Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You deserve to suffer from another pandemic.  (Read 1013 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 747
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 11:41:53 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2024, 02:48:35 PM by jvanname

That is not evidence of a natural origin of Sars-Cov-2. You should try using the scientific method to produce evidence of your claims. I want for biological laboratories to be more secure so that we can more easily use the scientific method to evaluate claims of the origin of viruses.

So lets say a laboratory was going to work with a very contagious virus and it broke out inside the lab and infected some of the workers. Do you think they should try and lock them inside the lab and let the whole thing play out rather than risk letting the virus escape out into the general population? If it was a really dangerous contagion then I think the answer is clear. You can't just let something like that get the chance to get outside the lab.
Yes. That is called a quarantine. Of course, if the bug escapes before anyone in the lab is able to implement a quarantine, then we have a problem.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 39

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 05:51:54 AM

I have been the only entity advocating for all bio-safety level 4 laboratories to implement a specific bio-safety protocol. This bio-safety protocol is needed to ensure that if the BSL-4 lab leaks a pathogen, the investigators will be able to actually investigate without worrying that the BSL-4 laboratory is hiding something. And if the BSL-4 laboratory is lacking in other information security measures, then this information security protocol will

Now I am not advocating for this information security protocol anymore. Why is that? Was I wrong? No. I was not wrong. BSL-4 labs still need to follow this protocol. I have simply been exacerbated by all the chlurcmks who are absolutely everywhere who have such sick minds that they erupt in unceasing hatred whenever I mention anything sensible. These chlurmcks are pro-death. They just want people to die in the next pandemic. And the worst part is that these chlurmcks hate the idea that I would be compensated in any way for advocating for a protocol that could prevent pandemics. Well, if you do not like that I would like to be compensated in any way for helping to prevent pandemics, then I guess you just want to all f@#$ing die in another pandemic. I will not impede your wishes. I will not advocate for bio-safety any more. If you want me to change my mind, pay me (figure out how to pay me yourself, b@#$%).

In the next pandemic, there will be just as much economic destruction, death, lockdowns, masks, misery, and hatred against one another. And in the next pandemic, the vaccine will be in the ass and not the arm. And in the next pandemic, you will deserve all the suffering that you get.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Op your fighting a good flight don't go back on the advocating work, it's always like that the beginning may be small but the later end will increase. May who have written their name with gold never give up. Information is power, if you really want to make a name out of this keep up moving a time will come where those information you have passed will work . Advocating for this issue of pandemic is like fighting for refrendom, a good freedom fighter never give up untill success is achieve.example an African hero called Nelson Mandela, he fight until he conquer without surrendered don't rise as hero and become weakling keep pushing u will conquer.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 11:49:23 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2024, 12:32:17 PM by jvanname

I have been the only entity advocating for all bio-safety level 4 laboratories to implement a specific bio-safety protocol. This bio-safety protocol is needed to ensure that if the BSL-4 lab leaks a pathogen, the investigators will be able to actually investigate without worrying that the BSL-4 laboratory is hiding something. And if the BSL-4 laboratory is lacking in other information security measures, then this information security protocol will

Now I am not advocating for this information security protocol anymore. Why is that? Was I wrong? No. I was not wrong. BSL-4 labs still need to follow this protocol. I have simply been exacerbated by all the chlurcmks who are absolutely everywhere who have such sick minds that they erupt in unceasing hatred whenever I mention anything sensible. These chlurmcks are pro-death. They just want people to die in the next pandemic. And the worst part is that these chlurmcks hate the idea that I would be compensated in any way for advocating for a protocol that could prevent pandemics. Well, if you do not like that I would like to be compensated in any way for helping to prevent pandemics, then I guess you just want to all f@#$ing die in another pandemic. I will not impede your wishes. I will not advocate for bio-safety any more. If you want me to change my mind, pay me (figure out how to pay me yourself, b@#$%).

In the next pandemic, there will be just as much economic destruction, death, lockdowns, masks, misery, and hatred against one another. And in the next pandemic, the vaccine will be in the ass and not the arm. And in the next pandemic, you will deserve all the suffering that you get.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Op your fighting a good flight don't go back on the advocating work, it's always like that the beginning may be small but the later end will increase. May who have written their name with gold never give up. Information is power, if you really want to make a name out of this keep up moving a time will come where those information you have passed will work . Advocating for this issue of pandemic is like fighting for refrendom, a good freedom fighter never give up untill success is achieve.example an African hero called Nelson Mandela, he fight until he conquer without surrendered don't rise as hero and become weakling keep pushing u will conquer.
The only thing I care about is MYSELF. I don't care about you, and you don't give a f@#$ about me either. Your life means nothing to me, and you cannot complain about this because I do not mean anything to you. I have the capacity to care about you, but I don't care about you or anyone else. Humanity has tried relentlessly to convince me of its worthlessness. If you want me to start caring and actually do something, then you need to learn some VIRTUE. I am willing to teach you some virtue if you will let me. And no, it is not virtuous in any way for me to care about you one bit with the way that you and everyone else are acting. The truth hurts. I am being much more heroic by doing nothing and refusing to put humanity's health and safety first because I am putting humanity's virtue first. Humanity needs to learn virtue much more than it needs health and safety.

After the black death pandemic, Europeans learned the virtue of cleanliness and hygiene and that maybe there is a reason why s@#$ stinks (s@#$ stinks and is disgusting because natural selection has mostly eliminated organisms who were not disgusted by s@#$). The black death killed about half of all Europeans, so it took the death of half of the population for Europeans to learn that maybe it is better if the tallest building in Europe were something like the Empire State Building rather than a steaming pile of s@#$. Covid-19 did not kill as large of a proportion of the human population as the black death, so humans did not learn very many lessons from it. They could have if they were virtuous, but they did not.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Activity: 525
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:59:36 PM

Too much grandiose thinking.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:50:24 PM

You just hate ideas. This kind of attitude is convincing me that humanity needs virtue more than health and safety. This also convinces me that there is absolutely nothing in it for me if I make an effort to try to prevent the next 5 pandemics.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 03:21:08 PM

You just hate ideas. This kind of attitude is convincing me that humanity needs virtue more than health and safety. This also convinces me that there is absolutely nothing in it for me if I make an effort to try to prevent the next 5 pandemics.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Too many assumptions oh great one.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:29:25 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Please learn some virtue. Stop hating ideas.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:11:46 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I don't care about your ideas so I can't hate or love them.

-alterra57 D.Sc
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 06:30:43 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 D.Sc
This means that you are a chlurmck.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:17:08 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 D.Sc

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Get used to people not caring about you, you're not important.

-alterra57 C.c.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 11:31:50 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 D.Sc

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 C.c.
You are garbage. F@$% off.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 11:41:25 AM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 D.Sc

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 C.c.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Lmao, didn't take long for the Bitcoin forum Ph.D. to break. Get off your high horse, you're no better than the rest.

-alterra57, forum knight.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 11:40:23 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 D.Sc

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 C.c.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Lmao, didn't take long for the Bitcoin forum Ph.D. to break. Get off your high horse, you're no better than the rest.

I didn't break. You are trash.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
larry_vw_1955

Activity: 1092
Merit: 419

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 05:25:11 AM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Joseph since this is your thread, can I ask you a question I'd like to know what types of research you are doing these days. I'm assuming you stopped doing math research but I'm not sure.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 11:59:44 AM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 D.Sc

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-alterra57 C.c.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Cry harder. Try harder.

-alterra57 Ph.D.K.W.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 11:49:51 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2024, 08:29:10 AM by jvanname

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Joseph since this is your thread, can I ask you a question I'd like to know what types of research you are doing these days. I'm assuming you stopped doing math research but I'm not sure.
If I stopped doing research I would get really bored. And I really do not dealing with the s@#$ from people because most people act like s@#$ as much as possible because most people are s@#$. Suppose that A_1,...,A_r are real m by m matrices and B_1,...,B_r are real n by n matrices. Define the L_2-spectral radius similarity between (A_1,...,A_r) and (B_1,...,B_r) as rho(kron(A_1,B_1)+...+kron(A_r,B_r))/(rho(kron(A_1,A_1)+...+kron(A_r,A_r))*rho(kron(B_1,B_1)+...+kron(B_r,B_r)))^(1/2). If (A_1,...,A_r) are n by n matrices, then we say that a collection of d by d matrices (X_1,...,X_r) is an L_2-spectral radius dimensionality reduction (LSRDR) if the L_2-spectral radius similarity between (A_1,...,A_r) and (X_1,...,X_r) is locally maximized. The L_2-spectral radius dimensionality reduction can be found using the typical gradient ascent, so this should be thought of as a machine learning algorithm. I promise that LSRDRs satisfy magical properties. I have been dealing with things like LSRDRs and other machine learning algorithms for AI safety since these are useful for cryptocurrency research. Imagine that. The one cryptocurrency that you don't value is the one where the developer is doing the most research. This is because the cryptocurrency sector values stupidity much more than it values intelligence. Most people value stupidity over intelligence. And that is why we all deserve more pandemics.

I forgot to mention that kron stands for the Kronecker (or tensor) product while rho stands for the spectral radius.

Cry harder. Try harder.

-alterra57 Ph.D.K.W.
You are exactly what I am talking about when I say that most people act like s@#$ most of the time.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. If you see research done by a schmuck at a university, you can be confident that such research is really s@#$ty. Universities are extremely unprofessional. Universities refuse to apologize for promoting violence, so their research is s@#$ by default.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 12:06:03 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

If I stopped doing research I would get really bored. And I really do not dealing with the s@#$ from people because most people act like s@#$ as much as possible because most people are s@#$. Suppose that A_1,...,A_r are real m by m matrices and B_1,...,B_r are real n by n matrices. Define the L_2-spectral radius similarity between (A_1,...,A_r) and (B_1,...,B_r) as rho(kron(A_1,B_1)+...+kron(A_r,B_r))/(rho(kron(A_1,A_1)+...+kron(A_r,A_r))*rho(kron(B_1,B_1)+...+kron(B_r,B_r)))^(1/2). If (A_1,...,A_r) are n by n matrices, then we say that a collection of d by d matrices (X_1,...,X_r) is an L_2-spectral radius dimensionality reduction (LSRDR) if the L_2-spectral radius similarity between (A_1,...,A_r) and (X_1,...,X_r) is locally maximized. The L_2-spectral radius dimensionality reduction can be found using the typical gradient ascent, so this should be thought of as a machine learning algorithm. I promise that LSRDRs satisfy magical properties. I have been dealing with things like LSRDRs and other machine learning algorithms for AI safety since these are useful for cryptocurrency research. Imagine that. The one cryptocurrency that you don't value is the one where the developer is doing the most research. This is because the cryptocurrency sector values stupidity much more than it values intelligence. Most people value stupidity over intelligence. And that is why we all deserve more pandemics.

Cry harder. Try harder.

-alterra57 Ph.D.K.W.
You are exactly what I am talking about when I say that most people act like s@#$ most of the time.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. If you see research done by a schmuck at a university, you can be confident that such research is really s@#$ty. Universities are extremely unprofessional. Universities refuse to apologize for promoting violence, so their research is s@#$ by default.

Look who's talking, the fake Ph.D, hypocrite.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 01:35:22 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Cry harder. Try harder.

-alterra57 Ph.D.K.W.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Nothing that you say has any value whatsoever. Please learn virtue or die during the next 5 pandemics. But I know that you choose death. You are suicidal.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 04:07:50 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Cry harder. Try harder.

-alterra57 Ph.D.K.W.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Nothing that you say has any value whatsoever. Please learn virtue or die during the next 5 pandemics. But I know that you choose death. You are suicidal.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

No offense to your inferior genetics but some of us are built like walking tanks.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2024, 06:02:04 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Cry harder. Try harder.

-alterra57 Ph.D.K.W.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

No offense to your inferior genetics but some of us are built like walking tanks.
Pride comes before death, b@#$%.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: