Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Scale Business Ideas  (Read 1926 times)
Out of mind

Activity: 518
Merit: 266

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 05:43:44 AM

On this board I often see a lot of discussions related to investment and finance which tend to be large scale. However, to start investing we need capital. How do you find capital for investment?

Let's talk about small scale businesses that have low risks and promising profits so that we can have capital to invest and become passive income in the future.

Do you have a small business idea? or business experience? I want to hear it
If I have some funds to do business, then I must take that step to be successful and earn income. First I need some capital which I have to collect and then increase the amount of money by trading. Basically, trading requires a lot of skills which must be learned first and then trade with that idea for profit. If you can analyze the trading well, you will have less fear and risk of half loss, and you can easily trade and make profit. Whenever I start trading from small money to make big money, I try to take big step which is investment. Of course, investing should be done for the long term to generate passive income in the future. I will save the amount of profit from my small business and invest it later in bitcoins for a long time, which will help me to get big profit in the future, thus making the business successful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Y3shot

Activity: 658
Merit: 173

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 06:59:33 AM

One business idea that can be done with relatively small capital and is quite promising is opening a roadside food stall. As far as I know they can take profits of up to 200% of capital. Quite promising, especially if it can be developed and has many branches. The risk is that if your food doesn't sell, it will go stale and can't be resold
Road side food business might looks small in your eyes but it is not a business that comes with a small capital, the price of food stuff is very expensive right now , I see food business as a very good business that will come with good profits because for sure people will always go after what they with but because of how  price of food in the market is expensive it will be challenging for some people to raise up capital to start this business. But this depend on the location and the standard of setting it up.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bd officer

Activity: 448
Merit: 309

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:24:52 AM

In the USA $2,000 to $5,000 capital can be considered as small business but here in my country, that amount is too much for a small business. In that price range I can even buy a residential or an agricultural land that appreciate it's value over time. With $2,000 - $5,000 I can buy and sell gold and silver coins that could make decent profit as well.
Investments in gold and silver land are not likely to yield much profit unless they are long-term investments. Besides, 11.6 grams of gold costs about $900, land prices vary from region to region, where I live, an acre of land costs about $6000. Now though one who invests in land or gold and silver must invest for a long time, if investing in gold and silver and land, one must do small business side by side. It is very difficult for those who are poor to invest in gold and silver and land. Where I live, many businesses can be done for $400-500 dollars, such as raw material business, grocery store, etc.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
Cookdata

Activity: 1008
Merit: 893

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:57:41 AM

Simply put, it's like a motorbike washing business. only requires small capital. but I'm sure, we here are thinking the same way, we want a big and profitable business with little capital. We are here in one community, namely crypto investment. That's why we always discuss large-scale businesses.

Motorbike transportation needs caution before you proceed to start a business. Why? Because the government policy changes like Chameleon, they can not be trusted. If you live in a metropolitan area where motorbikes are allowed to operate, if you observe very well after a while you will notice that you will not see them around doing commercial transportation again, that is because motorbikes are not safe, prone to accidents and for that, the government will have to ban them and of you own a motorbike for this kind of business, either you lease or do the work will have to take the business out of the city or sell the bike for loss.

Washing machine on the other hand is profitable only for if you stay in residential areas where youths are busy so they can bring their laundry to your place. Doing this kind of a business in a rural area cannot work, doing it in a place where wifes does the responsibility of house chores will never work. You have to put some factors into consideration before you set up this type of business otherwise, they will only waste your capital without anything to show for.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1274
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:03:06 AM

America is very strong economically so in their country starting a business with 2000 to 5000 dollars is called a small business but in other countries if starting a business with 5000 dollars it will be a very big start. There are African countries or some Asian countries in which people mean small business from 500 dollars to 1000 dollars, that is, if they start a business with 500 dollars to 1000 dollars, then they consider that business as a small business or a medium level businessman. Taking the initiative to do business is a big thing, if you have a tendency to do business then you can start from small and reach a very big position. So it doesn't matter how many dollars you start your business with.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
red4slash

Activity: 1358
Merit: 445

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 03:44:02 PM

One business idea that can be done with relatively small capital and is quite promising is opening a roadside food stall. As far as I know they can take profits of up to 200% of capital. Quite promising, especially if it can be developed and has many branches. The risk is that if your food doesn't sell, it will go stale and can't be resold
Road side food business might looks small in your eyes but it is not a business that comes with a small capital, the price of food stuff is very expensive right now , I see food business as a very good business that will come with good profits because for sure people will always go after what they with but because of how  price of food in the market is expensive it will be challenging for some people to raise up capital to start this business. But this depend on the location and the standard of setting it up.
I agree with you that the business of opening a roadside food stall is a business that has to spend a lot of capital, one of the reasons is as you said that food ingredients are now expensive. That's not counting the rent, unless our house is strategic or we have a piece of land that we can use to start trading.
I have an acquaintance who happens to be a food stall owner. And it is true that the capital he spent at the beginning was not a small amount. He even sold his land to start his business.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1837

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 05:52:19 PM

On this board I often see a lot of discussions related to investment and finance which tend to be large scale. However, to start investing we need capital. How do you find capital for investment?

Let's talk about small scale businesses that have low risks and promising profits so that we can have capital to invest and become passive income in the future.

There are different kinds of investments. Not only the monetary kind.

What about investing your time? That is worth much more than money. If you have the skills, the knowledge and the time you can make money out of thin air, practically. For everything else there are loans.

A small scale business is really the only kind of business where you can get away on a very low budget or even a non-existent budget (depending on the business, of course). You cannot really do the same with a bigger business.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
harapan

Activity: 1778
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 06:16:31 PM

How do you find capital for investment?

You can raise capital for your business from different angles,either from family, friends,save up you've made nd so on.

Knowing fully well that your small scale business is a one man thing. You are everything to your business at that moment's so you won't take up the chances of taking up a loan for a start, cause you wouldn't  want to take up such high risks.

So it's advisable you start small and aim bigger by the day,as you profits comes up you save up for a bigger investments.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 06:25:26 PM

The only business that small scale would be some kind of digital services, dropshipping products and stuff like that. To me, that seems very unstable and not very profitable since everyone is running to that option, influenced by fake millionaires and social media figures. You can make a profit but you have to add some originality or some spice to it, so you get in front of everyone else.

If you want a real small scale business (physical, registered), you must have capital. If you aren't lucky enough to ask family members for a loan/investment, you have to go to a bank and take a big fat loan, it's just how it works.
Hopefully you have some hobby/interest in some topic and even better, experience at a job (in the branch you do business in), to easily pick a business branch in which you have experience and knowledge.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Obari

Activity: 672
Merit: 484

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 06:29:10 PM

There are several ways one can invest in small scale business but I don't think any business is small scale this days because the Inflation rate is very high and the prices of things  have skyrocketed drastically lately but if we're  ig kring all of this, I think getting a motorbike for hire purchase and just relax and enjoy passive income for over 12 months if not even more.
And another sector of the economy where people over look is the agricultural sector and I must say that, that sector is one of the most lucrative sectors and it even works more on garbage in and garbage out,that's your profit is dependent  on your capital.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Antotena

Activity: 420
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 07:08:24 PM

In the USA $2,000 to $5,000 capital can be considered as small business but here in my country, that amount is too much for a small business. In that price range I can even buy a residential or an agricultural land that appreciate it's value over time. With $2,000 - $5,000 I can buy and sell gold and silver coins that could make decent profit as well.

If not that inflation has damage the currencies, $5000 used to be a moderate amount to start a business and then grow it to become big one, now the stroy is different because that amount will not do any good in any small business, I'm not sure that's enough to start small scale business, probably $10,000 is a good call for real business.

If it was in my country, I will say when $5000 is converted to local currency, then it might survive and do well but the problem of here is that small scale business die quick than we use to expect because the economy isn't favorable for small scale business.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 07:50:47 PM

The best way to get the investment for the capital will be the saving of the money during the job going time.So the same money help you to get into the business in the future.But the saving alone help the person to rise the capital.The small scale business need of the less money as the capital.Many people target the large scale business and forgot the small scale business.Many millionaire was start their business in the small scale and using that money they get into the large scale and achieve in their life.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1101

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 04:13:05 AM

The only business that small scale would be some kind of digital services, dropshipping products and stuff like that. To me, that seems very unstable and not very profitable since everyone is running to that option, influenced by fake millionaires and social media figures. You can make a profit but you have to add some originality or some spice to it, so you get in front of everyone else.

If you want a real small scale business (physical, registered), you must have capital. If you aren't lucky enough to ask family members for a loan/investment, you have to go to a bank and take a big fat loan, it's just how it works.
Hopefully you have some hobby/interest in some topic and even better, experience at a job (in the branch you do business in), to easily pick a business branch in which you have experience and knowledge.
Are digital services and dropshipping the only feasible small-scale business options? Interesting... But let's be honest. While many are turning to digital channels, they're not the only ones. Business is enormous. Many "millionaires" on social media inspire others, but isn't it just a reflection of our society's fixation with rapid success?

I completely agree with your unique comment. Doesn't every business do it? Whether digital or physical, creativity matters. It distinguishes you. Capital is vital for a physical firm, but isn't it naïve to think you can only receive it through family or a bank loan? Numerous funding alternatives exist.

Your point concerning hobbies or experiences? Right on. Wasn't that common sense? Why would someone start a business without expertise or passion? Disaster awaits. Though your insights are valid, perhaps you should extend your perspective and see the overall picture. Business is big and offers unlimited options. Do you want to see them?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ever-young

Activity: 1232
Merit: 214

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 11:56:01 AM

Before we are going to have some business plan set aside we need to have a means of gathering that money as well, there are people who already have something doing which they can put more energy on in other for them to earn more money they can save up and start up a new business or invest it in something else.

For someone who don’t have anything doing but what to gather money for investment, the best thing is to start up anything that can earn them money unless they are the type that are blessed with relatives which can raise them some funds to start up any investment if not the best way to raise money is to either get your self in doing job, or you can render some kind of skillful service to those who need it in other to raise that money.

lizarder

Activity: 1624
Merit: 883

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 04:28:05 PM

If it were me, then the steps taken would be to invest small amounts of money on a regular and consistent scale. Difficult economic conditions create obstacles for those of us who do not have the capital to invest large amounts, so the DCA strategy is still a good mainstay for us to consider.

I want to know what kind small scale businesses you mean so there will be a discussion that we can discuss together. Building about small scale businesses also requires precision because if it is not precise, the business will not develop and ultimately we will not get stable passive income. I own a clothing shop at the moment and the difficult economic conditions in society have meant that sales in the last few months have been very reduced and I have even tried to use online media as a place to sell the clothes I have.

The current economic condition of society is quite problematic and in my opinion, if you want to build a small scale business, perhaps the sector for meeting daily needs (basic food items) is a good choice because even though people don't have money, these needs must still be met. So a small scale business like this is still considered quite feasible to run in conditions like now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1354

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 04:56:27 PM

Before we are going to have some business plan set aside we need to have a means of gathering that money as well, there are people who already have something doing which they can put more energy on in other for them to earn more money they can save up and start up a new business or invest it in something else.

For someone who don’t have anything doing but what to gather money for investment, the best thing is to start up anything that can earn them money unless they are the type that are blessed with relatives which can raise them some funds to start up any investment if not the best way to raise money is to either get your self in doing job, or you can render some kind of skillful service to those who need it in other to raise that money.
You are right, having the capital needed for the business is surely the first thing an aspiring businessman should have. Having a plan and vision will result in nothing if the individual doesn't have the startup money needed to launch the business or at least make the initial steps to gather investors. More often than not, however, individuals who already have a detailed plan for their envisioned business already have the capital needed or are already in the midst of getting it by working or by other means of getting income.

Additionally, I wouldn't really suggest borrowing money or relying on relatives as well as friends and acquaintances in starting a business as conflicts will surely arise. Instead, you can have a formal discussion with them by making them investors, but that of course will still require for you to have an initial capital.
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 05:00:29 PM

I think starting as a reseller is quite good. you don't need a lot of capital. but it must really be pursued diligently to get perfect results. I don't think it's necessary to get big quickly. Small scale businesses usually have small risks but their movements are slow. but when you go up, the fall will be difficult.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 05:01:20 PM

If you are a graduate then there are many small online businesses through which you can start your earning journey, I mean if you have some ideas about online courses then you can easily sell your online courses and get a profit which will be better for you. Which you can also teach them to others online, and they will pay you a fee. And for this, if you have just some skills in any of the topics, you just need to have a smartphone and an internet package for it. These courses also include Microsoft Office, Excel Courses, etc. You can also earn through all of these.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
inthelongrun

Activity: 1820
Merit: 601

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 05:50:50 PM

I used to supply tuna and then registered a construction materials business but they all failed during the pandemic. For now, I am trying to save while observing and planning on what's next since there is a lot of stuff that I would like to do. Most of my regular savings if not all I invested in crypto which is mostly bitcoin and ethereum.

So I am looking forward to venturing into another business but possibly after the 2025 bull run. What's in my head right now is to create a stall for grilled chicken business. The estimated capital should be around $6k.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 12:34:03 AM

So I am looking forward to venturing into another business but possibly after the 2025 bull run. What's in my head right now is to create a stall for grilled chicken business. The estimated capital should be around $6k.

before laying out $6k on a stall, just spend $30 on poultry and ingredients(condiments, herbs, spices, marinates) to make 10 varieties of flavours and then get neighbours, co workers, friends, family, random locals to rate it. work on building up a desired recipe, menu before purchasing a stall

even do a random survey of locals to ask what type of chicken they prefer, not just when eating out, but more when they home cook because there is not a eat-out option that meets their tastebuds(find the missing niche)

once you have the perfect recipe. choose the presentation.. Caesar salad, chicken cheese steak, chicken burger...
then if you want to save the $6k upfront try the option i mentioned in previous post (replace hotdogs with your prepared/marinated chicken)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: