Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Use Crypto Signals?  (Read 1485 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 10:42:22 PM

Absulouty, not because most of these paid groups don't provide any analysis, facts, or related events behind their predictions. They just want you to buy the token that they have already bought before giving the signal. If you notice closely most of these projects and low cap coin so when their followers buy that token from the market that token gets a slight pump and that signal group claims how good their predictions are. A knowledgeable person won't join this type of group.
Even a person that did not knew too much about the markets will be able to see this is a scam right away as long as they have a good head over their shoulders, signal providers in their attempt to get customers make all kind of claims, but if we really think about those claims they are making, the claims can be used to bring them down and show they are scammers, since if they really knew beforehand what the market is going to do then why not take advantage of it and make a fortune instead of selling signals for a few dollars? And that is just an example of how the claims they make are complete nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 08:35:11 AM

I have done many trades till now and have lost money and also gained. But I once traded with signals from a telegram group and then I got scammed. There I bought tokens according to their signal and then that coin was not pumping high but I lost money and many people suffered from that. Although there are some groups which give 80% confidence but I never trade according to that signal. I think investing according to other people's signals can never be profitable but in the future you may not know your own. So by practicing my knowledge skills later I decided to start trading and I was able to make good amount of profit later. That is why if a person works according to his own skills he can do well but depending on others will not be a smart person at all. And I think such signals are mostly wrong so I never use other people's signals for trading.
That would be the smart decision, you should be staying away from those type of places. I have been part of a few as well and not in a trader way but as a marketing guy, and they asked me to find customers and if I find customers they would pay me some amount based on what they paid the group. I said I would only accept if I get to see the trades first, they got me to the group for free, and I saw what they were selling to the group and I ended up rejecting their offer all together.

I have morals and I didn't want to do something unethical by bringing people to a place that scammed them, not like they didn't share trades like they promised, they did, but the return was bad and they were losing money, so it didn't made any sense for me to do that. However, that is not the case for everyone, for every person you bring in, they would give you something close to 100 dollars, and there are a lot of people who would take that deal. So always be careful, people could convince even the smartest people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 09:39:34 AM

I have morals and I didn't want to do something unethical by bringing people to a place that scammed them, not like they didn't share trades like they promised, they did, but the return was bad and they were losing money, so it didn't made any sense for me to do that. However, that is not the case for everyone, for every person you bring in, they would give you something close to 100 dollars, and there are a lot of people who would take that deal. So always be careful, people could convince even the smartest people.

I can't also encourage people to make use of any trading platforms or give a recommendation on them, because if things don't work out as expected, they will put on the blame on you for referring them to such platform, trading skills must be acquired by everyone who think possibilities with trading, those that are not good at doing it are mostly found running after trading platforms for signals and other related helps, other crypto signals should serve as indicators for us to know how to pattern our trade, if we can learn them and effectively utilize their role in our trading experience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 09:55:33 AM

There's two reasons why they get positive reviews. (1) Making fake reviews is so easy, (2) they really provide a good signal but you have to pay a certain amount of money which I am sure is not cheap.

I'm also not against them, since maybe there are some legit signal providers who really gives out profitable trading signals to their clients, however, in the long run, like if suddenly they've stopped doing so, you'll be left out without any knowledge in trading since you only rely on somebody else. Self-taught is much better in my opinion, it is risky and will cost you a lot of money but it will be worth it in the long run if you're serious about your trading career.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 01:58:04 PM

There's two reasons why they get positive reviews. (1) Making fake reviews is so easy, (2) they really provide a good signal but you have to pay a certain amount of money which I am sure is not cheap.

I don't know even if those paid signals work or not. If they can give you accurate signals, they must earned millions of dollars from their own signals. So, why do they need to sell those signals to make money? Don't you think this is a good question? I feel this is the question that makes sense which is why I never tried to buy such signals.

Another thing pointed out is they bought fake reviews. I think so. Because they make money by selling those signals. So, spending a couple of hundred dollars to buy a review is a good business.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 02:30:25 PM

There are a lot of Crypto Signal Providers - about 5 of them are at the top of the list.
They claim 80% accuracy.
I googled reviews and I read nothing but good things about them.
If they were bad signals people would give bad reviews.

If they do have 80% accuracy, then anyone who uses them would become wealthy in a short time.
Do you use any crypto signals?

If that's what they mean by 80% accuracy, you should distrust it and think of those phrases as pleasant promises that won't come true, which is a red flag to me. So exercise extreme caution when conversing with such individuals, whether in person or online.

Don't waste your time with the signals group; it's preferable to trade on your own exchange platform, or if you're too lazy to read, just perform copy trading. It's even better from a chart trading standpoint, as long as you also investigate legitimate site platforms that offer copy trading.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 11:33:20 PM

I'm also not against them, since maybe there are some legit signal providers who really gives out profitable trading signals to their clients, however, in the long run, like if suddenly they've stopped doing so, you'll be left out without any knowledge in trading since you only rely on somebody else. Self-taught is much better in my opinion, it is risky and will cost you a lot of money but it will be worth it in the long run if you're serious about your trading career.

One can create the fake channel and use the same to market among the traders,So the new people will do the use of the trading signals.The trading signals can be fake and self created by the individual to scam the others.So my way of trading will be use of the own signal for the trading.Building your own strategy for the trading will be the better one,because you no need top blame of praise other for your loss and profits.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 11:55:15 PM

There are a lot of Crypto Signal Providers - about 5 of them are at the top of the list.
They claim 80% accuracy.

If they do have 80% accuracy, then anyone who uses them would become wealthy in a short time.

I have to approach this on different views and let's walk through them;
  • Trading signals is one of the ways people earn in the cryptocurrency industry just like copy trading. If you have a signal source that will give you profits on the long run, it is nice. But you have to know that everyday is not a sugar day. 
  • If trading signal groups like the top 5 you said gives upto 80% accuracy as you said, everyone would be rich, no one will bother learning the charts themselves. Remember they can be some kind of pump and dump groups.
  • You also do not need to rely on reviews. They can be paid or.a criteria to qualify for the signal is to write a good review 
  • Signals are smart ways to earn money. You shouldn't be jack of all trades all the time. You can you them when you are maybe too busy to research 
  • Before you start using the signal groups, ensure you at least know basic trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 09:48:02 PM

One can create the fake channel and use the same to market among the traders,So the new people will do the use of the trading signals.The trading signals can be fake and self created by the individual to scam the others.So my way of trading will be use of the own signal for the trading.Building your own strategy for the trading will be the better one,because you no need top blame of praise other for your loss and profits.

Honestly, I don't really believe in trading signals, because I know a lot of trading signal groups on Telegram that gather communities, but they are scammers in the end. On the other hand, there are other people who know nothing about the crypto space and are still really trying to find that style. So what I can say is that it is okay to join trading signals, as you said, or do copy trading.

I noticed that many exchange platforms today, especially those on the top list in the market, have copy trading features in their exchange platforms. So that means at least it's not telegram-based most of the time, as we know.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 10:42:12 PM

(...)

It's still not guaranteed because even if you say that is the success rate percentage, you can't be sure because what if that percentage was measured since they started?
I already tried to join before, on this signal group I was able to observe that they are more profitable during bear market, but when bull market comes, they are extremely bad.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 10:48:34 PM

They claim 80% accuracy.

If that's what they mean by 80% accuracy, you should distrust it and think of those phrases as pleasant promises that won't come true, which is a red flag to me. So exercise extreme caution when conversing with such individuals, whether in person or online.

Don't waste your time with the signals group; it's preferable to trade on your own exchange platform, or if you're too lazy to read, just perform copy trading. It's even better from a chart trading standpoint, as long as you also investigate legitimate site platforms that offer copy trading.

That number is a marketing trick to attract newbies, and this is because any trader that has any experience knows this is a useless number, since even if by some miracle the signals given had an 80% accuracy, you can still lose all your money by following them, this is like what happens in gambling in which scammers promise you to have a winning rate of 99% or higher, but what they do not tell you is that when you lose you will lose all your capital.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 11:51:29 PM

Trading VIP signals may be good. I never followed it. Sometimes trading signals don't match expectations. I only follow an analyst, he only makes long-term analysis, and I also do long-term trading. I just use the analysis signals he made as a reference.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
HONDACD125

Activity: 378
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 07:02:27 AM

Trading VIP signals may be good. I never followed it. Sometimes trading signals don't match expectations. I only follow an analyst, he only makes long-term analysis, and I also do long-term trading. I just use the analysis signals he made as a reference.

I think there are as many telegram groups as whatsapp groups or youtubers who ask people to join these different groups and often they tell about joining vip signal or premier signal group.I don't think anyone can make good profit by joining their VIP or Premier group,but one thing is certain that joining such a group gives a good profit to the person giving these signals.VIP Signal Group or Premier Signal Group cannot be joined for free,Rather, people have to pay a hefty fee here every month.

Some of their indicators may be accurate, but most of them have very low returns. It is not a long-term trade, but an investment. You are investing for the long term, as we don't have to worry much about market fluctuations after buying, As we intend to keep it for a long time. I think your long term investment decision is good, which can give you good returns in the coming bull season.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 12:14:53 PM

The spread of crypto signals is rampant nowadays and many people have fallen into such traps thinking that these groups of people will them to succeed.
We may say that this is good for beginners which I could agree but not bring to the point that we rely on them because nobody will give you a signal if they know what is right. They use these services just to milk innocent people and that is really gonna happen.
Paid reviews have made them great and believable in the minds of newbies but the reality is quite big opposite - they are scams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 02:16:32 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Top list?? Which list and what's the credibility of this source making the list !?

And the fact that I also know that some of these signal providers are imposters that are in a habit of reposting paid up signals and claiming to be their work all in trying to lure users into paying for subscriptions for a service they aren't good at.

They claim 80% accuracy.

Firstly when it comes to trading, I know for a fact that no one has this high of a winning percentage especially that they have most likely been trading for a while and this is clearly a cooked up number!

Secondly, reviews can be bought and anything that praises the service should be taken with a pinch of salt because we all no the reviews are fake .

Best advice is try make time to learn how to trade on your own and avoid the reliance of third parties that forward other peoples work and likely trade on demo to fake their profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 06:34:05 PM

I dont use crypto signals rather i am the signal by my self, when i seat close to my PC i look the market and chart, i have experienced in a signal group before menhn i wont want anyone wasting money for such because have been there like all through my stay i didnt make any trade because i was so confuse when a whole lot is been dropped in the DISCORD group. you will be so confused on what to follow.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 08:12:08 PM

Top list?? Which list and what's the credibility of this source making the list !?

And the fact that I also know that some of these signal providers are imposters that are in a habit of reposting paid up signals and claiming to be their work all in trying to lure users into paying for subscriptions for a service they aren't good at.

They claim 80% accuracy.

Firstly when it comes to trading, I know for a fact that no one has this high of a winning percentage especially that they have most likely been trading for a while and this is clearly a cooked up number!

Secondly, reviews can be bought and anything that praises the service should be taken with a pinch of salt because we all no the reviews are fake .

Best advice is try make time to learn how to trade on your own and avoid the reliance of third parties that forward other peoples work and likely trade on demo to fake their profits.
There's no such thing as list and if ever we do see some list then it would really be neither based up with some paid recommendation or something that do really talks about personal choices or list on which its never been that ideal on making yourself do follow randomly or careless into those informations that you do be able to see online because we know that such informations could really just simply that be randomly be shown online or publicly without even trying out to realize that it wasnt really that something recommended for you to deal with. There's no such thing about list because if we do really just trying to zoom out
then nothing beats out if you do really just simply rely with your own skills and own research rather than making yourself that too reliant with those so called pros.

Signals? It isnt that bad to peek up on someones analysis as long you do really be able to make some comparison into yours then it wont really be that a bad idea yet we are not all knowing kind of being on which
we are really that welcoming for some new ideas on which this would really be a continous learning for us because not all would really be that be able to know on what are the things around on which it is really just that common sense that you would really be adding up something new and patch it up with your knowledge which you know that you could really be able to make use later on.

DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 09:24:22 PM

I think there are as many telegram groups as whatsapp groups or youtubers who ask people to join these different groups and often they tell about joining vip signal or premier signal group.I don't think anyone can make good profit by joining their VIP or Premier group,but one thing is certain that joining such a group gives a good profit to the person giving these signals.VIP Signal Group or Premier Signal Group cannot be joined for free,Rather, people have to pay a hefty fee here every month.

Some of their indicators may be accurate, but most of them have very low returns. It is not a long-term trade, but an investment. You are investing for the long term, as we don't have to worry much about market fluctuations after buying, As we intend to keep it for a long time. I think your long term investment decision is good, which can give you good returns in the coming bull season.

I have some experience with such a paid group. They share some short term trading signal which are usually pumped before you get the chance to buy. What most of those groups do is join multiple top signal groups that have massive followers and copy and paste signals from those groups. So when you notice that signal that pair has already pumped few percent.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 10:50:06 PM

... I only follow an analyst, he only makes long-term analysis, and I also do long-term trading. I just use the analysis signals he made as a reference.

Yes, using signals in this format can be useful for any investor. In this case, you can compare your forecast of market movement with the forecast presented to you by the so-called expert. But when making a decision, the choice in any case, as well as the responsibility, remains with you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 12:40:10 PM

They claim 80% accuracy.

I use crypto signals sometimes, but I do not fully rely on it. This is a common mistake for newbies, because that 80% accuracy is probably just a marketing strategy. And of course, If I am a newbie myself, I would probably believe on this especially if I don't have much experience in trading and do not have any strong foundations in trading.
Remember that these signals are just suggestions made by traders like us, so I think it is still much better if you yourself know how to analyze the market and do technical analysis, because at the end of the day, the decisions is still for you to be made and these signals are just a guide. I don't see anything wrong with crypto signals, but I wouldn't pay money for their service. Personally, and based on my experienced, joining in a community of traders where experts and experienced traders give signals are so much better than the paid ones.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███