Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After the bull-run plan.  (Read 829 times)
khiholangkang

Activity: 2002
Merit: 555

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 04:35:05 PM

Buy low, sell high is the ultimate strategy. Buy the Bitcoin when the price crashes ($15k to $20k) and sell when the price reaches ATH ($69k or above). And repeat the cycle.
Form profit, buy some more bitcoin when the price crashes after the pump, and invest the remaining in offline investments. Buy a property, Gold, Silver, Platinum, etc.
The strategy that people want is as you mentioned buying low and selling high, and repeating each cycle is everyone's hope. But in practice it is very difficult to do, because everyone will never know where the bottom point is and, maybe people who make profits on bitcoin in the final quarter of 2021 will think that for the next cycle the price of bitcoin will be around $30k- $40k in 2022, but as we saw that bitcoin's real bottom was at $15k, at the time of their sale at the end of 2021, no one had any expectations that the price could fall like that. Maybe some of us still have losses today.

If we don't buy a lot of bitcoin today, it will be quite difficult to get a decent profit in the bullrun later, diversifying afterwards I think will not be enough.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 700
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 04:39:02 PM

We are certain that bitcoin halving will occur sometime around march or April 2024 but then also we are not certain if the bull market will occure within that same time frame and this is where you were right in you concluding statements about the possibilities of Bitcoin value increase and when ot will happen.

Although we can be cery sure that, Bitcoin price and value will increas because of the blockrewards reduction which is the primary aim of the Bitcoin halving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 05:40:07 PM

Every Bitcoin investor purchased their Bitcoin at a different price, and they also have plans on what price they want to sell. Some people have the opportunity to buy a significant fraction of Bitcoin when the price is $20k or less; they might decide to sell if the price gets to $50k or $100k. So, depending on the investor's target price they wish to sell, that's what they will sell and still make a profit. Although it's not certain what the price of Bitcoin will be in the next bull market, which could be before or after the halving, during the bull market, the price of Bitcoin definitely sees an uptrend. As such, we expect to see the Bitcoin price going up during the bull market, even though it will or will not see a new ATH, but the market will definitely see an uptrend.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 07:22:49 PM

Buy low, sell high is the ultimate strategy. Buy the Bitcoin when the price crashes ($15k to $20k) and sell when the price reaches ATH ($69k or above). And repeat the cycle.
Form profit, buy some more bitcoin when the price crashes after the pump, and invest the remaining in offline investments. Buy a property, Gold, Silver, Platinum, etc.
The strategy that people want is as you mentioned buying low and selling high, and repeating each cycle is everyone's hope. But in practice it is very difficult to do, because everyone will never know where the bottom point is and, maybe people who make profits on bitcoin in the final quarter of 2021 will think that for the next cycle the price of bitcoin will be around $30k- $40k in 2022, but as we saw that bitcoin's real bottom was at $15k, at the time of their sale at the end of 2021, no one had any expectations that the price could fall like that. Maybe some of us still have losses today.

If we don't buy a lot of bitcoin today, it will be quite difficult to get a decent profit in the bullrun later, diversifying afterwards I think will not be enough.
If you are still in losses with your current Bitcoin holding then if you do see that $15k was the lowest then making some entry on 15-25k is still a sweet spot but thats if you had done such action on trying out to DCA and not really just keeping yourself believing that the price would hit up 10-12k on which i have seen this kind of assumptions and analysis with these numbers but actually it didnt really happen. This is why its not really that bad for other people whom do really considering on taking up some altcoin investment too on which on trying out to ease those losses. We cant say that it is a shit move on which chances on having more profit is possible rather than on holding bitcoin for long term but when it comes to security and potential then nothing beats out the king or father of all coins which is Bitcoin. Bull run plans then it would really be pertaining about selling out for profits and this is something that should really be put up in mind or with your main priority because if you do miss
out on selling while the price is on the peak then you would really be needing to wait up for another cycle for you to see another profit opportunity.
ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 08:26:13 PM

The strategy you say is a very general strategy and applies to everything or all assets that have value, such as Bitcoin. But what we have to understand is that not everyone can get the lowest possible price and sell at the highest possible price, except for people who continue to monitor the market with sufficient capital preparation when they want to buy at a low price.
It's easy to say but difficult to do, this strategy looks easy in reality it's not that easy, sometimes when the price while going down a lot of people are waiting to go down even more and vice versa when they are going to sell - It's not as easy as what is imagined.

And for investments such as property, Gold, Silver and Platinum, things are slightly different from Bitcoin investments because investors usually choose investments such as property, Gold, Silver and Platinum to maintain the value of their money so that it does not experience more depreciation. Whereas in Bitcoin, it is more about investing for large profits with a fairly balanced level of risk so that every investor must have sufficient patience when placing their money into Bitcoin.
The assets mentioned can be said to be stable, the annual profit can still be calculated at a maximum of 5-10% so only people who do not know bitcoin are usually the average of them choosing this property and assets.
Bitcoin - High risk - High return maybe you are quite familiar with it bitcoin also has many factors why prices go down or up there are many things associated including fomo and hype, so you have to understand a little stronger in the fundamentals.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 08:52:11 PM

SNIP
Conclusion :
It is principal to note that in as much as Bitcoin halving has the potential of creating a very conducive market structure for price increase, It is never a guarantee. We all know the market is volatile and subject to speculative and rapid fluctuations. So a long-term plan in view could be one way to approach the market so that it don't take us unawares.

You have a very good understanding of the market and a great way to put it in front of traders. It is true that halving never guarantees anything and what had been witnessed since may change this time and the traders who were expecting a price hike may get trapped and instead see a fall. It is never too late to invest in crypto but anyone looking to invest in this sector or any other sectors should only use their excess money that they do not need in their life and will not feel remorse if it incurs loss.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 09:19:58 PM

'OP What you don't realize is that each investor in bitcoin has a target price and an objective in mind. Additionally, they acknowledge that their aim has no deadline and that they are prepared to wait for that, even if it takes years. 
By that time, they can decide to sell their bitcoin at a high price during a bull run in the hopes that they will later purchase it back at a low price during a bearish market because the crypto market has two circles: a bull run and a bear market.

Bitcoin will not be held forever. Since the objective of investing in bitcoin is to generate income in the long run, there will still be a designated period for trading it, but the decision as to when to do so is now up to the investor. 

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 09:55:32 PM

I havent done so before but like a lot if others I will sell some Bitcoin to take profits
and buy back again when the markets correct.

I know there has been plenty of people doing this for the last halving and been able
to make gains.

I think the  key is to not try time the absolute top before the bear market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 11:16:26 PM

Yes, every investor dreams of buying low and selling high. But not everyone gets that chance. If someone bought bitcoins in late 2021 then they definitely come in losses which need time to recover. They can't buy bitcoins at low prices whenever they want. So it is true that buying low and selling high is not always possible. As luck would have it, they could have bought when Bitcoin was at its lowest price. Since not everyone gets this opportunity, this skill will not be very effective. But those who can predict the future well are the ones who are basically able to exploit the opportunities of this season. But in this case an investor must be wait for the opportunity.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 01:03:21 AM

Re: After the bull-run plan.
Wait for a few months. Wait for the bear market to happen again then re-buy those assets that you sold during the bull run.

If you bought a coin at near it's lowest, the choose to held unto it until the bull run, you can consider it as the easiest way to double or even triple your money or even more because you just bought, and held into it. It might take time, but it will not cause you any stress at all.

In investing, timing is very crucial. You might bought Bitcoin, but you bought at the top which is the problem, and vice-versa. Know how to time when it comes to buying, and selling, and have a strategy will help you as an investor. I already wasted an opportunity during the last bull run when I didn't sell all of my assets. I will not waste this opportunity again in the next bull run. After that, I will again wait for the bear market to happen then I will slowly accumulate more assets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:21:55 AM

Quote from: DaNNy001
Well I think my own tactics after the bull is pretty simple because I will definitely sell off major parts of my coins when the price have started decreasing because I know after the bull Bitcoin will definitely not hold and maintain its core value price at it's highest mark because after the bull the circle then continues because the bear market will definitely come and I will specifically sell a major part of my coins during and wait for the price to be down so I can start hoarding ahead of another Bitcoin spike maybe somewhere and time in the future.

I think, that tactics has helped many holders to maintain consistent income from their investment because they hold their coins for bullish run so that they can release what they have been holding for some years to the market to make a passive income from the market. After bullish run, another bearish run will take over that will make both long term investors and short term investors to use that opportunity to buy potential coins at the moment to enable them have something good to achieve when another bullish run occur in the market. I believe, the bearish market is preparing to disappear from the market so that bullish market can take place for holders to smile again.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 03:28:32 AM

For every result from the early days like the 1900s up to now, it's always been beneficial to have that "DCA" part of your portfolio. You are taking advantage of the ups and downs in the market by having multiple entries on a certain asset. I remember a video where he compared someone who DCA'd and someone who just traded continuously and based it on actual traders. Guess who won?

I believe DCA'ng would be beneficial in the long term and cashing out at certain times could be possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 04:24:47 AM

The strategy you say is a very general strategy and applies to everything or all assets that have value, such as Bitcoin. But what we have to understand is that not everyone can get the lowest possible price and sell at the highest possible price, except for people who continue to monitor the market with sufficient capital preparation when they want to buy at a low price.
I am talking about long-term investment. I am not saying that an investor should buy at the lowest price, what I am saying is that you can buy Bitcoin or other stocks somewhere close to the lowest price. For example, If you look at the price of BTC at the moment, predictions are that the price will dip to $20k or lower. In this scenario, buy somewhere around $20k when the dip happens and do not try to buy lower than this until you are good at trading or prediction. 

And for investments such as property, Gold, Silver and Platinum, things are slightly different from Bitcoin investments because investors usually choose investments such as property, Gold, Silver and Platinum to maintain the value of their money so that it does not experience more depreciation.

This is the ultimate objective to have something offline. It is always better to invest your profit offline because BTC is volatile, and the above-mentioned assets are not volatile and can give you a good alternative to secure your investment and have liquid money at your disposal.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 08:42:50 AM

It's safe to say that there's no guarantee but if we're going to study the past when halving occurred, we can also conclude that there's really a rally after that happens.

Anyway, it's just a safe approach and expectation to say that it is not guaranteed when the halving comes.

But the hope is greater when it comes and we're all aware the effects of it based on the historical data that's being shown if you ever check them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 700
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 11:31:04 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

It's safe to say that there's no guarantee but if we're going to study the past when halving occurred, we can also conclude that there's really a rally after that happens.
Yes the tendency of having a Bitcoin price bull run after the halving is extremely high reasons being that the block sieze have been reduced and that will build up into scarcity and ultimate break out of new market height, so this is the reason that many always speculates and anticipate bull run after halving so you cant blame them for that.

But we are also already aware of the possibility of not having a bull run after the halving , because there have been some cases when Bitcoin bull run comes before the Bitcoin halving so that is the volatility and the nature of Bitcoin no one can predict what the price will be, we can only speculates.
Anyway, it's just a safe approach and expectation to say that it is not guaranteed when the halving comes.
I may likely not get you point in this statement, what is not guarantee when the halving come in your statement ?

Do you mean the bull run?
If yes then i will say you are right but if you mean the exact timing for Bitcoin networks halving then that have an estimated time frame which will be between march and April 2024.
But the hope is greater when it comes and we're all aware the effects of it based on the historical data that's being shown if you ever check them.
Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 01:25:03 PM

I havent done so before but like a lot if others I will sell some Bitcoin to take profits
and buy back again when the markets correct.

I know there has been plenty of people doing this for the last halving and been able
to make gains.

I think the  key is to not try time the absolute top before the bear market.
Selling first and taking some profits when the market is bullish is a pretty good decision, depending on how the initial strategy is implemented.
Then buy when the market is corrected to get a cheaper price. You have to pay attention to whether the price is really below or not because there are many traps which in the end continue to be bearish. Therefore, also carry out financial management to buy in stages. Halving is a good opportunity to double profits. Of course buying regularly from now on can be said to be a good opportunity.
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 03:30:05 PM

Many people cycle trade btc.   They buy the dip and hold till they make 4x or better profit.

So if you grabbed coin at 15 or 16 k you may want to sell most of your coins at 69k and up.  Then buy at the next crash.

This is the exact strategy that should be implemented. Most people are just too impatient to wat through the long bear markets to see the green shoots of recovery & subsequent raging bull market. Buy during bear markets, sell some during bull markets, buy back cheaper in the next bear. It’s a simple, yet very effective strategy, it’s just most people are still incapable.

I never sell Bitcoin with the intention of buying it back for cheaper to earn a profit. If I did, I likely would have missed out on thousands of percent in gains. If you believe Bitcoin will remain the best investment in human history, why trade it? Is the best investment in the world not good enough for you that you need to risk missing out on the moon shot to try and make a few extra percent?
This is the mistake many people normally make when they see some profits. I remember some people that sold during the peak of 2021, they never bought Bitcoin back and are out of Bitcoin now. Many of them have even been gambling with altcoins thinking they could catch something that can give them multiple of their investment as profits and as you know, they often get wrecked. So, just like you have rightly said, it is never a wise thing to sell Bitcoin with the hope of buying it back... The chances of not getting back in is high and most times, you might not find something so reliable like Bitcoin to put the money in... it will just turn to another perennial regret. 

Bitcoin is an asset that will always appreciate in value so the best is to ensure that seeing reasonable profits will not make someone sell when there is no urgent need for the money. To me it is HODL till we pass it to the next generation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 574
Merit: 409

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:37:02 PM

After the bull market comes in more other opportunities, you can engage in trading, you can as well buy and hold after the bullrun and there comes in a bear market within a short period, having the insight of seing an opportunity in every conditions that we find ourse in with the bitcoin market price is what advantage we should be seeking after, because even while at dip, some are making it and seing their profits regardless of the season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 05:40:18 PM

The market is just a big cycle so after the Bull run the bear market is going to hit again for sure after that and then the cycle is just gonna continue, bear market is a good opportunity again for investment so investors that doesnt get lucky on the past Bullrun is going to get another opportunity to make a profit, or people who already have profit can reinvest there investment again, there were just some exceptions since there are investors that doesnt really want to sell at all at any point, They believed on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency that overtime is just gonna continue to increase its market which in my opinion is a risky move and possibly would not make sense because if your investing that just means that you want to make a profit and if you're not going to sell at a higher market price it wouldn't make sense since your not going to make a profit at all, I mean you could possible just hold for years until you reach a certain goal like for example 1million dollars, my point is we need to aim a plan so that we could make a profit.

personally, If I make a good amount of profit I would transfer it to a much safer investment like for example business, real states, passive income, etc then after the bull run would accumulate again so that I can repeat what I did and make a profit again in the next bull run.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 06:07:11 PM

We are certain that bitcoin halving will occur sometime around march or April 2024 but then also we are not certain if the bull market will occure within that same time frame and this is where you were right in you concluding statements about the possibilities of Bitcoin value increase and when ot will happen.

Although we can be cery sure that, Bitcoin price and value will increas because of the blockrewards reduction which is the primary aim of the Bitcoin halving.

Most people certainly agree that the halving will drive up the price of bitcoin. I agree with that assumption, of course because I believe that is what should be the result of the halving so that miners get income worth it with the costs they spend.

If in fact the halving does not increase prices, then I am sure many miners will go bankrupt because they are unable to cover their high operational costs. The expected price increase is not just about people taking advantage of the halving to make a profit, but also about the security of the network from the miner side. I don't know how convincing this assumption is, but I care if it's actually expected by the average miner.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀