Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 08:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you trust with your crypto assets and other bank details.  (Read 63 times)
Baki202 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 200

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 10:50:58 AM

I done see a lot of questions about if I die who go get access to your assets because the problem now is that its even difficult to trust people this days. People you trust na them fit stab you for back but the truth of the matter be say even were bad eggs they good eggs still they so we no go use one person bad habit judge other people own. This days person no they fit predict waiting go happen i they sure say assets they  whey they hang for air just because they no tell person about  the thing done lost be that, aside even crypto assets other assets they whey no get tag or owner so please  lets reconsider and open up to some specific people. So that we no go just work and latter.  our next of kin no go know anything about waiting the person get. And I wan hear other people opinion about this matter we all learn from each other. I see plenty people they fear to share there information he get why.

Odohu

Activity: 434
Merit: 393

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 11:15:31 AM
Merited by Charles-Tim (1)

I done see a lot of questions about if I die who go get access to your assets because the problem now is that its even difficult to trust people this days. People you trust na them fit stab you for back but the truth of the matter be say even were bad eggs they good eggs still they so we no go use one person bad habit judge other people own. This days person no they fit predict waiting go happen i they sure say assets they  whey they hang for air just because they no tell person about  the thing done lost be that, aside even crypto assets other assets they whey no get tag or owner so please  lets reconsider and open up to some specific people. So that we no go just work and latter.  our next of kin no go know anything about waiting the person get. And I wan hear other people opinion about this matter we all learn from each other. I see plenty people they fear to share there information he get why.
This topic have been discussed in details in several threads, although in the bigger thread. One example of such is This one where several suggestions have been given on how to transfer Bitcoin wealth to heirs and the next generation. Even LoyceV gave a very good and technical perspective in This thread. I suggest you go through both threads so you understand the contribution that have been made so far in this regards.

I don't know if it is necessary to start the discussion all over again in this local board or perhaps we can give Naija twist to it considering our peculiarity. Well, let me see what others have to say.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rachael9385

Activity: 504
Merit: 359

BA_LA_FA_MA

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2023, 12:34:59 PM

Is like it is difficult to search on this forum. Grin
I don't know if it is necessary to start the discussion all over again in this local board or perhaps we can give Naija twist to it considering our peculiarity. Well, let me see what others have to say.
As you done talk am na so e be, e no good to retalk watin we done talk before unless say anybody get new idea to add for the talk e go go back to that same thread go talk watin e won talk then other people go put mouth.
As @odohu done talk nah so e be, e go good make you go visit to links way e provide for you so that you go see watin people talk for that discussion then if you get anything to add you fit still add am for there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x