Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When you make mistakes, do not fail to take corrections.  (Read 578 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:42:31 AM

Make mistakes and also take corrections. This is one of the things i learnt in this forum as Newbie and it's helped me through my journey this far so I decided to create this thread to help encourage other new members. It's in our human nature to make errors, that's to say that they’re inevitable and bound to happen but the most important thing is to take corrections, learn from the mistakes, to avoid making more errors.

There are some errors that people make out of ignorance, for instance wrong quoting or posting on the wrong board, do not panic when you make such errors, normally as a Newbie you're here to learn and impact knowledge when you can therefore you should see those errors as a learning process. Also, there are members that would take it upon themselves to bring such errors to your notice and probably give you the necessary corrections, now that's where taking corrections comes in, do not panic it might lead you to make more errors while you're in a rush to correct yourself, take your time, take note of your mistakes so as not to make more similar ones in future and correct them carefully.

Sometimes you might feel you're making the right points, giving your opinions about some threads but do not feel threatened when someone quote you wrong, try to prove yourself right if you're sure of your points or take corrections if you discover they're right. Note that no one knows it all and there are lots of people on here that might be far more inteligent than you, so sometimes instead of arguing it's best to take corrections and learn.

Mistakes are inevitable of which any one can be a victim of  such circumstances, we are all imperfect that are only working towards perfection, while not accepting corrections at a mistake will only retard such person by not given up on the he opportunity of learning a new thing, it is very wrong to be self centered and failing to admit a mistake and as well learn from it. Mistakes are abound to happen and learning never ends and any one can make mistake and any one can also make corrections, that is my humble opinion as this regards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: