Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Used Cracked Windows 10 Activated  (Read 195 times)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 05:37:45 AM

I'm not a gamer, but as far as I know, not all games can run on Linux. To do this, you need an application that all Linux lovers believe makes the system itself less secure. In general, Linux is not for games.
Game companies are slowly but surely optimizing for Linux; but if you like playing those lesser-known games by smaller companies, it'll be a pain in the ass to configure for it to work, or it'll simply not work.

But if we talk about the fact that you need to “bother” with Linux, then it will take a day or two to study at least a video on YouTube. To publish on the forum and work with wallets, such knowledge of Linux is quite enough. And later, you can discover something new in these convenient systems. Cheesy
Used Linux for almost a year back then; I don't even want to remember the amount of time I used trying to fix things.

Don't get me wrong — it's kinda fun and it's a good learning experience if you have the luxury of not having to need to have a 8-5 job, but for most people? Definitely not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bumpstock

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 12:46:38 AM

I Used Cracked Windows 10 Activated (download from internet) on my laptop, and installed Electrum wallet.

Is my wallet safe?

is there a spy on the cracked windows?
how do know that Cracked didn't inject malware and spyware, and send the data from my laptop to their server?

Probably fine, but you can never be sure and that would bother me enough to just buy Windows 10.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: