Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next bitcoin?  (Read 1299 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:20:46 PM

I hope this post becomes a legend.
Already had similar post in the past :p so nope.

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know.
There is no other coins similar to Bitcoin even in few years later in the future. There is none close to Bitcoin in terms of usefulness, the decentralization and the community around it, other coins would not have stand a chance against Bitcoin.

Also there is no such thing such as late in cryptocurrency you still have a chance to gain profit because you are still young enough to do long-term holding. Because of Bitcoin's nature, you will find yourself getting a profit in the future if you are patient enough with your investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 07:15:29 AM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know.
There is no other coins similar to Bitcoin even in few years later in the future. There is none close to Bitcoin in terms of usefulness, the decentralization and the community around it, other coins would not have stand a chance against Bitcoin.

Also there is no such thing such as late in cryptocurrency you still have a chance to gain profit because you are still young enough to do long-term holding. Because of Bitcoin's nature, you will find yourself getting a profit in the future if you are patient enough with your investment.

They probably claim to be late to bitcoin because they have missed the days in which you could get bitcoin for almost nothing and become a millionaire that way, but those people are just deceiving themselves, even if they actually had the chance to invest in bitcoin as one of the persons involved on this market on the early days explained bitcoin to them, I am sure they would have never invested in bitcoin anyway, as it is easy to think the success of bitcoin was inevitable now that bitcoin is very valuable, but back then it was nowhere near as clear, and even governments disregarded bitcoin as an invention that will not make it far.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 09:19:13 PM

There’s no next Bitcoin because Bitcoin will stay on top and seriously how can you say its too late already where the price is still cheap?

Better to move on and start investing with Bitcoin, don’t stay with your what if or regrets for now knowing Bitcoin during its early time because most of us here also not able to adapt during that time. What you can do right now is to start investing and have your investment strategy with Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 04:11:43 AM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

In my opinion there will be no next Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency forever, so instead of looking for the next Bitcoin and just wasting your money or time, it's better for you to just start doing DCA Bitcoin, because I'm sure when the next bullrun comes, then you will get a lot of profits, because the price of Bitcoin will increase very high and create a new ATH price.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 01:19:17 AM

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

In my opinion there will be no next Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency forever, so instead of looking for the next Bitcoin and just wasting your money or time, it's better for you to just start doing DCA Bitcoin, because I'm sure when the next bullrun comes, then you will get a lot of profits, because the price of Bitcoin will increase very high and create a new ATH price.
That's right, Bitcoin is only one and of course there will be many altcoins that develop in the next bullish season, so it's like natural selection where there will be many altcoins that stand out but there will also be many altcoins that will turn to dust, but unfortunately we can only predict without any guarantee which altcoin which will rise to the top because there are so many, but there are several old altcoins that are worth investing in

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 03:08:42 AM

Quote from: goaldigger
There’s no next Bitcoin because Bitcoin will stay on top and seriously how can you say its too late already where the price is still cheap?

Better to move on and start investing with Bitcoin, don’t stay with your what if or regrets for now knowing Bitcoin during its early time because most of us here also not able to adapt during that time. What you can do right now is to start investing and have your investment strategy with Bitcoin.

I think, bearish season is still on in the market which is not too late for investors to use the opportunity to invest in a potential coins that will surprise them when the full bullish season appear soon. Bitcoin still remaining as the king among other cryptocurrencies you can embrace in bearish season like this and have confidence that when the price increase higher to hit your expectations, it will double your income that will make you to believe that there is no other Bitcoin in the crypto market. If you can take a good step to Carry out your personal research to know the type of altcoins you want to add to your Bitcoin investment, I think it will really help you to grow higher financially, and it will be very easy for you to remain in profits making in your investment..

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:19:52 PM

He says its too late because He wanted to earn Super high like how bitcoin cross the value from 2009 till 2023.
he is looking for that great income but don't wanna wait 13 years.
Maybe if he will read what we all said here , he'll invest now because the more he waits is the more his chances is lessen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 01:35:05 PM

Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now?

No and there's none, I don't think there's any for now and in the near future, bitcoin is what carries most of the financial economy challenges away from most people who adopt it use, don't be misguided by other crypto projects that shares similar names with bitcoin.

something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

You're seeing a whale right in front of you but you're going about seeking for crayfish to hunt roaming about, this is bitcoin right here that you're not investing and you're there hearing different testimonies on what bitcoin has done in performance, please if you're not adopting bitcoin, are you then going for alts or what exactly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 07:16:34 AM

I think, bearish season is still on in the market which is not too late for investors to use the opportunity to invest in a potential coins that will surprise them when the full bullish season appear soon. Bitcoin still remaining as the king among other cryptocurrencies you can embrace in bearish season like this and have confidence that when the price increase higher to hit your expectations, it will double your income that will make you to believe that there is no other Bitcoin in the crypto market. If you can take a good step to Carry out your personal research to know the type of altcoins you want to add to your Bitcoin investment, I think it will really help you to grow higher financially, and it will be very easy for you to remain in profits making in your investment..

Anyone that is really interested in investing in bitcoin really needs to make haste as we do not know for how long bitcoin will remain at an affordable price, as just on the last 24 hours the growth of bitcoin has been incredible and this could be the beginning of a slow and steady upward trend, and anyone that is still undecided about whether or not to invest in bitcoin could be left behind, and by the time they finally decide to invest in bitcoin it may be too late already.
tetaeridanus

Activity: 168
Merit: 33

Peace without Borders

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 02:29:00 PM

Anyone that is really interested in investing in bitcoin really needs to make haste as we do not know for how long bitcoin will remain at an affordable price, as just on the last 24 hours the growth of bitcoin has been incredible and this could be the beginning of a slow and steady upward trend, and anyone that is still undecided about whether or not to invest in bitcoin could be left behind, and by the time they finally decide to invest in bitcoin it may be too late already.

There will always be cycles to buy more btc, no need to fomo; we are not in bull still. After 42K we can say we are late.

Haram'da huzur arayana, Huzur haram olur.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 07:15:24 PM

Forget about the next bitcoin, because at least to me you do not even have what is necessary to invest in bitcoin, by trying to find a coin with the same potential you are simply showing your inexperience and your lack of knowledge about this market, because even if we were to assume such a project can be created and it can appear relatively soon, I can assure you that it will not be a cryptocurrency, instead it will have to be a revolutionary concept no one has ever been able to create before, just as bitcoin was back in the day.
Yeah he needs to do that because there is no such thing as next BTC. Even next ETH there isn't too. It's been a long time already. There are coins who confidently say they are like that but they are only joking. Look where are they now? Dead. For those who plan on creating a coin and have the same vision, I suggest to not do it as it's like it has a curse and you guys are only destined to fail easily.

What actually is needed to invest in BTC? BTC isn't hard to understand and as long as we have some money, we can use it and get started. And so what if he is inexperienced? I think there is no problem with that. BTC might only be a concept before but Satoshi made it possible, but again I don't think such perfect model can be replicated for the second time around.

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 03:31:25 PM

Sure, you can find new coins or tokens, but none of them are "next bitcoin", and same thing goes with the fact that there will not be "next ethereum".

Why?

Because they filled a void, becoming next something isn't filling a void. It's trying to replicate something. Like the mooning event of bitcoin.

If you want to find next big thing. Look for the originality and the tech. Not just something that tries to copy something and making it faster. Usually they are just cutting corners and security to achieve that.

For example Erc721 was original and most people missed it, as they needed to process how it works. There was no token really, as anyone could make one, but just knowing what's going on in the scene puts you in a special position where you know what's probably coming in near future. So follow the announcements, read endless amount of white papers and reviews and you eventually might strike gold.

You can obviously listen to unknown people, but nine times out of them it will get you lured in to scam or buying someone else's bags.
That's what the hype is. Telling people to buy their bags on the top. No one just says it out loud. And most likely they won't tell you after they sold.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 01:42:36 AM

I don't think you require knowledge/ability to know about next bitcoin or any next big thing, such things come across individual spontaneously by sheer luck and it's in his will to get into it or not. Many people came across Bitcoin early, earned thousands, yet lost them by losing seed phrases/losing device where seed or pvk was saved and in other various ways.

To get into Bitcoin early and hold onto it until it reached significant amount of value is not an easy thing to do, it requires tremendous faith in currency itself. If you had purchased it at 5 cents, then you would have sold it at 1$, if not at 1$ then for sure at 150$, you'd have to go through several bear markets, until it reached it's peak value.

And then there these allurements of increasing your BTC holding by trading, which would have made you lose your stack.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 01:43:38 AM

There is no other coins similar to Bitcoin even in few years later in the future. There is none close to Bitcoin
 in terms of usefulness, the decentralization and the community around it, other coins would not have stand
a chance against Bitcoin.
that is exactly what mostly said and know , because why need to look for another bitcoin for the cheaper price?
it is impossible to create another coin like this at least not in cryptocurrency .
those people are just a user that wanted to generate profit and not wanting to use and support the crypto by themselves.
Also there is no such thing such as late in cryptocurrency you still have a chance to gain profit because
 you are still young enough to do long-term holding. Because of Bitcoin's nature, you will find yourself getting
a profit in the future if you are patient enough with your investment.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 01:55:53 AM

for what is need Next or new bitcoin? sorry but we are contented in what crypto market is now and how does it brings chance to gain and the risk is a challenge .
people like you OP are those people  that only investing because of easy money and don't wanna risk so sure you will not get what you wanted in that attitude.
in crypto you need to be patient and risk taker, if you cannot deal with that then try in other investment world and not in crypto.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 08:22:05 AM

but it is not what OP is seeking mate , He wanted to find a coin that has almost no value and will go to the moon after some time , like what bitcoin does over the years.
the way OP is posting is like he want to have another bitcoin kind of coin that will generate Him to become millionaire for such time frame.
imagine if you have a new born baby and use 1 dollar to buy that coin , after 13 years you will be hundred thousand richer?

But if OP will only understand the potential of bitcoin in the next 10 years, he will grab the opportunity now or be sorry finding shitcoin or a non valued coin in long term process .

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 07:14:02 PM

But if OP will only understand the potential of bitcoin in the next 10 years, he will grab the opportunity now or be sorry finding shitcoin or a non valued coin in long term process .
Bitcoin might have great potential to generate profits for its investors but to be honest, it wouldn't make someone a millionaire anymore unless someone is investing a large amount already and hoping for maybe about 3x or 4x of that investment which is still possible, but the growth percentage of Bitcoin from its initial stage until now cannot be matched by any other coin or token or even itself no matter how high it goes because it is already pretty expensive.

Based on the current price of Bitcoin, even if it goes to $1m, that will only be 28.5x profit for someone who has invested at $35k, and an average investment wouldn't make you a millionaire even after that, because if you invest $1,000 at $35k, you will only have $28.5k if Bitcoin reaches $1m.

passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 11:41:55 PM

It's said for so many times that there will be a bitcoin killer, I'd say that forget about that and focus on what we've got as of today and that is with Bitcoin. There's no need to think of the next bitcoin because it is irreplaceable and if there is another project that shall emerge then it is because of what it is and not because it's attached to be the next Bitcoin. It's not just all about the price that it has got but look at the use case of Bitcoin. It's actually like dollar nowadays where you can spend it in many stores that accepts it as a real money. Unlike the next bitcoin you might be thinking is just a random token that nobody wants to use. That's the point, the use case that it has got and how many people willing to adopt it.

██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 01:35:05 AM

It's said for so many times that there will be a bitcoin killer, I'd say that forget about that and focus on what we've got as of today and that is with Bitcoin. There's no need to think of the next bitcoin because it is irreplaceable and if there is another project that shall emerge then it is because of what it is and not because it's attached to be the next Bitcoin. It's not just all about the price that it has got but look at the use case of Bitcoin. It's actually like dollar nowadays where you can spend it in many stores that accepts it as a real money. Unlike the next bitcoin you might be thinking is just a random token that nobody wants to use. That's the point, the use case that it has got and how many people willing to adopt it.
I was alarmed recently when I read that Quantum computer can end Bitcoins decentralization but seems it
 is fading story now , because still there are nothing that can kill bitcoin(not at least in our time now) having next bitcoin will be
impossible because how did OP expect people will trust another coin when there are already tons of Altcoin that investors can
use upon ? and how do expect something like this growth to take place when having bitcoin is more than enough to said its worth it?

passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:25:30 AM

I was alarmed recently when I read that Quantum computer can end Bitcoins decentralization but seems it
 is fading story now , because still there are nothing that can kill bitcoin(not at least in our time now) having next bitcoin will be
impossible because how did OP expect people will trust another coin when there are already tons of Altcoin that investors can
use upon ? and how do expect something like this growth to take place when having bitcoin is more than enough to said its worth it?
There is always a FUD that's trying to take down the throne of bitcoin and whoever the people behind this only wants one thing and that's to take down the price of Bitcoin so that they can buy. People have to realize that matters when we're already doing good and then a sudden correction comes with such news. But that's fine because no matter how bad a news is, Bitcoin is going to recover whether they're terribly bad or not.

I have also heard about the quantum computers and it's said to be faster than the usual ones and it will decrypto or decode asic miners or they can disrupt the entire blockchain of Bitcoin. Well, it's easier said than done and actually there was also one that I can barely remember and it's another technology that they've said to be better than blockchain.

Aside from that then we might see the next thing they say to the market and that's all about the next blockchain killer. But regardless of the ideas that they come up with, it's highly unlikely that they're going to take down bitcoin and based on the status that it has got, a secure network, a support from the community all around the globe and more institutions adopting it.