Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop discouraging Newbies from Bitcoin...  (Read 1307 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 09:45:16 PM

I don’t think have read about it on this forum that trading isn’t for newbies rather the message I have seen or read here is always “trading is not for the less knowledgeable” and by definition it certainly right that trading is not for those that do not have knowledge and that is why what you will always read from the forum is try to do your own research before trading or better still most will tell you to just invest and hodl bitcoin has that doesn’t need lots of knowledge like trading which you need to learn it’s analysis like the fundamentals and Technical.

I think I've come across a thread where a newbie posted and was expressing his concern and fear of what turn Bitcoin might take, from the thread, the newbie had just started his Bitcoin journey but had a few uncertainties that only needed the experienced Bitcoiners to guide and teach him how to overcome his fears, but a few persons on the thread literally asked him to quite Bitcoin if he knew he would be exhibiting fear, which is absolutely wrong. Yes of a truth, everyone on this forum have different opinions and ideas about things but then they should also be considerate and know that they didn't get to where they're now in just a sudden flight, there were times they also felt that same pressure and anxiety in their earlier days so forgetting that they ever went through that stage and saying such a thing to a newbie who only needs guidance is totally wrong. I stand to be corrected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:59:29 PM

But if you are smart you learn from the mistake of another person rather than fall thesame victim before you learn. What ever dey tell you is for your own good. But if you choose trading it's fine but don't forget that holding for long is the best option.
That is the best thing to do but some people have thought that what happened to early investors and those who fall into scams will also happen to them making them stay away and afraid of taking the risk.
Well, the lack of education makes their mind closed to see the real potential of Bitcoin, and teaching them is a big challenge.
But on the other side of saying that Bitcoin is risky, it doesn't mean that we discourage newbies but instead, it serves them a warning in order for them not to underestimate crypto, and at least, they are aware of what they gonna do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:02:33 PM

Why people always advice newbie against inpending dangers associated with trading, is the Risk involved. In my own understanding I see that those who are educating you on what to do have seen or have come into conclusion to that beyond reasonable doubt that trading is a quick way of loosing your fund. what the old investors have seen in trading, they take it as a priority to teach you about the inpending dangers ahead. But never mind you will not understand. There is a parable that says " what an elder sees while sitting even if a child climbs the higher tree he can never see" meaning that no matter how they explain to you you will not understand until you encounter the dangers before you learn.

But if you are smart you learn from the mistake of another person rather than fall thesame victim before you learn. What ever dey tell you is for your own good. But if you choose trading it's fine but don't forget that holding for long is the best option.

For those stubborn people who don't want to listen to other people's advice and think we're stopping them from getting into bitcoin. The best way is to let them experience and learn lessons for themselves. Sometimes free advice will not be valued, things paid for in money will be more appreciated. That's why I rarely advise new people because they are very stubborn and always think they are right. I think everyone needs to have experiences and we should let them have those experiences, not prevent them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: