Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday card with qr code to fav songs playlist  (Read 34 times)
whatspopping (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 11:31:08 AM

I'll start off with a confession - it's not my idea, I half-borrowed it from a post I saw on reddit. The thing is, my sister moved to Finland and it will be the first birthday she'll spend away from us. Now, my idea has a prank element (it includes a paranoia-provoking email, that's all I'll say) but with a sweet twist cause I want to make a qr code with a playlist of her favorite songs. Now, I saw tons of rants about qr codes expiring in the thread I mentioned and some debates about the best qr code generator. Wanted to ask here - has anyone used any of these? Thanks in advance, guys, I am on the clock, gotta start setting the stage for the surprise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thrillainvanilla

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 11:50:25 AM

You can't go wrong with any of the options mentioned, and let me tell you that I might half-borrow your idea Smiley
whatspopping (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 12:13:24 PM

hahaha feel free to do so, I think it has a lot of potential  Grin ok, so I'll just pick one (knowing me, probably the first one on the list) and proceed with the plan  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: