Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 10:03:58 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2023, 08:34:41 AM by scorpio18

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE WINDOWS WALLET IT HAS VIRUS

And FUD, it is you who created today's embarrassing situation.
You are an embarrassment for this community, you reset the chain, and the first wallet had 0 viruses in it, but the second one when you reset the chain poof the wallet had viruses in it.
It is for this reason that countless developers have left the industry
Yes the one who does fucking know how to code a coin or how to fix the bugs if there is any.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT FOR THIS COMMUNITY.

You abandoned TaiChiCoin and probably others too, and you have the guts to tell us we are the reason devs leave the industry.
In case you don't know you are not a dev. You took the chain source code for free, the block explorer is free too, you just learned how to change a few things in the source code, but that does not mean you are a dev.

Ms_Mining

Activity: 185
Merit: 37

✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 10:49:26 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2023, 01:05:43 PM by Ms_Mining

1KH/s=1 coin on TaiChiCoin
SesameCoin
Block reward: 1 SC
explorer: https://scchain.taichicoin.org/
You talk about SesameCoin, but there are references to TaichiCoin everywhere. There is no website, no discord, on Github all the “sources” are in zip archives. The SC ticker is already occupied by someone else's coin Siacoin. It all looks very strange.

@miningrelease

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Telegram channel witn announcement of new coins for GPU mining - @miningrelease 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
elmo40

Activity: 687
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:00:23 PM

Not only strage, rather unimaginative.

Same guy that made the other shit coins:
bitfish, litoreum, taichicoin... just a copy of a copy of a horrible idea.
Omnicron69

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:05:57 PM

Don't forget guys, she/he walked away from the 3 other coins released. Lots of people lost so much money. Can't believe there is already over 2Mh mining this junk.
Exerlife

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:28:35 PM

discord?
DodgerDog

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:34:58 PM

Where is the Discord and socials and website?

When you announce and all those are missing, it really cries of scam.
Please add those things right away. Add a whitepaper.
Get on Discord and engage.
Omnicron69

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 12:51:03 PM

High probability of having no discord as one of the last statements she/he said was discord was illegal in their country. You all seem to forget he/she/it whatever the dev is will use bitxonex exchange. Enjoy!
DodgerDog

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:45:34 PM

Hey Alt Coinmaster.

You cost me $400 in LTC when you reset the blockchain without telling anyone. I had just bought hash from miningrigrentals.
Thank for screwing me over.

No discord, no socials. I should have known better. Thanks for nothing.
energy_xxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 03:54:09 PM

It didn't work, your job from the beginning is to lay empty eggs
ecneulfni

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:25:53 PM

Hey can you revert the blockchain again as im late ..... oh wait your the master we are the slaves.....
Devirt

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 04:38:32 PM

Hey Alt Coinmaster.

You cost me $400 in LTC when you reset the blockchain without telling anyone. I had just bought hash from miningrigrentals.
Thank for screwing me over.

No discord, no socials. I should have known better. Thanks for nothing.

It’s a pity that there is no cryptocurrency court)
li1055133613

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 09:39:19 AM

sesamecoin pool : http://www.jiandanpool.com/#sesamecoin miner pool: stratum+tcp://eth.jiandanpool.com:9898
energy_xxx

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 11:00:45 PM

Before resetting, take the image and send the coins of the winners. I didn't dig it, but this is the truth. I'm bored, those who reset networks like you, those who change wallets, you are the real harm, I'm tired of crypto money, you develop it, stop, we don't buy it, you keep it, the more we feed, the more you become, if we don't feed, you are empty.
Ms_Mining

Activity: 185
Merit: 37

✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 11:10:00 PM

There was a fatal error when the block height exceeded 400, I fixed it quickly, resetting the chain early in the block is the best way, and you have a bad pool here.
Have you checked the hash of the new zip file, but it is reported that it has a virus? You are a spam FUD creator and can only bark. What have you created for the industry? Did you develop your POOL from scratch?

We urgently need a listing on the exchange. Then you can buy a fire extinguisher for your burning a$$, and we'll buy glasses because font in your message is too small.
@miningrelease

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Telegram channel witn announcement of new coins for GPU mining - @miningrelease 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
energy_xxx

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 11:44:47 PM

Brother, the point you don't understand is that I have never invested in POS coins in my life, but such projects must be decentralized. I have not invested in projects that pre-mine and then list them and dump them on the public. If you want to do a project, if someone is harmed due to a mistake you made or an attack, the project developer must cover that damage. It must provide confidence to investors. If you try to develop the project, that community will provide the necessary support for you to develop some projects in time. There are a couple of projects in this Ghostrider algo that work well, but unfortunately the developers have the mentality of open the network, list it and throw it away, which prevents the development of these projects. It loses its functionality and becomes history. Of course, the person who develops the project will make money after all, but he will leave this financial expansion to the community and the rest will come. This is what we want to say.
13y85t

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 12:53:13 AM

what a good start   Shocked
DodgerDog

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 12:23:24 PM

You are an embarrassment for this community, you reset the chain, and the first wallet had 0 viruses in it, but the second one when you reset the chain poof the wallet had viruses in it.
Yes the one who does fucking know how to code a coin or how to fix the bugs if there is any.

You abandoned TaiChiCoin and probably others too, and you have the guts to tell us we are the reason devs leave the industry.
In case you don't know you are not a dev. You took the chain source code for free, the block explorer is free too, you just learned how to change a few things in the source code, but that does not mean you are a dev.

There was a fatal error when the block height exceeded 400, I fixed it quickly, resetting the chain early in the block is the best way, and you have a bad pool here.
Have you checked the hash of the new zip file, but it is reported that it has a virus? You are a spam FUD creator and can only bark. What have you created for the industry? Did you develop your POOL from scratch?

YOU STILL COST ME $400 IN LTC WHEN YOU RESET THE CHAIN!!!!
I DON'T SEE YOU SAYING A THING ABOUT THAT.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:36:23 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2023, 08:10:36 AM by scorpio18

Lol, so you decided to fuck up all the miners who rented rigs and make them lose money by resetting the chain (you did not even announce that you resetting the chain) because you are an incompetent dev who doesn't test his own code before launching(even now at block 1200 you have 0.01 reward). This proves that you're not trusted, and second, why the hell do you make another coin if you already have TaiChiCoin, go and develop on that chain you stupid, oh, you need some more money.

P.S: My pool is not a coin, when there is a problem with my pool I pay the miners from my own pocket "I don't reset the 'chain' "

DodgerDog

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:53:09 AM

You owe me $400 LTC for resetting your block chain after announcing it and launching it.
You didn't do proper testing and you lost me money.
If you have a shred of honor send me $400 LTC to ltc1qzjn85aafca74lvtuuxtsnczfwr8z76rqjzkhdk
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: