Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: F U D: Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubts  (Read 209 times)
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 07:43:04 AM

You have combined two, as it seems to me, different concepts. What risks does a newbie come to the forum take? What could he be afraid of? Let's be honest, those who have had any problems with publications on the forum, if they wish, if they find themselves in an uncomfortable position, can easily register another account. What risks or fears might there be? What does the person who suddenly makes a mistake lose? In material terms, absolutely nothing. Therefore, comparing such fear of expressing oneself on a forum with investing in Bitcoin is equivalent to comparing white with soft cotton wool.
If we talk about the fear of interacting with Bitcoin, then the first thing should be the understanding that without knowledge, the possibility of error will be much higher than if you have it. Again, to avoid fear, there is a solution, study this area, or simply decide to live without interference in crypto.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 08:12:11 AM

Sometimes ago, I read a thread on the forum, can't really remember where but it talked about fear being a motivational push to know, acquire,  and sell Bitcoin. In as much as it sounded motivational at first,  it also felt twisted and wrong cause we all know fear leads to doubts and stagnancy. So, I decided to look into it.

When it comes to Bitcoin, we all know there are risks attached to it. In fact, whatever thing you decide to do, be it good, bad, beneficial, or not, there are risks attached to it and it makes the future of whatever we are doing to be uncertain.  Now the question or the main deal is, do we need to wait for fear of regretting to be our push towards doing certain things?

Now, I have and I'm certain that we've all been in situations where we wanted to do something, we've set goals to solve one problem or the other and we failed to continue along the way. Personally, I think that was fear of uncertainty playing with us. Fear doesn't motivate it just leads to procrastination and zero growth where you'd find yourself saying, I'll do it tomorrow until tomorrow never comes ( been a huge victim). Confidently doing whatever you're doing consistently with the right knowledge is appropriate. If you're going to wait for motivation every day, you're not going to get anything done, learn to discipline yourself every day.

The purpose of this thread is to first of all encourage my fellow newbies out there who are finding it hard to adapt to the forum or anything at all. Just keep on learning and writing until you can't keep track anymore. Knowledge is very important, don't let fear drive you away from anything, and when it's time to acquire bitcoins you'll be able to face the risks too, without fear. And with the right knowledge.  

I know how frustrating it is for people who try to do things they don't know from the start, but I really like Branson's sentence "when someone asks you to work on something you don't know, accept it, learn as you go", I also didn't at first  understand what bitcoin is - blockchain technology - halving and so on, but I still have the intention to know at least a little knowledge of it all, and I can still survive until now on this beloved forum. Apart from that, FUD will continue to exist, as part of the BTT community, we must strengthen each other.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 03:25:29 PM
Merited by CryptSafe (3)

Fear doesn't motivate it just leads to procrastination and zero growth where you'd find yourself saying, I'll do it tomorrow until tomorrow never comes (been a huge victim). Confidently doing whatever you're doing consistently with the right knowledge is appropriate. If you're going to wait for motivation every day, you're not going to get anything done, learn to discipline yourself every day.

Haven't you heard about FOMO (fear of missing out), this fear motivate you to buy because you're afraid the market will leave you behind and when this happens it's usually at the peak of the market although if you enter early you can make some quick profits before the market starts declining but all this can be prevented by buying earlier and make the profit as the market starts moving up and if you're afraid that you'll buy and the market will starts correcting then you can buy using DCA. With this strategy you'll be giving an opportunity to buy at lower price if Bitcoin correct after you bought. Fear works in both ways, it can motivate you (a real life example is the fear of poverty that makes you to hustle) and fear can also make you lose confidence in the market which leads to your procrastination.

The purpose of this thread is to first of all encourage my fellow newbies out there who are finding it hard to adapt to the forum or anything at all. Just keep on learning and writing until you can't keep track anymore. Knowledge is very important, don't let fear drive you away from anything, and when it's time to acquire bitcoins you'll be able to face the risks too, without fear. And with the right knowledge.

I don't see this in this thread, there's no motivation for newbies here in regards to the forum but a motivation for investing on time which is a good advice because when you're doing things at the last minute, there'll be room for mistakes and no time for correction like investing in Bitcoin and keeping them on an exchange or on a custodial wallet which isn't recommendable but when you invest on time and stay active on the forum, you'll learn new things frequently and upgrade the protection of your investment with a non custodial open source wallet. Newbies you don't have to have FUD about investing in Bitcoin because it isn't like most industry projects that the founders scam their investors. Bitcoin is a community project and not a project of one man, you won't be scam when you invest in Bitcoin and hodl properly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████