Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXCITING OPPORTUNITY]Join My Art Journey to London Domain Conference 2024  (Read 191 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 624
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2023, 09:09:20 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (5), batesresearch (2), owlcatz (1), dkbit98 (1)

EXCITING OPPORTUNITY:
Join My Art Journey to London Domain Conference 2024

The entire community is aware that I attended this year's London domain conference with a private art display. And I intend to return the next year. With all the artwork, getting there is not a simple procedure for me. Of course, I must also make preparations for 2024, which is not simple. I do believe I could find some sponsors, but I'm not sure if other artists like me do things like this. I'm putting it to you since I've known you for a very long time. There will be space for designs, logos, and other things when I design clothing. I'll also create artwork, but it all depends on sponsorship and donations.

I want to go this time bigger and not by myself; I've always fought alone, so why not try to go this time with someone else and gain some support? I've been developing my art for years, and perhaps I can support certain communities with these pieces of work and my contacts.

Bitcoin: 35bH7mMffgLXVJx6gukF1BUK7kXgTCkn4g
Bitcoin Lightning: nastyrisk78@walletofsatoshi.com

Feel Free to visit Mx12Art Bitcoin Art Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5362071.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 11:23:30 PM

How much for a (the?) shirt like you are wearing in the photo? I love it! Cheesy

Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 03:31:14 PM

Haha, Thanks! I'm also planning to launch clothing merchandise, Give me some time, and I'll work on it. I'm thinking of creating limited-edition designs that can be personalized with names, logos, and more, alongside my own designs for London conference. I'll be wearing them myself, and I'll also be giving them away to others.

How much for a (the?) shirt like you are wearing in the photo? I love it! Cheesy

Wink

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 10:04:29 PM

Haha, Thanks! I'm also planning to launch clothing merchandise, Give me some time, and I'll work on it. I'm thinking of creating limited-edition designs that can be personalized with names, logos, and more, alongside my own designs for London conference. I'll be wearing them myself, and I'll also be giving them away to others.

Wink

I get the feeling you're avoiding my question. How much for that shirt right there? 😂😂👍👍

❤️

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2024, 04:34:38 PM

Wink

I get the feeling you're avoiding my question. How much for that shirt right there? 😂😂👍👍

❤️

Haha, the shirt is not for sale, but I am thinking about starting to do some stuff with clothes as well. Why not? If there are enough community members who are interested, then let's go for it!
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 06:51:28 PM

I still have some 1 of 1 artworks available, although they aren't that large in size. However, a new one is on the way and will be unveiled at the next private exhibition in London on August 19-21. This particular artwork holds a certain power, and I can't wait to share it with you.

As a fun twist, we have an International Chess Master as a guest at the summit(https://www.domainsummit.com/e/2138615980) The person who wins against this master will receive the original artwork. If nobody beats him, the artwork will be gifted to the master, and, of course, I'll make also an open edition for those who try to beat him. I don't want anyone to leave empty handed. It takes a lot of effort, but these kinds of art exhibitions should be fun, right?

I haven't received any sponsorships or exciting collaboration ideas, but that won't deter me from making this exhibition great and fun. I don't care if it involves pain or whatever, I'll make it happen. I'm staying in this mood till the end, echoing the words of a friend of mine :DDD 'I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me.'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: