Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin social communication  (Read 205 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 705
Merit: 51

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 04:57:13 PM

Ruttoshi-Taking quotes out of context is an indication of very poor social communication skills, so let me just respond to a couple of your things that you have quoted from the guy who I have blocked.

I have no sympathy for school shooting victims because public schools are violent and school shootings are just the result of people getting back at the chlurmcks who have tormented them relentlessly. I said nothing wrong. Public schools are absolutely deplorable. Oh. And about the next pandemic. I have been trying to prevent the next pandemic, and since most people have been so ungrateful for this, I have ceased all of my efforts in making sure biological laboratories implement a critical safety standard that may prevent the next pandemic. I have been the only entity who has been openly discussing this safety standard, and now there is nobody left to stand up for your own well being. Next time, you should learn a little gratitude. But you are a shithead, so you naturally gravitate towards your own destruction. Enjoy the next pandemic, bitch.

o48o-I am not responding the content of your post because I am ignoring you. I am just acknowledging its existence. You are stupid.

albert0bsd-I am not responding the content of your post because I am ignoring you. I am just acknowledging its existence. You are stupid.

Hispo-Can you read all of the other fucking comments? Clearly everyone on this site fucking hates science and is fucked up. They are all a bunch of fucked up pieces of shit. I do not have people in real life who I am comfortable talking to about this stuff. Sorry. I guess that I am stuck talking to you guys. Sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:56:56 PM
Merited by meser# (1)

Can you read all of the other fucking comments? Clearly everyone on this site fucking hates science and is fucked up. They are all a bunch of fucked up pieces of shit. I do not have people in real life who I am comfortable talking to about this stuff. Sorry. I guess that I am stuck talking to you guys. Sorry.

It looks like there's room for improvement in terms of communication skills here. OP, is this your typical mode of communication in real life? If so, it's no wonder you don't have anyone to talk to; people are probably avoiding you.

Nonetheless, it's a positive step that you've started this discussion. However, this platform might not be the ideal place to learn those skills. Typically, communication skills are something one learns in elementary school or within their family. Anyway.. Let's work with where we are at the moment. I've heard there are communication skills courses designed for adults; perhaps you might consider exploring those. Although, it seems like you might have some other areas to work on as well... So, good luck!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 08:21:44 PM

Stalker22-It sounds like you are in denial about how miserable Bitcoiners really are. The only thing that Bitcoiners are passionate about is their hatred of science and intelligence. Bitcoiners love and worship their own stupidity.

@jvanname, I understand that you have a strong viewpoint on Bitcoiners, but I think it is important to acknowledge that people's perspectives and attitudes can vary widely within any group. While there may be individuals who hold strong opinions, it is not fair to generalize and label all Bitcoin enthusiasts in the same way.

Maybe I am in denial, but the impression I have formed from interacting with people here does not align with your perspective. Have you considered the possibility that the issue might not be with people at all? If you continue to use derogatory language like "stupid" and "worthless" when referring to individuals or groups, it is likely to create a hostile and unproductive atmosphere for discussion. While I may not agree with everyone's perspectives, I believe in the value of open and respectful dialogue to better understand each other and potentially find common ground. But that is just me.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██