Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It seems multitasking is the only way out of poverty  (Read 277 times)
Agbamoni (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 07:20:43 PM
Merited by Roseline492 (1), Hewlet (1)

When we look at the state of our country's economy, it's obvious that relying on one particular source of income cannot really be enough to pay your bills, especially when you have a family. In most countries when you have a good skill, or a stable job can take good care of you even if you have a family. The only thing you need to work more for is promotion. However, it is different here.

I have observed that most persons have more than 5 different jobs. If one job doesn't pay this week then the other will. That is what is in their mind. For instance, a man will be working as an engineer in a company, still a government teacher, also have a shop for small business and also a bolt driver. All these things just to survive. I don't like the fact that maintaining a standard of living has to be very challenging like this. If there is a way that working salary would be increased, tit would at least reduce the need for multitasking because all these things are part of those things that gradually affects our health and reduce life spam.

Perhaps you would know other method that can help reduce multitasking

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 08:11:36 PM

Yeah actually when you domiciled in an environment that lack opportunities for people to get employed, the only way is to find every means possible to acquire as many skills as you can, so that at least you will have an edge to fit in anywhere but perhaps is better having one or two skills which you truly no and can defend it if being interviewed than having numerous skills but master of non which is a total waste, so in as much as we should be good in multitasking we should also consider knowing those things very well.

Samlucky O

Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2023, 08:42:53 PM

When we look at the state of our country's economy, it's obvious that relying on one particular source of income cannot really be enough to pay your bills, especially when you have a family. In most countries when you have a good skill, or a stable job can take good care of you even if you have a family. The only thing you need to work more for is promotion. However, it is different here.

I have observed that most persons have more than 5 different jobs. If one job doesn't pay this week then the other will. That is what is in their mind. For instance, a man will be working as an engineer in a company, still a government teacher, also have a shop for small business and also a bolt driver. All these things just to survive. I don't like the fact that maintaining a standard of living has to be very challenging like this. If there is a way that working salary would be increased, tit would at least reduce the need for multitasking because all these things are part of those things that gradually affects our health and reduce life spam.

In as much as we are looking for multiple sources of income we should also know the type that will not affect our mental health. For example working as and engineer and a teacher. It does not taly. But more over my suggestion is that it must not necessarily be up to 5 jobs. You might just focus on two and give it a quality.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 12:29:59 PM
Merited by Igebotz (3)

Make we no dey think say outside na heaven because even for that side you go need do multiple jobs if you wan get a better life, abi you never hear people dey do multiple jobs as shifts just to get enough to survive, make we no dey think say e easy for anywhy. E get good paying job for Nigeria here wey dey pay well and you no need multiple sources of income to survive but just that the jobs dem no plenty and we dey overpopulated for this side for job to do us. I wan correct something, if you want to get out of poverty, no be plenty jobs go solve your problem but investment will, because investing the bare minimum can help you elevate your financial situation but person wey dey do multiple jobs fit still dey inside poverty as all the money him dey make is going to sort a bill or wasting them on liability.

If there is a way that working salary would be increased, tit would at least reduce the need for multitasking because all these things are part of those things that gradually affects our health and reduce life spam.

Multitasking isn't bad, it's a type of hustle that when you do it very well you can generate enough capital to be used for you to start a business or investments to help better your standards of living and takes you out of poverty through your investments. Dem dey multi task for everywhere but as you dey do am, no go over do your own. Know your limit and stop at a point because there's no point in making the money and you won't enjoy it. Always look after your health and don't do jobs that'll stress you out. You can have a salary jobs and do some bot hustle on the side and when you get home do some trading or working online. When you multi task like dat e no go too weigh you but if you wan do all as manual work, you'll be stress out.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 370

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 01:34:51 PM

The way things are in Nigeria, sometime multitasking go even add more problem to your life because man body no be firewood, just like the way OP talk say, person na teacher, engineer, bolt driver at the same time. Bros no vex which strength that person won use run all these jobs wey he no go choke am. Life na planning and no be by how many work you dey do but na how you use your head arrange your life na him go help you over poverty for the nation. If person get government work or any work wey dey pay am from 100k above, him fit save from there start up business. The problem be say we no know the kind of business wey you go do, wey go progress, this na another problem.
Look around your area make you find the commodity wey people dey buy well and wey no too dey the area, from there, you set save plan how to start to sell that commodity or better still only sell essential commodities wey you know say people no go fit do without, so that at least everyday you must sell something. As the price of things dey high, you too go dey increase your own price base on how much you buy, with this you dey sure say you go get gain. Another one na, If you invest in bitcoin with small small money every month when you get you pay. As long as you get wetin dey give you money to dey chop and to take care of other responsibilities, you no go put your mind towards selling your bitcoin investment and gradually, your investment go dey grow. Our problem be say we dey go spend money sometimes for things wey no dey necessary or important to us, all those uneccessary spending too dey follow worry person financial life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Forever101

Activity: 334
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 01:52:18 PM

In as much as we are looking for multiple sources of income we should also know the type that will not affect our mental health. For example working as and engineer and a teacher. It does not taly. But more over my suggestion is that it must not necessarily be up to 5 jobs. You might just focus on two and give it a quality.
100% correct, a teacher and an engineer is nothing far from suicide attempt, what do you think after standind and talking for many hours then you go to other places to work as an engineer. I have seen people who multitask themselves unnecessarily, they died before their time.

The best way to multitask your self is to find jobs that fit your other job , you should have a major job while others will act as side hustle. That will help you to be focus not running from one work to the other in the name of hustling for money. Health is wealth
Truthlovecoins

Activity: 100
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 01:59:09 PM

For men, I would like to say that multi tasking is but a farce and anyone who does it, should keep a note or make a note as a man in order not to forget the most important task to fulfil.
Women are known multitask better than men and it is true, unless we men learn to shift our attention it would be difficult to multitask and still expect a perfect result .
Multitasking requires all the full functions of the brain and a man who can concentrate and complete said task, will always have more than those who take it one step at a time.
adultcrypto

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 01:36:18 PM

For me, multitasking is even a sign of poverty and not the other way around. It is when one job is not enough to pay your bills that you need to add more jobs to be able to meet up. This is not how I define a rich person... when you work and work with no time to rest and enjoy the money, that is a sign of poverty.

As a Nigeria, I understand the mindset of working hard when you have the strength but we should not make the mistake of thinking that working so hard that you have no time for any other thing is a guarantee to be rich. Working smartly is the sure way.

George Edward

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 01:40:07 PM

The current state of the Nigerian economy calls for several menial jobs. Right now, any family man or woman with only one source of income cannot cope with household expenses talk less of miscellaneous spendings... there is always a side hustle, even for the unmarried persons in the society today. some people are into upto seven money making ventures just to survive.

As it stands with increase in foodstuff,the rate of dollar to the nigerian currency,housing,transportation and many others, there is still little or no increase in the salaries of persons working in private companies, the government/public sectors are worse, no single increase at all.

So now people are earning less and spend more than they earn or more than they used to spend, leaving them with little or no savings for emergency situations, like health failure in the middle of the night.

Yes the human body might be deteriorating but wetin man go do🤷‍♀️? We all just need and have to survive whether we are comfortable or not with the work situation.

I have a whole lot more to say regarding this discussion especially in the aspect of our people who travel out to work and end up doing more than one job just to meet up.. but i'll leave it on the little i have contributed, that should be a topic for another day.
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 09:00:05 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2023, 05:27:43 AM by Obari

No be same country we Dey advise to multitask ?
How come suddenly una don Dey condemn multitasking especially for this very country and regime and you even forget betting for the list you been give😁what I’m trying to say in essence is that, regardless of the stress, multitasking na one thing that can’t be overemphasized and sincerely I no sure say person fit survive with just one job for this country and even people wry get more than one source of income Dey complain.

WHO GOES US NOT TO MULTITASK

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 09:18:34 PM

You have just explained it all and there is nothing to add as I can see it's called multiple stream income which is mostly acceptable and that is what most people does. Especially those our brothers away they are being paid hourly and if they finished working at A restaurant they goes to B to work in other to survive. Multiple stream income are very essential and you must learn to cut down cost for yourself and your family to be able to survive there are some things you don't attached values any more if not you would get breakdown. So you select the most important things in the family to be able to survive with your children and wife.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2023, 10:06:46 PM

For me, multitasking is even a sign of poverty and not the other way around. It is when one job is not enough to pay your bills that you need to add more jobs to be able to meet up. This is not how I define a rich person... when you work and work with no time to rest and enjoy the money, that is a sign of poverty.

As a Nigeria, I understand the mindset of working hard when you have the strength but we should not make the mistake of thinking that working so hard that you have no time for any other thing is a guarantee to be rich. Working smartly is the sure way.

I think I will kinda disagree with you on the particular theory of multi tasking because having two or more things doing doesn't particularly classify or guarantee that you are not rich but it's actually the basics for every hustler or even a rich man to particularly have more than one job, I mean it's rather just increase the stakes of having more cash inflows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 03:55:01 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), DubemIfedigbo001 (2)

Hustle na hustle oh, any man wey dey naija wey no hustle no fit make am. But hustle suppose get limit sha.
Just like wetin you talk person dey do bolt driving, secondary school teaching, shuu all this work for one person. Although all this work no one relate at all, na stress the person dey stress himself.
The best advice wey I fit give for this kind matter, any person wey dey hustle make the person find multi_business with style just like teaching, why I mention teaching person fit dey teach for different schools like per_time and pay go still come from different angles, same goes for lecturing job. Secondly if the person dey good at agriculture person fit get poultry farm that deals with the rearing of birds, fish etc. Wetin I dey try talk be say make the person find work wey dey related and money go still come.
And you con dey talk about health and na because of this stress lifespan dey short but that's not all
One thing Nigerians need to look into is stress management, some people wey dey hustle don forget say stress dey kill all in the name of money. Forgetting that no one can meet his/her needs at once. You mentioned increasing salary good am in support of that but needs go still dey limitless, that's just the truth. Secondly lack of monthly check up, as na naija we dey everything na common thing. Sometimes if I may ask people wey dey involve for this multi business them no dey do check up to check their health, na just money and work dey their mind and that very bad. Lack of check up and treatment sef fit shorten life span.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 03:59:09 PM

Multitasking is a veritable means of surviving in an unhealthy economy, but in a bid to enhance your survival you need to specifically check on your spending as well. you should cut down things you don't necessarily need. But I doubt if anybody in Nigeria can successfully get up to 5 jobs at the same time. I can agree with getting two but five in Nigeria is very unlikely, considering our employment system that  mostly unemploy people on 8-5 Hours routine, it's will be a bit difficult to get up to that number (5).

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 05:18:24 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

I have observed that most persons have more than 5 different jobs. If one job doesn't pay this week then the other will. That is what is in their mind. For instance, a man will be working as an engineer in a company, still a government teacher, also have a shop for small business and also a bolt driver. All these things just to survive.

I purposely highlighted the first sentence as you used "most," how possible is that? Most jobs are time demanding and need your attention, not a divided one, so it's not easy as you narrated unless you are a shop owner in addition to what you do. Even if some people are doing it, it's a heavy burden on them and it will be a very negligible number of people that would cover much in a day, which will often tell in their health, and money is not everything. The time to do all that means that the person will have to work almost 24 hours a day without sleeping/resting as it's not easy to be actively involved in 5 different jobs, or should I call it occupations in just a day? Come to think of it, your main job is a paid one, and a job of that nature will take you between 9 am and 5 pm, even if you know how to cut your corners, you will still do an average of 9 am - 2 pm. Is it the remaining hours of the day that will cover up for the remaining 4 occupations? I don't see how that is feasible really, they will clash and will not work. Working three hustling together is still more feasible but likewise tasking and it depends on the nature of the job, while 2 jobs are better and common these days in Nigeria if one exempts farming from it.

However, this is not what we call multitasking, multitasking is the act of performing the task/job at the same time, better say simultaneously. You won't have to leave a vicinity before you multitask. I deem it fit to make this correction since we learn daily. Nonetheless, what you described is widely referred to as Moonlighting, but in some spheres depending on the job, it could be called Juggling.

It's so unfortunate the state we find ourselves in Nigeria, a country where Master's and Ph.D. degrees do not guarantee a good living not to mention of good retirement. As much as we citizens have our share of the blame, the government and their poor leadership have the most of it and have dragged the situation into a state of hopelessness. Gone are the days when parents were proud that their children went to school alone, now, people are starting to enrol their wards in outside schools extracurricular training like barbing, tailoring, engineering work, beauty house, furniture apprenticeship and other training and artisan works that were like a taboo for those who went to school in the olden days. I can't blame them since it's for obvious reasons that education has failed so many people in the country. Those extracurricular training are the plan B and there are some children that would have learned 3 of them before they eventually graduated from the university.

This is shameful in a country that is blessed with huge potential and natural resources.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 01:42:55 AM

Technically, one might not still be able to escape poverty if they lack the ability to manage their resources. You know that apart from those that are just earning a small amount on their salary, realistically, there are also some people who are earning a reasonable sum of money but have not overcome poverty, nor have they overcome it. Why is it so? If that question gets a good answer, then multi-tasking can help some people overcome poverty while it can't also help some people. It can also help some people to only live comfortably at that moment, but you know that nothing lasts for ever; you cannot be young for ever. The time will definitely come when you cannot multitask again. So what I am saying in essence is that if one practices budgeting, planned spending, develops a saving habit, and learns how to invest, they will likely escape poverty.

There's a saying that "those who have no good plans, plan to be failure." Definitely, if one has some good plans and a better strategic means of working towards their plans, then they will likely achieve success.
Roseline492

Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 03:23:32 AM

The truth is that in the country we are today weather we like it or not the best way to live well is to have multiple sources of income because just like the saying that putting all your eggs in one basket is very risky because if it falls all your many years of suffering will be gone.

However it depends on what you understand as a multitasking because multitasking is not just by having so many work or skills just like you said before you can called it a multitasking, perhaps having one job and using most of the salaries to invest on other things like business, crypto, real estate and so many other businesses that could be yielding profits could also be regard as multitasking.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 08:32:58 AM

I have observed that most persons have more than 5 different jobs. If one job doesn't pay this week then the other will. That is what is in their mind. For instance, a man will be working as an engineer in a company, still a government teacher, also have a shop for small business and also a bolt driver.
All these hustles only for a person?, how does he manage to coordinate the others and give his best in them, I'm pretty sure he will have a shop attendant in that his shop, does he still have time to take records and  cross check very well his stock and the funds realized with his attendant to ensure the shop attendant its not taking undue advantage of him?. The country is hard, but jumping from one hustle to another in my own perspective reduces focus and keeps one vulnerable. He possibly cannot be giving his best in all of then at the same time cos there nothing like jack of all trade and master of all, instead he risks being the jack of all trade, and master of none.

My advice to remedy this situation is specialized knowledge. If you know a skill, know it very well to be able to solve problems, the more problems you're able to solve, the more money you'll be able to make.
Secondly, we all need to work smarter, shun greed, expand your network of like minded people. The more connections you get in your line of business, the more money you're likely to make.
I am never a fan of doing a lot at the same time, NO. The goal is to stay focused in your hustle and not looking for another  new hustle everyday. There are several upgrades you need to do in that your business to keep up with competition and continue solving problems. The problem is that most times, we don't adjust to emerging changes. We can't keep doing things the same way and be expecting a different result. It doesn't work that way, you need to adjust to the trend if you must succeed.

Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 06:18:37 PM

Those wey dey do multitasking no get choice than to do am. Why will dey mind d negative aspect of it if reduced life span, stress and other factors arising from that. A hustler looking for ends meet no dey mind say the thing go derange them oo and I no blame them for that at all. Health dey very important but you no fit dey healthy without getting a good money inflow to take care of yourself. Even yourself fit dey do multitasking on a low key base on say d job wey you dey do no get enough money to cater for your needs. The tin just be say, no go dey overdo because, overdoing makes someone Jack of all trade and master of none which is a bad name to take give example to person.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Youngkhngdiddy

Merit: 201

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 02:01:51 PM

Those wey dey do multitasking no get choice than to do am. Why will dey mind d negative aspect of it if reduced life span, stress and other factors arising from that. A hustler looking for ends meet no dey mind say the thing go derange them oo and I no blame them for that at all. Health dey very important but you no fit dey healthy without getting a good money inflow to take care of yourself. Even yourself fit dey do multitasking on a low key base on say d job wey you dey do no get enough money to cater for your needs. The tin just be say, no go dey overdo because, overdoing makes someone Jack of all trade and master of none which is a bad name to take give example to person.
  Country don hard so teyy everybody jus Dey try do everything at the same time to survive. There are so many reasons as to why it all seems rough for them and the reasons prompted them to striving by all means to live. There’s a notion about not putting all your eggs in one basket, so there’s every tendency that majority of people put that notion always in their mind whilst trying to survive. Most people fit just Dey gather as many skills as possible so that they would be able to fit in whatsoever space they find themselves.
   The country is so hard that a single job is no longer enough to sustain or be enough for the daily lives of the hustlers or citizens, that’s why it’s important to have more than one job or business that brings in capital, it’s not easy to multitask but the country left the citizens with no choice but to survive by all means, there are so many ways to multitask, for example one can be working for the government and also have a small business of his or her own that they sustain on. In essence, a solo job won’t be enough to survive averagely in the country, therefore multitasking seems as the only alternative regardless of its tediousness and unless the economy is being worked on there won’t stop being backwardness in the means of survival.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: