Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LCTCoin (LCTC) - Empowering Local Economies with Blockchain Innovation  (Read 601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
lctcoin_official (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 05:53:47 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2023, 04:25:29 PM by lctcoin_official

Introducing LCTCoin (LCTC): Empowering Local Economies with Blockchain Innovation

Project Overview:

LCTCoin (LCTC) is a groundbreaking cryptocurrency that redefines the role of digital assets in local economies. Beyond traditional transactions, LCTCoin serves as a catalyst for community growth, supports local businesses, and actively contributes to charitable causes. Explore the core specifications, key features, originalities, and exciting developments of LCTCoin:

Coin Specifications:

- Algorithm: SHA-256 Proof of Work
- Coin Name: LCTCoin
- Coin Abbreviation: LCTC
- Public Address Letter: 7
- Coin Unit: Trady
- RPC Port: 14131
- P2P Port: 14132
- Block Reward: 50 coins
- Block Halving: Occurs every 1,000,000 blocks
- Maximum Coin Supply: 100,000,000 coins

Key Features and Originalities:

1. Local Business Integration:
   - LCTCoin actively partners with local businesses, providing them with easy-to-use tools for accepting cryptocurrency payments. This integration fosters economic growth at the grassroots level, allowing businesses to tap into the benefits of digital finance.

2. Microfinancing Opportunities:
   - LCTCoin introduces microfinancing options for local entrepreneurs and startups. By utilizing the blockchain, individuals can access small loans to kickstart their businesses, promoting entrepreneurship within communities.

3. Community Voting System:
   - LCTCoin features a decentralized governance model where community members have a say in decision-making processes. This ensures that the coin's development aligns with the desires and needs of its users.

4. Merchant Loyalty Programs:
   - To encourage local business adoption, LCTCoin supports the creation of merchant loyalty programs. Shoppers can earn rewards in the form of LCTCoin tokens, incentivizing repeat business within the community.

5. Educational Initiatives:
   - LCTCoin invests in comprehensive educational resources. These resources aim to educate users, merchants, and developers about the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, fostering a deeper understanding within the community.

6. Cross-Border Trade Facilitation:
   - LCTCoin is not limited to local use. It acts as a bridge between local economies, facilitating cross-border trade. This opens up new opportunities for businesses to expand their markets.

7. Social Impact Projects:
   - Beyond charitable contributions, LCTCoin sponsors and supports social impact projects aimed at addressing critical issues within local communities, such as education, healthcare, and environmental sustainability.

Upcoming Block Explorer:
   - Note! Block explorer tailored for LCTCoin will be added in the nearest time possible, stay tuned!

Links:

- Whitepaper: Read Our Whitepaper
- Wallet Downloads: Download Wallets
- Discord: Join Our Community
- Telegram: Join Our Telegram

Together, let's embark on a journey toward a brighter future where cryptocurrency becomes the catalyst for local trade, community development, and meaningful social impact. Join LCTCoin and be part of this transformative movement.
thikachhey

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 06:30:34 PM

How to mine?
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 06:58:43 PM

How to mine?

Download the file ltcoin-qt-windows.zip.

Open File Explorer and go to your downloads directory.

Extract the zip file ltcoin-qt-windows.zip

Open "Run" with the keyboard shortcut winkey + r.

Enter the following text behind "Open": notepad

Press on the button "OK".

Paste the following into notepad.

Code:
rpcuser=rpc_ltcoin
rpcpassword=dR2oBQ3K1zYMZQtJFZeAerhWxaJ5Lqeq9J2
rpcbind=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=node3.walletbuilders.com

Click on the menu item "File" -> "Save As...".

The open dialog box will appear, click on "Save as type" and select the option "All Files (.)".

Enter the following text behind "File name": ltcoin.conf

Click on the menu bar, type the following text %appdata% and press on the enter key. enter

Create the folder LTCoin and open the folder.

Press on the button "Save".

Create a new file with the keyboard shortcut ctrl + n.

Paste the following into notepad.

Code:
@echo off
set SCRIPT_PATH=%cd%
cd %SCRIPT_PATH%
echo Press [CTRL+C] to stop mining.
:begin
 for /f %%i in ('ltcoin-cli.exe getnewaddress') do set WALLET_ADDRESS=%%i
 ltcoin-cli.exe generatetoaddress 1 %WALLET_ADDRESS%
goto begin

Click on the menu item "File" -> "Save As...".

The open dialog box will appear, click on "Save as type" and select the option "All Files (.)".

Enter the following text behind "File name": mine.bat

Click on the menu bar, open the location where you extracted the zip file ltcoin-qt-windows.zip.

Press on the button "Save".

Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to mine your first block.
thikachhey

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 07:12:28 PM

This is what I get when I followed the steps above:

Make sure the ltcoind server is running and that you are connecting to the correct RPC port.
error: timeout on transient error: Could not connect to the server 127.0.0.1:14131 (error code 1 - "EOF reached")
Ms_Mining

Activity: 177
Merit: 37

✔️ Telegram @miningrelease

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 08:11:43 PM

Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to mine your first block.
In the age of ASICs, are you seriously suggesting mining SHA-256 on a computer?

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Telegram channel witn announcement of new coins for GPU mining - @miningrelease 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
elmo40

Activity: 672
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 03:41:00 AM

yes. why not?

LMAO.

Same with all those Scrypt clone guys... 'mine with generatetoaddress'. HA HA HA.

1 pool already has 850Th/s. This is NOT a locally mined coin.
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:07:14 PM

🚀 Exciting News: Release v1.0.1 is Here! 🚀

Dear Bitcointalk Community,

We are thrilled to announce the release of v1.0.1! This update brings important improvements and fixes to enhance your experience with our software.

🛠 Release Highlights:

• Connection Error Fixes: We've diligently tackled and resolved connection issues that some users have faced.

• Improved Performance: Our development team optimized the performance of our application. You can now enjoy smoother and faster interactions.

• Your Feedback Matters: We deeply appreciate the valuable feedback from our community. This release incorporates various enhancements based on your suggestions and reported issues. Your insights help us make our project even better.
🚀 Coming Soon: v1.1.0!

In our upcoming major release, v1.1.0, we have exciting plans:
  • Full Translation to English: We're ensuring that our project is accessible to our global community with a full English translation.

• Resolution of All Major Errors: We are committed to delivering a seamless experience by fixing all major errors.
📢 Reporting Issues:

Should you encounter any problems or have ideas for further improvements, we encourage you to get in touch with us. You can report issues on our Discord or reach out via email at local-trade-coin@outlook.com. Your feedback is incredibly valuable in helping us create a superior product.

Thank you for being a crucial part of our community. We eagerly anticipate more exciting updates on the horizon!

Warm regards,
LTCoin Team

lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 08:14:46 PM

yes. why not?

LMAO.

Same with all those Scrypt clone guys... 'mine with generatetoaddress'. HA HA HA.

1 pool already has 850Th/s. This is NOT a locally mined coin.

I understand, but since this is our first project, we need time to cope with all the problems. Thanks for understanding!
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 01:02:08 AM

Pool: https://altcoinspool.com/

Code:
connect.altcoinspool.com:6818

https://discord.com/invite/rjEnV5TMZg
Ertugrulalpbacam

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 10:11:20 AM

Hey guys proud to announce that https://minutemanminers.com/ have successfully added LCTC to our pool!!!!
To connect
stratum+tcp://pool.minutemanminers.com:6508
Enjoy mining
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 02:35:06 AM

Our team values ​​your contribution to the development of the community. Let's make an effort to make this project really useful for society!
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 02:44:52 AM

Hey guys proud to announce that https://minutemanminers.com/ have successfully added LCTC to our pool!!!!
To connect
stratum+tcp://pool.minutemanminers.com:6508
Enjoy mining

We appreciate your contribution to our project, thank you!
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 02:50:53 PM

We are thrilled to share that LTCoin (LCTC) will soon be launching on the XEGGEX exchange! This new exchange listing is a significant step forward, providing even more accessibility to our community and traders worldwide. Stay tuned for more details and get ready for an expanded trading experience with LTCoin!
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 11:36:35 PM

Dear LCTC community, I would like to notify you that a new version of the wallet is available on the website with improved performance and bug fixes. Enjoy your use and thank you for remaining part of our family. Stay tuned for upcoming updates!
mr-miner

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 11:44:20 AM

Dear LCTC community, I would like to notify you that a new version of the wallet is available on the website with improved performance and bug fixes. Enjoy your use and thank you for remaining part of our family. Stay tuned for upcoming updates!

cant compile ubuntu 20.04 files  you need to update the sourrce repo on github there was missing file.
btw discord link is nor working create an unlimited...

Code:
configure.ac:1981: error: required file 'src/qt/Makefile' not found
configure.ac:1982: error: required file 'src/qt/test/Makefile' not found
configure.ac:1983: error: required file 'src/test/Makefile' not found
lctcoin_official (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 10:14:34 PM

🎉We are pleased to announce that after many fixes and improvements, a new, revised version of LTCoin Wallet is now available. 🎉

Meet the new version 1.2.1 where most of the errors that our dear community members were angry about have been fixed.

The new LTCoin with renewed vigor!

Visit our website - https://ltcoin.org
mr-miner

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 07:48:37 AM

🎉We are pleased to announce that after many fixes and improvements, a new, revised version of LTCoin Wallet is now available. 🎉

Meet the new version 1.2.1 where most of the errors that our dear community members were angry about have been fixed.

The new LTCoin with renewed vigor!

Visit our website - https://ltcoin.org

github source still not updated....
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 09:05:08 AM

Hello, I'm bamzmeca, I'm a community manager, do you still need a team for that part?  or maybe something else?

or maybe you can contact me on telegram @bamzmeca

Thank you

CLEVER BOUNTY
elmo40

Activity: 672
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 01:21:54 PM

Any explorers?
Where is the source?
Pages: [1]
  Print