Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Ryan Garcia vs Oscar Duarte (December 2)  (Read 1082 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:00:10 AM

It's less than 2 weeks already and we'll see if Ryan Garcia has improved since joining Derrick James. But still, it is hard to make this fight a basis if Ryan is ready for a title fight because Duarte is only a 135-fighter. Sometimes it is sad when Ryan complains as to how Davis made him drop in weight and not fight his confident weight. But here he is exploiting a 135 fighter to move up in weight. So this time, I am hoping the underdog to score an upset. Ryan has already been dropped after getting hit in the chin and was stopped by a body shot so somehow Duarte has a clue on how things should be done. But it won't be easy since Ryan is fighting in his comfortable weight so he will definitely come out strong and Duarte might appear slower and needs to acclimatize due to the added weight which he is not used to.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 12:38:16 PM

It's less than 2 weeks already and we'll see if Ryan Garcia has improved since joining Derrick James. But still, it is hard to make this fight a basis if Ryan is ready for a title fight because Duarte is only a 135-fighter. Sometimes it is sad when Ryan complains as to how Davis made him drop in weight and not fight his confident weight. But here he is exploiting a 135 fighter to move up in weight. So this time, I am hoping the underdog to score an upset. Ryan has already been dropped after getting hit in the chin and was stopped by a body shot so somehow Duarte has a clue on how things should be done. But it won't be easy since Ryan is fighting in his comfortable weight so he will definitely come out strong and Duarte might appear slower and needs to acclimatize due to the added weight which he is not used to.

Lol, this is what boxing nowadays offers to its fans. If Garcia couldn't knockout this 135-fighter in Duarte then I think he is a bum who gets his hype through social media. As I've said in my previous post that Duarte is a cherry-picked opponent to somehow make Garcia look good on his comeback fight after that devastating loss to Tank Davis. The pressure is on him to KO or at least give a very impressive 12-round fight.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 12:45:41 PM

Lol, this is what boxing nowadays offers to its fans. If Garcia couldn't knockout this 135-fighter in Duarte then I think he is a bum who gets his hype through social media. As I've said in my previous post that Duarte is a cherry-picked opponent to somehow make Garcia look good on his comeback fight after that devastating loss to Tank Davis. The pressure is on him to KO or at least give a very impressive 12-round fight.

I hope Garcia's got the winning formula this time because if he stumbles in this fight, he might have to grind through more bouts before he can snatch a convincing victory and revive the hype. Gotta keep in mind, the Garcia vs. Davis showdown was a massive PPV hit. It'd be a bummer if Garcia's next big bout tanks in terms of PPV views.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 01:39:57 PM

I hope Garcia's got the winning formula this time because if he stumbles in this fight, he might have to grind through more bouts before he can snatch a convincing victory and revive the hype. Gotta keep in mind, the Garcia vs. Davis showdown was a massive PPV hit. It'd be a bummer if Garcia's next big bout tanks in terms of PPV views.

It was a massive hit, yeah, but it takes two to tango as they say, there was really a big hype that time as Garcia has been calling Tank Davis for years before they where able to get him to fight him, but he was in a massive disadvantage as Tank put a lot of pressure on him like the rehydration clause. And sure it did as he lost that fight.

So this is his comeback fight for Ryan Garcia, and hopefully he can get passed Duarte so that he can go and fight most of his contemporaries that move in this division like Teofimo Lopez and Devin Haney. But if he lost to a unknown fighter in Duarte, it might take some time for him to bounce back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 09:23:59 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2023, 04:17:58 AM by Yaunfitda

He's always have that winning formula, I mean it was his first lost against a very tough Tank Davis, and as we have seen, he seems to be weight drain, before and after the fight (rehydration clause). So it make sense to move up to jr welterweight as his body is maturing. And I think even at 140 lbs, he looks to be small and he could go up as high as 147 lbs., but let's not get ahead of our selves for Ryan.

First he really need to win this one and so his name will be in the ranking. And with that, and with Ryan's popularity, he can make a fight and go for the belt for either or anyone that has the current belt. Going to be a win-win for them as the money that Ryan can bring in the table is potentially huge.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 09:12:20 AM

First he really need to win this one and so his name will be in the ranking. And with that, and with Ryan's popularity, he can make a fight and go for the belt for either or anyone that has the current belt. Going to be a win-win for them as the money that Ryan can bring in the table is potentially huge.

These sanctioning bodies are pretty sure happy if Garcia wins and provides him a high ranking right away even if his opponent is a 135 fighter. The most corrupt ones, the WBA and WBC might even make Ryan mandatory to their champions. The champions will be happy as well to give all these popular fighters title shots since the money will be big. But the real question is, are these popular fighters ready to fight for the titles or they're just hyping themselves to their fans to buy their fights? Tank Davis for example has already campaigned at 135 for years yet until now he seems scared to face the champions. Can't blame him though since he is earning well. And against the current champions who are very technical fighters, Shakur and Haney, he might hit nothing but air and then get schooled in boring 12-round fights.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

This too shall pass

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 10:27:20 AM

These sanctioning bodies are pretty sure happy if Garcia wins and provides him a high ranking right away even if his opponent is a 135 fighter. The most corrupt ones, the WBA and WBC might even make Ryan mandatory to their champions. The champions will be happy as well to give all these popular fighters title shots since the money will be big. But the real question is, are these popular fighters ready to fight for the titles or they're just hyping themselves to their fans to buy their fights? Tank Davis for example has already campaigned at 135 for years yet until now he seems scared to face the champions. Can't blame him though since he is earning well. And against the current champions who are very technical fighters, Shakur and Haney, he might hit nothing but air and then get schooled in boring 12-round fights.

You've got a point there bro, those sanctioning bodies are more than willing to put Garcia as their mandatory if ever he won. But i don't think that Garcia will have an easy task dethroning those champions as he has not proven anything yet, might be that they will fight Garcia just for the money as the latter have more fans in social media than any boxers in the 140 lbs division.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 08:35:48 PM

Yeah, I think Tank Davis is one classic example in the 4 belt era, all hype but what he got? None, just a paper belt if I'm not mistaken. Haney on the other hand beat Kambosos and then unify it. Although as fans, Haney is a bit boring to us, but in terms of accomplishment, he has done so many at his young age.

Only if Ryan has that mentality though, he has the charisma and the charm and all of that. But he lacks the biggest factor of them all, his mentality. And true enough, Canelo and Reynoso has said this about Ryan and it just coming into the picture now that the problem is not their camp or Ryan saying that Reynoso doesn't have the time for him, but his attitude, it seems that he doesn't want to full 9 yards to become a champion.
btc_angela

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 09:15:20 PM

WBC mate, under the Sulaiman, they have been in control of this organization since the 80's if I'm not mistaken and then they started this whole new belt era by creating a lot of them, regular champion, diamond champion and others, Lol.

Definitely, when they have Manny as their champion they were very happy as Pacquiao is the cash cow then and so he was bringing a lot of money to them and to all people around. So it will make sense that if they want to continue, they will ride on the hype of the likes of Garcia or Tank Davis and maybe invent a new belt just for this guys to be on the WBC organization.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 10:47:23 PM

Ryan was the good boxer compared with Oscar from their past game history.But we can't sure the history will be repeated again,So we may have a match to the Oscar.But the skilled person like the Ryan can't be beated with the less skills.The Oscar should check the previous game of the Ryan and do improve of the skills basd on the previous game.Even though the boxer keep increase of the new skills,the weakness will survive for the longer period.The boxer will  increase or decrease of the weight based on the game and the title.Mostly the boxer will reduce their weight to play for the title of the less weight boxer.If the boxer want to play the game of more weight compared to his weight,it's not easy for the gambler to win after increased weight.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 04:15:07 AM

Definitely, when they have Manny as their champion they were very happy as Pacquiao is the cash cow then and so he was bringing a lot of money to them and to all people around. So it will make sense that if they want to continue, they will ride on the hype of the likes of Garcia or Tank Davis and maybe invent a new belt just for this guys to be on the WBC organization.

Absolutely true!!!!! The increasing prominence of greed is glaringly evident. The era of captivating boxing events appears to have waned since Pacman's retirement. If only all champions were less hesitant to face each other, fans could enjoy more satisfying bouts.

The current issue lies in fighters being overly fixated on maintaining their undefeated records. They seem willing to take on unpopular opponents solely to pad their win streaks. This trend continues for boxers who are good at cherry-picking opponents, hyping up fights, but failed to deliver an entertaining performances. Regrettably, if this trend persists, I'm concerned that boxing as a whole may slowly lose its appeal, with fans reluctant to be disappointed every time they tune in for a match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 04:17:25 AM

Ryan was the good boxer compared with Oscar from their past game history.But we can't sure the history will be repeated again,So we may have a match to the Oscar.But the skilled person like the Ryan can't be beated with the less skills.The Oscar should check the previous game of the Ryan and do improve of the skills basd on the previous game.Even though the boxer keep increase of the new skills,the weakness will survive for the longer period.The boxer will  increase or decrease of the weight based on the game and the title.Mostly the boxer will reduce their weight to play for the title of the less weight boxer.If the boxer want to play the game of more weight compared to his weight,it's not easy for the gambler to win after increased weight.
I think what he says that Ryan Garcia went into another coaching changes, he went from Eddy Reynos->Goosen-> and now Derrick James. And so we need to look if Garcia has improved with his new trainer or not. Specially on how he throws and generate power on his signature left hook. It didn't land significant against Tank Davis though, as Tank is expecting that Ryan will throw that so once he dock, he throws a body shot.

But Duarte is not short so it will be a different strategy and different fight for Ryan Garcia. And as I have said, what new techniques did he learn from James? We can only find out the answers during the fight and see if Ryan can still fight and still a good boxer.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 04:57:12 AM

But Duarte is not short so it will be a different strategy and different fight for Ryan Garcia. And as I have said, what new techniques did he learn from James? We can only find out the answers during the fight and see if Ryan can still fight and still a good boxer.

This is a good match for Garcia, as he isn't the type of fighter who loves to throw jabs and use his height advantage; he prefers to attack. Given Duarte's record, which includes many KO wins, I find it easy to predict the boxing technique Duarte will be using in this fight. If Duarte goes all out to KO Garcia (which, by the way, would make him popular if he succeeds), then I guess Garcia's counterpunch has to be accurate to score a knockdown, or, better yet, a knockout to end the fight early.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 06:14:20 AM

This is a good match for Garcia, as he isn't the type of fighter who loves to throw jabs and use his height advantage; he prefers to attack. Given Duarte's record, which includes many KO wins, I find it easy to predict the boxing technique Duarte will be using in this fight. If Duarte goes all out to KO Garcia (which, by the way, would make him popular if he succeeds), then I guess Garcia's counterpunch has to be accurate to score a knockdown, or, better yet, a knockout to end the fight early.

And with that, maybe this is what his new trainer has been developing for him? He has a good counter puncher already with that left hook of his, but sometimes he over hits his opponent and that's why he was exposed, like in the Campbell fight and of course in the Davis fight when he over commits and then his opponent take advantage of it.

So let's see if there's such improvement in his counter punching, if Duarte chooses to go toe to toe and take that risk that to be able to get a good punch he might eat something in return and hope that he can hold on against the power of Ryan Garcia here.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
btc_angela

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:41:33 AM

Absolutely true!!!!! The increasing prominence of greed is glaringly evident. The era of captivating boxing events appears to have waned since Pacman's retirement. If only all champions were less hesitant to face each other, fans could enjoy more satisfying bouts.

The current issue lies in fighters being overly fixated on maintaining their undefeated records. They seem willing to take on unpopular opponents solely to pad their win streaks. This trend continues for boxers who are good at cherry-picking opponents, hyping up fights, but failed to deliver an entertaining performances. Regrettably, if this trend persists, I'm concerned that boxing as a whole may slowly lose its appeal, with fans reluctant to be disappointed every time they tune in for a match.

And I think that we have seen the decline already, a lot of good fights are not making money, and again, it was Ryan vs Tank's fight that really made it to the million PPV while others have poor performance.

I do agree, they want to preserved their 0 records and not facing the best in their era or generation. But during the golden years or boxing, or at least the last time we witnessed Pacquiao doing his runs to 8 divisions and then facing the best in the lower weight with great Mexican legendaries like MAB, Erik Morales and JMM and doesn't care if he losses that fight or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:36:21 AM

Very difficult as to what style Duarte will used in this fight, but if we look at his records, he has a good knockout so it means he loves to get closer to his opponent and then deliver that knockout out punch. It's the question on how will Garcia adjust if this happens, will he turtle up and play defense (he is not use to do it), or go fire with fire just like what he does in the past and 99% of it, he is very successful.

The only blemish in his record is Tank Davis, but we later on know that he has to do a lot with rehydration clause. But here he is the A-side so he will be going with full of confidence specially with James as his new trainer and then there is weight draining for him and he will be full at 140 lbs.
bisdak40 (OP)

This too shall pass

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:42:01 AM

Very difficult as to what style Duarte will used in this fight, but if we look at his records, he has a good knockout so it means he loves to get closer to his opponent and then deliver that knockout out punch. It's the question on how will Garcia adjust if this happens, will he turtle up and play defense (he is not use to do it), or go fire with fire just like what he does in the past and 99% of it, he is very successful.

The only blemish in his record is Tank Davis, but we later on know that he has to do a lot with rehydration clause. But here he is the A-side so he will be going with full of confidence specially with James as his new trainer and then there is weight draining for him and he will be full at 140 lbs.

I do think that Garcia will go toe to toe here if that is what Duarte will offer, i mean Garcia is the bigger fighter here in terms of weight because he has been on this division for quite some time and this is his advantage over Duarte who i think his power is still questionable on this division. Though Duarte KO ratio is impressive but the quality of opponent does matter here so again i think that Duarte will be on the defensive end of the fight while Garcia trying to showcase his talent on attacking once more to look good to his fans.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 02:01:07 PM

I do think that Garcia will go toe to toe here if that is what Duarte will offer, i mean Garcia is the bigger fighter here in terms of weight because he has been on this division for quite some time and this is his advantage over Duarte who i think his power is still questionable on this division. Though Duarte KO ratio is impressive but the quality of opponent does matter here so again i think that Duarte will be on the defensive end of the fight while Garcia trying to showcase his talent on attacking once more to look good to his fans.

That's also very important factor to include, the quality of opponents that they have face before, and so far it's obvious that in that category, Ryan Garcia has the advantage as he has fought some good fighters along throughout his career. For Duarte, we all haven't heard of his name until Garcia offered him this fight. So this is the first time that we will see him, so maybe he will go toe to toe to show the fans what he got.

But still though, Garcia is above as far as tools and experience goes, and he can even knockout Duarte if this fight goes on that, directly standing against each other and throwing punches. And in Garcia social media post, he shows his speed as if he was challenge by Benavidez showing his speed during his public workout as he has a fight with Andrade. But others says that he can't or won't used this is fight and it's only for public showing.
coin-investor

Activity: 2870
Merit: 580

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 03:54:24 PM

After the Andrade - Benavidez fight that ended in the way that we expected, this Garcia-Duarte is something to watch out for we all know Garcia has an edge and he is the heavy favorite in the match, but I'd like to see what are the things that change on Garcia's fighting style, did he improve, is he more on defense, because in his last fight against Davis, he is all attack with little defense that is why Tank easily beat Garcia being a counterpuncher that he is.

Will we all see a better Garcia someone who pressures his opponent and at the same time very calculated with his moves?
Garcia still attracts a lot of boxing fans but they need to see a Garcia who can become a multi-title boxing champion, not a social media king, and this will be answered on December 2.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 05:53:32 PM

For this fight, Oscar Duarte looks huge, and his bodybuild for sure for me isis one tough fighter to crack open, Oscar Duarte really is a lightweight, and sure Ryan Garcia is looking for a big fight for his career, and this is it he found an opportunity to start his winning streak again, but for sure because Duarte has the durability I am seeing Garcia will have a hardtime against this guy for sure while Duarter for sure got the power he can surely smash anybody and if Oscar Duarte goes the distance then Duarte will surely make a point in knocking you down for sure,

While Ryan Garcia sure has the advantage on the speed with the power I really don't know if he can easily scare Oscar Duarte with that speed sure the striking output will be on his side and sure hydration clause was the one that has got him and was defeated by Gervonta Davis, but against Duarte, for sure that punching speed of Ryan Garcia, you can say that his speed with the accuracy was very dangerous combination for sure I think I will go with Ryan Garcia in this one,

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: