Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ann][Pre-ICO]NurGolds New Era For Gold  (Read 338 times)
jaya2016 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 03:35:19 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2023, 04:33:19 PM by jaya2016

💌 Could be one of the exchanges that has RLF (Real Life Fundamental) on layer 2. Meanwhile layer 1 is on cryptocurrency.
💌 V6 technology is superior in encryption, where there will be a trust wallet and transaction trust so that customers don't lose anything.
💌 Web-4 Technology is more secure and flexible than Web-3.
💌 3% reward return which is enough for satisfied investors based on gold which is more valuable than others (depending on the market)
💌 Trusted sponsor/validator. Become a Sponsor/Validator for the first time and become one of our network boosters (with us auditing you first)

Specification

📈Name: NURS
📈Type: Blockchain Independent
📈Supply: 15,000,000 coins
📈Pre-Sale: 1,000,000 coins
📈Method of Getting Rewards: PoS & Validator
📈Minimum Validator : 1,000 coins
📈Algorithm: Proof Of Stake (PoS)

https://nur1labs.org/file/pamflet.jpg

Utilities
✅Can exchange cryptocurrency for gold via the nurs network
✅Can be used by gift givers
✅Can be used to buy property without having to worry about exchange rate changes (this strengthens the IDR)
✅Stabilize Trading
✅Boosting MSMEs (with price stability)

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551605596026
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nur1_golds/
linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/pt-nur1tech-indonesia

check the link: https://nurgolds.com (to register)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 12:01:50 AM

ah did owner is same. last time they using our services to market here. they canceled using. or maybe they not ready. This time hope they make good post and good idea to posted.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
siegep

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 04:06:09 PM

OMG !!! ICO Presale price is 950$ for 1 coin. In order to buy minimum staking amount of 1000 coins you have to pay almost million dollars. Why should we trust this bunch of indonesian guys Huh
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 12:28:39 AM

OMG !!! ICO Presale price is 950$ for 1 coin. In order to buy minimum staking amount of 1000 coins you have to pay almost million dollars. Why should we trust this bunch of indonesian guys Huh

i think this cause by real gold value. they using half portion of it. last time they using our developers. they company legally is real and they collected with some gold corporated. last time they contact with us. i think they put mistaken information here as we setup before the staking value is can using low than 1k and 1k is like masternodes.

siegep

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 07:37:46 AM

Seems like you bought an account with merit to promote your project. Yesterday it had different name. I have to remind you that account sell/buy is illegal due to rules of bitcointalk.org
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 09:52:32 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 10:05:08 AM by nur1labs

Seems like you bought an account with merit to promote your project. Yesterday it had different name. I have to remind you that account sell/buy is illegal due to rules of bitcointalk.org

you can ask admin if i changed the name of this. and i not poster project. im developer for them. we just opened services for blockchain building. you can see my site. NurGolds is one our clients. last time marketing from us. now i think Jaya doing that im not sure who is him. atm We just open services of github too.

https://github.com/Nur1Labs/rTw (old projects)
https://github.com/Nur1Labs/ariacore (old projects)
https://github.com/Nur1Labs/NurGolds (this our new clients)

siegep

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 01:39:34 PM

Anyway trying to presale tokens for 1000000000$ by team made of unknown guys looks like 100% scam. Gold bridge legend is ridiculous.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 03:43:17 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2023, 05:47:37 AM by nur1labs

Anyway trying to presale tokens for 1000000000$ by team made of unknown guys looks like 100% scam. Gold bridge legend is ridiculous.

that up to my client we just build the blockchain. so far don't ever said we scammer. Developer not fault but owner of project ideas. we just build like coin generate things like walletbuilder stuff with rich programs. someone always not think about dev self and blame for dev. lol funny if you think can build program easy do IT!

this fact like bnb got hunted by SEC and that is owner problem. developer not fault cause made system self. and it's complicated they hired us atm. that full stack works. they pay everything like sites, chain, and stuff + ideas. they pay us. if you wanna blame them contact them.

after i think i agree let's wait owner decision. we developer only Smiley

jaya2016 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 09:37:55 AM

I agree with your skepticism. Attempting to raise $1 billion through a token presale by a team of unknown individuals does indeed raise significant red flags. The claim of a "Gold bridge legend" sounds highly implausible and is often a common tactic used by potential scams to lure unsuspecting investors. It's crucial for anyone considering such investments to exercise extreme caution and conduct thorough due diligence before getting involved. Remember, in the cryptocurrency world, it's better to be safe than sorry.

When dealing with investing in the world of crypto, it is very important to conduct thorough and careful research. Make sure to perform team background checks, analyze project documentation, and keep up with developments in related communities. Security and caution are key when investing in the world of cryptocurrency.

Ultimately, the cryptocurrency space can be risky, and there are a lot of scams out there. It is important to do your due diligence and only invest an amount you can afford to lose. If something feels too good to be true or raises suspicions, it's often best to err on the side of caution and avoid the investment altogether.

It's a wise approach to wait for the owner's decision and maintain a positive and patient attitude as developers. Clear communication and transparency are essential in cryptocurrency projects. Hopefully, the owner will provide more information and address concerns, ensuring a more secure and trustworthy investment opportunity. In the meantime, continue to focus on your development work and keep a watchful eye on the project's progress.

Visit it and prove its truth and its existence in this real world, so that it really comes into your hands to be able to own NursGold.

I'm here waiting for search results from everyone who has visited and owned it. Let's share this news about NurGolds. Can this be a positive potential for the scope of crypto currency and in everyday life?

Specification :
📈Name: NURS
📈Type: Blockchain Independent
📈Supply: 15,000,000 coins
📈Pre-Sale: 1,000,000 coins
📈Method of Getting Rewards: PoS & Validator
📈Minimum Validator : 1,000 coins
📈Algorithm: Proof Of Stake (PoS)

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551605596026
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nur1_golds/
linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/pt-nur1tech-indonesia

check the link: https://nurgolds.com (to register)
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 10:18:43 AM

i heard they change the price. this good moves. maybe they know what to do since the Gold Vendor from them waiting what they works.

jaya2016 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 10:51:53 AM

i heard they change the price. this good moves. maybe they know what to do since the Gold Vendor from them waiting what they works.

the exchange rate of 1 sNurs will open at $5, unlike the exchange rate of 1 Nurs. This is just a change from smallnursgolds (snurs) which will later become Nursgolds (nurs). so that it will maintain the price of Nurgolds against GoldBars, which is half. Which will likely be 1:1 in the future. Everyone hopes for that.

1 snurs = $5 (units in tokens)
1 nurs = $1000 (a unit in crypto) which would refer to half of the world gold price per oz.

To be sure, you can check on the existing presale website.
This good news makes it easier for anyone who buys and wants to own Nurgolds coins.

You can check the truth about rumors about this issue on the existing presale website, and you can also contact the admin directly on the contact us page.

what news did you receive or after you received information from the owner of Nurgolds.

I hope everyone gets information from the owner of Nurgolds directly to understand all of this.

cheers....all good possible
jaya2016 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 10:58:02 AM

1 nurs = $1000 (a unit in crypto) which would refer to half of the world gold price per oz.

if you buy 1 snurs = $5 (units in tokens)
after completion of the presale period it will be equivalent to 0.0005 nurs.
Please check again for this news. I hope it matches the existing notification.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 01:31:34 AM

if you buy 1 snurs = $5 (units in tokens)
after completion of the presale period it will be equivalent to 0.0005 nurs.
Please check again for this news. I hope it matches the existing notification.

owner contact us too. they respond to make android apps. atm we fixed some links from FE. they contact our team not owner team. some links changes.

MMOStars

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 12:14:00 AM

FYI this is same group as pinkchain, powblocks, etherchain, EtherChat  and others that I forgot.
Do basic research and you can confirm this information.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

FYI this is same group as pinkchain, powblocks, etherchain, EtherChat  and others that I forgot.
Do basic research and you can confirm this information.

about that not sure tough. but as they give us information as developer. they have own gold self. this make us easy got pay in monthly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: