Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Use Crypto Signals?  (Read 1485 times)
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 01:54:49 PM

There are a lot of Crypto Signal Providers - about 5 of them are at the top of the list.
They claim 80% accuracy.
I googled reviews and I read nothing but good things about them.
If they were bad signals people would give bad reviews.

If they do have 80% accuracy, then anyone who uses them would become wealthy in a short time.
Do you use any crypto signals?

Really? Though I really don’t fancy taking signals from anyone but if they’ve got a good previous record that means it worth trying. I’ve gotten familiar with trading bot lately and it’s been working cool so far I’ve not allow greed to come in, I use the bot like twice a week.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 03:41:43 PM

Trading VIP signals may be good. I never followed it. Sometimes trading signals don't match expectations. I only follow an analyst, he only makes long-term analysis, and I also do long-term trading. I just use the analysis signals he made as a reference.

I think there are as many telegram groups as whatsapp groups or youtubers who ask people to join these different groups and often they tell about joining vip signal or premier signal group.I don't think anyone can make good profit by joining their VIP or Premier group,but one thing is certain that joining such a group gives a good profit to the person giving these signals.VIP Signal Group or Premier Signal Group cannot be joined for free,Rather, people have to pay a hefty fee here every month.

Some of their indicators may be accurate, but most of them have very low returns. It is not a long-term trade, but an investment. You are investing for the long term, as we don't have to worry much about market fluctuations after buying, As we intend to keep it for a long time. I think your long term investment decision is good, which can give you good returns in the coming bull season.

I have some experience with such a paid group. They share some short term trading signal which are usually pumped before you get the chance to buy. What most of those groups do is join multiple top signal groups that have massive followers and copy and paste signals from those groups. So when you notice that signal that pair has already pumped few percent.

In reality it is like that, it will be more profitable if we invest long term. Following other people's signals, even if they are VIPs, if we ourselves are incapable or don't have knowledge in technical analysis, it feels like being tossed around. Our existing money will run out little by little because of the weak accuracy of the signals (not all signals that appear will react the same) and our slow take profit actions. Of course the lesson that can be taken here is to learn analysis and start trading with your own analysis without other people's signals. Logically, people who have good analysis will use their knowledge in the right things and explore it themselves. I think they created VIP signals to make money from people who don't want to learn, and this is popping up a lot because this business is very profitable than trading itself.

... I only follow an analyst, he only makes long-term analysis, and I also do long-term trading. I just use the analysis signals he made as a reference.

Yes, using signals in this format can be useful for any investor. In this case, you can compare your forecast of market movement with the forecast presented to you by the so-called expert. But when making a decision, the choice in any case, as well as the responsibility, remains with you.

Correct. So whatever the result here we don't blame anyone, if we experience a loss it means we can correct ourselves, there must be something we are lacking and we need to relearn. Sometimes market conditions change suddenly because of news, for example yesterday's fake ETF news, this is something we cannot avoid. The market moves freely with pumps and dumps.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 04:03:37 PM

If they do have 80% accuracy, then anyone who uses them would become wealthy in a short time.
Most trading signals groups are a scam. If they claim to be making as much money from trading as they want us to believe why do they have people paying for the signals? Why do they also kick out anyone from their group who calls them out? Those 5 star reviews you see are fake. Theyhave either paid people off to give those reviews or they did it themselves using a different account.

The best signals you can have if the one you get yourself through research.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 06:19:57 PM

Most trading signals groups are a scam. If they claim to be making as much money from trading as they want us to believe why do they have people paying for the signals? Why do they also kick out anyone from their group who calls them out? Those 5 star reviews you see are fake. Theyhave either paid people off to give those reviews or they did it themselves using a different account.

All these groups with signals are trying to do is attract buyers who will buy subscriptions to forecasts from them, and the sad thing is that there are those who are willing to pay for it. Any reviews and results can be faked, this is a marketing ploy they resort to attract customers.

If they provide this opportunity, then try to follow when they give a signal for some transactions and see for yourself how well they work out. Often these will be useless signals. Maybe when the bull market is growing, all this will work, but at that time almost everything is growing, it is difficult to trade at a loss.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 06:31:14 PM

I don't think that's the foundation and key to success. What's key to success is your skill being a trader and your ability to gather information, analyze and read the market and its charts.
Relying on these signals won't do good to you, believe me. Just look how many people are telling that someone shouldn't get into these signals. Maybe you're right but as long as they're for free and you're not obliged to pay a premium or any membership fee then enjoy that perk.
But still, you are you on this one and when you trade, you're the one that should continuously learn on this market.
Even the most successful signal channels can fall on hard times. Imagine that while they were free everything was fine, but as soon as you pay for the subscription they have a series of unsuccessful transactions, what to do in this case? Probably not everyone will be ready to continue trading using their signals after this.

We should learn to trade without any signals, so not to depend on anyone else. I don’t know a single successful trader who would trade only using free signals and make a profit from trading, unless someone found such a group and kept silent about it so that no one would know about it.  Grin
That's normal and legit. But if they don't lose, I don't think they will offer their service anymore because that alone can print them unlimited money already and the program can only be threatened if someone are aware with it. Free signals are supposed to not perform really well but I understand why some enhance it, it is because to encourage people join them if they are meant as a paid group. Of course, if we are not happy with the results they are providing, there is no point on continuing it anymore.

We can either move on to the other or just learn to trade properly on our own. That way we will never get scammed anymore. Obviously, successful traders don't need signals anymore but maybe they are the ones who can offer their ability to others.

DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 06:39:13 PM

All these groups with signals are trying to do is attract buyers who will buy subscriptions to forecasts from them, and the sad thing is that there are those who are willing to pay for it. Any reviews and results can be faked, this is a marketing ploy they resort to attract customers.

If they provide this opportunity, then try to follow when they give a signal for some transactions and see for yourself how well they work out. Often these will be useless signals. Maybe when the bull market is growing, all this will work, but at that time almost everything is growing, it is difficult to trade at a loss.

It's just a stream of revenue for some people. They don't have knowledge of the market and they don't know how to do technical and fundamental analysis. They just copy others ideas and share them with people to look cool. Most of the time when they share any signal that pair has already gone up. That means they just reshared that signal with some other group.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 08:50:44 PM

I don't think that's the foundation and key to success. What's key to success is your skill being a trader and your ability to gather information, analyze and read the market and its charts.
Relying on these signals won't do good to you, believe me. Just look how many people are telling that someone shouldn't get into these signals. Maybe you're right but as long as they're for free and you're not obliged to pay a premium or any membership fee then enjoy that perk.
But still, you are you on this one and when you trade, you're the one that should continuously learn on this market.
Even the most successful signal channels can fall on hard times. Imagine that while they were free everything was fine, but as soon as you pay for the subscription they have a series of unsuccessful transactions, what to do in this case? Probably not everyone will be ready to continue trading using their signals after this.

We should learn to trade without any signals, so not to depend on anyone else. I don’t know a single successful trader who would trade only using free signals and make a profit from trading, unless someone found such a group and kept silent about it so that no one would know about it.  Grin
That's normal and legit. But if they don't lose, I don't think they will offer their service anymore because that alone can print them unlimited money already and the program can only be threatened if someone are aware with it. Free signals are supposed to not perform really well but I understand why some enhance it, it is because to encourage people join them if they are meant as a paid group. Of course, if we are not happy with the results they are providing, there is no point on continuing it anymore.

We can either move on to the other or just learn to trade properly on our own. That way we will never get scammed anymore. Obviously, successful traders don't need signals anymore but maybe they are the ones who can offer their ability to others.
And having those words and assurances would really be that not right at all and first time you do encounter on having those kind of sayings and wordings then it would really be just that wise that you do stay away on which they are just obviously trying out to hook people to believe on them with those kind of sweet talkings as if there's like some assurance that to those who do follow would really be making money. They are really that indeed making money but only into those subs fees on which those newbie traders or investors are really that blindly following them but if you are to those someones who do really be able to mind off that well
on whats the real deal, then it would really be impossible that you cant really be able to assess on which is right and which is wrong.

Crypto signals are everywhere on which there are paid ones and there are free ones but actually you could really be able to make your own if you are really that just
mindful on doing so. Come in mind that we are all speculators on here on which it would really be just that so normal that you would really be that you could
also make your own without trying out to be reliant with others sources.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xzy887

Activity: 307
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 05:45:19 AM

I will tell you, you should do your own analysis without using crypto signals. As long as you have time, do your crypto research. When you want to invest in something, learn about it yourself. I am not saying that you can learn everything from scratch, you must spend a lot of time to learn. Until then, you can invest in researching other people if you don't have time to get to know them.I myself am trying to learn everything by myself depending on others. So you can use crypto signals, but not for long life.

_Hiloveua_

Activity: 235
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:06:16 AM

I will tell you, you should do your own analysis without using crypto signals. As long as you have time, do your crypto research. When you want to invest in something, learn about it yourself. I am not saying that you can learn everything from scratch, you must spend a lot of time to learn. Until then, you can invest in researching other people if you don't have time to get to know them.I myself am trying to learn everything by myself depending on others. So you can use crypto signals, but not for long life.

Your words have power. But @OP, it will take a lot of time for a newbie to become experienced in all aspects of this. If he has enough money and wants to do spot trading then he will definitely need an experienced teacher. And he can easily earn in trading. If op wants to be that expert, then you can practice yourself along with signal, which will be helpful for him. On the other hand, if investing, I would always say to do it in Bitcoin. Because trust like Bitcoin, all other coins should not.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:49:50 AM

I never traded by those signals,
But, I seen many ads on Instagram of these type of signal providing telegram groups, but in the comment many users written that it's fake and it doesn't works, they are scammer, etc.
some paid groups take the fee and run away with our money. most of them are scams, and some who provides genuine signals are not gods or professional analyst they also are normal trader who rely on some indicators and share signals. which are sometimes wrong and sometimes right like we trade by ourselves.
I thought Instagram is a strict company but why they allow such a scam advertisement? It would be better if they hire people to investigate the company first because there are people who can lose money if they carelessly try it. It's also possible that they accept anything on their platform as long as the company afford the advertising fee. This sucks.

For those genuine signals but are not 100 percent accurate, they are much better. At least they don't run away immediately with our money. Their knowledge may not be superb but there are still people who are below them when it comes to trading and they will get tempted to avail such service.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 10:07:52 AM

Investing should always be done on your own. Where we can't believe in ourselves or can't trust in ourselves, how can we succeed by trusting others. On the other hand, an investor may receive signals and trade at first, but when he trades or invests, he may feel that his money may suffer or he may never make a profit from the investment. There is no fixed time limit for investing within which you have to invest so be patient enough and try to learn about investing over time. If an investor tries to learn about investments himself and spends enough time learning about investments, he will be able to invest with confidence, thereby increasing his propensity to take risks.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 11:23:26 AM

Your words have power. But @OP, it will take a lot of time for a newbie to become experienced in all aspects of this. If he has enough money and wants to do spot trading then he will definitely need an experienced teacher. And he can easily earn in trading. If op wants to be that expert, then you can practice yourself along with signal, which will be helpful for him. On the other hand, if investing, I would always say to do it in Bitcoin. Because trust like Bitcoin, all other coins should not.
Any person who wants to do crypto trading needs education, education is the most important thing before trading. If you trade when you have enough money but don't have good knowledge of the market, you are sure to lose money. That's why you should first take advice from a good teacher and trade when you fully understand trading. If the OP is doing spot trading, it won't be too risky, but futures trading is much more risky for everyone. So trading should be given utmost importance and learning about trading properly is most important. Moreover, you are right that investing is definitely better than trading because investing in bitcoins gives better profit and less risk. When you invest in Bitcoin and hold it for a long period of time, Bitcoin will give you huge profits and security of money.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:44:28 PM

Trading signals shouldn't be relied on all the time,  but should be used only as an alternative to personal research,  what I do most time is do my own research and build up my own trading techniques alongside using trading signals as a support for to my own personal efforts.

I never rely 100% on the services of trading signal providers but then some have some accurate signal service that gives good trading profits,  but I can pay any fee to get a signal service as some people do because I already know the risk associated with third party signal service providers.

Yeah, something like copy trading. You don't need to involve into third party. You can easily look for a good Elite trader that would trade for you. But is best you don't stick with just one

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 06:40:17 PM

There are a lot of Crypto Signal Providers - about 5 of them are at the top of the list.
They claim 80% accuracy.

When I first started trading and investing, I relied on signals because I wasn't confident in my own research and trading skills. It was helpful in earning while learning since the signals were good. However, as I evolved and became better at conducting my own research and trading, I no longer needed signals, I started taking my own trades. It's important to remember that there's always a risk involved, and no signal can be 100% accurate. Keep that in mind!

xzy887

Activity: 307
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 08:43:47 AM

Of course, not only in this case. We were all newbies like him at first. We have also come this far by taking training from someone or learning from senior brothers around us and practicing ourselves. So everyone should take help in the first instance.

Investing should always be done on your own. Where we can't believe in ourselves or can't trust in ourselves, how can we succeed by trusting others. On the other hand, an investor may receive signals and trade at first, but when he trades or invests, he may feel that his money may suffer or he may never make a profit from the investment. There is no fixed time limit for investing within which you have to invest so be patient enough and try to learn about investing over time. If an investor tries to learn about investments himself and spends enough time learning about investments, he will be able to invest with confidence, thereby increasing his propensity to take risks.
Investment should be done by yourself. But those who are new to this matter should seek help before investing in anything. If you can, help them too.

Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 12:45:03 PM

Really? Though I really don’t fancy taking signals from anyone but if they’ve got a good previous record that means it worth trying.

Are you serious? Do you still believe anything you see on the internet or what you hear people say? How sure are you that those trading signals are real and that those records are not fabricate? I don’t trust most of the things I see on internet. Since you don’t fancy trading signals, it’s just better that you do your your analysis yourself and don’t depend on anyone before you will be able to make a decision on your own.

I’ve gotten familiar with trading bot lately and it’s been working cool so far I’ve not allow greed to come in, I use the bot like twice a week.

Hope you know a bot is not equally dependable, it can fail you any time, costing you all your funds. I don’t know what it takes to learn and trade yourself, or how you would plan to generate money if you weren't willing to make sacrifices. it’s even more interesting when you decide to trade yourself, you will be involving yourself in what you like doing most and still making money from it. I constantly advise people not to use trading signals and bots when they come to me to learn how to trade. You must gain the knowledge that is required of you and have self-assurance.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 12:45:35 PM

They claim 80% accuracy.

There are many crypto signal channels where most people are giving wrong signals. Again there are some signal groups where some predictions are correct, and I think most of them are wrong. That's why I think the best thing to do is to never trade with other people's wisdom, what you do with your own knowledge will be better, and you can move forward in the future. If all these signal groups give 80% reliability, then surely all people can easily become rich by trading. And I never trust them, so I will not trade using such trading signals.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 01:43:16 PM

Really? Though I really don’t fancy taking signals from anyone but if they’ve got a good previous record that means it worth trying.
Are you serious? Do you still believe anything you see on the internet or what you hear people say? How sure are you that those trading signals are real and that those records are not fabricate? I don’t trust most of the things I see on internet. Since you don’t fancy trading signals, it’s just better that you do your your analysis yourself and don’t depend on anyone before you will be able to make a decision on your own.

This is mostly what those new traders fall into because they want to join a signal group and they see some kind of video that won one trade then they are already convinced that they will join and what worse is subscribing to their VIP and paying money to them. That is the problem if they just saw those kinds of advertisements they would then take the bait and not think that it was just part of their sketchy business. They should always ask themselves why they are still doing it if they could have a 100% winning percentage on the trade.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 01:50:11 PM

They claim 80% accuracy.

There are many crypto signal channels where most people are giving wrong signals. Again there are some signal groups where some predictions are correct, and I think most of them are wrong. That's why I think the best thing to do is to never trade with other people's wisdom, what you do with your own knowledge will be better, and you can move forward in the future. If all these signal groups give 80% reliability, then surely all people can easily become rich by trading. And I never trust them, so I will not trade using such trading signals.

They are never accurate. They are as good as you that profit on a day and lose it back on the next trade but they capitalize on traders naivety and fear to build there own trading strategy to milk out money from them. At the time they are lucky to pull a right and successful trade, they are everywhere online trying to sell it out and traders who are mostly newbies buy those or subscribe with them but it never last as just like the market fluctuates with profit and losses.
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:33:33 PM

Crypto signals are not completely accurate, as a trader what you need to focus on is increasing your knowledge about crypto and continuing to search for information independently, nowadays there are many places to learn and look for trading insight on the internet.

Joining a crypto signal group is fine as long as we don't fully believe in using crypto signals as an additional reference for us in trading. I myself also have several crypto signal groups, but only to match the results of independent research. Because that way we won't get tired of constantly monitoring the market. For me, crypto signals are only help after/before we analyze a market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀