Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading on your own vs social trading and copy trading  (Read 1346 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 07:52:57 PM

Profits is something that in result with the good analysis that you have been making and on having that little bit mix of luck when we do speak about success yet even if we arent dealing with gambling but since this market is really that unpredictable then it would really be that so normal  that we would really be needing up that kind of approach or anticipations about random results because  there are factors which could really affect out market movement and this would really be resulting on messing up on the analysis that you had made out earlier. Trading is really not an easy path that someone could easily take on which it would really be needing that non stop learning and adaptability towards market volatility and random aspect or behavior, because if you dont have that kind of treatment or approach then for sure you would really be having a hard time on handling yourself towards this market or simply you cant really just that be able to make yourself that sustainable or could be able to succeed this type of career.
That is the case why we should not underestimate trading and the market which means that we have to enhance our level of understanding and skill just to fit with it. While we know that trading is not easy, therefore, we have to improve our knowledge as well because this is the only to help us succeed. So if we think we can't do it and still feel that we are hopeless and even too emotional, I don't think we need to force ourselves either. Otherwise, we are not trading but making it like gambling where we just rely on luck not strategies.

If you are just starting on trading field or career then it would really be just that right that you would really be experiencing about those mistakes on which this is something that inevitable and there's no way that you would really be able to avoid that and of course you would really be needing to adjust and learn something from it because if you dont and keeps tolerating with those mistakes then there's no way that you could really be able to enhance or make yourself that good into this career but of course adjustments and adaptability is a must. Copy trading? Not recommendable but if you dont like on risking of your lack of experience on doing trading then you would really be going with those copy trading or following some signals but honestly it isnt really that recommendable on doing so and nothing beats out if you would really be that
 going for manual trading on your own on which you could enhance your skills.

Its up on how you would really be making yourself that sustainable but if you are really that going for long term aspect then learning that trading self skill would really be that ideal.
You cant really just fasten up yourself on such process though and it does really takes time and tons of effort then you would really be needing and this is what you would really
be needing to do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 10:44:03 PM

I think that by trading on my own I am just overtrading...I am looking for options to get trading ideas/trading signals etc to analyze those ideas and select only the best ones.
What options does one have to view trading ideas/signals from other professional traders?

When we do trading, it can be a way for us to make a profit. And this has been proven and tested for several decades; the trading business industry did not exist before Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Why? because it helps every country's economy.

Now, copy trading uses a trading platform that also trades for profit. The only difference is that there are other traders who do the work in trading so that we can earn. But this is a higher risk compared to us doing the trading ourselves. That's what we should remember about this matter. In short, this is lazy copy-trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barisbilgili

Activity: 882
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 02:45:47 AM

I think that by trading on my own I am just overtrading...I am looking for options to get trading ideas/trading signals etc to analyze those ideas and select only the best ones.
What options does one have to view trading ideas/signals from other professional traders?

When we do trading, it can be a way for us to make a profit. And this has been proven and tested for several decades; the trading business industry did not exist before Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Why? because it helps every country's economy.

Now, copy trading uses a trading platform that also trades for profit. The only difference is that there are other traders who do the work in trading so that we can earn. But this is a higher risk compared to us doing the trading ourselves. That's what we should remember about this matter. In short, this is lazy copy-trading.
Everyone who trades certainly hopes for the profits they get from the trades they make and this will increase the income they get from these trades. Choosing to do copy-trading will of course be very risky for the assets we have and if we fail in doing copy-trading we will certainly lose the assets we have, but even when doing trading yourself there is also a risk of failure which may occur in this case of course. We will try to overcome it ourselves so that we lose big from the trades we make.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 02:48:11 AM

I think you can never say that you are over trading because a responsible trader would never do such a thing again, rather you limit trading only to see later that you have suffered losses. So I think it's best if you start a trading business by yourself, and you can move forward with trading. If you copy trading you will depend on others, that's why I say never depend on others but best to go with your own knowledge and skills. You should never be afraid of trading with your own skills, rather if you can use your skills, you can gain fame as a trader in the future. That's why you should ignore the signals given by others and instead educate yourself about trading and use your own experience. It will be reliable for you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:22:15 AM

I think you can never say that you are over trading because a responsible trader would never do such a thing again, rather you limit trading only to see later that you have suffered losses. So I think it's best if you start a trading business by yourself, and you can move forward with trading. If you copy trading you will depend on others, that's why I say never depend on others but best to go with your own knowledge and skills. You should never be afraid of trading with your own skills, rather if you can use your skills, you can gain fame as a trader in the future. That's why you should ignore the signals given by others and instead educate yourself about trading and use your own experience. It will be reliable for you.
It really seems the OP does not really understand some of the terminology that traders use, since overtrading as the word itself implies means simply a trader that is trading too much compared to what their strategy is telling them, most likely because they have lost a lot of money and they want to recover it fast, or simply because they are going through a moment in which they cannot control their emotions and they are trading any single movement on the market hoping to hit it big.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 11:54:20 AM

I really believe that the best thing to do would be just focusing on your own improvement and well being, without that then no matter what you are doing and even if you are profiting, you will end up in trouble in the future without a doubt. This is why we should be considering this situation a bit differently and approach it with different sense so that we could get better. Just like everything in life you do not improve without working hard on it.
I see why many people subscribe to copy trading and these are the possible reasons
 - lack of knowledge
 - lack of time to analyze the market condition

The use of copy trading is not wrong but what went wrong is when fully relying on it like we don't see any way to trade our own.
Indeed, if we want to grow and improve our knowledge in trading, we have to work on it on our own, not by relying on someone. Yes, we can do a lot of good things when doing alone as we can do whatever we want to do.

I agree. Copy trading would help you when you are just starting especially if you want to see how someone else do it. But it shouldn't replace our own understanding and efforts in the trading world. Along the way, we have to do it on our own and outgrow copying the trading practice of others. Anyway, it will help us too to improve our knowledge. Who knows, maybe youll discover something valuable.

Richkiedx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 11:20:24 AM

I believe trade your own strategy than copying other Technical analysis
Believe your own Technical analysis trust your analysis
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 11:56:53 AM

I really believe that the best thing to do would be just focusing on your own improvement and well being, without that then no matter what you are doing and even if you are profiting, you will end up in trouble in the future without a doubt. This is why we should be considering this situation a bit differently and approach it with different sense so that we could get better. Just like everything in life you do not improve without working hard on it.
I see why many people subscribe to copy trading and these are the possible reasons
 - lack of knowledge

The use of copy trading is not wrong but what went wrong is when fully relying on it like we don't see any way to trade our own.
Indeed, if we want to grow and improve our knowledge in trading, we have to work on it on our own, not by relying on someone. Yes, we can do a lot of good things when doing alone as we can do whatever we want to do.

I agree. Copy trading would help you when you are just starting especially if you want to see how someone else do it. But it shouldn't replace our own understanding and efforts in the trading world. Along the way, we have to do it on our own and outgrow copying the trading practice of others. Anyway, it will help us too to improve our knowledge. Who knows, maybe youll discover something valuable.
Copy trading can be very profitable for us especially if we are copy trading from experience and big traders that had been in the market. Cryptocurrency trading is very important and can give us a big profits if we know how to go about it. Because if copy trading, ma y people had leave there trading skills and go for some cheap and easy. We don't need to rent on just copy trading, it is good when we try and upgrade ourselves so that as we are copy trading we should be improving our skills so that we are not going to be ignorance of what is happening in the market and how to better a better trader.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 06:49:16 AM

trading your own way is better than other trading methods. It is better to continue to improve these skills rather than using social trading, or other types of trading methods. I say this because by trading in your own way, you can continue to improve the skills you have, so you don't need to depend on other people's methods. This can allow you to trade anywhere, and at any time. Meanwhile, if you are used to using other trading methods, this will make you dependent and hope that other people will give you this information before trading. Apart from that, you also cannot be flexible in trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 968

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:29:07 PM

Copy trading can be very profitable for us especially if we are copy trading from experience and big traders that had been in the market. Cryptocurrency trading is very important and can give us a big profits if we know how to go about it. Because if copy trading, ma y people had leave there trading skills and go for some cheap and easy. We don't need to rent on just copy trading, it is good when we try and upgrade ourselves so that as we are copy trading we should be improving our skills so that we are not going to be ignorance of what is happening in the market and how to better a better trader.
Not all traders are successful, and successful ones also suffer losses, but if they follow risk management and manage the deposit competently, then for them this can become an ordinary loss, and for an inexperienced trader it can be a loss of the entire deposit.

If everything with copy trading was so simple, then everyone could do it and make a profit, but for some reason this does not happen. I am not very familiar with copy trading, but I suspect that a successful trader will not always want to share his trades for free, perhaps for some time, and then you will have to pay. And what is the use of this for a novice trader if he does not gain any experience from it, simply repeating transactions will not give any progress in development.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
November 22, 2023, 01:39:23 PM

Not all traders are successful, and successful ones also suffer losses, but if they follow risk management and manage the deposit competently, then for them this can become an ordinary loss, and for an inexperienced trader it can be a loss of the entire deposit.

If everything with copy trading was so simple, then everyone could do it and make a profit, but for some reason this does not happen. I am not very familiar with copy trading, but I suspect that a successful trader will not always want to share his trades for free, perhaps for some time, and then you will have to pay. And what is the use of this for a novice trader if he does not gain any experience from it, simply repeating transactions will not give any progress in development.
Market is something a tug-of-war in between buyers and sellers on which there would really be winners and losers in the other side of the market. This is why as a trader then you would really be doing your very best on trying out to sustain or survive this market or else you would really be ending up on losing that much money. Trading on your own? This is always been that recommended because trying out to copy or trying out to get or follow those signals wont really be making yourself that way more better as a trader. Yes, you could still possibly be able to make winning trades but on the time that those people or trader that you are following into
would be gone, then what would you gonna do?

This is why as early as you could, learning up trading on your own would be the best option or path to take. It might take long but its something that would really be beneficial for long term.
You cant really be able to make yourself something good or better if you wont really be taking on your own.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 02:19:13 PM

I believe trade your own strategy than copying other Technical analysis
Believe your own Technical analysis trust your analysis

Your point of view is accurate but a person with zero experience when entering into crypto market then it is obvious that he will do what others are doing because at start no one knows what to do and if one get accurate Knowledge and experience then he start trading by himself without taking help of others but at start taking help from fellows, YouTubers and other sources are necessary.

Every person wants to trust himself but I think trading alone without sharing with others is also not profitable because sharing can increase your knowledge and through visualising others activities you can choose better option for yourself. I don't say that always work according to others analysis but use it until you don't have developed experience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 968

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 06:36:21 AM

Market is something a tug-of-war in between buyers and sellers on which there would really be winners and losers in the other side of the market. This is why as a trader then you would really be doing your very best on trying out to sustain or survive this market or else you would really be ending up on losing that much money. Trading on your own? This is always been that recommended because trying out to copy or trying out to get or follow those signals wont really be making yourself that way more better as a trader. Yes, you could still possibly be able to make winning trades but on the time that those people or trader that you are following into

This is why as early as you could, learning up trading on your own would be the best option or path to take. It might take long but its something that would really be beneficial for long term.
You cant really be able to make yourself something good or better if you wont really be taking on your own.
The difficulty may not only be that the trader whose transactions you are copying will leave, but that sometimes you need to react very quickly when there are rapid movements in the market and the trader will have time to exit the position, but you will not have time to copy his action. Actually, there are a lot of negative aspects in copy trading, and perhaps there is nothing wrong with this if you combine it with your own analysis, in which case you may not repeat all his actions after someone, but in this case you will be able to control all your transactions.
Oilacris

Activity: 3038
Merit: 616

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:22:56 AM

The difficulty may not only be that the trader whose transactions you are copying will leave, but that sometimes you need to react very quickly when there are rapid movements in the market and the trader will have time to exit the position, but you will not have time to copy his action. Actually, there are a lot of negative aspects in copy trading, and perhaps there is nothing wrong with this if you combine it with your own analysis, in which case you may not repeat all his actions after someone, but in this case you will be able to control all your transactions.
Yeah, time is crucial on the time that you are following someone. Every tips and signals that been given then you would really be that needing to be that fast because even if you do miss out on
few seconds that you would really be getting left behind. So result? You would really be instead earning less or might even lose. I agree that you should really be fast or quick
because signals given might really be that resulting into those fast pumps and dumps but just like as said, i dont really see for it to be that too interesting for someone
to make some signals and follow it completely. You are really that much better on going solo.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 08:45:09 AM

Gaining trading ideas from other traders can be done through social trading platforms such as eToro and ZuluTrade, where you can copy the trades of successful participants. Also, in the Forex market and in the cryptosphere, there are many services providing trading signals. Financial news portals can also provide analytical reviews and recommendations from experts. But it is still necessary to develop your own trading strategy, without this there is no way, constantly copying someone is not always a good idea.
merekamo

Activity: 391
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 01:48:58 PM

Sometimes if you busy, or if we have other work that can't be put off, why not. I think, for me you can try Tradingview. it's like a social network for traders where people share insights and ideas in real-time. You can take a peek at other people's strategies, pick up their ideas, and then choose whatever suits your fancy. Alternatively, consider a trading alert service that sends you trading signals directly for example WallStreetzen.

Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:01:27 PM

- lack of knowledge

It is a very effective method for traders through which a new trader can earn money and learn trading. Normally in Copy Trading a trader can learn a lot by following an experienced trader. Copy trading provides a good opportunity to know how and when a trader should take trades and what his expectations should be. But trading must take risks. Since a new trader trades by copying others through copy trading, if that trader makes a mistake, he will also face mistake, his loss means your loss.
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 07:19:57 PM

I suggest you learn to control your emotions and avoid overtrading cause to me it is better for one learn to trade on his own than doing either copy or socials trading. Though it will takes more time for one to become an experienced and profitable trader but on other hand you will always have more guaranteed than copying it from others.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 10:56:15 PM

- lack of knowledge

It is a very effective method for traders through which a new trader can earn money and learn trading. Normally in Copy Trading a trader can learn a lot by following an experienced trader. Copy trading provides a good opportunity to know how and when a trader should take trades and what his expectations should be. But trading must take risks. Since a new trader trades by copying others through copy trading, if that trader makes a mistake, he will also face mistake, his loss means your loss.

Yes and if the trader will make a mistake he can adjust and try to recover while new trader who copy his position will be left alone and lose everything, that's the risk copytrader can take when positioning without any knowledge, as there are always changes inside the market and with that change experienced traders always have alternative and back plans in case their position got burned they need to work on it or need to make some decision that affects thier trades.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 07:11:15 AM

I think both your own trading and social trading/copy trading have their pros and cons and the choice ultimately depends on your personal preference and trading goals. It is important to develop your own trading style and strategy based on your own analysis and research. This will help you understand the markets better and make more informed decisions. While it is okay to learn and seek guidance from other traders, ultimately, your success in trading will depend on your own abilities and understanding of the market. So, focus on developing your own skills and strategies instead of relying solely on others for trading signals. Whether you choose to trade yourself or use signals, constantly educate yourself and stay informed about the market to make successful trading decisions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: