Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading can ruin you  (Read 1952 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 07:23:34 PM

It depends on the aspect you are viewing it from, there are lot of profitable traders.
Saying trading can ruin someone is understatement. It can only ruin you if you lack the bases such as experience and knowledge. With sufficient information about trading, it can change your life forever and vice versa.
Get the skills, utilize it and you shall prosper. Even after having the knowledge, you should try and put risk management into consideration by going for a better risk to reward ratio of nothing less than 1:3. All these put together will make you not to be ruined by trading.
It's take lot of effort and perseverance to become profitable in trading unfortunately a lot of newbie never wanted to pass through the learning process to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge owing to the fact that it would takes them a very long period of time to achieve that aim thus not knowing that failure in trading would ruin them consequently all their account would get liquidate, I also agreed that adopting a trading strategy with a low risk to high reward ratio with a strict money management is the key to becoming profitable in trading despite the fact that losses is inevitable yet a good system would enable the trader to have an edge over the market.
Learning would really be not so easy on which it would really be taking up that time and sufficient effort and capital for you to learn up this kind of skills on which there's no denying that it could really potentially make
yourself that financially free but before reaching out this kind of state then it wouldnt really be something that could be attain so easily. Just like been said that it would be taking up some time before you would really
be able to find yourself sustainable plus not all who do engage with trading would really be having guarantees on making themselves successful on which there are ones who do really be able to make it
and there are ones who do completely fail no matter what they do.

This is why it would really be that better that you should really be sensible on whatever things that you do gonna tend to do with trading involvement. This isnt something a childsplay
on which you would really be just that simply putting up a position and not really making out some analysis on which you are really just basically wasting up
some money and this is where you should really be that mindful about on things that you are involving into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 08:52:10 PM

If trading destroyed people then there wouldn't be such a big market for training in the world and if people couldn't profit from trading and it wouldn't be profitable.
Trading is all about people losing and winning.

There are two sides of it and that's why it keeps going on. But it's not always the winners will always be winners and the losers won't remain to be at that depth of losses forever.

There's always the exchange in trading and if your motivation is lack of pursuing you then it's not going to work for you because you don't want to trade anymore as you're discouraged by your results.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 09:59:07 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2023, 10:09:42 PM by kawetsriyanto

That's the thing with trading, you need to aim for a profit, but be ready for a loss at the same time and that is very tough. You could just sell it all and get out which would make sure that you do not lose when it goes down, but if you do that then how are you going to profit when it goes up?
Sure, when we decide to trade or invest in crypto coins, we must be ready both for profits and the losses. The result of trading or investing will be always those 2 things (profits or the losses). When we sell your coins, it depends on our goals. In the ideal condition, we must sell for profits. When people sell for losses, it is only for an urgent situation. That's why always choose safe coins and use safe money, so we don't need to experience urgent situation.

You could put all your money into it, and hope that it goes up and that is how you profit, but how would you protect yourself when it goes down? So you need to find a perfect place and method where you can profit when it goes up but be ready not to lose much when it goes down. Stop loss is a great method for this, you end up holding, but if it goes down then you are going to be basically holding it carefully and getting out when it goes down thanks to your stop loss.
It is always not recommended to put all the money. Only use safe money for trading or investment, use an excess money only!!
We must remember that trading or investing in crypto is high risk, specifically for altcoins. So, don't try to gamble with our luck by spending all the money!

For people who understand how to deal with the risks, they must set a stop loss. It is the way to prevent a huge drop in crypto price. But not everyone set a stop loss, I have friends that never set a stop loss when they do day trading. They said that it is no need to set a stop loss, it is because they entry and exit just in a single day.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 05:56:20 AM

Trading may attract you a bit but trading is very different from gambling. Even if trading appeals to you I would say it won't attract as much as gambling and you will never lose money trading like gambling. I noticed this myself that when I made some money by trading, my mind repeatedly told me to trade more money and I traded more money. When I trade by increasing the amount of money and losing some money by that trade, my mind tells me not to trade again when I recover. This is what I said at the beginning of my trading but now it doesn't work in my mind anymore. Now I can control my mind and trade and I believe my style will not make any mistakes in trading now.
Even if a trader makes mistakes in their trading journey, it still doesn't make trading similar to gambling because trading isn't completely based on luck whereas gambling is completely a luck-based thing. Someone who gains enough knowledge about the market and cryptocurrency trading practices will never have to suffer excessive losses because even if they manage to lose a few trades, they can eventually recover those losses with profitable trades.

People who say trading can ruin someone lack proper knowledge and experience and that is the reason why they think this way, because if someone understands how trading works, they would never say that it can ruin someone. I know that it can do that, but only if someone gets into trading without doing what's necessary at the beginning which is to gain complete knowledge.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 10:59:07 AM

Trading may attract you a bit but trading is very different from gambling. Even if trading appeals to you I would say it won't attract as much as gambling and you will never lose money trading like gambling. I noticed this myself that when I made some money by trading, my mind repeatedly told me to trade more money and I traded more money. When I trade by increasing the amount of money and losing some money by that trade, my mind tells me not to trade again when I recover. This is what I said at the beginning of my trading but now it doesn't work in my mind anymore. Now I can control my mind and trade and I believe my style will not make any mistakes in trading now.
Even if a trader makes mistakes in their trading journey, it still doesn't make trading similar to gambling because trading isn't completely based on luck whereas gambling is completely a luck-based thing. Someone who gains enough knowledge about the market and cryptocurrency trading practices will never have to suffer excessive losses because even if they manage to lose a few trades, they can eventually recover those losses with profitable trades.

People who say trading can ruin someone lack proper knowledge and experience and that is the reason why they think this way, because if someone understands how trading works, they would never say that it can ruin someone. I know that it can do that, but only if someone gets into trading without doing what's necessary at the beginning which is to gain complete knowledge.
And the truth is that trading is just for those individuals that are willing to lose and learn. Not all who have tried trading are willing to learn, some get fired themselves after suffering losses. This is to say that trading is not for everyone, even if you have a lot of money.
On the other hand, I believe that trading can ruin us, especially our finances if mismanaged. A reason why we should not think that trading is easy and never assume that everything went so well is that even experienced traders (experts) have also committed mistakes, how much for newcomers.

Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 954

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 11:48:11 AM

And the truth is that trading is just for those individuals that are willing to lose and learn. Not all who have tried trading are willing to learn, some get fired themselves after suffering losses. This is to say that trading is not for everyone, even if you have a lot of money.
On the other hand, I believe that trading can ruin us, especially our finances if mismanaged. A reason why we should not think that trading is easy and never assume that everything went so well is that even experienced traders (experts) have also committed mistakes, how much for newcomers.
After a successful period of trading, a series of failures may occur and this can concern absolutely any trader, because I am sure that no trader is able to trade for a long period without losses. Another thing is that an experienced trader will cope with this better, since he will know that this is a temporary phenomenon and he will competently manage his trading deposit.

But for a beginner, this will all be much more difficult, since a series of failures can make him doubt how good his strategy is. And if a beginner decided to quit his job in order to make money from trading but got a series of unsuccessful trades and lost significantly more than he earned, then this can break him at the very beginning of his journey.
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 12:21:51 PM

We are bound to loose while making trades, but not to ruin our trading career by not knowing what to do, we can as well do all we fan in our own capacity to see that we avoid making costly mistakes that can lead to a massive loss of trading funds, each time we loose a trade we learn from that and work on that same aspect to improve more better the next time, but for someone who don't know how to trade, they shouldn't got themselves into it except they have the background knowledge of trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 03:53:54 AM

Simply into those people who do really to tend to make some risk and this isnt something for weak heart or to those who doesnt really want some losing money kind of situation then trading isnt really for you.
Trading could definitely ruin you if you wont really be that having that kind of management on which you would really be needing some considerations before you could really be able to make yourself that effective or able to sustain this market. New people would really be usually be having impressions that doing trading is really just that easy as pie without even trying out to think on how dangerous it would be if you wont really
that making yourself that prepared.

Trading isnt for everyone and not anyone could really be able to succeed.This is why it would really be a trial and error thing on which you would really be needing to test out on what works
and whats not. You should really be that prepared for the worst and prepared for whatever things that you do encounter. Dont make yourself that
get that too confident on things that you are dealing because market could turn up side own in a blink of an eye. So be careful!.

retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 05:54:17 AM

Everyone understands that trading is about buying low and selling high, but it's not that easy. Trading is more than just technical and fundamental analysis, if it were just like that it would mean that there are more than 10% of people who are successful in trading, but in fact less than 10% of people are successful in trading. Because trading is not only about fundamental analysis and technique, but about intuition and psychology. These are 2 things that should not be ignored from trading and usually these two things are what make people successful at trading. So there is no need to be surprised that there are people who are successful in trading, but have simple fundamental analysis, because they are confident in what they are doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 05:58:42 AM

Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.
there is nothing that completely profitable without a risk and if you are fool and greedy then yes you can ruin your life and will even end you for nothing so trade with care and passion .
also trade with precaution and not just to earn higher but to also enjoy your trading activities.
Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution, 
I want to believe you are truly a trader but your tag nhistory telling me not because you are plagiarizing your posts and this is not an attitude of true trader , why need to plagiarize when you truly have the skill and ability to earn from trading?

heres the proof >>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg62957994#msg62957994

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 07:12:51 AM

Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders
Unfortunately "most times profitable" is far from the reality, when we look at the numbers of successful chart traders, it's quite disappointing to say that few are actually profitable out there as this art/skill gets emotional along the way and many traders lose focus, and trade against their strategy which in the end gets to blowing accounts...

If these numbers are to be brought up, we need to work on our psychology and try by all means to stick to our strategies.

but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.
Totally agree, trading is not for the faint hearted and it can actually can get you financially stressed if trading without any proper guidance or strategy.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.
When it comes to future market, newbie should stay off because it's for experience traders, even if you run a poll of people to tell of their experience in trading in this forum, %80 of people will rule out trading as a no go area based on their terrible experience while trading.

So newbie, stay of trading futures if you know nothing about technical analysis or fundamental analysis for not to be ruined.
If not using the leveraged trading platforms, buying and hodling is less risker though to enjoy decent profits as at now capital injection is needed unlike when Bitcoin was making a name of itself over 10 years ago...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 09:38:02 AM

In trading, the more money you use, the higher the risk. By risk, I mean how it affects someone's finances... when newbie allocate only a smaller portion of your money for trading, it teaches you to evaluate every successful decision. A newbie can start with small amounts for trading, and this phase can always progress to futures trading or derivatives.

Those of us who are more knowledgeable about the world of cryptocurrency should guide newcomers who are just starting out. Everyone has gone through the newbie phase, and when in that phase, you know what a newbie needs. Help and guidance are essential.

Newbies should also understand that they can't always be spoon-fed information. They need to learn through trial and error and gain more experience on their own.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 09:58:45 PM

Everyone understands that trading is about buying low and selling high, but it's not that easy. Trading is more than just technical and fundamental analysis, if it were just like that it would mean that there are more than 10% of people who are successful in trading, but in fact less than 10% of people are successful in trading. Because trading is not only about fundamental analysis and technique, but about intuition and psychology. These are 2 things that should not be ignored from trading and usually these two things are what make people successful at trading. So there is no need to be surprised that there are people who are successful in trading, but have simple fundamental analysis, because they are confident in what they are doing.
Indeed, it is all about buying low and selling in order to earn a profit but what makes it difficult is that we can't predict the market movement right. And in order to understand that market movement, we need to enhance our TA which seems difficult for the majority and this is the reason why many traders suffer losses and even quit.
Indeed, we don't need to be surprised why some people succeeded in trading, the same thing we feel from those who fail. Perhaps, trading is too risky and we can't manage it so well, losses are expected to happen and the impact is huge mentally and finances.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 10:30:38 PM

I see crypto trading as an online business, if wrong decisions are made in the business then it is normal to get something bad from that business. If the trading is done properly then we can get a lot of profit from that trading but instead of trading according to the correct rules if we trade without understanding about trading then that trading is definitely harmful for us. If you're angry about something and don't make a big decision about trading with that anger, you don't think that decision will bring anything good for your training. First have a good idea about trading then start training then use that good idea to take the right decision at the right time. If a trader can use his brain and take the right decision in trading at the right time then I believe he can learn a lot besides making money from trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 11:35:22 AM

Indeed, it is all about buying low and selling in order to earn a profit but what makes it difficult is that we can't predict the market movement right. And in order to understand that market movement, we need to enhance our TA which seems difficult for the majority and this is the reason why many traders suffer losses and even quit.
Indeed, we don't need to be surprised why some people succeeded in trading, the same thing we feel from those who fail. Perhaps, trading is too risky and we can't manage it so well, losses are expected to happen and the impact is huge mentally and finances.
That is why we must prepare ourselves well before jumping into trading. We must be mentally prepared and also financially prepared. Not only that, our understanding of trading must really be the basic things that we must learn. I do not recommend this to people who only see the benefits, let alone people who only try without sufficient knowledge.
If you jump in without a good understanding, be it mentally, financially and knowledgeably, then it's the same as throwing money away. The learning process will not be short, it will take a long time to really understand.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Inwestour

Merit: 954

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 01:54:28 PM

There are many reasons for unsuccessful trading, starting with the fact that the trader does not have one strategy that works for him, there are not several indicators by which he can act, all this creates a kind of chaos that is very difficult to understand, especially when there are too many transactions. And as a result, there is no analysis of errors, and if there is no analysis, then there will be no development. Trading is discipline in everything, otherwise the result will be appropriate.
Rockstarguy

Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:38:02 PM

I see crypto trading as an online business, if wrong decisions are made in the business then it is normal to get something bad from that business. If the trading is done properly then we can get a lot of profit from that trading but instead of trading according to the correct rules if we trade without understanding about trading then that trading is definitely harmful for us. If you're angry about something and don't make a big decision about trading with that anger, you don't think that decision will bring anything good for your training. First have a good idea about trading then start training then use that good idea to take the right decision at the right time. If a trader can use his brain and take the right decision in trading at the right time then I believe he can learn a lot besides making money from trading.
Doing trading right people needs to follow the rules, if not it will definitely turns out bad at the end of it. Getting trading right is all about understanding,  and using the right strategies and follow the rules accordingly.  This will help in making a good trade. Making wrong decisions can also affects trading not to yield a good profit. Trading is something people don't need to rush , but should be understood very well if people really want to get it right well. When it comes to trading learning should never be neglected but consider as a tool to achieve a better result.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 05:39:07 PM

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.
When it comes to future market, newbie should stay off because it's for experience traders, even if you run a poll of people to tell of their experience in trading in this forum, %80 of people will rule out trading as a no go area based on their terrible experience while trading.

So newbie, stay of trading futures if you know nothing about technical analysis or fundamental analysis for not to be ruined.
op no doubt you are right i agree with you. because if a trader does not have good knowledge about trade he will never be successful. So all of us should not trade if we don't know about trade. Those of us who are new must think of buying low and selling high when trading. And always trade with time and patience. Always keep an eye on the market and this way you will be successful in trading.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 06:17:50 PM

op no doubt you are right i agree with you. because if a trader does not have good knowledge about trade he will never be successful. So all of us should not trade if we don't know about trade. Those of us who are new must think of buying low and selling high when trading. And always trade with time and patience. Always keep an eye on the market and this way you will be successful in trading.
Of course. How someone can succeed in trading if he has no sufficient knowledge about it, right? People who trade with no proper knowledge is the same as gambling with crypto coins. It is impossible to succeed if we use the same way as gambling. Even if we can get profits in the early of our trading journey, I'm sure it won't last a long time. After few days or weeks, people who use the gambling method probably starting to get losses.

To know buying at a low price and plan to sell in a high price, we need good knowledge to analyze the time. It is impossible to know the right time for selling and buying if we don't know how to determine it. So, having sufficient knowledge is a must if we expect the success in trading.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
HONDACD125

Activity: 378
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2023, 07:07:45 PM

​If you don't know how to trade,  you shouldn't trade, but that's not the way to avoid losses in trading. If we don't allow someone to do something, how can they do harm? Loss happens when we make mistakes and mistakes are always learned from. If we don't know trading then we need to learn about trading and after getting the knowledge we have to get into the field practically. Everyone can make losses in the beginning and mistakes are more in the beginning but there are various ways by which we can minimize our losses.

Success in any field does not come from the first day but it takes a long journey. Trading also requires great experience but experience will come when you try to gain experience. If you don't up-trade you will never gain experience. Therefore, it is important to start trading after acquiring information and knowledge about trading from different platforms. Of course, you should start trading with very little capital so that you have less risk of loss after making a mistake and you also know your mistakes.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄