Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:42:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mobile Gaming (ALL) Thread  (Read 282 times)
macson (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 06:36:52 PM

Games are a great way to enjoy our free time so it can be used in the way that can benefits but the nature of games becomes more engaging and also the developers are trying to make the players to spend money which is wrong and I would not spend money to buy things in game.

Another perspective is, that esports is a growing sector and games can have contracts in millions so people has career in that field too but it is highly difficult so users should concentrate on something that has a high probability to get success.
Not only to entertain yourself in your free time, mobile games have now entered the esports category and even competed in the Olympics.  Currently mobile gaming can be said to be an opportunity for the younger generation to make money, there are many tournaments such as Mobile Legend, PUBG and Fortnite which offer big prize money and there are also many sponsors who compete to become sponsors of pro players.  Don't underestimate mobile games, who knows, you might be one of them who can get rich just from playing mobile games.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 06:09:53 AM

Games are a great way to enjoy our free time so it can be used in the way that can benefits but the nature of games becomes more engaging and also the developers are trying to make the players to spend money which is wrong and I would not spend money to buy things in game.

Another perspective is, that esports is a growing sector and games can have contracts in millions so people has career in that field too but it is highly difficult so users should concentrate on something that has a high probability to get success.
Not only to entertain yourself in your free time, mobile games have now entered the esports category and even competed in the Olympics.  Currently mobile gaming can be said to be an opportunity for the younger generation to make money, there are many tournaments such as Mobile Legend, PUBG and Fortnite which offer big prize money and there are also many sponsors who compete to become sponsors of pro players.  Don't underestimate mobile games, who knows, you might be one of them who can get rich just from playing mobile games.

I know lot of YouTubers who stream mobile games and make tons of money but it isn't easy, although to play at competitive tournaments is as hard as you can't imagine. If I am not wrong I played a few friendly matches with competitive players in shooter game, they just kill you in blink of an eye which shows they are practicing hours and hours every day to have those reflex things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Fatema Begum

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2024, 04:18:30 AM

I love to play mobile games and i'm also playing eFootfall games in my mobile phone my favorite one is PES.
Roland_King

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 02:30:54 AM

I love to play mobile games and i'm also playing eFootfall games in my mobile phone my favorite one is PES.
PES mobile game is an amazing game.  These games have become very popular for their graphics and animations.  I play this game all the time.  I love mobile games.  

Some more mobile games on my phone: Clash of Clans,
Clash Royale
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: