Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream media and advertising  (Read 34 times)
desimeq11 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 10:00:22 AM

Okay, since I think i have either posted here before shortly a very while back, or have never posted..
I realized suddenly it would be a good idea for me to post on these forums, my thoughts I were having for a few moments.
I've been here to read before, not as much recently though..
I currently posses no cryptocurrency and a while back cleared my old wallets, now with nothing and no investments..
Though I'm posting on these forums because I do follow crypto and computer tech and have had thoughts about the technology since i do programmatic things.

Now I do not have kids or a partner, and my reality of what mainstream is is simply browsing and checking in on sites, since technology has changed a lot of to what seems to be a more privatized level.
I cannot comment on a more collective reality, such as avidly watching national tv daily with a family or something similar, but the advertisements and gist of what I see on something like a youtube site or android tv commercial or what the android device apps show I am able to watch, something seems off in comparison to what technology is capable of showing the masses, what it actually shows.

Now with generative advancements in programming and code base development a computer can "throw-up" a lot of interesting things and stuff, but what I see is a lot of violence and horror in tv, shows, "whats funny" advertisements, and gaming.  I can't comment on consoles, gaming consoles.. but I do have entertainment gaming platforms installed, avidly check in and game, currently for a standard desktop, being steam, itch.io, examples, so I can browse, lets say steam, which is a big one, and I see a lot of a mess , and even more so with translated cell phone type of coded advertisements.

Now what keeps sold or monetized code a secret, it seems ironic since it's no longer a secret but translated to make money, yet so what is altered in the translation to the public? See i am not focused on money, and I am indifferent to a person who only sees money, because that is what they follow, or if they study and teach, that is how society evolves in one aspect to the total of a societies evolution.  But something seems very wrong and i can relate this to what is presented to the youth, or families, or anyone.  What is the secret which transforms the good into such evil?  It reflects on a lot of levels, of entertainment at least, but I see that it obviously influences real life, especially for the youth.

I cannot figure this one out, and I guess i came here to just spout out these thoughts, since it seems better than a discord bot channel or some kind of adult chat or forum site with invalid information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: