Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many BTC does the Forum's Administrators Have?  (Read 540 times)
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 336
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 10:13:45 AM

OP, I think the number you are showing isn't correct. They have more Bitcoin then you can imagine. They are the early adopters of Bitcoin and this forum. They know about Bitcoin more than anybody. Of course, they won't be showing off their Bitcoin to the public. Bitcoin is about privacy and anonymity. Satoshi made sure it remains that way.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US
Dictator69 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 06:39:39 AM

OP, I think the number you are showing isn't correct. They have more Bitcoin then you can imagine. They are the early adopters of Bitcoin and this forum. They know about Bitcoin more than anybody. Of course, they won't be showing off their Bitcoin to the public. Bitcoin is about privacy and anonymity. Satoshi made sure it remains that way.
You are right my friend, the numbers of BTC I have written in the post, are not only they have, but at the time of creating this topic, I knew that. So, that's why to make things clear, I wrote in my post that, what method, I am using to extract the addresses of the admins and staff. I simply visited each's profile and there was an address mentioned there, so I simply copied and pasted it, pasted it on block Chair Explorer and copied the received BTC amount, and pasted it here in my post.

It did take me some time, but the purpose, was not to show that they (admins) have only these amounts of BTC, but the purpose was to show how many BTC they might have in their mentioned addresses on their profiles. I hope you understand my pinpoint here.

And yeah, BTC is about privacy, and I did not talk about each admin's or staff's personal life, I just mentioned the respected address they already made publicly available for us to see, which means there are no privacy concerns or norms I have broken by making this post, BTC provides privacy but transparency both at the same time. You should know that.

The address I have written in front of each admin or staff does not tell us about their personal life, how they look, where do they live, etc. but the transparency factor tells us that this address has received this much BTC and sent this much. I mean, that's open for all of us to see. I don't know what all members are whining about, but maybe I think I made mistake by creating this topic.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 06:32:40 AM

I think OP just tried to show the results of those address which is attached here on BitcoinTalk which may accurate But the fact we really don't know anyone's portfolio actually what amount of BTC they Hodling and accumulating.

Sometimes things looks like that they are not what they are. They also have their other sides as well.i think All of these may have thier another private address where they own their assets privatly.

Hmm, Interesting trying to figure are you defending the OP or Opposing him, as nothing is clear in your statement, as we cant get those Bitcoins even if we had gotten their information, Those who clearly take note of their asset's privacy, which is quite interesting because as OP mentioned most of the staff members holding, I think others can defiantly mention the Bitcoin address with 1K+ to 10K bitcoin holding addresses... (Just trying to explain), as on blockchain information is public, what matters is your identity and I'm sure OP cant mention their identity.

Even someone can post a full list of wallets having X number of Bitcoin using any API or filter on the Blockchain's data.. besides that OP seems like you've put a lot of effort into coming up with an idea, for the next time I would suggest finding more specific informational content. Best of Luck  Cheesy Cheesy.
Can it be that he's being tad pragmatic with what he's saying? I think that's what he's going for at least, he knows that these people might have other addresses that they use, also makes me wonder how some of these people can have less bitcoin than me lol, being an admin/moderator of the forum you put the people under the impression that you're getting paid in bitcoin or something along those lines so at some point you are going to have more bitcoin than everyone else in the forum that's not staff or mod. But whatever, coolsies I guess.
haroldbrakus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 05:42:46 PM

These are not their main BTC addresses, these are sub or extra wallets, the real money is hush hush.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 06:03:54 PM

It doesn't prove anything, it's just an accumulation of the total received by that wallet address, so I don't think the thread title is quite right for the "ownership" thing you're referring to OP.

There is a general misunderstanding here in proving some people's BTC holdings.
And their address written in their profile I think is one of 100 wallets created for sure, so this research doesn't prove anything buddy, it's just an accumulation of BTC they've received not current ownership.

If you're interested, try checking the wallet addresses of the signature champaign managers to post here as well.lol

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 10:58:34 PM

Is what Op said about the Bitcoin amounts of the accounts here on the forum he mentioned accurate? Second, did he talk to those people through PM who told OP about the bitcoins they were holding? How did he know that it was theirs?

I'm a bit doubtful about what the OP is saying. Sorry, why does it have to be exposed here? How many bitcoins do they hold in this forum? What is Op's point here in this matter?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 04:20:33 AM

if I see this, it is clear that Bitcoin is open for those who want to know people's wealth. This explains to us that Bitcoin is not anonymous and exclusive like the hater said. (for the compare) We don't know how much money the richest people world because they keep the wealth on fiat money. Even we know the number of bank account, we can't track like we can track the bitcoin address. So it's clear that bitcoin is open for the world, everyone will easy to check how much money they have.

armanda90

Activity: 1008
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 05:20:08 AM

Looks its not their main wallet regarding you get it from their post activities with address proof, actually many investor in cryptocurrency exactly with bitcoin investment won't share their portfolio of bitcoin assets and priority to be privacy with how many bitcoin assets they have. Beside its amount accurate but all user here not only have one wallet exactly with their wallet using for receiving payment in this forum such as advertising or signature service campaign manager.

Regarding with OP source, in this forum looks have more than 700 bitcoin but many user privacy with their bitcoin assets holding and prefer now show yet with their main wallet using for holding bitcoin. By the way, its looks excited if have several bitcoin fund in our wallet for long term investment assets exactly as our children cost education.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 07:19:07 AM

To be honest, I thought the administrators might have thousands of BTC in their holding as they are the ones who made it this far from the start. But I think they don't have that much BTC, or I might be missing the right addresses to check. And I don't really think mprep has none BTC, he might not have written his main account in his profile.

Hey man. Well personally I dont believe we have anything to gain from knowing how much BTC anyone owns.

However, take into consideration that anyone can own the keys that lead to multiple addresses. So the one address you will find on my profile (for example) doesn't necessarily mean it's my only address. In fact it's the only address that I am comfortable in sharing with this forum's members.

Finally, if anyone owns many bitcoins, good for them. Concentrate on your goals and make sure to educate yourself. Of course this applies to many areas in life.

This is friendly advice of course

Agree with this mate we can't say that specific amount we found is the only btc they have cause some of us here win forum there are many wallet's and for example if you have 3 wallet's the I only know one of your address and that have a lot of money but I don't know your remaining wallets if how much you have on that. So like what you said mate it is hard to determine the Possible bitcoins of our fellow users here in our forum.
But anyways for Op you've made a research for this an we commended for what you've doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 02:57:08 PM

They may have other wallet addresses which are not shared in the forum, so we don't know actually exact amount of BTC they owned. I believe they have more amount in their main wallet because they are top profiles in btalk forum. So your information is not be correct i think. Like mprep is a global moderator but number of BTC received is 0, how i can believe it bro.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: