Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should newbies invest with small capital in BTC  (Read 732 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 07:29:31 PM

In my opinion, a newbie should start investing in Bitcoin. It doesn't matter if the amount is small; you can still buy a bitcoin unit. Then newbies can develop their skills and experience to invest in other altcoins. It's very important to learn about Bitcoin if you want to learn about the crypto industry. Crypto investment is always risky, but Bitcoin is less risky where you can learn. If you want to gain more at the beginning, then you may regret it later.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 07:37:29 PM

If really you are a newbie with zero knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto, IMO, I will recommend you start with a little capital and then scale it up as you advance your knowledge about cryptos, you must ensure you understand properly how what you want to invest your hard-earned money works, in order not to have someone to blame at the end, while on the hand, you can start with the amount of money that you are comfortable of losing.

I agree with your statement.

Remember the time when the price of BTC skyrocketed on the last quarter of 2017? Lots of newbies invested without giving it much thought and process. There were even some people who just rode the hype and invested blindly without fully understanding on what caused the price of BTC to skyrocket. Fast forward a few months after, the price of BTC plummeted and majority of these people complained about BTC being a "scam" due to this occurrence.

What lesson can we get from this experience? First, if you are a newbie, make sure to understand on what you are investing on. Second, if you are committed in investing, only invest the amount that you are comfortably losing. Third, do not be greedy; and fourth, make sure to reflect and understand the cause of your profit/loss on your investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 07:43:01 PM

I know for beginners it’s always a must to start with small capital investment, as the risk to lose is quite manageable as well. But if you start generating profits, then you can start increasing the size of your bitcoin portfolio so you can start maximizing your future profits.That way, the more experienced you are, the lesser chances to lose, and the more opportunities to make massive profits you will obtain.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 08:30:26 PM

So How Much To Invest??

As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion .However as a beginner or newbies, you literally know nothing about investing even if you have an idea you are still new to it so it is advisable to start with little amount to understand how the game is being played before considering any percentage  to add in your investment and this should be strictly  done according to your capital.
Beginners are free to invest whatever their budget in bitcoin as long as they understand the risks well and they have also made a good plan for their investment. A small investment doesn't mean anything - especially since you're just waiting for it to get more expensive over a certain period of time. So it's best to do your research and find out how you can get started – but it's not recommended you invest if you never really know what the risks are.

If you already have a good knowledge of bitcoin - then it may be safe for you to increase the percentage of your investment budget periodically. I don't expect you to only invest $10 if you have $10k, that's not good planning in investing.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 08:50:15 PM

I know for beginners it’s always a must to start with small capital investment, as the risk to lose is quite manageable as well.
Starting small is the best for newbies but in the case of most newbies we have in the market now, starting small is not a must because they wanted to start big due to their concern about how long it will take them to accumulate a whole BTC.
This is also the major concern of the OP and what they don't understand is that it is not about the starting point but the dedication, determination, and constant DCA investment in BTC.

Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:46:23 PM

So How Much To Invest??

As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion .However as a beginner or newbies, you literally know nothing about investing even if you have an idea you are still new to it so it is advisable to start with little amount to understand how the game is being played before considering any percentage  to add in your investment and this should be strictly  done according to your capital.
All I will tell you is to always invest any amount you can afford to lose, whether you are a professional or a newbie. Don't invest any amount that might end up affecting you after your investment. I won't to give anybody any percentage in which they are going to use to invest, but we should know that no investment is too big or too small. Just make sure you don't hurt yourself just because you want to invest. If you are investing a small amount, just be prepared to hold, and you will make a good profit in the future.

This is what I think but I know members with investment knowledge and others with more and deep knowledge could have a best saying but according to me this whati have to offer to newbies  though I'm also a beginner Smiley.
If you are new, then you shouldn't be giving investment advice. Bitcoin investment is less risky when you are planning to hold it for a long term, but that does not mean we should invest all our money in bitcoin, and we shouldn't force ourselves to invest. If you don't have the financial capacity yet, then don't force yourself to invest because you won't be able to hold your bitcoin and you will end up selling when you need money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:46:53 PM

The most important thing is to invest according to your abilities. Whether you're a newbie or not, investing isn't just about how much money you want to spend but also how much you can actually afford. because, investing in Bitcoin or crypto is a risky thing, so determining the amount of money we want to try to spend is something that must be done. This is so that it doesn't surprise us when the value of our investment suddenly drops and has a bad impact. Investing with a smaller nominal value first can also be done to ensure that we first understand how to do this.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:49:30 PM

The market is not really controlling us when it comes to the amount of our investments, but if we are aware of its risk, then we should learn to be responsible whatever the effects of our actions. So to lessen the risk, newbies should learn to limit their investment first and invest only on the amount they can afford to lose.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:53:45 PM

Newbies have less knowledge on the market and are still not capable to invest and be in profits. Investing based on their own capability is crucial so if they start investing with a small amount, that is more acceptable so they can avoid losing too much especially that they are still starting to invest.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 10:03:03 PM

The thing is that some people doesn't consult properly before investing in bitcoin, at least as a someone who want to invest in bitcoin and you are not acclimatised with the environmental conditions of bitcoin but you want to venture into such investment, what I will advice a newbie to do during the process of investing in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies is that, you should make a proper research or investigation before you invest in any of cryptocurrency, in the aspect of alternative coins, ensure you have make findings on the particular coin you want to invest and know the capability or the potential of the project before investing in it. But in the aspect of bitcoin what I would want any newbie to do towards bitcoin investment is that, invest what you can afford to lose and also make sure that you invest with your spare money so that you won't be curious over monitoring your investment because of bearish market

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 10:30:42 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I know for beginners it’s always a must to start with small capital investment, as the risk to lose is quite manageable as well.
Starting small is the best for newbies but in the case of most newbies we have in the market now, starting small is not a must because they wanted to start big due to their concern about how long it will take them to accumulate a whole BTC.
This is also the major concern of the OP and what they don't understand is that it is not about the starting point but the dedication, determination, and constant DCA investment in BTC.

Well for me I think it's solely dependent on two factors which are what the OP already stated the availability of funds(capital) and secondly the level of knowledge to what you actually putting your money into because most people tend to just rush and invest their money without properly understanding the assets they are getting involved in which in turn might caused serious upset and fear making the investment even lose. As a newbie if the two factors are cover then I actually feel you have no limitations to your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2023, 11:37:17 PM

...Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal...

Regardless of whether you are a beginner or a professional trader, investing in Bitcoin is safer than investing in altcoins. But it is the beginner who should strictly adhere to this rule, since he does not have sufficient knowledge to invest in altcoins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 02:08:54 AM

If someone invest small amount of money in Bitcoin because of curiosity, it's completely fine.

But if someone invest small amount of money in Bitcoin because the believe Bitcoin price will increase 10,000x in the next few years, it just a dream and they should learn how to make more money, not by investing in Bitcoin.
And from what I observed some newbies are investing small or big in Bitcoin without any knowledge or without even trying to learn the basics of Bitcoin like understanding how Bitcoin works.
It's a very no-no for me, even how big or small your investment is and without proper education or learning, it's overall bad.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 04:32:50 AM

If someone invest small amount of money in Bitcoin because of curiosity, it's completely fine.

But if someone invest small amount of money in Bitcoin because the believe Bitcoin price will increase 10,000x in the next few years, it just a dream and they should learn how to make more money, not by investing in Bitcoin.
And from what I observed some newbies are investing small or big in Bitcoin without any knowledge or without even trying to learn the basics of Bitcoin like understanding how Bitcoin works.
It's a very no-no for me, even how big or small your investment is and without proper education or learning, it's overall bad.

They always rely on the short information they read then think about they know everything already on bitcoin investment that's why they stumble by taking wrong decision and realize that they made a wrong calculation on their investment. That's why that experience show us that we need deeper knowledge about bitcoin and its always good for us that we can read TA and have knowledge about DCA so that we can lower down the risk upon investing on bitcoin.

This doesn't mean that if you are small trader/investor you don't need to do this since it applicable on any investment sizes so better get more knowledge and skills before trying to take the risk especially if we are new.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 04:37:53 AM

This is what I think but I know members with investment knowledge and others with more and deep knowledge could have a best saying but according to me this whati have to offer to newbies  though I'm also a beginner Smiley.

You should invest with any capital, even if it is $ 50. The fact is that this may be a small amount, but it is real money and not some kind of demo account. And with all operations performed with this amount, you will feel your responsibility. And this will train you to take the deposit seriously. I started with an amount of about $ 400, and then I was able to greatly increase the amount on the deposit. And this is the right approach, because if a beginner is given a large deposit right away, he may lose it due to carelessness.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 11:03:57 AM

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.
Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal.

Yes, I agree with you that capital is the main factor in making reasonable profits from bitcoin investments. It is undeniable that the higher your capital investment in bitcoin, the higher the profit someone will make. So far, anyone who needs a lot from a bitcoin investment needs to invest a reasonable amount, but take this advice. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, because there is no guarantee in bitcoin investment—in fact, not only bitcoin but also other investments. So don't be too eager to invest more than what you can afford to lose in bitcoin because people are saying the more capital you have, the more profitable you will be. Instead, invest based on your trust in bitcoin.

So How Much To Invest??

I don't think any amount is too small or too big to invest in Bitcoin, but it all depends on the amount you weigh and the trust you have in Bitcoin. The only thing is, don't invest based on people's observations because they say it is too risky or that Bitcoin is so profitable. Let your research give you the knowledge and let your knowledge be the direction of the amount you are ready to afford to lose in bitcoin investment, and I will say that is a wise idea because many people are just investing anyhow in bitcoin investment because of what people are saying about it.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:42:34 PM

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing  however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.
Capital isn't the only main factor, I think the knowledge and experience are also major factors. Your mentality is also another factor that has crucial role in your investment. So, it is untrue if you only focus on the capital as the major factor.

If you are a newbie, small capital is enough. A newbie doesn't deserve to invest in big capital because he still has lack of knowledge, no experience, and weak mentality. A newbie must be difficult to deal with high volatility in Bitcoin, too much FUDs, and unpredictable trends in the market. So, it is too risky if a newbie suddenly tries to invest in a big capital.

Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal.
Don't forget that the greater capital means the higher chance to lose bigger money, too!
I can understand if an experienced investor needs a bigger capital. But I think it is not recommended for a newbie to use bigger capital. Don't be too obsessed for higher profits when you are still a newbie. You need to ensure to have sufficient knowledge, good experience, and strong mentality firstly.

So How Much To Invest??
As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion.
20%-40% of the capital? How much it is in dollars?
We are talking how much the capital/funds, right? We don't talk about how percentage the allocation for an investment.
IMHO, a newbie must invest below $100. He can target the profits for a short term. If he already know well about BTC investment, he can raise the capital gradually.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 09:53:30 PM

Feels good actually to invest and have a saying to have an investment in crypto and not just an ordinary crypto an Apex one to be precise which is way more cooler.

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing  however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.

If we can't provide a considerable amount of capital in one go, there is always this DCA method where we can accumulate Bitcoin as time pass by.  There is no rule that forbid anyone from buying Bitcoin in a fixed and constant manner to accumulate a target amount of BTC.

So How Much To Invest??

Why not the whole of your capital?  If you are sure that the risk in investing in BTC is minimal then it is a good move to invest 100% of our capital.  Then we can just save another one to venture for another investment.

It would be a waste if we only invest a portion of our capital if we know that the risk is minimal and the possibility of profit is high.  It is not being greedy but being practical.  One can say to diversify but I think there is a time for that when we are able to save money for another batch of investment.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 10:00:21 PM
Merited by Odohu (2)

Feels good actually to invest and have a saying to have an investment in crypto and not just an ordinary crypto an Apex one to be precise which is way more cooler.

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing  however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.
Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal.

So How Much To Invest??

As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion .However as a eginner or newbies, you literally know nothing about investing even if you have an idea you are still new to it so it is advisable to start with little amount to understand how the game is being played before considering any percentage  to add in your investment and this should be strictly  done according to your capital.

This is what I think but I know members with investment knowledge and others with more and deep knowledge could have a best saying but according to me this whati have to offer to newbies  though I'm also a beginner Smiley.

OP, as a newbie that is desired to invest in Bitcoin, what I would  want to advise is for you to take out time to study about bitcoin, do your due diligence before making your investment. Because it is when you've known how the market works, that's when you can know the exact amount for you to invest, wether it is small or large amount of money.
When you're well educated about bitcoin, then whatever decision your making will be referred to as an informed decision. Because as a beginner, you need to do more research and ask more questions from the field marshal's just the way your doing now before taking the bold step of investment. When you do this, it will be easier for you navigate the crypto market and know how to manage your investment properly.

promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 132

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 11:20:48 PM

Why not the whole of your capital?  If you are sure that the risk in investing in BTC is minimal then it is a good move to invest 100% of our capital.  Then we can just save another one to venture for another investment.

In anything you do always think of the negative outcome  even if the chance of success lies at 75 -90% anything can happen, so I don't really consider this as a good advice .

It's normal to add a larger percentage but considering everything isn't a good one for me though ,Expectations are limited to some extent so always have a backup plans for all.... no matter what

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: