Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The emotion we feel differently  (Read 40 times)
Pablo-wood (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 06:19:09 AM

Losses happen to be part human existence. At some point we all must have lost something or someone we so much cherish and value. I won't want to go towards the direction of our loved ones so I don't open up dead wounds but I will like to talk about what we value so much in the past that was either taken from us by force, lost out of carelessness, stolen by friends.

I was talking to a friend who shared her story of how she was robbed by some men who disguised as clergymen. She was resistant at first but later lost her consciousness and didn't know when she went to withdraw all the money in her account and handed over to them. It was when the left her shop she came back to her senses. Another shared a story of how he lost his phone. To him it was gotten through random contributions from friends and close relatives and there was no hope of getting another…

I my quest to compare the pains of both persons I came to this conclusion both of them lost valuables in their own capacity and the pain both of them faced wasn't different from each other and it sprung a strong debate that I think I should get some reaction her to base my own assumption.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: