Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support project development by purchasing a souvenir coin.  (Read 32 times)
Micha12345 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:10:57 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2023, 07:33:39 AM by Micha12345

Dear users, support our project!
I will send you a souvenir Bitcoin coin as a thank you for a $20 donation of your choice.

To order the coin, please select your preferred option and send the name of the coin you like (as signed in the photo below) https://youtu.be/qsFBhQ3Wclo?si=4TTK6KIt-zU0pl70 , along with the payment time and amount in a private message.

Please provide detailed shipping address for international postal delivery since I am located in another country and may not be aware of all the details. Estimated delivery time is 2-3 weeks. You can send all the relevant information in a private message or via
Telegram- Mykhailohychka
 WhatsApp- https://wa.me/380993643965

Payment is accepted in the crypto wallet Usdt TRC20 - TY2vKXNwEodfipa4SPkBqsT1tKqyA3tKDr
Payment via an international card number is also possible. UA953052990262076400950929019

Project Description
I want to introduce an innovative project in the field of developing eco-friendly technologies that efficiently utilize the heat generated during cryptocurrency mining for heating homes, industrial spaces, swimming pools, and even agricultural lands. Currently, cryptocurrency mining consumes as much electricity worldwide as the entire household consumption of France. Our innovative project aims to contribute to the planet's environmental preservation by harnessing the wasted heat into a valuable resource. With this system, users can effectively heat their premises while simultaneously earning from mining, all without relying on natural resources for heating, which will have a positive impact on the environment.

I'm reaching out to you with a request for support for my project through financial contributions to the cryptocurrency wallet provided above.

I attempted to create a fundraising campaign on the GoFundMe platform, but unfortunately, it's not possible for residents of Ukraine to register on that platform. I am actively searching for someone from another country who can assist with this process. Let me briefly explain the technology and why I need financial support at this moment. I live in Ukraine, where there is an ongoing war. I specialize in cooling mining equipment. Before the invasion of the Russian Federation into our country, I developed a system that captures heat from mining devices and uses it to heat buildings. Everything was going well: the number of orders was increasing, and the systems were getting better. I dreamed of having my own factory to manufacture these systems. Unfortunately, in November 2022, due to shelling from Russia and frequent power outages in our country, I sold my last order. Additionally, electricity prices in Ukraine increased significantly a month ago, forcing me to halt the development of this project. Our population doesn't have the funds to purchase such expensive heating technologies or upgrade mining equipment.

So, I'm reaching out to you in hopes of finding an investor who can financially support the acquisition of the necessary equipment to create a compact prototype and introduce it to the global market. No one has developed anything similar before, and the prototype will be compact and user-friendly, suitable for anyone, even without specialized engineering experience. I have prototypes that were sold in Ukraine before the war started, but their use requires knowledge and experience, which complicates their mass adoption. On my YouTube channel, you can find videos of systems that are successfully working, heating homes, and generating income from mining in Ukraine.

Currently, my capabilities are limited due to the destruction of the factory where the system's enclosures were manufactured. I need cutting and soldering machines to produce enclosures. Perhaps in the future, I will manufacture enclosures from metal, coating them with a dielectric, but that would be an innovation. I ordered all electronic components from AliExpress, and they work together using a smartphone, which is not convenient for collaborative work and settings. My goal is to develop my own control unit with a touchscreen and internet connectivity to manage and configure the system from a single platform via a smartphone. Additionally, the heat exchanger, which captures and transfers heat, needs to be upgraded, specifically enabling parallel operation with a heat pump when additional heating or cooling of the building is required. Currently, I'm installing two separate heat exchangers available on the market, and they work independently of each other, leading to operational inconveniences and a large amount of low-quality electronic equipment in the system, which is unacceptable for the global market.

After upgrading the existing functional system, it will replace wall-mounted gas boilers and external air conditioners, providing both building heating and income from mining. Heating is quite expensive nowadays, and this system will not only provide warmth but also generate income depending on the mining equipment purchased.

This is a brief description of what I have developed and plan to upgrade for serial production. If an investor is found, I can provide more detailed information about this project and all my developments in this direction. We have all the necessary personnel for implementing this project on a production scale, including experts in air conditioning and heat pumps, a software engineer, the developer of this system (myself), an entrepreneur in essential oil production, a plumber, an electrician, and an advertising manager.

The project is profitable, even in wartime when I was just starting to implement it. It brought me a profit of $3,000 per month, which was quite substantial compared to the average salary in our country ($800). People bought the systems and saved on utility bills. If you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and are concerned about the depletion of our planet's energy resources, then this project is for you.

Thank you to everyone who supports my project. I, too, have contributed a significant amount to support other projects for helping the seriously ill or homeless people in the past, and I hope this project will also find support. Also, the doors are always open for investors. I dream of developing this project on a global scale, but the first factory for producing innovative emersion units will be opened in Ukraine. Labor is relatively cheap here, and we will be able to manufacture a large quantity of products. Potential customers who want to install their mining devices without noise in their apartments and without heating costs are already interested in our proposal. Also, those who have large mining farms can order individual heating units for heating entire agricultural lands that produce crops year-round. Implementing such an order is already possible, as long as it doesn't require the compactness and universality of the system and complex calculations associated with it. You can view videos of installed systems on my YouTube channel. You can also track the modification of new units with the funds collected.

https://www.youtube.com/@user-nf3bn1pw2t

Once again, thank you very much for your attention!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: