Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies avoid plagiarism.  (Read 390 times)
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 09:47:46 PM

As una see am for this picture, this one na another of our Nija board member, we Dem just banned recently. the thing just dey pain me for the guy, because Kodec5na one correct guy for this our local board before. I don tire to dey see all this kind matter with our newbies way supposed to dey show better quality for the forum. for he   APPEALthread, he say e no intentionally run the plagarism but e forget to add a link to the post.[

I have been trying to find out what i did wrong that got my account banned from the forum. This is serious cant believe I had made such a horrible mistake here, i should have shared the link to the source i got the information. You can check my post history again I have never copied someone's post before i am very sorry for not paying attention to the post i made.Sincerely i taught i added the source link not knowing i did not. I have no idea what transpired that day, but I never intended to pass off someone else's content as my own. I am pleading that the moderators should look into my account and see that i have been organic and have made good contributions to the forum.

somehow, even though say this wan na truth, how would someone be so careless, at this extend when you know the consequences of plagarism on this forum. Abeg our newbies, I know say no body dey perfect as we all can make mistakes.but make una dey try dey understand and calm down for forum.becareful with whatever you are posting. Read am well, you fit even check by your self, if watin you write dey plagarism just use some free online tool free online plagarism checker.take check by yourself.

if you don't know what to post, forget about it as no one is forcing you to reply or create a thread. you can do research on that topic if you so wish, but when you have no idea, don't write. I know say everyone wan try rank up, but ranking up takes time.if you learn more and take your time to understand the forum this one no go be issue for you. the idea of seeing our Nija guys banned dey pain me well well for body and I go advice make we read the rules of the forum again.

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

[Rules] Unofficial General Guidelines For Posting( Na de koko dem)

I feel say na ignorance to read and follow simple rules dey affect some members of the forum, not just nija members.these rules they there to guide us on how the forum works. now if person newly come forum, Dem supposed show am these rules or e go by e self find am, Because them no hide am.
The thing Dem pinned for METAfor there.This one na why I go like make Dem still help our Nija local board pin some important thread for the top, wey go help our people dem for the forum. we don request so many things for the forum, but they never still answer us I no know why. we hope they do soon, so we no go loose more good nija members. Abeg make we dey wise Bitcointalk no be child's play, if you dey here you no go know watin God take bless you until you loose your account.

Again newbies, una fit check out these obonge thread wey talk how to avoid plagiarism for the forum abeg make we Take time read am

Why people plagiarise in the forum and how to avoid plagiarism.

[TIPS] to avoid plagiarism

Sometimes I really dey wonder why people no dey hear word for this forum. Them don talk say, if you plagiarize, them go ban your account two seconds with wasting time. But you go still see people dey fall victim, e come be like say don no dey aware of the rules for the forum.
On how say you wan grow for forum, na the number one thing way u suppose avoid be that. If you no get post to make,  make you just relax till you get something to post, make u no go rush post, watin go put you for wahala.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 580

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 09:59:44 PM

I don't really know the kind of spirit behind the incidence of doing plagiarism because despite that many of the plagiarist would have been told not to do so from the beginning, yet they will concluded on giving a try to know what will happen if they try one, the truth of this is that they will receive a permanent ban, being a newbie below a sr member rank has more possibilities for a permanent ban and not a temporary ban, once something is against the law, then we should try as much as possible in working by it and not to go against it.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 12:04:02 PM

I wonder why most people will like to plagiarize while they can just use there knowledge or understanding they have on that particular topic instead of plagiarize, well in most cases of plagiarism is course if someone has no dea about a particular discussion and really want to comments so the only alternative that could to come his mind is to plagiarize. so my advise to my fellow newbie is that, is better watching and learning if we don't have an idea of or contribution to a discussion than plagiarize.
Reason why people keep plagiarising is because they are not ready to learn, to grow and and improve.  People are so tired to work on themselves and when they see other people's works online that so much time have been spent to get such great work they would want steal the work and claim it to be theirs. Every great writer, contributor started small and if beginners have the mindset that they can do better in their contribution of topic their won't be cases of plagiarism .

Plagiarism is an offence here in the forum, no need for members to indulge to it, we just need to encourage ourselves to learn and make research,  doing this it is very possible to share good knowledge to the forum at large .

Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 01:20:23 PM

Plagiarsim is the use of somebody's content without acknowledging him his due benefit or credit. Plagiarism can be cause by lack of not knowing w,hat to do ,tiredness,laziness,close deadline,and too much work to do.
There are various  kinds of plagiarism, each type is caused by various aims or plans which can make you  be a victim.,direct or complete. Self/auto, patch,and accidental or unintentional plagiarism.
Total plagiarism must be avoided when writing and so you bring  to use many things and ways of preventing it.when preventing plagiarism you have to observe direct quotation, paraphrase the content and credit the original author, citing after reward to the  content, removing and rewriticontent whole content and turning into opinion.
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 01:56:07 AM

Plagiarsim is the use of somebody's content without acknowledging him his due benefit or credit. Plagiarism can be cause by lack of not knowing w,hat to do ,tiredness,laziness,close deadline,and too much work to do.
There are various  kinds of plagiarism, each type is caused by various aims or plans which can make you  be a victim.,direct or complete. Self/auto, patch,and accidental or unintentional plagiarism.
Total plagiarism must be avoided when writing and so you bring  to use many things and ways of preventing it.when preventing plagiarism you have to observe direct quotation, paraphrase the content and credit the original author, citing after reward to the  content, removing and rewriticontent whole content and turning into opinion.

All this one wey you mention na true, but wetin they be say this one wey you include say too much work to as far this forum concern person no suppose hold that one a reason say because things choke for you, na why you go do plagiarism that one no be reason  ohh. And one of the main thing wey they course plagiarism for some newbies here na laziness, and meriting hunting, there own make them just rank up and they go start to they copy things online without reference link post am for forum and this forum is against such thing so once they are catch’s the account get banned sharp.

However, e get some plagiarism wey they happen again wey be say we too we no they know say we do am, another person go don write something you go con go that topic go write wetin that person don write e they also course plagiarism sometimes because you go include wetin that person don write already and no be so e suppose be, make we they try develop our own idea and style of written make we they try use one style they write e go help us wella. No be the one wey we go they carry matter h this one go another one e they course plagiarism because we no know maybe another person don write something like that before. So make we Sha they careful so that we go know wetin we they talk about, the best thing make we just go straight to the point anytime wey we see thread wey we go reply make we just go straight to theft point e go help pass the one wey we go they follow wetin another people don talk, na for there plagiarism they start.

I've been trying to see the post he made that got him banned and I don't really know how to go about it. But I've a few reservations on his banning. For me, its very bad to do plagiarism as its greatly prohibited in the forum, but we're all humans and to err is human. Could the person that reported him not have been merciful enough to PM him and notify him of his errors instead of using him to shine and collect merit?.

E no they work like that oh my Brodah, some they wait make they small thing wey they get against the forum rule make them report am, make I tell you the issue of plagiarism even if no be this person see am and report another person fit see am and report, make I no lie make person no just plagiarize na the best way be that oh, but where this people go even get that time to pm you for error e no they happen that way oh, na to call you out oh. Make we just avoid wetin go spoil our account na the best things bedat, some people no they even do am because of merits they just like doing such to get reputation so that people go know them wella for the forum, or make the other big names for forum know say them too they contribute and ma wetin they happen for this people wey they catch bounty hunters bedat nothing concern them oh. So my brother just be careful of any steps wey you take for the forum make e no just be against the rule beause wetin you they think say e no be big issue na wetin go affect you be that.

Lastly, a word for anybody who intends to copy contents online. Place the link before copying the contents for safety purpose as placing the link first when your head is still cool prevents you from forgetting it at the long run.

It’s very important to get the link to your source of information, as that is what will indicate that what you brought up was not from you but that you like to share with others to gain knowledge, so any information that's not from us we need to reference link to avoid stories that are not clear.

However, this issue of getting a reference link to what you provided is one of the reasons why most newbies get it. Some don’t know how to do it, and some didn’t learn how to copy content online and claim that it will result in their own account. Some didn’t even read the forum rules and regulations, so abeg our naija guys make we they they  careful. E No sweet make them ban our guys account. Even though I know say no be only naija guys they plagiarize but na them be our own na them we know.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 04:34:54 AM

My people I don go across  the thing them wey dey hear, the rules Dem dey like up to 33 rules but the one that dey talk about na this plagiarism Dem dey mostly talk about how to reduce plagiarism but I come they ask say wetting be plagiarism? And  na only plagiarism wey be the highest offense wey dem fit use baned person account? Abeg make ona tell me
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:20:08 AM

I remember this our brother. Ah no even be know say them done banned am, e just they somehow say ah no they see am active for the forum again me ah think say nah health issues or small matter Wey sup Wey make am no they active. Plagiarism no they good at all. Even as him they plead say because of him no add the link wey him get him information if you read through the appeal, you go see were person talk say him even shared the post stating that it was one of his quality posts. For him to talk that thing mean say nah him write the topic so him they claim ownership to the psot. That thing nah him make moderators con vex banned am. Abeg this topic make sense so that all everybody go learn and stop to the plagiarize especially the newbies make dem stop am. E no hard to express your thought for conversations.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███