Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading can ruin you  (Read 1943 times)
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:45:23 AM

Trading is a very challenging subject at the same time very dangerous and the dividend rate is very high which will attract you again and again. Although I have never traded but I have seen how carefully and analytically they trade. But still, I hear them say that they still cannot trade well. My uncle who used to trade since many years but a few years ago he lost everything what he invested and what he gained. So if the trade is not patient or not able to handle the situation, it can definitely crash.
Those who trade carefully will experience failure, especially those who trade without analyzing it well, of course they will waste the money they use to make the trade. When someone trades with large amounts, of course they have to analyze the market correctly. and choose the right coin for them to trade and don't let it happen that when they experience a failure in trading they can't fix the failure until they lose all the assets they have in the trade, of course this will be very devastating for someone who does that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: