Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad or good idea  (Read 272 times)
L0ky

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 10:15:01 AM

Hey guys I know GPU Mining is dead and since then I'm investing what ever I make into GPU since their cheap now for example 3060 ti/ 3070 for $170

Would you think in the long term they will at least 2x their current price or keep going down? I'm having faith in the next bull run that they will go up in price and I could sell them for a profit

Tell me your expectation and strategy

Bull markets are inevitable - they are sustained trading cycles. This means that the price of coins for mining will of course increase, and people will want to mine them, and they will need tools for that - including cards, which means that your cards will also increase in price. You're doing the right thing.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 10:23:26 AM

Hey guys I know GPU Mining is dead and since then I'm investing what ever I make into GPU since their cheap now for example 3060 ti/ 3070 for $170

Would you think in the long term they will at least 2x their current price or keep going down? I'm having faith in the next bull run that they will go up in price and I could sell them for a profit

Tell me your expectation and strategy

Bull markets are inevitable - they are sustained trading cycles. This means that the price of coins for mining will of course increase, and people will want to mine them, and they will need tools for that - including cards, which means that your cards will also increase in price. You're doing the right thing.
First, you need to monitor the ASICs and evaluate which coins are no longer profitable to mine on video cards.
New coins such as ETICA are constantly appearing and bringing profit even to owners of old video cards, but this profit will only be high for a few days until other miners switch to this coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: