Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Ryan Garcia vs Oscar Duarte (December 2)  (Read 1068 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 06:06:09 AM

I went through the record of his opponent, and I find it very impressive.

After his first loss in 2019 against Adrian Estrella, he was already on a winning streak until May 2023. I find this impressive because all of his wins did not go to the judges' scorecards, meaning this boxer has power, which I think would really match Ryan Garcia.

Judging by his record and Ryan's, I expect that this fight is going to be a war, a toe-to-toe battle where only one man is left standing in the end. A KO is likely to happen, and as for who would win, I don't know, but most likely it's Ryan (hopefully).
Wow, that's an impressive record to be honest, he may not be known but likely he wants to be known and that's his job if he can take down Garcia. I know Garcia will be the favorite here but it's a tough job for Garcia as well in my opinion considering his lost to Davis would still have that effect on how he fights now. Well, I think Garcia may need to bounce back but I guess I'll favor with Duarte in this fight.
I hope the money they earned in that fight was able to help him recover from that big loss because it was reported that they made a significant amount of money, and the PPV numbers were impressive as well. So he is back now, trying to test himself again against a boxer who has power and could possibly KO him if Garcia does not give his full effort to train. This is a downgrade of an opponent on his part, but he lost against Davis, so he has to start over again.

Besides, he is only 25 years old, so he is still young to recover and be a champion again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 11:26:06 AM

The complete name is Oscar Duarte Jurado. I think it's Jurado and not Duarte that's his family name.

Regardless of the names though, here is the boxrec: https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/671857

I like the new opponent of Ryan Garcia. Even though he is not really one of the stars at 140, he has a good record. Garcia is definitely his biggest fight but it looks like he's well prepared for it. He has been doing good in his professional career. His only loss was even just a split decision. It could be given to him. So he's almost undefeated.

But I'm surprised when I checked the early odds at oddschecker. Garcia is 1.17 favorite and Jurado is 5.0 underdog. I might risk my money with Jurado.

Goodluck with your bet mate, I mean he is unknown boxer at 140 lbs, he is not even rank at at this weight classes. And it's interesting that he is rank number 11 at lightweight (135 lbs). So I'm not surprised by the odds being given to us, 5:1 underdog seems to be fair for the unknown Duarte.

And most likely warm up fight for Ryan Garcia, just to get back to his rhythm. Also interesting what will be his new coach strategy or what new things can we seen on Ryan Garcia here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 12:55:47 PM

After his first loss in 2019 against Adrian Estrella, he was already on a winning streak until May 2023. I find this impressive because all of his wins did not go to the judges' scorecards, meaning this boxer has power, which I think would really match Ryan Garcia.

Judging by his record and Ryan's, I expect that this fight is going to be a war, a toe-to-toe battle where only one man is left standing in the end. A KO is likely to happen, and as for who would win, I don't know, but most likely it's Ryan (hopefully).
Wow, that's an impressive record to be honest, he may not be known but likely he wants to be known and that's his job if he can take down Garcia. I know Garcia will be the favorite here but it's a tough job for Garcia as well in my opinion considering his lost to Davis would still have that effect on how he fights now. Well, I think Garcia may need to bounce back but I guess I'll favor with Duarte in this fight.
I hope the money they earned in that fight was able to help him recover from that big loss because it was reported that they made a significant amount of money, and the PPV numbers were impressive as well. So he is back now, trying to test himself again against a boxer who has power and could possibly KO him if Garcia does not give his full effort to train. This is a downgrade of an opponent on his part, but he lost against Davis, so he has to start over again.

Besides, he is only 25 years old, so he is still young to recover and be a champion again.

Correct, so far, his fight with Tank Davis was the biggest fight for this year, bigger than Crawford vs Spence and last weekend's Canelo vs Charlo. So I think Ryan is all set and good for his future and his family as he is making lots of money at his age.

And with this fight, he is the A-side, maybe $5 million guarantee for him and then a chance to redeem himself.

This is also 140 lbs, so he might stay here for good and fight other young champions like Teo Lopez who just won a belt here against Josh Taylor. And then the upcoming Prograis (champion) vs Devin Haney.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 01:20:50 PM

And with this fight, he is the A-side, maybe $5 million guarantee for him and then a chance to redeem himself.
Not sure if he could receive that amount since it's not a championship fight, I think the estimate is too high.

This is also 140 lbs, so he might stay here for good and fight other young champions like Teo Lopez who just won a belt here against Josh Taylor. And then the upcoming Prograis (champion) vs Devin Haney.
Maybe this one if he becomes a challenger. It will be interesting if he would fight Teofimo Lopez as the latter is not so dominant. So most likely, we are gonna witness a close fight, and with Ryan's height advantage, I think he might give the champion some trouble.

He wasn't able his height advantage against Tank Davis, maybe with Teo it will work.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 01:34:00 PM

The complete name is Oscar Duarte Jurado. I think it's Jurado and not Duarte that's his family name.

Regardless of the names though, here is the boxrec: https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/671857

I like the new opponent of Ryan Garcia. Even though he is not really one of the stars at 140, he has a good record. Garcia is definitely his biggest fight but it looks like he's well prepared for it. He has been doing good in his professional career. His only loss was even just a split decision. It could be given to him. So he's almost undefeated.

But I'm surprised when I checked the early odds at oddschecker. Garcia is 1.17 favorite and Jurado is 5.0 underdog. I might risk my money with Jurado.

Goodluck with your bet mate, I mean he is unknown boxer at 140 lbs, he is not even rank at at this weight classes. And it's interesting that he is rank number 11 at lightweight (135 lbs). So I'm not surprised by the odds being given to us, 5:1 underdog seems to be fair for the unknown Duarte.

And most likely warm up fight for Ryan Garcia, just to get back to his rhythm. Also interesting what will be his new coach strategy or what new things can we seen on Ryan Garcia here.

So Ryan Garcia is really serious about continuing his boxing career. I am not sure if the lawsuit with Golden Boy Promotions is already settled hence he is back fighting for De La Hoya.  

I also checked Ryan Garcia's opponent and I noticed that he is indeed a lightweight fighter. So this time Kingry is the one pushing his opponent to move up into unknown territory which is some sort of an exploitation. Apart from that Duarte Jurado is a decent opponent with a good record and fought decent opponents. The fight is happening this coming December 2 which means he can also set up a proper training camp. So I kind of agree with the odds although I was also expecting something like 1.22 for Kingry earlier.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 01:57:55 PM

So I kind of agree with the odds although I was also expecting something like 1.22 for Kingry earlier.

Most likely, the odds will be like that, probably not higher than 1.30.

Ryan Garcia is trying to redeem himself after a devastating loss to Tank. With a decent opponent, I'm sure he will be tested to see if he is really back in boxing. He isn't undefeated anymore, but his one loss could be the best learning experience for him. Who knows, he might have a rematch with Tank Davis in the future. For now, he has to focus on coming back strong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 02:08:03 PM

Well, with that profit I guess I'll be able to recover on it. I mean, I think Garcia isn't aiming to be undefeated and besides that's a lesson he may take until he fight against Duarte and that's a huge motivation. Too young tbh and more fight to conquer. I don't think it's a downgrade of a match, his opponent only lost once as well in his career and has more fights than him, I mean it could be an edge for a boxer but that depends on their ring IQ I guess as well.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 03:13:09 PM

Well, with that profit I guess I'll be able to recover on it. I mean, I think Garcia isn't aiming to be undefeated and besides that's a lesson he may take until he fight against Duarte and that's a huge motivation.
He enjoyed the biggest fight of his career in terms of money, it's just unfortunate that he lose the fight.

Ryan Garcia has disclosed that his mega-fight against Gervonta Davis on April 22 amassed over $100 million in revenue. Garcia's manager, Oscar De La Hoya, announced that an impressive $30 million of that revenue was Garcia's purse.

source of information

Too young tbh and more fight to conquer. I don't think it's a downgrade of a match, his opponent only lost once as well in his career and has more fights than him, I mean it could be an edge for a boxer but that depends on their ring IQ I guess as well.

Maybe 'downgrade' is not the right term, but still, Ryan Garcia is more popular than his opponent, so fans might think this would be an easy match for him. And in terms of the quality of opponents, I believe Ryan Garcia has faced better-quality opponents that he has beaten, not including Davis, of course.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 03:41:24 AM

I'd rather bet on an unknown boxer this time around than a Ryan Garcia who is widely popular but seems to be carrying so much baggage. The odds may look fair but part of it may be also due to the fact that the opponent is the King Ryan Garcia. But lol on that. Ryan isn't the king. Fury have every reason to consider himself as the king. The same goes probably to Canelo. But never to Ryan.

I'm also excited how Derrick James would prepare Ryan. Joe Goossen failed to bring back the old Ryan. Or perhaps it's only Ryan who can bring back his old self.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 08:54:44 AM

So I kind of agree with the odds although I was also expecting something like 1.22 for Kingry earlier.

Ryan Garcia is trying to redeem himself after a devastating loss to Tank. With a decent opponent, I'm sure he will be tested to see if he is really back in boxing. He isn't undefeated anymore, but his one loss could be the best learning experience for him. Who knows, he might have a rematch with Tank Davis in the future. For now, he has to focus on coming back strong.

Yeah, most likely the odds will be higher as Ryan Garcia is facing a unknown caliber fighter. And so with others who is just making a comeback after a devastating lost, they will get a fighter that might have a good in paper but for sure this is a careful match making on the side of Golden Boy. And most likely everything is back to normal with Ryan and Oscar as they will have to promote this fight again.

Ryan needs to win this one and forget how his lost to Tank Davis is. Because if he keeps on thinking about that fight then he can't go and move on his career. And we shouldn't be surprised that this is 140 lbs as this could be the weight class that Ryan could be comfortable as he doesn't need to weight drain himself.
inthelongrun

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 03:17:20 PM

Yeah, most likely the odds will be higher as Ryan Garcia is facing a unknown caliber fighter. And so with others who is just making a comeback after a devastating lost, they will get a fighter that might have a good in paper but for sure this is a careful match making on the side of Golden Boy. And most likely everything is back to normal with Ryan and Oscar as they will have to promote this fight again.

Ryan needs to win this one and forget how his lost to Tank Davis is. Because if he keeps on thinking about that fight then he can't go and move on his career. And we shouldn't be surprised that this is 140 lbs as this could be the weight class that Ryan could be comfortable as he doesn't need to weight drain himself.

Ryan's life is already assured if his finances are being managed well plus he is also a social media influencer which also helps him earn a lot regularly. So he should stay focused on his boxing career and try his best to become a world champion. Once he becomes a champion then that is the time he can consider challenging Tank again for a rematch at 140.

Ryan's opponent though cannot be underestimated. He is moving up in weight for this fight but he is a good fighter and just like Ryan, he is also a prospect. And I won't be surprised that Oscar De La Hoya wants Ryan to lose since the kid is expected not to renew his contract soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 03:35:23 PM

Ryan's opponent though cannot be underestimated. He is moving up in weight for this fight but he is a good fighter and just like Ryan, he is also a prospect. And I won't be surprised that Oscar De La Hoya wants Ryan to lose since the kid is expected not to renew his contract soon.

It's about time that Ryan moved out of The Golden Boy Promotion, he did not achieve anything and will not achieve anything if he continues to stay with The Golden Boy Promotion, Oscar wants Ryan more than Ryan wants the Golden Boy Promotion.
A new promotion is what Ryan needs to give him a new direction, Haney, Tank, and Romero are now champions but look at Ryan he is left behind he is the king of social media but he has no belt, a social media title is nothing you cannot establish your legacy without a World title.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 03:46:04 PM

Ryan's life is already assured if his finances are being managed well plus he is also a social media influencer which also helps him earn a lot regularly. So he should stay focused on his boxing career and try his best to become a world champion. Once he becomes a champion then that is the time he can consider challenging Tank again for a rematch at 140.

Yes with the revenue of the fight against Tank, he is a multi millionaire at a young age. But this kind of money though is not going to be enough for this young boxers. They will have to look for fights that can generated more for them I reckon. And so after his fight with Davis, they set him up against a upcoming fighter but I still see it as a tune up although it could really be a big test for him.

It will be interesting what will be the outcome of this fight and also what will be his relationship with Oscar. Who is the beginning, the fans see a lot of similarities between the two. But they have this kind of love and hate relationship. So not sure if this is Ryan's late fight with Oscar or there will be another one. But one things for sure, it seem that the relationship between the two has somewhat had a crack already. And I see Ryan leaving Oscar once his contract expire and maybe moved to Eddie Hearn of Match Room or maybe even to PBC.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 05:12:11 PM

In my opinion, this will be a fight to try to clean up Ryan Garcia's image and attract the attention of great fighters, I don't know so far about Oscar Duarte's potential, I don't know if he will be able to be stronger to the point of quickly beating Ryan Garcia, but there is no doubt that a loss for Ryan Garcia in this fight would not go down well, and it is easier for people to accept a loss for Oscar Duarte in this fight than for them to accept a loss for Ryan Garcia in this fight. I've been reading people's comments on many YouTube channels and it seems to me that there is a consensus of opinion that this will be a fight in which there will be pressure on Ryan's side in terms of him not losing at the risk of displeasing many fans and losing some of his shine

and currently in combat sports marketing reaches extreme levels especially when you have an athlete with a great reputation for having few or no defeats, being the ko champion, being the guy who has the strongest punches, being the undefeated champion, so when a fighter doesn't have any of that, he doesn't have attention, and becomes a secondary character in fights, and ryan garcia won't want to fall so much that he becomes a secondary character, in this fight ryan garcia is the youngest, at 25 years old against Duarte who has been a professional fighter since 2013, although I have seen comments saying that any of the fighters who win this fight will gain attention from the big fighters, I still think that the pressure is more on Ryan's side

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 05:23:59 PM

Man, Garcia still seeking on his first world title but Duarte is still a tough opponent , though not as tough as Gervonta, but Garcia still needs to improve his skills and tighten his chin and stamina for him to keep up with the elite fighter globally.
I know Garcia is still young and has still a lot of room to improve but I hope he's now more cautious and tripled his effort on his upcoming fights.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc_angela

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 05:36:03 PM

I'd rather bet on an unknown boxer this time around than a Ryan Garcia who is widely popular but seems to be carrying so much baggage. The odds may look fair but part of it may be also due to the fact that the opponent is the King Ryan Garcia. But lol on that. Ryan isn't the king. Fury have every reason to consider himself as the king. The same goes probably to Canelo. But never to Ryan.

I'm also excited how Derrick James would prepare Ryan. Joe Goossen failed to bring back the old Ryan. Or perhaps it's only Ryan who can bring back his old self.

I guess that is the title that he bestowed on himself. And I think it was really good for him unless he was beaten by Tank Davis. So yeah, make sense if you think that you will go and bet on Ryan Garcia because he has a unknown opponent and the odds are really that good, we can't complain.

But we will see if he has change some in his fighting style since he is being trained by Derrick James. Although the former trainer of the year doesn't have a good year because of the lost of Spence and Charlo, still good though for him to take a risk with Ryan and see if there is improvement or not or if Ryan will be the one to bring Derrick James in the winning column. This trainers as well are very competitive as they want to out think each other as well. But most likely I think BoMac the trainer of Crawford could be the trainer of the year, in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 10:51:52 PM

Added to the undercard is Ohara Davies vs. Ismael Barroso.

I think this is a good undercard by GBP, Ohara will make his debut in the US soil against a very tough Barroso who recently fought Rolly Romero. But it was a back and forth fight and the referee stop the fight and it was somewhat a big controversial.

And this will be for the WBA Super Lightweight Interim World Championship so expect a lot of fireworks in this fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 09:50:05 AM

I think this is a good undercard by GBP, Ohara will make his debut in the US soil against a very tough Barroso who recently fought Rolly Romero. But it was a back and forth fight and the referee stop the fight and it was somewhat a big controversial.

And this will be for the WBA Super Lightweight Interim World Championship so expect a lot of fireworks in this fight.

This is great addition indeed, I like to see Davies as there are a lot of hype win this boxer. I have to check his boxrec though and see why is the hype or at least what the fans and boxing writers are really creating a lot of noise on him.

But it could be a big mistakes for him if he is going to face the veteran in Barroso. Although usually this tough fighters are really on the sunset of their careers and he could be a good stepping stone for Ohara to make a impression on the American audience.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 12:13:33 PM

This is great addition indeed, I like to see Davies as there are a lot of hype win this boxer. I have to check his boxrec though and see why is the hype or at least what the fans and boxing writers are really creating a lot of noise on him.

But it could be a big mistakes for him if he is going to face the veteran in Barroso. Although usually this tough fighters are really on the sunset of their careers and he could be a good stepping stone for Ohara to make a impression on the American audience.

Another corrupt sanctioning body doing another magic trick then. I am confident Ohara Davies will beat that joke champion Rolly Romero. I don't even understand why the WBA allowed Rolly to face a senior citizen for the vacant belt when there are Ohara and other high-ranking fighters. It's all about money and politics nowadays. I think Davies is mandatory and is overdue for a title shot but the WBA is allowing PBC to hostage the belt. And knowing how weak Rolly is, PBC won't let fighters from other networks just beat him and gain some fame.

But this is a good fight knowing Barroso was winning over Rolly before the referee saved PBC's baby boy. This one should be for the real WBA belt and not for the garbage interim belt. But we'll see if Ohara can easily beat Barroso. Ohara beating Barroso with ease though will only make PBC and Rolly more scared to comply with its obligation to face him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 12:54:00 PM

I think I'll check out these boxers first because I'm not familiar with them. What I really want to see is the main event, as I'm looking forward to watching Ryan Garcia's comeback after his loss against Tank Davis. I'm sure he's had enough time to think and will be more motivated to train since he's experienced a loss. He's no longer undefeated, so it's like he's starting from scratch to prove himself to the world.

However, in case he loses, I guess that defeat against Davis might have really affected his confidence. The mental aspect could become a topic of discussion, maybe even an excuse.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀