Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Regulation In The UK: What is The Way Forward after Chase Bank Ban?  (Read 55 times)
VicManton (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 02:10:26 PM

The regulations in cryptocurrency trading have seemed to be at its peak again. Just recently, Cash Bank has announced its banning all cryptocurrency-related payments starting October 16th.
How will crypto traders in this region continue to cope and trade well after the suspension?
Please someone should share with me their thoughts, I'm an active trader that makes a living from it.

https://www.coinpedia.org/news/chase-bank-takes-a-stance-no-more-crypto-payments-for-uk-clients/amp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 03:53:34 PM

It's a shame that they have to halt crypto-related transactions, but according to the article you shared, they advised users to look for alternatives. I'll suggest you explore P2P services of compliance-savvy platforms like Bitget. I'm sure you'll find it to be a good alternative.
Zee27

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 09:33:43 PM

There are other options they should consider to make crypto related transactions with. I'm certain there are other crypto-friendly banks out there. Revolut is one of such.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: