Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You deserve to suffer from another pandemic.  (Read 1012 times)
alterra57

Activity: 515
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:23:16 AM

Damn it, someone suffers from multiple brain injuries, or were you born this way?  Grin
Everything you say is incredibly offensive. You are a horrible person. I would not be surprised if you were both a terrorist and a Nazi.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

World is a nasty place snowflake, grow a pair.
I already have. That is why I am committed to ensuring that you all get your 5 pandemics that you f@#$ing deserve. It is a royal shame that people like you take pride in your evil. You live like hell on Earth so that you can spend the afterlife in Hell. You are pathetic.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Good for you, I'll be waiting for these 5 pandemics and surviving all 5 of them, not thanks to your schizo brain. I'd suggest an appointment with a psychologists as soon as possible, please do so before the brain rot eats what's left.

so there's been other fake ones? where? how? explain. i can't tell anything.

This dude tried to shill a scam token he made, did so by roleplaying as someone who's not.

does that sound like what someone would say if you emailed them telling them some scammer is impersonating them on an online forum? lets be reasonable here...

I don't know what you mean by this, if the real Phd this scumbag is impersonating says it's not me and this scumbag can't verify he is who says he is then it's pretty clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 707
Merit: 51

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:51:45 AM

alterra57-F@#$ you.

This one is fake, can't you tell?

He won't prove he is the real one unless you send him money.
does that sound like what someone would say if you emailed them telling them some scammer is impersonating them on an online forum? lets be reasonable here...

Quote from:  jvanname
alterra57 is a moron. And the Lowenheim-Skolem theorem (both the upwards and downwards versions) are standard results. To get a countable elementary substructure of your structure, you construct an algebra consisting of all your Skolem functions, and then subalgebras of this algebraic structure will always be elementary substructures. One can get a subalgebra of arbitrary cardinality smaller than your original algebra simply by taking the closure of a subset of whatever cardinality you want. To get an elementary equivalent structure of large cardinalities, you would take ultrapowers of your original structure by a large enough ultrafilter (I think you also may need regularity).

thanks Dr. Joseph. another solid. i'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of rank-into-rank cardinals my poor mind just can't concieve of the concept it seems so bizarre. i doubt most people have any idea about the topic even mathematicians. professional ones. but it's definitely an interesting topic and i'm glad that you took an interest in it and really know your stuff!  Wink

Yeah. There is a grand total of zero people who are currently actively researching the algebras of rank-into-rank embeddings, so too few people know about rank-into-rank embeddings.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 04:55:21 PM

alterra57-F@#$ you.

alterra57 is a moron. And the Lowenheim-Skolem theorem (both the upwards and downwards versions) are standard results. To get a countable elementary substructure of your structure, you construct an algebra consisting of all your Skolem functions, and then subalgebras of this algebraic structure will always be elementary substructures. One can get a subalgebra of arbitrary cardinality smaller than your original algebra simply by taking the closure of a subset of whatever cardinality you want. To get an elementary equivalent structure of large cardinalities, you would take ultrapowers of your original structure by a large enough ultrafilter (I think you also may need regularity).

thanks Dr. Joseph. another solid. i'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of rank-into-rank cardinals my poor mind just can't concieve of the concept it seems so bizarre. i doubt most people have any idea about the topic even mathematicians. professional ones. but it's definitely an interesting topic and i'm glad that you took an interest in it and really know your stuff!  Wink

Yeah. There is a grand total of zero people who are currently actively researching the algebras of rank-into-rank embeddings, so too few people know about rank-into-rank embeddings.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

For someone so smart you get your ego touched a bit too fast, look at that, a scammer with an ego. Your scams won't work, try xrpchat, there's plenty of restards over there.
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 10:10:07 PM

alterra57-F@#$ you.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

For someone so smart you get your ego touched a bit too fast, look at that, a scammer with an ego. Your scams won't work, try xrpchat, there's plenty of restards over there.
Are you sure that you are not the real retard? You are over here thinking that science is stupid because you lack intelligence. I just talked to your mother and she confirmed once again that you were born out the anus. Go poop on yourself.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
alterra57

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 01:31:08 PM

alterra57-F@#$ you.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Are you sure that you are not the real retard? You are over here thinking that science is stupid because you lack intelligence. I just talked to your mother and she confirmed once again that you were born out the anus. Go poop on yourself.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Oh great intelligent one, tell me, why are you trying to scam people? Have you ever seen your trust score?  Grin
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 07:56:16 PM

alterra57-F@#$ you.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Oh great intelligent one, tell me, why are you trying to scam people? Have you ever seen your trust score?  Grin

Most people on this site are morons, and that includes you. And most people in general are worthless morons. The trust score is the opinion of morons who know absolutely nothing about anything. Bitcoin attracts morons like you because Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science. And since humanity consists of such worthless asinine morons, it is not worth it for me to make any more effort to prevent the next 5 pandemics.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: