Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fear of investment  (Read 491 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 12:19:50 PM

Hello friends

In our modern society, the fear of being scammed by king pins and other fake platforms has made many people to loose interest in investing bitcoin.
This platform is to enlighten the society that there are real investment platforms and also people earn bitcoins for a living, so they should give it a try and invest so they can also earn and also when it comes to this particular fear I think the environment where one is actually staying also contributes to this fear because just the other I was actually explaining the basic essence of bitcoin to a friend and all he could even think of was that I want to basically scam him of his money of which he doesn’t even know that bitcoin is actually a currency on which people benefit wonderful opportunity like through savings.
People become uncertain and think negatively because of having lack of knowledge. Falling into scam sites is probably because they don't spend time knowing the platform first but are in a rush to jump and take the huge offer. It was not the fault of Bitcoin either that many people get scammed and lose their money, instead, their biggest mistake is to trust easily.

FEAR is normal to anyone who really doesn't have any idea about Bitcoin and much more if they will listen to those negative issues. That is a psychological impact.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 02:06:53 PM

Hello friends

In our modern society, the fear of being scammed by king pins and other fake platforms has made many people to loose interest in investing bitcoin.
This platform is to enlighten the society that there are real investment platforms and also people earn bitcoins for a living, so they should give it a try and invest so they can also earn and also when it comes to this particular fear I think the environment where one is actually staying also contributes to this fear because just the other I was actually explaining the basic essence of bitcoin to a friend and all he could even think of was that I want to basically scam him of his money of which he doesn’t even know that bitcoin is actually a currency on which people benefit wonderful opportunity like through savings.

You shouldn't try harder because if your friend is not even listening to you then he deserves losing the opportunity.
We all know about the scams that are happening and it has created a misconception among many but the person should at least listen what the other is saying.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 03:29:02 PM

This platform is to enlighten the society that there are real investment platforms and also people earn bitcoins for a living,
Do not put too much burden on this platform, this platform and its members do not have the responsibility in enlighten society about Bitcoin, this platform is just a forum for Bitcoin enthusiast to discuss about Bitcoin. Moreover Bitcoin is not a religion, we don't need a missionaries for it. People will come to this forum by their own will when they finally learn about Bitcoin.

YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 05:23:50 PM

Hello friends

People become uncertain and think negatively because of having lack of knowledge. Falling into scam sites is probably because they don't spend time knowing the platform first but are in a rush to jump and take the huge offer. It was not the fault of Bitcoin either that many people get scammed and lose their money, instead, their biggest mistake is to trust easily.

FEAR is normal to anyone who really doesn't have any idea about Bitcoin and much more if they will listen to those negative issues. That is a psychological impact.

So true. If they know and have the desire to invest in BTC it will not be in vain because if we pay attention market players tend to carry out cycles, for example the basic emotions of greed and fear themselves in trading and sometimes margin calls are also very painful when they occur on trades that should prove profitable.

Well, regarding falling into a fraudulent site due to not being careful, it will always be a bedtime story.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bitco55

Activity: 234
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 02:08:42 PM

This all comes down to knowledge.
I wouldn't blame your friend,  it sounds like the exact thing my mom would say. There are still a lot of people out there who still see Bitcoin as a scam. I'd say, their ignorance let them believe it's a get-rich-quick scheme and that's why they were scammed.

I believe you telling someone about Bitcoin, the first thing you should let them know is that it's a currency, a valuable asset, not a platform to make money or an investment platform. That's where the quick money syndrome comes in letting them make foolish decisions without knowledge.  Whoever you're going to educate on Bitcoin, should be properly educated before buying, trading, or investing.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 07:00:37 PM

This is no longer surprising as Bitcoin was perceived to be a big scam especially for those people who don't even know bitcoin. The fact that the government sees it as a threat to the financial system then we can blame the people if their perception about bitcoin creates a negative impact. That is the reason why people need to be fully educated about bitcoin and it could only be done if these type of people will be exposed about the bitcointalk forum.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 09:41:48 PM

In order to avoid scams, we have to know more about the crypto market as well. Fear comes from a lack of knowledge and trust. We normally hear FUDs, market issues, exchange issues, and wallet hacks and feel uncertain. That is why before we invest in Bitcoin in Bitcoin we are also aware of the possible risk here at least, we never get caught to surprise when it comes. But honestly, if we have knowledge about what we are doing, I don't think crypto investment is too risky because we probably know what things needed to secure our funds.

uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 07:22:22 PM

Hello friends

Yes, nowadays if you want to invest you have to do it through fear. If you invest in any new project. Since 2021, most frauds are starting in crypto. Don't be fooled if you keep a few things in mind. Avoid investing in new projects. And if you want futures to do well then I suggest feel free to invest in Bitcoin. It will never disappoint you.

If you want to stay away from scammers then definitely stay away from phishing sites. On the other hand, to keep your fund safe, you should not add the wallet to any website. Then you are safe in all aspects and there will be no risk in investment.

Life is full of risks and if you afraid of taking risks, you won't go far in life. After all the scam stories and experiences,  you wouldn't blame anyone for being reluctant to investing in cryptocurrency and other online businesses.

But then I have one advice to give.  No one has made it big from being "too careful with money ". If you cannot invest that money,  you'll still burn it through other means, why not risk it?  Instead of saying an outright 'NO' to any investment offer, it is adviceable that we do our personal research and get reviews from people before drawing conclusions.

Bitcoin has proven its worth over the years and with time, it will become a household name all over the globe. The number of bitcoin investors ar increasing because people are being educated everyday. Soon everyone will embrace bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 08:50:24 PM

Hello friends

This is not new to us as the social media nowadays has become the scammer's playground in which they will use the name of bitcoin so they can deceive people with its promising profits and incentives. If you are weak, you will always fall on their traps and steal all your funds and eventually they vanish like thin air. Luckily, bitcointalk exists that will explain everything about bitcoin and to clear the impressions of many that bitcoin is a big scam. Only the fools and with no knowledge about bitcoin will believe that bitcoin fuels scam, but highly knowledgeable people will always defend the side of bitcoin.

And since those people who know nothing about bitcoin surpasses the people that are knowledgeable about bitcoin, then its not surprising that bitcoin is still considered a big scam for many. The reason why majority develop fears to invest in bitcoin, and continue to miss the opportunities that bitcoin has to offer.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 09:20:30 PM

If we are afraid of being scammed by fake platforms, we can buy Bitcoin on DEX and keep it on private wallets or hardware wallets. Also, we must remember that never use random platforms, use the trusted platforms only.

Those people who lose interest in Bitcoin, seem don't understand how to invest in Bitcoin properly. If they know it, they won't be too afraid because we have many safe ways.

Bitcointalk isn’t an investment platform. This is a bitcoin forum where crypto enthusiasts mostly bitcoiners discuss about the crypto space.
It is true. Bitcointalk is the media for crypto enthusiasts to communicate (share, discuss) about crypto issues. It is not a platform of investment, it is a media for communication.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 09:40:20 PM

Hello friends

The fear of losing money through investment makes people prefer saving to investment. I was a victim but my own case was different. I have seen many people who were scammed through bitcoin and that made them to totally hate bitcoin and doesn't really want to hear anything about bitcoin anymore. But in my own case after I was scammed and I paid through bitcoin which actually was my first time of using bitcoin. I discovered it was a scam, then I became curious why they decided to scam through bitcoin and not through bank accounts. That curiosity actually led me to learn about bitcoin. I behaved so differently from many others.

I will also advise to hold your money tight instead of investing in what you do not understand.
With the rampant scamming incidents that continue to occur whether online or offline, it's possible that people will develop more fears of losing their money from investing. Most especially for bitcoin where it does not have any physical representation just like our fiat currency, and can only be used through online.

But I like the idea how you deal the situation after you have been scammed. Instead of avoiding bitcoin, you even push yourself to uncover your curiosity that leads you to learn more about bitcoin. And I think if only there will be a uniform mindset for those people who have been scammed, then the chances to get scam in the future will be lessen since you do your own diligence to research about bitcoin and eventually realize that bitcoin is just also a victim wherein scammers use it indirectly just to lure the innocent people.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 10:18:42 PM

I was actually explaining the basic essence of bitcoin to a friend and all he could even think of was that I want to basically scam him of his money of which he doesn’t even know that bitcoin is actually a currency on which people benefit wonderful opportunity like through savings.

The reaction of your friend is just a self-defense mechanism from a possible scam scheme which I think is good.  It is up to you to prove yourself not a scammer.  Since you stated that scam is rampant in your place, it is a good thing to be vigilant at all times.  You can't blame your friend for that since our friend's trust is dependent on our previous interaction with him.

Fear of investment can be countered by education and proper information.  If we wanted people to understand Bitcoin is not a scam then we should explain and educate people about how Bitcoin works and we should never force them to invest in something that they have no prior knowledge of.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 10:45:23 PM

I was actually explaining the basic essence of bitcoin to a friend and all he could even think of was that I want to basically scam him of his money of which he doesn’t even know that bitcoin is actually a currency on which people benefit wonderful opportunity like through savings.

The reaction of your friend is just a self-defense mechanism from a possible scam scheme which I think is good.  It is up to you to prove yourself not a scammer.  Since you stated that scam is rampant in your place, it is a good thing to be vigilant at all times.  You can't blame your friend for that since our friend's trust is dependent on our previous interaction with him.

Fear of investment can be countered by education and proper information.  If we wanted people to understand Bitcoin is not a scam then we should explain and educate people about how Bitcoin works and we should never force them to invest in something that they have no prior knowledge of.

Right that's why he shouldn't feel bad regarding on what his friend reaction on what he is telling to them since everyone will be skeptical especially when they heard some information that they are not actually familiar with it. So he should try to explain everything if he want his friend to learn a lot of things about crypto and its investment. We can't really blame his friend for that so a nice approach should be done to see if you can change his mind and believe bitcoin is good but if he's not really into it then much better if we could leave them and let him discover that we are earning some good cash by participating on nay legit activities on crypto scene.

I will be glad if my friend act like this since it means that they are not easily to get fooled and ask more information so that they would know on what are those new information introduce to them so they can possibly see some potential or it just a waste of time for them.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 10:50:19 PM

Due to the high rate of scammers around the globe, the majority of people have entirely lost interest in everything to do with investments, including bitcoin and other types of investments, so I wouldn’t claim it is just in bitcoin that people have lost interest in invest in.
Scammers today have made people lose interest in everything seriously, both the ones that will benefit them and the ones that will not. They don’t always think about anything investment again, and you know, some people have this mentality that when something happens to them, they don't always go near such things again, even if they are similar to the others, they won't think of getting involved in them, which is often wrong to me because some people fall victim to ignorance or negligence, some get scammed because they don’t have the knowledge of how the investment works, and some get scammed because of carelessness and trust issues like that.

However, some scam cases are not in the crypto space. As we all know, it is not easy for a scammer to get the private information of a user before getting access to their holdings, unless such a person is careless or something happens because someone who needs your data can do anything just to get what they want, they don’t care. So I will encourage people to hoard on to their private keys and other things that secure their funds to avoid being scammed.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:36:53 PM

Hello friends

To me the platform as you call it isn't the issue of making people being scared of investing, is just the members inside. Is very hard to find a legit person to give you the right information about Bitcoin trading or investment. One you have that person I don't think that fear of engaging in cryptocurrency would be their.
Sometimes wrong information has a negative roll to play on this issue, money is hard to get and telling someone to do something he or she doesn't know sounds awkward, so is going to be hard to make someone try it and don't also blame your friend for not believing you because is not easy to get into what you have no idea of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:55:40 PM

People are right to refuse to invest in something that they don't understand, if they didn't they would indeed get robbed by all sorts of scammers. So it's natural that they don't invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is so difficult to understand and it's normal to have doubts. And it's not like not buying Bitcoin is an objectively stupid decision - don't forget that it's still a highly risky investment.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 04:39:26 AM

People are right to refuse to invest in something that they don't understand, if they didn't they would indeed get robbed by all sorts of scammers. So it's natural that they don't invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is so difficult to understand and it's normal to have doubts. And it's not like not buying Bitcoin is an objectively stupid decision - don't forget that it's still a highly risky investment.

Scammers are equally everywhere you choose to do business and don't say it like one is safe when doing business outside crypto world. To me Bitcoin is sort of easy to get into if the right person passes the right information needed to start with, in some cases when someone explain how to start up investment on Bitcoin it can even trigger the person learning to start immediately.
Even if someone doesn't want to buy is not by force, is when you use force to enlighten the person that's when it looks like you want to scam that individual and they might back out, so even if they don't want to invest at least let them get the knowledge first, it will help.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2053

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:02:34 AM

-snip-

I think the environment where one is actually staying also contributes to this fear because just the other I was actually explaining the basic essence of bitcoin to a friend and all he could even think of was that I want to basically scam him of his money of which he doesn’t even know that bitcoin is actually a currency on which people benefit wonderful opportunity like through savings.

Don't be sad: if he is your friend, knows you well, and didn't even listen to you, then he doesn't deserve the effort. Look at what Satoshi said: if he doesn't understand or believe you, you shouldn't have time to convince him either.

I stopped speaking to people about Bitcoin long time ago, because if the investment is bad it will be my fault, and if it is good they won't thank me. Nobody talked to me or "sold" me Bitcoin, I learnt about it on my own (in a high degree thanks to this forum). Those who want to know have good info available in the internet if they search, but those who don't won't listen even to a friend, so don't try to change them.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tech30338

Activity: 546
Merit: 125

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 05:16:57 AM

Hello friends

The main reason people are getting scammed is that they always want easy money and fast, which is too good to be true, but since they are delusional and want to be a millionaire or rich in a day or months really makes them a target by those people, they have to know first that it will not take days or months to be rich, maybe there are people who get lucky, but it will not work for all of us, we need to learn and wait because that's the proper thing to do, getting rich fast will not bring success to anyone, learn and work your way, don't follow others you just meet , flaunting luxury items to brag.

Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:36:25 AM

The main reason people are getting scammed is that they always want easy money and fast, which is too good to be true, but since they are delusional and want to be a millionaire or rich in a day or months really makes them a target by those people, they have to know first that it will not take days or months to be rich, maybe there are people who get lucky, but it will not work for all of us, we need to learn and wait because that's the proper thing to do, getting rich fast will not bring success to anyone, learn and work your way, don't follow others you just meet , flaunting luxury items to brag.

It's not the desire to get rich quickly that makes them trapped in fake investments. After all, everyone invests and develops investments because they want to get rich quickly. the problem with their luck was that the results were different.

the main problem is ignorance. they don't know and are inexperienced in investing and that makes their chances of falling for scam project tricks greater. Investments must be based on knowledge and experience. If a beginner randomly puts some money to invest in a project that is suggested or he chooses himself, I think that is gambling.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███