to attend seminars because speakers like Chinkee Tan are well-known. However, at the moment, there is a YouTube channel where you can learn about business without having to go to a conference; all you have to do is watch.

Time is another illustration. It is a very broad topic since, ultimately, it is up to us to decide how to make the most of the time we have each day in order to receive this advantage.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 01:07:43 PM

Here we can of course generate capital for free and after that it depends on our financial management. if we have good management then we have capital for now, and especially if we have been in this forum since 2017, of course there will be a lot of capital obtained so how do we manage it to develop that capital when we go through the bullish season in 2021, If we can take advantage of it, we will certainly be successful again during the next bullish season

It seems like you are talking about the income of some people who have been on this forum since 2017, but you forget that not everyone earned the same amount that year. Because some people at that time still needed to learn how to make money through the crypto space and this forum, they would not immediately get a satisfactory income, so it can be concluded that in that year not everyone could immediately have free capital that they could manage well.

Because after that year everyone has also seen and felt how a very severe Bitcoin price correction occurred before they saw the price return in a bullish moment in 2021 with the achievement of a very extraordinary ATH in Bitcoin. So don't think that everyone who has been on this forum in 2017 has gotten free capital, because basically it was obtained through their own work when they joined certain projects at that time with the hope of being immediately successful after the promotional period was over.
ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 143

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 02:58:32 PM

You highlighted key points that is very important in our daily lives and investment wise.
These things are not actually free, but we can dedicate ourselves with these factors that we have in our possession to get something good for ourselves especially Education which is the only investment you can have for free in the internet and forums like this one and social media.
While free education is readily available on the internet, I believe that those willing to invest a bit of money in their education take a step forward. Self-learning indeed comes with the advantage of freedom, but it is not necessarily more effective than having a teacher.

Certainly, this is an option, whether to opt for paid education or free education. In my opinion, there's no loss in spending money to enhance the quality of one's mind and self.
In my opinion, this depends on a person's grasping power, if he can select information or is wiser in understanding something, I think even without a teacher he can invest because so many people now invest by studying on the internet alone and can be successful. But if you haven't fully mastered it properly, it's best to find a teacher to learn investing.

In essence, learning investment for beginners means having to understand that investing is not for short-term benefits. so you have to be patient. The benefits of the investment obtained will be greater if it is sold over a long period of time from when you first bought it. Investment is also not just buying BTC at the start, but periodically. Apart from that, it's a good idea to invest in several places (diversification). So, you won't be burdened if one experiences problems that occur on several exchanges.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 04:00:04 PM

Everything @OP said is correct. We need everything to be able to improve our abilities. We can start improving our skills With the materials we can get for free (thank you, Internet). We can search and read a lot of knowledge via the Internet.

As long as you can access the Internet, you can find many methods you can use one by one and find the one that suits you. And it only remains the will and intention we have to build to start doing what we want.

But most people are lazy to start something even though they want to change. They have a plan of what they want to do, but they don't start it immediately, so it gets delayed. And forever, that plan is just a plan that will not be realized.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 04:08:09 PM

2. Network: This is not the networking that others think of here. This is not inviting acquaintances or friends to scam you. What I'm saying is "building a network." When you build a connection, for example, by simply helping your neighbor, it can give you or us a network because we meet different people every day. Who knows, one day or not, we know that our neighbor will help us one day so that you can have a good opportunity or job or have a good client. Even on the internet, connecting with like-minded people like us can go a long way toward your advancement.

This is really one of the keys to the success of the business and investment. I always heard this coming from those successful people that they have a network in this niche and I just thought that it was simple but when I am already working for a private company when there are things needed because of their network they can easily purchase the stuff needed even with discounts or even out of stock which means it is very helpful and also in marketing mostly if you have a target network for your specific product that network of people can help you.
tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 04:22:14 PM

-snip-
Find your niche and strength and get more trainings and certifications so that you'll be competitive and can land jobs with greater chance because of it. Free trainings are everywhere on the web now and they're easier because of most of them are readable and visual materials that you'll just need to watch and allot time in finishing them.
Free training is now widely available. In my country, the government has organized many free trainings to produce skilled workers who have the skills to compete in the world of work.

This is certainly an investment for a good future that is obtained for free.
One only needs to be passionate about it, and their fate is self-determined.

No one has expert skills after birth if they don't explore their potential.

In addition to being skilled, everyone must have the soul of a merchant or those who are able to build their own business.
This is also influenced by each person's privilege.

Those who are already in their family or business circle will be accustomed to doing so from an early age.
No doubt those that have been with a family business or has parents that are engaged into business/es have the edge to build their own business or just continue what has been started. This is also a skill and it's harder than anyone else because you take the risk and your profit is unstable until everything becomes stable. Going back to the free trainings that can be found online, those sponsored by governments and also by private organizations. They know what they're doing and they've believing in the future of the new skilled workers that shall contribute to the economy soon. And that's why those that don't know yet what they're up to their own futures need to assess themselves and take a look at these opportunities to train new skills for free as they become a market-ready and competitive employee or independent contractor.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 05:10:03 PM

When you spend money to educate yourself and you don’t get to talk about loses even with you not using whatever certification or benefiting directly from the studies, there’s always benefit in having to expand your scope about a field. Knowledge is application and application doesn’t mean it’s going to remain within that scope of specialty, you could relate to other fields and still benefit off it.

Free learning have got lots of limitations on it and most times, what’s been offered it’s just at the surface and more like a teaser, an enlightenment to make you seek more. It’s limited.

While there might be free education and self education, in order to do exploit, having a teacher brings you closer to your goal. You not only learn from there experiences and expertise, you get to upgrade on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayu7adi

Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 06:19:26 PM

In my opinion, this depends on a person's grasping power, if he can select information or is wiser in understanding something, I think even without a teacher he can invest because so many people now invest by studying on the internet alone and can be successful. But if you haven't fully mastered it properly, it's best to find a teacher to learn investing.

In essence, learning investment for beginners means having to understand that investing is not for short-term benefits. so you have to be patient. The benefits of the investment obtained will be greater if it is sold over a long period of time from when you first bought it. Investment is also not just buying BTC at the start, but periodically. Apart from that, it's a good idea to invest in several places (diversification). So, you won't be burdened if one experiences problems that occur on several exchanges.
Investing here isn't always about acquiring BTC or other assets for speculative purposes. It's also an investment in our own minds to think more clearly and rationally in decision-making. As mentioned earlier, self-education can be pursued in two ways: the free version and the paid version. If you're more comfortable with the free version, that's perfectly fine. However, the paid version offers a more structured and expedited path to knowledge.

The outcome of investing in our minds is the ability to discern what needs to be done when facing a problem. Problem-solving lies at the core of business, where opportunities for resolution often lead to the flow of money.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2023, 06:44:45 PM

Spending money for education doesn't only allow you to gain and enhance your knowledge, but that also comes with a certificate from the school or any other learning facilities you're enrolled, and that certificate could help you grow with your job or business.
That certificate could certainly save you time rather than trying to explain and prove that you are capable of such thing because you have learned it yourself. That certificate is a bypass to something you want to achieve, but of course you will need to materialize that certificate as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bananington

Merit: 344

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 10:08:03 PM

One thing you failed to mention which is of necessity is that of exercising ones spiritual belief. It is very important because having dedicated time to learning and acquiring the best of the best, the point of fulfilment comes into question.
Investment in ones belief is what I say and it is imperative to consider the God factor first among every investment tips we dish out for consumption or personal benefit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
blockman

Activity: 2926
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 10:14:16 PM

4. Health: This is also a free investment that we can make, whether it's physical or mental. Regular exercise and a balanced diet will give us energy and clear thinking. Let's not underestimate having a healthy mind and body, because it is one of our investments in the struggle of life. Did you know that a bedridden person prays that they can get up and do what they want in life? They regret why they didn't take care of their bodies when they were in their prime when they had the chance. So you are now able to take care of your health for a clearer future. You don't want what you're struggling with now to be eaten by others because your health can't handle it anymore.
A lot of working people don't give importance to their health mostly the younger ones. They think that they're tough and thick but basically, they're ignoring the importance of taking care of themselves. Our bodies are vulnerable to many sicknesses and even if you're in your best shape, no one can skip from getting old and being sick. Nothing against those people that likes to party all day long every Friday or Saturday night but that's when things are being formed with your habits. I have been there and done that and as I grow older, I am feeling the collateral of what I've done during my younger days. With the vices like smoking, drinking alcohols, drugs and any other activities that will affect our body physically and mentally, it's not just worth it. Someday those people that are into those will come to realize that they probably shouldn't do that and even if their body is crying out to stop and they didn't, they will be charged of it in the future.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 11:24:43 PM

This is really one of the keys to the success of the business and investment. I always heard this coming from those successful people that they have a network in this niche and I just thought that it was simple but when I am already working for a private company when there are things needed because of their network they can easily purchase the stuff needed even with discounts or even out of stock which means it is very helpful and also in marketing mostly if you have a target network for your specific product that network of people can help you.

I highly agree.  Many people neglect the power of networks, but little they know that network is the one that can keep a company working or even can push it to success.  In the selling industry, this network is very important.  If you happen to have a client who is satisfied with your products, his network of friends, family, relatives, and even network of his jobs can know that your products is good thus it can give new clietns to patronage your goods.

the same way with the company where his network can support the company through referring possible clients, discounted supplies, and many more.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1024

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 02:41:02 AM

4. Health: This is also a free investment that we can make, whether it's physical or mental. Regular exercise and a balanced diet will give us energy and clear thinking. Let's not underestimate having a healthy mind and body, because it is one of our investments in the struggle of life. Did you know that a bedridden person prays that they can get up and do what they want in life? They regret why they didn't take care of their bodies when they were in their prime when they had the chance. So you are now able to take care of your health for a clearer future. You don't want what you're struggling with now to be eaten by others because your health can't handle it anymore.
A lot of working people don't give importance to their health mostly the younger ones. They think that they're tough and thick but basically, they're ignoring the importance of taking care of themselves. Our bodies are vulnerable to many sicknesses and even if you're in your best shape, no one can skip from getting old and being sick. Nothing against those people that likes to party all day long every Friday or Saturday night but that's when things are being formed with your habits. I have been there and done that and as I grow older, I am feeling the collateral of what I've done during my younger days. With the vices like smoking, drinking alcohols, drugs and any other activities that will affect our body physically and mentally, it's not just worth it. Someday those people that are into those will come to realize that they probably shouldn't do that and even if their body is crying out to stop and they didn't, they will be charged of it in the future.

Health is really important because without good health we cannot do anything that even affects those around us. And you're right, young people today are quite subjective about their health, they think they are young and ruin their health with stimulants and partying all night without knowing that they will spend a lot of money to buy health in old age. But saying health is a free investment is not true, how do we have time to exercise, to be able to eat healthy and nutritious foods? We need money to be able to do that, it's not free but spending money to stay healthy should be a top priority. Because when we are healthy we will have everything we want.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: