Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about kucoin Snowball - Protective Earn - 26,72 % APR - 7 day  (Read 40 times)
zigger33 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 06:58:39 PM

Guys,

is anyone using kucoin Snowball - Protective Earn

https://www.kucoin.com/wealth/home
they offer APR 26,72 % for 7 day duration for USDT-BTC ?

is this high yield protective earn safe? what do you think ? pros and cons ?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albert0bsd

Activity: 856
Merit: 662

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 07:45:04 PM

Is this SPAM?

TBH I am skeptical of any investment that offer more than 15% APR and that is for fiat investments not so said I am more skeptical of that amount in any shitcoin investments. It sound like a SCAM.

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 07:06:54 AM

Is this SPAM?

TBH I am skeptical of any investment that offer more than 15% APR and that is for fiat investments not so said I am more skeptical of that amount in any shitcoin investments. It sound like a SCAM.

Kucoin is a serious exchange, one of the industry leaders, and the investment in question does not affect shitcoins. From what I see, this is a return for lending capital for marketmaking (providing liquidity) on the main currency pairs (BTC/USDT).

It doesn't look like a scam to me, but as I see it, there is a small catch.

"If daily observation price is higher than the Price Protection and lower than the Auto Take Profit price throughout the product duration, the order will be redeemed as scheduled. You will receive principal + return."
"If daily observation price falls below the Price Protection, the order will be early redeemed. Your principal will be converted into BTC using initial BTC price, and the return over the actual holding period will be converted into BTC using the last daily observation price. You will receive BTC + BTC return."
"If daily observation price is above the Auto Take Profit price, the order will be early redeemed. You will receive principal + return over the actual holding period."
https://www.kucoin.com/wealth/product/ProtectiveEarn-BTC-0001/02-01-0029

If I understand correctly, this is not an investment without currency risk. If the price of bitcoin starts to fall, we will not get our dollars back, only the bitcoins invested at a local top. And it is this additional risk that gives us high APY.

zigger33 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 07:39:59 AM

this is not a spam ! i have no connection to kucoin platform -exchange...

i got this recommended from my friend 3 weeks ago i have loaded 10k eur into this and im getting arround 7,5 usd daily return

so my question is should i invest 250k into this ? is it safe ?

can you recommend a safer APY  ?

Tytanowy Janusz  you nailed it correct  its not exactly bulletproof  if the BTC falls you can lose upto 20 % until you get liquidated into BTC...
zigger33 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 08:13:47 AM

what do you think about  https://nexo.com/earn-crypto

they offer 12 % interest on  EURx   ?

theres just worry about the company getting shutdown then you lose all the funds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: