Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [KIIRO] Kiirocoin - A secure & untraceable blockchain with AI applications  (Read 475 times)
Kiirocoin (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 06:02:23 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:30:44 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin

pcfilm

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 09:50:09 AM

what is the difference between new one and the previous version?
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 11:10:38 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:31:00 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin
Cynce

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 12:08:05 PM

We already have Kiirocoin and already had a post for it at launch. This is confusing people when all we have had for a couple of weeks are fake posts and scam projects. If you are part of the project team, you should just bump the original thread.

Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 03:15:50 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:31:13 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin
DodgerDog

Activity: 25
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 03:51:28 PM

So a few weeks ago you lose your dang minds, kick a bunch of whales out of your discord for no reason.
You went into others discords and call them scammers because they were offering to host nodes for you.
And that's not FUD, I know all the people you kicked out and the people you called scammers. You have no honor, no integrity.
You were dead wrong then and acted like a bunch of children instead of busines professionals.
You lost major influencers who will never ever talk about your project. You lost whales. You lost repuation.

And what, now your are back?

Good luck with whatever this is? A relaunch. whatever.

I'm sure you recovered from that complete debacle, but those you wronged will never come back to your project.

Show some humility and personal pride and own it.

captain_obvious

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 04:16:17 PM

DodgerDog - You don't sound too bright - you claim you spent $400 in LTC mining 400 blocks of a new coin?
My recommendation is to replace your lightbulb with a brighter one.  Try LED, they are amazing.
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 04:23:28 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:31:29 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin

DodgerDog

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 04:41:36 PM

DodgerDog - You don't sound too bright - you claim you spent $400 in LTC mining 400 blocks of a new coin?
My recommendation is to replace your lightbulb with a brighter one.  Try LED, they are amazing.

Taking two unrelated things, smashing them together, not even getting the facts correct, then calling someone stupid.
Good job.
You call me stupid because the dev on an unlrelated project reset their blockchain after announcing it on bitcointalk. That makes me dumb not them?

I guess you are also calling Scorpio18 stupid for putting up his pool before that dev restarted their block chain. Who also said that dev didn't know what they were doing. And also that project's windows wallet has/had a virus. That's the project you are defending while calling me dumb.

Or maybe you are just bored and looking to fight on the internet, which is sad.

And even if you are right about me and I'm a complete idiot, still doesn't change what Kiiro did a few weeks ago.
They took out their gun, lined up their shot and fired right into their own foot. They lost whales and influencers. Perhaps they have or will recover, but it was a bad move, and there's no defending it. No matter how "stupid" I am.

I think they owe people an applogy.
You disagree. Fine.

P.S. Their coin has lost 10x in value since their little meltdown on 30-August.
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 06:50:50 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:31:45 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin
DodgerDog

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 11:21:22 AM

I understand your concerns, and it's important to remember that everyone is entitled to their opinions and experiences. It's okay to have differing viewpoints on projects and their actions. The crypto space can be unpredictable, and sometimes mistakes are made. Whether or not you believe an apology is warranted, constructive discussions can help the community learn and grow. Let's continue to engage respectfully and learn from these experiences.

Was it your example of "constructive discussion" when you kicked several people out of discord on 30-Aug because a node operator was simply mentioned (and only mentioned, nothing more)
Was it "constructive" to then go into another discord of that well respected node operator and start a fight, while in your own Discord telling your customers that node operator is a scammer.

Sorry sir, you don't get to take the high road.
You ended the "constructive discussions" when you personally kick/banned a ton of people from your discord that day who were simply "having a discussion".
And you didn't know it, but there were a number of well known crypto influencers who were quietly being courted about your project and about to do videos on the project.

One influencer said  — 08/30/2023 11:37 AM
I have decided I do NOT want any Kiiro nodes

Another said - — 08/30/2023 4:01 PM
Was going to Spec Mine KIIRO on some GPUS but now a little unsure hmmm.

And yet another - — 08/30/2023 4:17 PM
Kiiro might do great and fly sky high, but I dunno. Left a bad taste in my mouth

The facts are that you do not believe in "constructive discussions" because the moment someone mentioned the name of a node operator you hadn't heard of you went mental, attacked that node operator (in their own Discord) and kick/banned anyone who defended that node operator.

You are right about one thing "The crypto space can be unpredictable" - sometimes a project owner just loses their dang minds, kicks a bunch of whales out of their project, alienates crypto influencers and basically torpedoes their own project.

Good luck. You have a big hole to climb out of.
I suggest in future you treat people like you suggested above rather than the way you "actually" treated them on 30-August.
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 06:04:29 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:32:02 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin
Sir_Cheer

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 12:50:11 AM

Was it your example of "constructive discussion" when you kicked several people out of discord on 30-Aug because a node operator was simply mentioned (and only mentioned, nothing more)
Was it "constructive" to then go into another discord of that well respected node operator and start a fight, while in your own Discord telling your customers that node operator is a scammer.

You ended the "constructive discussions" when you personally kick/banned a ton of people from your discord that day who were simply "having a discussion".
And you didn't know it, but there were a number of well known crypto influencers who were quietly being courted about your project and about to do videos on the project.

Kiiro might do great and fly sky high, but I dunno. Left a bad taste in my mouth

The facts are that you do not believe in "constructive discussions" because the moment someone mentioned the name of a node operator you hadn't heard of you went mental, attacked that node operator (in their own Discord) and kick/banned anyone who defended that node operator.

You are right about one thing "The crypto space can be unpredictable" - sometimes a project owner just loses their dang minds, kicks a bunch of whales out of their project, alienates crypto influencers and basically torpedoes their own project.

I suggest in future you treat people like you suggested above rather than the way you "actually" treated them on 30-August.

This here. I was just in the Kiiro discord last week, and the frontman of the project was being a complete See You Next Tuesday to so many people. I can attest to this as witness, and if I could remember all the names of the people he's treated like shit on his discord, I would bring them here and I know they would all say this same thing. On Kiiro discord, you say something or do something the frontman of Kiiro doesn't like, he will lash out at you in an extremely rude and disrespectful way, and likely kick/ban you. I presented a constructive, logical, honest, open-mining, EASY GOING, thought-filled post about this in the discord. I was trying to help him out, just comments about things that I think can help the project succeed. I was instantly kicked/banned. I have 10K USDT I was considering putting into Kiiro as a potential investment, ain't no way in hell now. He was lashing out at a user just for something as simple as an emoji reaction he did not like. I'm not even kidding. I bet that ban list on that discord is miles long. Any mentions of the project besides "Kiiro is such an amazing project and I can't wait for it to overthrow BTC" is considered FUD to him, and said comments will be met with more disrespectful behaviour, and you will likely be kicked/banned. I'm not even going to bother with this project. At that point, the project/tech behind it doesn't matter. If that's the way you treat people, I'm not putting one red cent into the project. When you decide you're finished treating people like shit, you can let the rest of us know
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 07:04:02 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:32:25 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 09:33:11 AM

So a few weeks ago you lose your dang minds, kick a bunch of whales out of your discord for no reason.
You went into others discords and call them scammers because they were offering to host nodes for you.
And that's not FUD, I know all the people you kicked out and the people you called scammers. You have no honor, no integrity.
You were dead wrong then and acted like a bunch of children instead of busines professionals.
You lost major influencers who will never ever talk about your project. You lost whales. You lost repuation.

And what, now your are back?

Good luck with whatever this is? A relaunch. whatever.

I'm sure you recovered from that complete debacle, but those you wronged will never come back to your project.

Show some humility and personal pride and own it.

unbanned on discord
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:24:21 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:32:43 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin
DodgerDog

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:41:23 AM

This here. I was just in the Kiiro discord last week, and the frontman of the project was being a complete See You Next Tuesday to so many people. I can attest to this as witness, and if I could remember all the names of the people he's treated like shit on his discord, I would bring them here and I know they would all say this same thing. On Kiiro discord, you say something or do something the frontman of Kiiro doesn't like, he will lash out at you in an extremely rude and disrespectful way, and likely kick/ban you. I presented a constructive, logical, honest, open-mining, EASY GOING, thought-filled post about this in the discord. I was trying to help him out, just comments about things that I think can help the project succeed. I was instantly kicked/banned. I have 10K USDT I was considering putting into Kiiro as a potential investment, ain't no way in hell now. He was lashing out at a user just for something as simple as an emoji reaction he did not like. I'm not even kidding. I bet that ban list on that discord is miles long. Any mentions of the project besides "Kiiro is such an amazing project and I can't wait for it to overthrow BTC" is considered FUD to him, and said comments will be met with more disrespectful behavior, and you will likely be kicked/banned. I'm not even going to bother with this project. At that point, the project/tech behind it doesn't matter. If that's the way you treat people, I'm not putting one red cent into the project. When you decide you're finished treating people like shit, you can let the rest of us know

Thank you for sharing your story. It's a shame. There are so many bad projects. When a good one comes along like KIIRO, to have it lose so much support because of gatekeeping, bullying by the project owner, it honestly makes me sad. They've lost your 10k, they lost all my nodes (and I had a lot) and all the nodes of my friends, who all dumped their nodes too when they were also kick/banned. They lost all the investors from the node platform they attacked saying they were scammers. That platform has 1000 nodes across a dozen projects including 20% of the Neoxa nodes in existence and had just added Kiiro that very day. They lost three major YTers who saw what happened in the KIIRO discord and the node operator discord, all of whom were about to do videos on Kiiro. And you know that YTers talk to each other. "Hey I'm thinking about doing a kiiro video, what do you think?" and then they hear the story, they see the discord, ergo, no YT videos or at the very least a LOT less YT videos than there would have been. I was literally working in the background promoting this project to my friends, fellow investors, those YTers, etc. when someone in the Kiiro discord asked me a benign question: "Where do you host your kiiro nodes" and I answered. I wasn't promoting the site. I simply answered. This lead to me being banned, everyone who supported me being banned. Everyone who supported the node operator being banned. The project lead going into the node discord an accusing them of being scammers. Then coming back to the kiiro discord and him and his buddies all congratulating themselves for "saving" their community from being scammed. This lashing out without doing actual research. This gatekeeping cost them sooooo much. And I feel sorry for the project. Maybe it will bounce back, maybe it already has. But the price is 10x down since that happened so there is a lot of grinding to get back to where they were.

And after all the evidence, your share and all those who didn't post here, but took sides against and got banned, the reply from Kiiro is "unbanned on discord" and "Well, we have taken our past into consideration and if you would have noticed, we are improving the discord management day by day, if you could just look on the good side rather than looking on our past flaws."

What flimsy, non apologetic, dismissive, condescending and slightly rude responses.

If you want to mend fences, then apologize directly to that node operator that you slandered. Do it in their Discord and do it publicly on Twitter.
Apologize to everyone you banned without cause. Do it publicly on Twitter.
Announce both on your Discord for all to see.
A humble, penitent and public apology is what is right and proper here. If you do this you may very well impress some people with your contrition, your honor and your integrity, your willingness to prostrate yourself before those you have wronged. And then you may very well win back the respect of those whom you wronged so egregiously.
Kiirocoin (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 10:59:03 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:33:04 PM by Kiirocoin

Grin

derpityderpityderp

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 03:21:15 PM

Thank you for sharing your story. It's a shame. There are so many bad projects. When a good one comes along like KIIRO, to have it lose so much support because of gatekeeping, bullying by the project owner, it honestly makes me sad. They've lost your 10k, they lost all my nodes (and I had a lot) and all the nodes of my friends, who all dumped their nodes too when they were also kick/banned. They lost all the investors from the node platform they attacked saying they were scammers. That platform has 1000 nodes across a dozen projects including 20% of the Neoxa nodes in existence and had just added Kiiro that very day. They lost three major YTers who saw what happened in the KIIRO discord and the node operator discord, all of whom were about to do videos on Kiiro. And you know that YTers talk to each other. "Hey I'm thinking about doing a kiiro video, what do you think?" and then they hear the story, they see the discord, ergo, no YT videos or at the very least a LOT less YT videos than there would have been. I was literally working in the background promoting this project to my friends, fellow investors, those YTers, etc. when someone in the Kiiro discord asked me a benign question: "Where do you host your kiiro nodes" and I answered. I wasn't promoting the site. I simply answered. This lead to me being banned, everyone who supported me being banned. Everyone who supported the node operator being banned. The project lead going into the node discord an accusing them of being scammers. Then coming back to the kiiro discord and him and his buddies all congratulating themselves for "saving" their community from being scammed. This lashing out without doing actual research. This gatekeeping cost them sooooo much. And I feel sorry for the project. Maybe it will bounce back, maybe it already has. But the price is 10x down since that happened so there is a lot of grinding to get back to where they were.

And after all the evidence, your share and all those who didn't post here, but took sides against and got banned, the reply from Kiiro is "unbanned on discord" and "Well, we have taken our past into consideration and if you would have noticed, we are improving the discord management day by day, if you could just look on the good side rather than looking on our past flaws."

What flimsy, non apologetic, dismissive, condescending and slightly rude responses.

If you want to mend fences, then apologize directly to that node operator that you slandered. Do it in their Discord and do it publicly on Twitter.
Apologize to everyone you banned without cause. Do it publicly on Twitter.
Announce both on your Discord for all to see.
A humble, penitent and public apology is what is right and proper here. If you do this you may very well impress some people with your contrition, your honor and your integrity, your willingness to prostrate yourself before those you have wronged. And then you may very well win back the respect of those whom you wronged so egregiously.

They haven't learned or changed a thing. Project owner (Kiiroshi/saurus99) is still busy calling everyone who says anything an idiot and fudder.

They even made a new channel called #compain-room, told people to speak freely. First guy asked a very reasonable, constructive question and Kiiroshi/saurus99 immediately jumped down his throat and gave a "fudder" label in the discord.

This project has no viable path forward until the owner learns to STFU.

If you can get into the discord, try doing a search for words like "stupid", "idiot", and best of all "dumn" (ironically, spelled just like that  Cheesy), 90%+ of the results are from Kiiroshi/saurus99 being a thin skinned douche.

In summary, I've been around the crypto space for nearly 10 years, have been involved in hundreds of projects, and this is the least professional team of all time. Even outright scammers act more professionally.
derpityderpityderp

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 03:30:35 PM

Well, we have taken our past into consideration and if you would have noticed, we are improving the discord management day by day, if you could just look on the good side rather than looking on our past flaws.

Improved? You guys literally set up a honeypot channel just to trick people into responding so you can rage at them.

Honestly, if I was running NeuralLead, I would go partner somewhere else before my reputation is dragged through the mud by the Kiiro team and your rampant unprofessionalism.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: