Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Investment tips  (Read 982 times)
gunhell16 (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 07:20:19 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2023, 07:43:07 AM by gunhell16
Merited by BitcoinPanther (2), ndutndut (1)

Good day! Did you know that promotion is associated with making wise investments? While traditional investment requires capital, I have investments that are free. Yes, you heard right about free investment that can help you succeed and advance in life. But wait, before you think badly of me, let me finish reading this topic that I made.

Just a disclaimer: this is only for the open-minded. I am not open-minded just for pyramid networking schemes. But open-minded to succeed. So if you are ready, you who are reading this, this topic is for you.

Free Investment:

1. Education: Education is not only obtained in school; it can also be obtained in our community, inside the house, on the internet, in books, among friends. There are also free platforms such as Youtube, LinkedIn, and others. In other words, you don't have to enroll in thousands of courses if you don't finish them or buy books you haven't started reading. So while you have access to free education, take advantage of it. There are even times when, when we talk to people who don't know, we learn, right? Their mistakes in life, how they act, spend, and earn Apparently, education is a continuous process; when you stop learning, that means you stop growing.

2. Network: This is not the networking that others think of here. This is not inviting acquaintances or friends to scam you. What I'm saying is "building a network." When you build a connection, for example, by simply helping your neighbor, it can give you or us a network because we meet different people every day. Who knows, one day or not, we know that our neighbor will help us one day so that you can have a good opportunity or job or have a good client. Even on the internet, connecting with like-minded people like us can go a long way toward your advancement.

3. Time: What do you have now that older people don't have? that even if they want to do it or work more and expand their wealth, they don't have it anymore. Of course, invest your time in what will grow you and not in what will destroy your dreams. Three hours of hanging out with gossipy people is equal to 3 hours of free learning a course, or 3 hours of playing play station games is equal to 3 hours of doing a freelancing business, which is equal to value. Let's always remember that when time is wasted, you can't take advantage of it. As the saying goes, "Time is money, time is gold, time is fleeting. And there are many other things that are equal to time. So make sure you can use the time on things that will help you grow. Time is free, but the things that equal it are not free.

4. Health: This is also a free investment that we can make, whether it's physical or mental. Regular exercise and a balanced diet will give us energy and clear thinking. Let's not underestimate having a healthy mind and body, because it is one of our investments in the struggle of life. Did you know that a bedridden person prays that they can get up and do what they want in life? They regret why they didn't take care of their bodies when they were in their prime when they had the chance. So you are now able to take care of your health for a clearer future. You don't want what you're struggling with now to be eaten by others because your health can't handle it anymore.

5. Cultivation or skills: you don't need to pay for training in schools or an online academy to have skills. Did you know that humans are capable of learning from the environment, what they see, what they experience, and even just their imagination? The skills that I have today I only got for free because of the different ways that we have now in this generation.

6. Financial Literacy: learn about money and how it moves or circulates. And how can it be attracted? There are many resources on how we can grow our financial literacy, learn how to manage finances, use free budgeting apps, watch financial vlogs, and read vlogs about finances. And save for your goals. Actually, we don't need to pay a financial advisor because we can study it; sometimes we are led by laziness, so we prefer to pay someone else to study our personal finance. Success is not only measured in money but also in personal growth.

I wish that in some other ways we discussed here may give help to others or everyone here in the forum...

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yogee

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 07:57:33 AM

Maintaining a good health ain't free and it may be costly now than ever before. I buy my own supplements on a monthly basis since I can't get the best nutrition from just regular cooked meals. You can make it cheaper with planting your own fruits and vegetables but it still comes at a cost.

All these free learnings you get from the internet are good for starters. You can be successful in your own way if you apply what you learned but you'll probably hit a plateau at some point. If you want to level up then you may have to pay someone that has achieved more success than you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 08:26:25 AM

I believe there is nothing free in this world.  If we go for free stuff, we might get an incomplete knowledge which is way less than the basic one.  If we thrive to get this knowledge ourselves such as skills, network of influence and many more, we have to invest something on it.  Every thing have its cost.

For education that is found on the internet, remember it isn't free because in order to access the internet we need to invest for a device, pay for the internet connection and pay for the electricity to keep that device  working.  After all these expenses, we get an incomplete or shallow knowledge of education since what we get on the internet are just some glimpse of these education and streamers won't dive deep of those topics.

We can get some word of wisdom from other people but they won't fully share the full knowledge they have.  With free education without investing anything, we can only get patches not the whole course that can give us an advantage to have a good foundation  .

Network of influence, we all know that we have to spend something on this.  Most of these network of influence can be found through gathering such as seminars, meetups and workshops.  So it isn't free at all. We have to spend time and effort plus money to attend the gathering stated.

Time, it is free all of us have so I agree, but the materials for serious learnings aren't free.

Health, I believe this is the most expensive to maintain it maybe a free investment but remember we have to norture this and maintain this for optimum functionality thus we have to buy food, invest in vitamins and many other supplements.

Cultivation of skill, as I stated earlier we need to spend money for the items in order to practice this talents.  Acquiring skill may probably free but cultivating this skills for commercial use isn't free.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 09:38:50 AM

Everything that is paid for on the Internet is freely available from other sources. We are used to quick conveniences, and we are used to paying. But the Internet is a network because it connects absolutely everything. There, you can find sources with valuable information and save on your purchase. I have been on the Internet for a very long time. There is a lot here and for free; it takes time, and time, as the OP put it, is spent differently for everyone. I agree with the OP that anything you can get for free is not worth buying. Proper management of your time will definitely play in favor of a person who wants to achieve success. Healthy food: the simpler, the healthier. An important role is played by contacts with people and communications based on useful communication, which includes the exchange of knowledge while implying mutual benefit without financial expenses. I know many people who have a commercial streak, do not have any education and are very successful businessmen. The main thing is to decide one day for yourself that you are able to build yourself from scratch and not stop doing it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 728
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 10:06:33 AM

I believe there is nothing free in this world.  If we go for free stuff, we might get an incomplete knowledge which is way less than the basic one.  If we thrive to get this knowledge ourselves such as skills, network of influence and many more, we have to invest something on it.  Every thing have its cost.

For education that is found on the internet, remember it isn't free because in order to access the internet we need to invest for a device, pay for the internet connection and pay for the electricity to keep that device  working.  After all these expenses, we get an incomplete or shallow knowledge of education since what we get on the internet are just some glimpse of these education and streamers won't dive deep of those topics.

We can get some word of wisdom from other people but they won't fully share the full knowledge they have.  With free education without investing anything, we can only get patches not the whole course that can give us an advantage to have a good foundation  .

-  I think you took what Op-Mate was saying literally. Even if a person does not study in school today, they still have a mobile device in use because it is a necessity. Even the people who live in the squatter area have those mobile devices. And most of the people who live there are people who don't study in schools.

Given the fact that the purchase of a load on the internet for the mobile phone is made, there are others who connect with their friends who have a wifi connection to get free internet or even charge to get free electricity. It depends on the means by which an individual will do that, especially now that there is a social media platform like YouTube where you can see that what is taught in school can also be seen here. The only difference is that there is no diploma on YouTube; instead, in school, you get that.

That means, in general, what Op may be referring to in what he is saying here.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
KiaKia

Activity: 658
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 10:08:45 AM

Nothing is free OP, Time is the most valuable thing for human beings, you even talk about health, something that is no joke anymore in my country right now, people are doing all they can to avoid getting sick, because of the costly bill of hospitals and medication, regular exercise is good and it's free unless one is a lazy being but not balanced diet, food is one of the most costly things right now, people who earn salary monthly are complaining that they have nothing left after buying food stocks at home.

Learning skills comes with a cost too, you are going to make a lot of mistakes, this is why I don't buy the idea that skills are free, to learn something you need a lot of learning and practical, what are you using to exchange all this? Time and money, you can't be buoyant of your skills until you put them to the test or work, most skills still require money to be properly put in place.

We all believe that Time is free but not me, because your time starts since the day you are born, the way you spent your youth days growing into an adult is what will determine your old age, and there is no power or machine that can make you go back in time, to maybe correct some mistakes and stupid decisions you made.

Time is very valuable, if you think you got all the time in the world you are blind.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nwada001

Activity: 560
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 10:15:23 AM

Health, time, and research These three things are some of the most important things I found investing heavily in. They all start with maintaining good health. People who have good health have a better chance of making it through things, and when you have a lot of time and use that time very well, it can turn out to be very resourceful. Research leads us to discover many things that can help us grow our financial life to whatever standard we desire.

To me, the above-mentioned three things are actually not cheap, and they're not free as you have stipulated. You will definitely have to either spend money on keeping and living a healthy life or spend time doing some regular exercise and a lot of other stuff that has been prescribed for you to help you as you go.

Time, as they said, is money, and health, as they said, is wealth, which make both work hand in hand. The time you spend doing some things is actually not free; they can be monetized, and that's expensive because the time that could have been used for leisure and other things has been channelled into something else, which is now denying oneself pleasure in order to achieve greatness (delayed gratification).

Research helps us discover a lot of opportunities, which we can then put into work, and when they are utilised very well, we earn success as a reward for that hard work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UchihaSarada

Activity: 434
Merit: 141

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 10:37:03 AM

2. Network: This is not the networking that others think of here. This is not inviting acquaintances or friends to scam you. What I'm saying is "building a network." When you build a connection, for example, by simply helping your neighbor, it can give you or us a network because we meet different people every day. Who knows, one day or not, we know that our neighbor will help us one day so that you can have a good opportunity or job or have a good client. Even on the internet, connecting with like-minded people like us can go a long way toward your advancement.
A network includes many people will be perfect for Ponzi and scam altcoins. I am sure when you are a member in a cryptocurrency community like a group of people, you will be exposed with many lectures, invitation, introduction on potential projects.

I don't think many people are able to do their own research well enough to avoid scam projects. So the more exposure you get, assumes you get it from your community, network, the more risky chance you will invest in scam projects.

Learn, do your own research and don't join any network.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 10:51:47 AM

5. Cultivation or skills: you don't need to pay for training in schools or an online academy to have skills. Did you know that humans are capable of learning from the environment, what they see, what they experience, and even just their imagination? The skills that I have today I only got for free because of the different ways that we have now in this generation.

Well let me capitalized on this aspect of our life today because the environment we found ourselves today has either helps us or mal us seriously, actually i was a kind of person that doesn't like travelling or going out of my state and region to others as i believe that life within my state is comfortable to me so i don't like moving out. Along like then i was employed to start working elsewhere far from my state, lemme say another state but though share same boundaries with ours but you might not noticed it that much.

Within my stayed over there i began to understand life is more than being stocked in a particular place and even as that you won't see opportunities coming all less you moved from that your comfort zone to other zone where you feels you aren't comfortable then you might witnessed there are lot of opportunities which you needs to utilized but since we have remained adamant to our locals or regions were we feels more better we may not see that opportunities coming so quickly that is why today any one who is determined to succeed and moved from his zone to another zone suddenly comes back with a great changes because he has decided to recreate his mind and way of thinking (which includes utilizing every given opportunities he founds on his absence to his current presents place), so we should also learn to change our environments if we feels weren't making any progress life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 11:33:36 AM
Merited by gunhell16 (1)

Thank you for sharing these valuable tips, and insights, and for encouraging others to invest in themselves wisely. This can help individuals like me make meaningful progress in life without requiring a significant financial investment, enabling us to succeed and advance in life. Your insights are indeed practical and can benefit me and others looking to improve ourselves and our financial situation.

Your emphasis on personal growth and success not being solely measured by money is an important perspective; it's about holistic self-improvement.

I have friends whom I've helped in the past when it comes to financial matters. I'm the type who doesn't expect anything in return; a simple thank you is enough for me. And maybe when they saw that I needed assistance, they didn't hesitate to help me and provide me with good opportunities.

Sometimes, it is also important to be patient and persistent when investing in ourselves. It takes time to see results. We just need to work harder and smarter to achieve our goals.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 01:27:58 PM

Time is the only free from the things you mentioned.

Education, health, network, skills, and financial literacy ain't free. You have to spend something to maintain and gain something from these. We can't help but to spend to something we want to invest, that's why it is called investment, it will always come with a price because it is gonna give us reward that could help us in the long run depending on how we're going to use it.
gunhell16 (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 01:40:29 PM

Thank you for sharing these valuable tips, and insights, and for encouraging others to invest in themselves wisely. This can help individuals like me make meaningful progress in life without requiring a significant financial investment, enabling us to succeed and advance in life. Your insights are indeed practical and can benefit me and others looking to improve ourselves and our financial situation.

Your emphasis on personal growth and success not being solely measured by money is an important perspective; it's about holistic self-improvement.

I have friends whom I've helped in the past when it comes to financial matters. I'm the type who doesn't expect anything in return; a simple thank you is enough for me. And maybe when they saw that I needed assistance, they didn't hesitate to help me and provide me with good opportunities.

Sometimes, it is also important to be patient and persistent when investing in ourselves. It takes time to see results. We just need to work harder and smarter to achieve our goals.

First off, buddy, let me say that I'm delighted you understood the basic premise of this topic I brought up because, typically speaking, it doesn't have a literal explanation. But a heartfelt appeal to anybody who desires a free investment in our personal development.

The main takeaway from all of that is that you have nailed what it implies, which is to be prudent in choosing an investment that refers to more than just the literal aspects of money, even though it can actually lead to or accomplish those things. Because of this, only individuals with in-depth expertise can comprehend the significance of this topic.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:08:31 PM

Your points are good. Fully agree with what was said but I'd like to add one point from myself.

You need to make a pool of reliable sources from where you can get the news or learn about investing. It appears that in the crypto space most of the information is just a low-quality rewrite of another website but with a clickbait headline. Your brain gets stressed after you read such informational garbage for a long time and you can't think as clearly as you should. So if you follow the market on a daily basis you need to pick only the information that you need.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:15:21 PM

I agree with your statement and your suggestions as to how we have access to free investment. However, if we critically look at the suggestions, there are a few factors that are not as easy to access as it is if you have money backing you up or serving as your foundation. For education, even if there are free online courses available for anyone to take, having the option to pay for an extra unit and a completion certificate is far better. For health, we still need to spend a good amount of our income on supplements and ensure that the food we eat is of the best quality and fits our diet. Developing skills also comes with a price as the best platforms and channels require payment to ensure you are getting quality education and tutors to learn or develop a skill. Nevertheless, I know OP isn't being literal by saying all of these are free as in zero sum of money to spend, but my point here is that these days having money gives anyone an advantage even to these things that we claim to be free.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 02:30:36 PM

You need to make a pool of reliable sources from where you can get the news or learn about invesing. It appears that in the crypto space most of the information is just a low-quality rewrite of another website but with a clickbait headline. Your brain gets stressed after you read such informational garbage for a long time and you can't think as clearly as you should. So if you follow the market on a daily basis you need to pick only the information that you need.

yep, too many clickbait on the internet, and it's not actually exclusive to cryptocurrency, on the news about conventional investment like stock also full clickbait. Not to mention that some people put their believe on influencer too much, on twitter and on youtube, most people now consuming news from social media, even some of them trust anonymous account more than a professional news media that has good reputation.

cyberdg

Activity: 776
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:49:14 PM

Yes, I agree with what you said. And to add a little OP, capital can be obtained for free if we have good management skills and know how to grow our money. If we have a good portfolio then we can open an investment business and people will give us capital so that the money can be turned into a business, and they will get dividends from that business

█▀▀▀                    ★  ★  ★     CASINO CRITIQUE     ★  ★  ★     BECOMING CASINO CRITIQUE PLAYER     ★  ★  ★                    ▀▀▀█
=     🎁 NO DEPOSIT BONUS     🎰 FREE SPINS     🤝 PARTNER BONUS     =
█▄▄▄         $$$   WEEKLY CASH DROP $20 MINIMUM     $$$     [   JOIN NOW   ]     $$$        !   OUR CHIP HOLDERS   !
        ▄▄▄█
Plaguedeath

Activity: 672
Merit: 558

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 02:55:24 PM

"Network" is completely overrated by most people.

Your example helping a neighbor might make them able to help us in the future, you're forget if you want to do good deeds, you must not expect any return back to you. Because you will regret and stop to help your neighbor. No to mention your neighbor might take advantage over your good deeds, they could "use" you, asking you to buy their product etc and you will need to spend money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 03:07:09 PM

Yes, I agree with what you said. And to add a little OP, capital can be obtained for free if we have good management skills and know how to grow our money. If we have a good portfolio then we can open an investment business and people will give us capital so that the money can be turned into a business, and they will get dividends from that business

No you cannot get capital for free, you have to work for it.  With the line good management skills simply state that we need to properly address certain situation and work things out in order to get profit.  Aside from that opening ang investment business needs capital, there is no such thing a business without initial capital.  With that since there is a need for something in exchange for another thing, it is not free.

@OP those are good list especially the education part, most of people thinks that education can be achieved by attending schools.  Little that many knows that education is scattered everywhere and most of them are free but sadly this kind of education cannot be considered formal and certainly won't give us jobs that requires a degree certificates.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 03:51:02 PM

I understand what OP means in the context of "free investment", nothing other than for self-development using the methods that OP mentioned. I don't think there is a problem and it can really be said to be free because time, energy and health are facilities that It is available in every human being, and it is a natural gift from God that we can use to improve our level of life.

But do you know, OP, that from a deeper perspective, the medium of exchange is not only "money" in this case, some of the categories you mentioned can be achieved for free from your point of view, but it is all about achieving it, even though you can do it without using money. (free) but you need to exchange the time and energy you have (as resources) for the process, which I mean is that it is not really free because you need to sacrifice the resources you have.

Hopefully you understand what I mean, but your article is very useful for making people aware in the forum to shape themselves to be better and take steps towards their success.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 04:02:31 PM

There are many things expected of us to take note of when making an investment in other for us not to have the worse experience we never planned for, which in other words, we are expected to always stayed updated in our investment, monitor the asset and follow it up, this will help us have a particular direction serving as bearing to where we are heading towards getting our goals achieved on that investment, we can get these tips through different channels we subscribe to.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███